BPSMV Admission 2023: Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyala, or BPSMV, Admission is open now for PG level programmes 5 July 2023 is last date to complete the admission process. Through the University’s digital admissions portal, prospective students can complete the application process for admission to the BPSMV online.
BPSMV Trending Updates
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyala UG admission is open now 27 June 2023 is last date to complete the registration process. Source
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyala PG admission is ongoing for session 2023, 5 July 2023 is last date to fill out the application form. Source
The cost of the online application for the UG and PG programs at BPSMV is 500 rupees. The required fee can be paid by applicants using one of the following methods: mobile internet banking, bank cards, UPI, and so forth. The application fee in Haryana cannot be more than INR 125 for candidates with disabilities.
For the BEd, MSc Chemistry, MSc Mathematics, and LLM programs, entrance exams are regularly held.
- The merit list will vary because it is decided by the university’s affiliated colleges.
- The university will only admit candidates who successfully complete the document verification and fee deposit process after being shortlisted through a merit list.
BPSMV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.B.A, B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech, B.A.M.S, D.Ed, B.A.LL.B, B.Pharmacy|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Tech, M.B.A, L.L.M, M.Ed, M.Sc, MSW,|
|Other courses||Ph.D. in Law, Ph.D. Economics, M.Phil (Education)|
|Address||Khanpur Kalan, Haryana 131305|
BPSMV Admission 2023
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya admission is open now for session 2023. 27 June 2023 is last date to fill out application forms for UG programmes while 5 July 2023 is last date for PG program admission. Students at the university are able to study any of the above fields. In order to be admitted to the institution, you must have at least a 45% mark in your last degree. Courses like BA, BPharma, MSc, BSc, BCA, MCA & more are available at the BPSMV.
The admission to the undergraduate course students should have done their 10 +2 in relevant streams from any well-recognized board with a minimum of 50% of marks. Admission to the postgraduate courses applicants must have done their undergraduate program in the relevant subject with good scores.
BPSMV UG Admission
At Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidhyalya admission 2023 is open now 27 June 2023 is last date for admission. for a variety of undergraduate programmes, including BAMS, BTech, BBA, B.Voc, BA, Bachelor of Hotel Management, etc. Candidates who are interested in applying for admission can learn more about the admissions process by visiting the university’s official website.
In order to apply for UG admission, a student in the 12th grade must receive a minimum SAT or ACT score of 45 to 50% from a recognized board of higher secondary education.
- BAMS: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate-level degree in Ayurvedic medical science. BPSMV offers this program to students who have completed their 12th-grade education in the science stream. This degree can be achieved in 5 years.
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an engineering program of four years long duration. B-Tech can be pursued by candidates after passing 10+2 with PCM as a compulsory subject. Students are required to pass entrance exams accepted by the university for admission to this course.
- BBA: Students choose to do a BBA program in 3 years. A 12th standard qualification in any field with a minimum 50% score is compulsory for this program.
- BA: BPSMV offers BA programme at UG level, candidates must meet eligibility criteria to enroll in this course. It is necessary for students to complete their high school diploma (10+2) from a recognized education institution before they are eligible for admission to the BA degree program
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya PG Admission
BPSMV PG admission 2023 is open now 5 July 2023 is last date to complete the registration process. students must remember to complete the requirement of their desired programme. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya offers different PG course admission for the session 2023. A bachelor’s degree from a well-known university with a minimum of 50 to 60 percent marks is a must-apply for admission. In order to be admitted to the MTech program, students must pass the entrance test.
GATE is an entrance test that is conducted for the MTech program, and admissions to the university are only granted when the entrance test is passed by the student. As part of the evaluation process, merit scores are also taken into account. As mentioned below, there are a few other courses that have their own eligibility criteria that must be met:
- MHM: A master’s degree in hotel management can be pursued once a student qualifies for a bachelor’s degree in the same or any other related field with at least 50-60% marks.
- LLM: For enrolling in the LLM degree program at the PG level, everyone interested must have an LLB degree obtained from a known institute.
- MTech: Master of Technology is a postgraduate-level engineering degree course. Those willing to pursue an M-Tech degree must have cleared their bachelor’s degree like BTech/BE. Candidates must appear in the GATE entrance exam and obtain enough marks to get a seat at BPSMV.
- MA: For Admission to this programme candidate and specialization must complete a bachelor’s degree in the same field admission will be given on the basis of the candidate’s previous performance. The basic eligibility criteria are 45% marks in a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
PhD in Computer Science & Engineering
Applicants should have at least a Master’s degree in the subject concerned, which should be completed with at least 55% marks in aggregate (52.25% for SC/ST/disabled candidates) or an equivalent grade from a university or an institution of higher learning recognized in their country
BPSMV Entrance Exam
The BPSMV Admission process is way simple, every given transmitted by the Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyala has a specific entrance exam for each course. Applicants need to clear the entrance exams on the national level. While on the other hand, some entrance exams for certain courses will be administered by the university.
BPSMV Application Form 2023
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya application form is available now for the new session 2023. 27 June 2023 is last date for UG admission and 5 July 2023 is last date for PG admission. University offers various UG, PG, Diploma, and other Specialized courses. The university takes admission on the basis of entrance tests for some courses.
The Application fee for the programs is 500/- for the General category and 125/- for SC/BC. There are two modes of filling out the application form. The first is offline and the second is online. The Procedure for filling out the application form is given below.
How to apply for BPSMV Admission?
Interested candidates have to fill up all the required and important for UG and PG course admission. BPSMV provides an online mode for an application form. Applicants should fill in every piece of information in an accurate manner. before completing the admission process candidate should read the below instructions.
