Baba Mastnath University Admission 2023: BMU Admission is now open for the new session 2023. Students can apply for multiple UG & PG courses on the basis of eligibility. The tentative last date is 15 July 2023 for Baba Mastnath University Admission 2023. Also, admission form can be filled and submitted with late fees before 31 August 2023 (tentative). Baba Mastnath University’s late fees for admission are INR 200.
- UG, PG & Other Registration is now open at Baba Mastnath University. The last date will announce soon. Source
- Baba Mastnath University has released the notification of Interviews for admission to the Ph.D. course 2023. All eligible Students who passed Mphil/JRF/NET/GATE/GPAT, and entrance tests have to appear for an interview at the university. Click here
As part of its undergraduate and postgraduate programs, the university offers a variety of undergraduate programs in the areas of ayurveda, pharmacy, nursing, law, sciences, commerce, management, humanities, education, and so on every academic year. If you are interested in applying to this university, you will be required to register online and fill out the university’s admission form.
- The application form fee for UG, and PG programs is INR 1,000. Applicants can deposit the amount via digital transfer such as debit card/credit card, or net banking.
- All UG and PG courses will have to pay the processing fees of INR 7,500 and 12,500.
Baba Mastnath University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Baba Mastnath University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||905-306-6636|
|UG Courses||B.Tech, B.P.T, B.Sc., B.Pharma, G.N.M.B.A., LLB, B.Ed.,BLib|
|PG Courses||M.Lib, LLM, M.Tech., M.Sc|
|Address||Asthal Bohar, Rohtak, NH-10, Haryana, 124021|
|Location||Asthal Bohar, Rohtak, NH-10, Haryana, 124021|
Baba Mastnath University Admission 2023
Registration for UG & PG courses will start soon at the Online portal. The last date to apply for Baba Mastnath University Admission 2023 is 15 July 2023 (tentative). The application form will be published on @wwwbmu.ac.in.
Baba Mast Nath University offered several UG/ PG Courses to the Students such as BAMS, BPT, MPT, BSc, MSc, BPharma, DPharma, MPharma, BBA, MBA, BCom, MCom, MCA, BCA, BA, BLib, MLib, Shastri, BALLB, LLB, LLM, B.Tech, MTech, Bachelor of Naturopathy & science, Diploma courses, ANM, GNM, D.Ed., B.Ed., Ph.D., etc. These courses are also available in many specializations.
The Fee for the application is INR 1000. Before submitting the administrative form, the entry cost must be paid. The additional processing price for all UG courses, with the exception of BA, LLB, and LLB, is INR 5000. The additional processing charge for all PG degrees, with the exception of Shastri or Sanskrit, is INR 10,000. During the admissions procedure, a single payment is made for the processing and admission fees.
Baba Mastnath University offers UG and PG courses in Engineering, Science, Arts, Medicine, Law, and Health Science. The registration process is based on merit and entrance tests, and students interested in any of the courses must check the requirements mentioned below.
Baba Mastnath University UG Admission
Baba Mastnath University offers various UG Courses such as BCA, BA, BSc, BBA, Bpharma, BTech, BAMS, BPT etc. The selection process is based on merit except for BTech, BAMS, and BPharma programs.
- B.Tech: Students can pursue any of the following BTech specializations in Civil Engineering, CSE, Mechanically Engineering, and Electronics & Communication Engineering. Students who have graduated Class 10 + 2 from the PCM stream with at least 50%.
- B.Sc: Baba Mastnath University offers BSc in Chemistry, Non-Medical, and Medical. Students who have cleared Class 10 + 2 in a stream relevant to the course.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate-level professional program offered by Baba Mastnath University. BCA degree can be earned in 3 years and students who have completed their 12th-level education can apply for admission to this course.
- B.Sc (Hons.): It is a three-year Bachelor programme, eligibility for this UG course is with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, and CBSE/HBSE 10+2 examination in a Science Stream is required. The annual fee for this course is INR 25,000.
- BPT: Candidates must have passed intermediate/ 10+2 or its equivalent examination. There must be a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the subjects of the State Government and the Education Board in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually. It takes 4 years 6 months total time duration including the internship annual fee is INR 75000.
Baba Mastnath University PG Admission
Baba Mastnath University offers various options in programs such as Bachelor of business administration, BA, B.Com, MBA, MCA, MA, and the rest. For its students in the upcoming academic year of 2023- 2024. Admittance in post-graduation courses like the Master of Arts, MBA, master of computer application, and so on. The students have to pass out their undergraduate program in relevant subjects from a well-reputed university and must obtain a valid score in the entrance exam conducted at the university level.
