Gurugram University Admission 2023: Gurugram University will begin accepting applications on July 7, 2023. It offers a variety of faculty-driven programs including life sciences, physiotherapy, science & technology, management, law & humanities, media & studies, law, etc. The LLB and other PG programs have different dates.
Gurugram University Trending Updates
- Gurugram University has extended the deadline to apply for PhD courses for session 2023. The last date to apply is 23 January 2023. Source
The BPharm, BPT, BTech, PG Diploma in Business Analytics, and other outstanding options will be offered by Gurugram University during the upcoming academic year cycle. By adhering to the online admission process, candidates can successfully reserve seats for UG and PG programs at Gurugram University.
- Admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma) and Bachelor of Technology (BTech) programs completely rely on LEET performance.
- The application form fee for Gurugram University UG, and PG programs is INR 500.
- Admission to the university’s programs is fully offered through the merit of academic score/entrance test.
Gurugram University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gurugram University|
|Type of University||State university|
|Offered UG Courses||BPharma, BPT, B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, M.Com, MA, MPT|
|Address||Gurugram University Sector-51, Gurugram, Haryana|
Gurugram University Admission 2023
Students can able to apply soon for Gurugram University admission online by visiting the official website. Some of the degrees offered by Gurugram University are B.Tech, B.Pharma, BPT MBA, M.Sc, etc. The eligibility Criteria for UG Courses is 10+2 with a minimum of 55% scores, and for PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with 55% or above scores.
Gurugram University UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a four-year degree program at the undergraduate level. These courses are suitable for students who wish to pursue a career in the field of engineering. Gurugram University offers this degree to students who have passed the 12th board examination. The admissions process will be based on the merits earned by students in the entrance exam accepted by the university.
- B.Pharma: Students with a 50% or higher score in PCB or PCM can apply for this course at Gurugram University. The students with the highest marks in the qualifying entrance test will be able to apply for Gurugram University admission to the BPharma course on the basis of merit.
- BPT: Gurugram University offers a Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree program. These courses are open to students with a diploma or equivalent with a good percentage. Students must have biology as a mandatory subject.
Gurugram University PG Admission
- MBA: Students at Gurugram University are offered the Master of Business Administration degree, one of the most demanding programs on campus. The University accepts applications from students with a graduation grade of 50% or higher. To be considered for Gurugram University admission, students also need to qualify for the entrance examination.
- MSc: Gurugram University offers Master of Science degrees in various disciplines. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in science or relevant subjects can apply for admission to this program.
- MCom: The Master of Commerce is a postgraduate degree program. A variety of M.Com programs are offered at Gurugram University. To be eligible for admission to this course, students should have a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the university council. Students should also have a degree in the relevant area.
Gurugram University PhD Admission
Registration for Ph.D. programs at Gurugram University has begun on the official portal. Departments of Pharmaceutical Science, Commerce, Management, Law, & more are providing doctoral-level education. The entrance exam conduction will take place in February month of 2023. Final selection will be done through an interview round at Gurugram University. The last date to get Gurugram University PhD admission 2023 is 23 January 2023.
Gurugram University Application Form 2023
The registration form for all UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and Ph.D. programs will be posted online on the university admission portal. Students must start by creating an account on the portal of Gurugram University admission.
Students must share their first name, last name, middle name, applying category type, aadhar number, email address, mobile number, date of birth, and password. After creating your account, you will receive a confirmation message on your email or phone number.
The message contains your name, user id, and password. The user id and password are used for logging in on the Apply Online tab to access the registration form and track your application. The final stage is filling out the registration form.
Applicants must log in on the Apply Online Tab to fill out their registration form. Provide the necessary details on the registration form and submit it.
How To Apply For Gurugram University Admission 2023?
- The institute accepts the Gurugram University admission form online mode.
- First of all, visit the website on the browser page and move to the admission link.
- The next job is to select the program and click on apply now option.
- After this, start filling up the registration form.
- After this, submit the necessary educational certificates.
- After this, submit the application fee online.
Gurugram University Result
Gurugram University will announce the results for a number of degree programs. Basically, the results will be announced after the commencement of the semester examination both for even and odd. There are courses such as BBA, B.Com, BSc, BA, B-Tech, MSc, MPES, MPT, M.Com, MA, etc., for which the results can be checked. On the website of GU, the result of each course is available based on the semester you attained.
How to Check the Gurugram University Results?
There are some steps given for those students who are desiring to check their results of the above-mentioned courses and here are:
- Upon opening the GU site by clicking on the link and students will be able to check the details about the result.
- It can be done by clicking on the result tab on the website.
- On the page of results, students will see a number of links.
- Select your course link and check the GU result.
Gurugram University Course Admissions
|(B.Tech ) Electrical Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Automobile Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Mechanical Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Mechatronics Engineering|
|(B.Tech) Petroleum Engineering|
|(BTech) Industrial and Production Engineering|
|B.Tech Computer Science In Artificial Intelligence|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)|
|M.Sc (Public Health)|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)-Ortho|
Contact Details of Gurugram University:
- Address: Gurugram University Sector-51, Gurugram, Haryana
- Contact Number: 0124-2788001, 0124-2788011
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the Gurugram University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.