- First candidates need the go to the official link where candidates can get the application form. – Click Here
- Then fill up the application form precisely with the mandatory details, a passport-size photograph, and Attach all the required documents.
- By using the login credentials login into the registration form and upload all the documents in the manner asked in the form.
- The payment will be done by making DD/Challan against the BPSMV by online, UPI, net banking, and credit/debit card.
- Download the confirmation details for the submission of the application form.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Score Card
- Valid Address Proof
- Certificate of Transfer
BPSMV Results for BA, BCom, MA, BSc, & more annual examinations will be released at https://bpsmv.digitaluniversity.ac. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya exam management body will officially release semester exam results.
Various UG/PG/Research programs B.Ed, BSW, LLB, BA-LLB, B.Pharm, BSc, M.Ed, MA, M.Phil, and D.Ed, results will be updated on the BPSMV website. Candidates’ exam Reg: No, and DOB can be used to check the BPSMV Result.
Steps for checking the BPSMV Result?
The steps listed below can be used to check the BPSMV results of students who took the semester exams for UG/PG programs in May.
- Go to the BPSMV website https://bpsmv.digitaluniversity.ac/.
- On the homepage go to the right-side corner and click on the “Results” tab in the top menu.
- A new window containing the results page will open.
- Fill in the details on the Results page. In Exam Event select “May 2023” and Enter your PRN/Seat or Roll Number.
- Your BPSMV result for the respective semester will be downloaded in Pdf.
BPSMV Course Admissions
|Course Name||Duration of Course||Course Fee|
|B.B.A.||03 Years||Rs. 12,000/- per annum|
|B.A. with Compulsory Subjects: English, Hindi, Sanskrit Elective Subjects: Geography, Hindi, Music (V), Home Science, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Mathematics & Economics||03 years||–|
|B.Sc (Medical)||03 years||–|
|B.SC (Computer Science) B.Sc (Non-Medical)||03 years||–|
|B.Sc (Home Science)||03 years||–|
|B.Tech Computer Sciences & Engineering||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|B.Tech Information Technology||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|B.Tech Fashion Technology||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|M.Tech. Fashion Technology- Functional Garments||2 years||Rs. 25000/- at the time of admission|
|M.Tech. IT||2 years||Rs.25000/- at the time of admission|
|Library and Information Science||Three Years Duration.||–|
|Office Management & Computer Applications||Three Years Duration.||–|
|B.A.M.S.||4.5 years||Rs. 68,780 per annum|
|Pharmacy||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Electronics and communication engineering||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Medical Laboratory Technicians||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Computer Engineering||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Information Technology||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Fashion Technology||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Architecture Engineering||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|B.Ed. ( Bachelor of Education)||1year||Rs 13950/- per annum|
|D.Ed. (Diploma-in-Education)||03 years or as per the instructions of the State Government issued from time to time.||Rs 18,400/- per annum|
|B.Tech Electronics Communication & Engineering||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights & Duties||01 year||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|B.A.LL.B||05 years||Rs. 25000/- per annum|
|B.B.A.LL.B||05 years||Rs.25000/- per annum|
|B.Pharmacy||04 years||Rs. 35000/- per annum|
|B.Pharmacy (Lateral entry)||3 Year||Rs. 35000/- per annum|
|B.Com(Honours)||03 Years||Rs. 6400/- per annum|
|BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||04 years||–|
|Course Name||Duration of Course||Course Fee|
|M.B.A. (Lateral Entry)||1 Year||Rs. 25,000/- per annum|
|M.A. Social Work||02 Year||15000/0 per annum|
|L.L.M.||2 Years||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws & Ethics||1 Year||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Laws||1 Year||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|M.Ed.||1 year||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|M.Sc. in Home Science (Food & Nutrition)||2 years||–|
|PhD (English)||as per the University PhD Ordinance||–|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years||Rs. 20000/- per annum|
|M.A. English (Integrated)||05 Years||Rs. 10000/- per annum|
|PhD||2 ½ -5 years||–|
|PhD in Law||4-6 years||–|
|M.A. in Economics (Hons.) Integrated||5 Year||–|
|M.A. in Economics||2 years||Rs 10,000/- per annum|
|PhD in Economics||02-04 years||–|
|PhD (CSE, FT & ECE)||2 – 4 Years||–|
|MBA (Tech.) (B.Tech. in ECE + MBA)||5 years integrated||45400/- Per annum|
|M.Tech. Network Security||2 years||Rs.25000/- at the time of admission|
|M.Phil (Education)||01 year||Rs. 10000/- per annum|
|M.A. (Education)||02 year||Rs. 10000/- per annum|
|PhD Social Work||04 Year||–|
|PhD in Food & Nutrition||as per the university PhD ordinance||–|
|PhD in Management||02-04 year||–|
|PhD in Commerce||02- 04 years||–|
|M.H.M. (Masters in Hotel Management)||02 year||Rs. 20000/ per annum|
|M.B.A.||02 Years||Rs. 25000/ per annum|
|M.Com||02 Years||20000/ per annum|
- Campus and proposed Campus
- Faculty Houses
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Earn while you learn
- Guest House
- Department of Hotel Management
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Political Science
- Department of English
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of Laws
- Department of Management
- Department of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
- Department of Economics
BPSMV Affiliated Colleges List
- B.P.S. Institute of Higher Learning
- B.P.S. Institute of Teacher Training and Research
- M.S.M. Institute of Ayurveda
- School of Engineering & Sciences
- B.P.S. Institute of Polytechnic
BPSMV Contact Details:
- Address: Ganaur Road, Khanpur Kalan, Haryana 131305
- Contact No.: 9729144411, 8059013131, 9813527549
- Email: email@example.com
- BPSMV Official Website: www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BPSMV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave a Reply