- MTech: Baba Mastnath University offers MTech in Civil Engineering, CSE, Mechanically Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering. Students with a BE or a BTech with 50% are eligible to apply.
- MSc: Baba Mastnath University offers MSc in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, and Home Science. Students who have a BSc in the relevant field can apply. The minimum cut-off mark required is 50%.
- MLIS: it is a PG-level course with 1 year of minimum duration which is available at Baba Mastnath University. Those students who have their UG degree in relevant stream. Students have to pay Rs 30,000 for this MLIS course at Baba Mastnath University.
- MPharma: it stands for Masters of Pharmacy and this course is holding high career scope. BMU offers two specialisations in the pharmacy field which are M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics and MPharma in Pharmacology. The Pharma course’s total fee is Rs 80,000 at BMU. Those candidates who have BPharma with 50% marks from recognised University can apply for Mpharma at MBU.
Baba Mastnath University Application Form 2023
Baba Mastnath University is all set to begin its admission process for the upcoming academic session of 2023. The application form will release on 17 May 2023 tentatively. The invitation for the submission of the application/registration form will be decided to close on 24 August 2023 (tentatively). The application form fee is INR 1000 pay fee by making a challan/demand draft in favor of Baba Mastnath University or payment online by net baking, and credit/debit cards.
How to Apply For Baba Mastnath University Admission?
Filling out the admission form will be accepted online, students are advised to apply for admission before the deadline by visiting the authoritative website the www.bmu.ac.in portal.
- First students have to visit the university’s official website. https://bmu.ac.in.
- Click on the application form notification on the admission and reach out for the application form.
- Click on the Admission tab and select the Admission form.
- Application forms should be filled out in a precise manner and submitted all the required documents.
- Upload all the required documents and Pay the INR 1000/- fee by making a challan/demand draft or pay via net baking and credit/debit cards.
- Submit the application form.
How do get the Application form 2023?
The admission form will be available on the university counter. You can purchase the form to pay INR Rs 1000 in cash. Students can also download the form from the university website and send it to make a Bank Draft of INR Rs 1000 in favor of Baba Mastnath University, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak.
Baba Mastnath University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Engineering Education)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical)||3 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Ayurveda)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmacy)||3 Years|
|A.N.M. (Nursing)||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Non-Medical)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
Baba Mastnath University Fees Structure 2023
|B.LIB.I.SC.(LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE)||11600|
|Ph.D. (LIB. & INFO. SCIENCE)||180800|
|PH.D. (COMPUTER SCIENCE)||186200|
|Ph.D. (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)||175600|
|M.C.A. (LATERAL ENTRY)||134800|
|B.SC.(POST BASIC)(MEDICAL SCIENCE)||161500|
|M.C.A. (IT AND COMPUTER APPLICATION)||125200|
Faculty of University
- Faculty of Ayurveda
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Physiotherapy
- Faculty of Science
Faculty at BMU
- Prof. S.P.Sharma(Dean)
- Dr.Mohan Singh(Professor)
- Dr.Pallavi Bhardwaj(Associate Professor)
- Dr.Monika Chahar(Assistant Professor)
- Mrs.Arpna(Assistant Professor)
- Dr.Sanjay Kumar(Associate Professor)
- Ms.Kusum Rani
BM University School
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Ayurvedic College and Hospital
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable General Hospital Asthal Bohar
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Yogi Raj Pharmacy
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Educational Training & Research
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable Dental Hospital Asthal Bohar
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Public School
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Residential Public School
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Herbarium
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Vayamshala
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable Eye Hospital Theri Gangan
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Educational Training & Research
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Sanskrit Sansthan
- Shri Baba Mast Nath College of Physiotherapy
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Nursing Institute
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Technical Campus
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable Eye Hospital Asthal Bohar
What are the services offered by the University?
- Eye Hospital
- General Hospital
- Dental hospital
- Physiotherapy Hospital
- NCC & NSS
- Cultural Activities
Career Guidance & Placement Cell
The University has organized a career Placement cell under the Dean of Students Welfare. The Cell conducted placement services from time to time and was always in touch with reputed institutes and companies for the maximum number of hired students.
BMU Contact Details:
- Address: Delhi Road, Asthal, Rohtak, Haryana 124021
- Phone: 905 306 6636
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Baba Mastnath University Official Website: https://bmu.ac.in
- JNU Admission
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Baba Mastnath University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.