BPSMV Admission 2022: 30 July 2022 is the last date to apply for BPSMV Admission 2022-23. The candidates who want to pursue any of the offered courses must apply online for admission before the last date. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya was established in 2006 and is located in Haryana. BPSMV University offers UG, PG, Diploma, and PhD programs for admissions. The admission procedure for 2022 has courses offered like- BAMS, B.Tech, BBA, MHM, LLM, and M.Tech.
The admissions intake has a simple step to follow. Still, if they find any difficulty in taking admissions, they need to reach us by providing us the contact or email details with the query so that we can make their doubts clear and students without any stress can take admissions.
The applications are accepted through the official portal, where students are required to check the admission criteria for the students.
Application Fees: Application fees for all programs are 500/- rupees for the general and reserved categories, and students need to pay 125/- rupees for the reserved category.
Students in the above paragraph can read the basic information related to the admissions, eligibility, and course, but for the detailed information, students can go through the whole article for the admissions procedure course wise eligibility.
BPSMV Trending Updates:
- BPSMV Admission 2022-23 is going to start nearly in the month of June 2022. Visit here
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya has released circular for theory examination 2021-22. Click here
- International Conference On Economics to Earthonomics: Shifting Paradigms, Policy Paralysis, and Worsening Sustainability March 9-11, 2022 (Online and In-person). Click Here
BPSMV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.B.A, B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech, B.A.M.S, D.Ed, B.A.LL.B, B.Pharmacy|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Tech, M.B.A, L.L.M, M.Ed, M.Sc, MSW,|
|Other courses||PhD in Law, PhD. Economics, M.Phil (Education)|
|Address||Khanpur Kalan, Haryana 131305|
BPSMV Admission 2022
Students at the university are able to study any of the above fields. In order to be admitted to the institution, you must have at least a 45% mark in your last degree. Less than that will not be considered for admission and will be placed on a waiting list. The university has a specific quota for physically disabled students, and 5% of all students are physically disabled. A student must have a 12th passed certificate and 50% average marks to get admission in any UG degree program. The eligibility for PG admission is receiving a bachelor’s degree in the related subject area from a well-known institution.
BPSMV UG Admission
- BAMS: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate level degree in ayurvedic medical science. BPSMV offers this programme to students who have completed their 12th-grade education in the science stream. This degree can be achieved in 5 years.
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an engineering programme of four years long duration. B-Tech can be pursued by candidates after passing 10+2 with PCM as a compulsory subject. Students are required to pass entrance exams accepted by the university for admission to this course.
- BBA: Students choose to do a BBA program in 3 years. A 12th standard qualification in any field with a minimum 50% score is compulsory for this program.
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya PG Admission
BPSMV PG Admission form will be soon available on the official website of the university. PG programs require completing a graduation degree, and also students need to go through the entrance test for the M.Tech program. GATE is an entrance conducted for the M.Tech program, and the university intakes the admissions only when the entrance is cleared. Merit scores are also evaluated. Some other courses with their eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- MHM: A master’s degree in hotel management can be pursued once a student qualifies for a bachelor’s degree in the same or any other related field with at least 50-60% marks.
- LLM: For enrolling in the LLM degree program at the PG level, everyone interested must have an LLB degree obtained from a known institute.
- M-Tech: Master of Technology is a postgraduate level engineering degree course. Those willing to pursue an M-Tech degree must have cleared their bachelor’s degree like BTech/BE. Candidates must appear in the GATE entrance exam and obtain enough marks to get a seat at BPSMV.
BPSMV Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form opens||28 May 2022|
|Last date of the application form||30 June 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||5 July 2022|
|Final selection list publication||14 July 2022|
|Counselling session||21 July 2022|
BPSMV Application Form 2022
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Provides an Application form for the 2021 session. University offers various UG, PG, Diploma, and other Specialized courses. University takes admission on the basis of entrance tests for some courses. The Application fee for the programs is 500/- for the General category and 125/- for SC/BC. There are two modes of filling out the application form. The first is offline and the second is online. The Procedure for filling out the application form is given below.
How to apply for BPSMV Admission?
- Go to the University’s official website http://bpswomenuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the Application form and the admission page will be open.
- Fill in all details like name, father’s name, address, qualification, etc.
- Pay the application fee that is given on the site.
