GJUST University Admission 2022: Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology is situated in Haryana, founded in 1995. The campus is located on 372 acres of land in a beautiful green setting. It has received UGC recognition and NAAC accreditation with a grade of “A.” GJU offers UG, PG, Ph.D. level courses and 17 distance learning programs. According to the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), Panchkula, admissions will also be made to B.Pharma and B.Pharma 2nd-year programs and B.Tech and B.Tech 2nd year programs for the new session.
GJUST University Trending Updates:
- The last date to fill the examination consent i.e. Online/Offline for all UG/PG/Diploma courses was extended up to 31 January 2022. Click Here
- One week online Faculty Development Program from 31st Jan 2022 to 5th Feb 2022. organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering. Click Here
- Date to Fill the Online/Offline consent for Examination has been extended. Click Here
Guru Jambheshwar University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||Bachelor of Pharmacy, B.Tech, Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|Offered PG Courses||MCA, MBA-Finance, Marketing, M.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Com|
|Address||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar – 125001|
Guru Jambheshwar University Admission 2022
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 exams in Science from a recognized board as part of their qualifying examinations for UG courses.
- They must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 60% (57% for Haryana SC candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Biotechnology.
- For admission in PG courses, students must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized college or university.
- They should have received at least a 55% grade (52.25% for SC candidates of Haryana).
GJUST UG Admission
Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology offers a four-year engineering program. A Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate-level course, and students must pass 12th board exams with a minimum score of 50%. The university will accept entrance tests that are acceptable for admission. The common entrance exam is the JEE mains.
- BE: Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate level programme that takes 4 years to complete. Students who want to apply for admission to this engineering course, need to pass the 12th board examinations with at least 50% marks in the science stream.
Guru Jambeshwar University PG Admission
At Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, admissions will begin for MA (English, Hindi), MSc (Psychology, Microbiology), MTech (Computer Science and Engineering, Printing Technology, Food Technology, Optical Engineering), MBA, MPharm, and PGDCA. The registration process will be conducted entirely online. The GJUST PG Program is open to students who have earned a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an Indian university. Students will be admitted to GJU based on their merits and a university entrance exam.
- M.Tech: Master of Technology is a PG-level professional course. A bachelor’s degree in technology or a bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for the M.Tech course. GJUST offers more than eight specializations for MTech courses. Students are also required to qualify for the GATE test to be considered for admission.
- M.Sc: Master of Science courses are open to students with a BSc degree in a related subject. Biotechnology, physics, economics, yoga science, and many other specializations are provided.
GJUST University Admission 2022 Important Dates
For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Entrance test||4th week of June 2022|
|Result date||1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling||2nd week of July 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Result Date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit list||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling||2nd week of August 2022|
Guru Jambheshwar University Application Form Process 2022
Those interested in applying for admission to this university should follow the procedures outlined below:
- Visit the university’s official website (http://www.gjust.ac.in/).
- Then, on the main page, select the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- New candidates must fill out a registration form with the necessary information and agree to the terms and conditions. Then, register as a new candidate by clicking on New Candidate Registration.
- A unique ID and password are created and delivered to the candidate’s registered phone number following the registration procedure.
- Then, using your reference number and password, log in.
- Fill out the form completely, including scanned copies of your signature and picture.
- Pay the application cost (INR 1000 for General Category and INR 250 for Reserved Categories) and submit the completed application form.
- Sheet of original markings
- Original Certificate for the Reserved Category
- If appropriate, an original sports certificate.
- Original Certificate of Character
- Certificate for People with Disabilities (if applicable).
GJUST Admission Offered Courses
|B.E. (Printing Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Packaging Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Printing Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Environmental Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Environmental Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Nano Science and Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech.(Optical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Print and Graphics Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Printing Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (VLSI Design & Embedded System)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Musculoskeletal)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Neurology)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Pediatrics)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Sports-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Advertising Management & Public Relations)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nano Sciences & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Advertising Management & Public Relations)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|Master of Mass Communication (M.M.C.)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Journalism||1 Year|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Pigment and Paint Technology (PGDPPT)||1 Year|
GJUST Placement 2022
University training and placement cells give the training to the students for the placement. The cell is equipped with the appropriate infrastructure to execute the placement process. The placement cell included final year students from different departments activities are handled by the placement Cell.
Companies for the Placement
- International Print-OPAC Ltd.
- HT Media Ltd.
- Ajanta Offset & Packaging Ltd.
- Kumar Printers, Pivo Inks(I) Ltd.
- Sakata Inks(I) Ltd.
- International Print-O-Pac Ltd.
- Worldwide Well bound
- Gopsons Paper Ltd.
- IDMC Ltd.
- The Times of India
- Nutech Photo lithographers
- Amar Ujala Parkashans Ltd.
- Thomson Press(I) Ltd.,
- L& T Infotech
- PIBU Inks(I) Ltd
- Thomson Digital Ltd.
- Insight Communication & Print Solution India Ltd.Flex Industries
- Sigewerk India Ltd.
GJUST Contact Details:
- Address: Delhi Road, Hisar, Haryana 125001
- Phone: 0166 226 3143
- Email-ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University
Be the first to leave a review.