- Submit the application form and Recheck the details.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Score Card
- Valid Address Proof
- Certificate of Transfer
BPSMV Course Admissions
|Course Name||Duration of Course||Course Fee|
|B.B.A.||03 Years||Rs. 12,000/- per annum|
|B.A. with Compulsory Subjects: English, Hindi, Sanskrit Elective Subjects: Geography, Hindi, Music (V), Home Science, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Mathematics & Economics||03 years||–|
|B.Sc (Medical)||03 years||–|
|B.SC (Computer Science) B.Sc (Non-Medical)||03 years||–|
|B.Sc (Home Science)||03 years||–|
|B.Tech Computer Sciences & Engineering||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|B.Tech Information Technology||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|B.Tech Fashion Technology||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|M.Tech. Fashion Technology- Functional Garments||2 years||Rs. 25000/- at the time of admission|
|M.Tech. IT||2 years||Rs.25000/- at the time of admission|
|Library and Information Science||Three Years Duration.||–|
|Office Management & Computer Applications||Three Years Duration.||–|
|B.A.M.S.||4.5 years||Rs. 68,780 per annum|
|Pharmacy||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Electronics and communication engineering||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|Medical Laboratory Technicians||All the Courses except one are of Three Years Duration. The only exception is the Diploma in Pharmacy which is of two years duration.||–|
|B.Ed. ( Bachelor of Education)||1year||Rs 13950/- per annum|
|D.Ed. (Diploma-in-Education)||03 years or as per the instructions of the State Government issued from time to time.||Rs 18,400/- per annum|
|B.Tech Electronics Communication & Engineering||04 years||Rs. 45,400 per annum.|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights & Duties||01 year||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|B.A.LL.B||05 years||Rs. 25000/- per annum|
|B.B.A.LL.B||05 years||Rs.25000/- per annum|
|B.Pharmacy||04 years||Rs. 35000/- per annum|
|B.Pharmacy (Lateral entry)||3 Year||Rs. 35000/- per annum|
|B.Com(Honours)||03 Years||Rs. 6400/- per annum|
|BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||04 years||–|
|Course Name||Duration of Course||Course Fee|
|M.B.A. (Lateral Entry)||1 Year||Rs. 25,000/- per annum|
|M.A. Social Work||02 Year||15000/0 per annum|
|L.L.M.||2 Years||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws & Ethics||1 Year||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Laws||1 Year||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|M.Ed.||1 year||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|M.Sc. in Home Science (Food & Nutrition)||2 years||–|
|PhD (English)||as per the University PhD Ordinance||–|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years||Rs. 20000/- per annum|
|M.A. English (Integrated)||05 Years||Rs. 10000/- per annum|
|PhD||2 ½ -5 years||–|
|PhD in Law||4-6 years||–|
|M.A. in Economics (Hons.) Integrated||5 Year||–|
|M.A. in Economics||2 years||Rs 10,000/- per annum|
|PhD in Economics||02-04 years||–|
|PhD (CSE, FT & ECE)||2 – 4 Years||–|
|MBA (Tech.) (B.Tech. in ECE + MBA)||5 years integrated||45400/- Per annum|
|M.Tech. Network Security||2 years||Rs.25000/- at the time of admission|
|M.Phil (Education)||01 year||Rs. 10000/- per annum|
|M.A. (Education)||02 year||Rs. 10000/- per annum|
|PhD Social Work||04 Year||–|
|PhD in Food & Nutrition||as per the university PhD ordinance||–|
|PhD in Management||02-04 year||–|
|PhD in Commerce||02- 04 years||–|
|M.H.M. (Masters in Hotel Management)||02 year||Rs. 20000/ per annum|
|M.B.A.||02 Years||Rs. 25000/ per annum|
|M.Com||02 Years||20000/ per annum|
- Campus and proposed Campus
- Faculty Houses
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Earn while you learn
- Guest House
- Department of Hotel Management
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Political Science
- Department of English
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of Laws
- Department of Management
- Department of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
- Department of Economics
BPSMV Affiliated Colleges List
- B.P.S. Institute of Higher Learning
- B.P.S. Institute of Teacher Training and Research
- M.S.M. Institute of Ayurveda
- School of Engineering & Sciences
- B.P.S. Institute of Polytechnic
BPSMV Contact Details:
- Address: Ganaur Road, Khanpur Kalan, Haryana 131305
- Contact No.: 9729144411, 8059013131, 9813527549
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BPSMV Official Website: www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BPSMV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.