Annamalai University Admission 2023: Registration for various courses at Annamalai University will start soon for session 2023. There are also several types of degrees offered at Annamalai University, in addition to undergraduate and postgraduate courses, diplomas, and research programs. The application forms will be available at @www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
Annamalai University Trending Updates
- Annamalai University has commenced the online counseling for the BSc Agriculture Self-Supporting program extended till 07 January 2023. Source
To apply at Annamalai University Admission, students must have graduated from an Approved school (10+2) with a minimum of 50% of marks in Physics, Science, Physiology, Agronomy, Animal Science, or Mathematics, both in theory and practice. It’s also important for them to have at least 40% overall marks in these subjects.
- Annamalai University has a lot of different UG and PG degrees. Accounting, finance, and biotechnology are just a few of them. Intermediate (10+2) or a similar course must be passed by the student before applying for admission.
- There are also arts, liberal arts, technology, scientific knowledge, healthcare, education, and other fields. It takes a Master’s degree in any discipline field with 55% of the marks in an M.Phil or PhD program.
- Annamalai University Admission to the MA, MSc, and MCom programs are grouped based on their graduation marks. An exam result is then outlined.
- Getting into the M.Ed program includes a merit question-and-answer session.
To get into MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, and MCA programs, Students have to get good grades on their Graduation, take an entrance exam, and meet with a person for a question and answer session.
Students are invited to register and apply for Annamalai University Admission in UG, PG, and Diploma courses. It offers a wide range of BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A, Law, Environmental Education, Agriculture, Different Science subjects, and others.
Annamalai University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Annamalai University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||Bachelors in Art, Science, Education, Technology|
|Offered PG Courses||Masters in Science, Education, Technology|
|Other Courses||PhD, M.Phil|
|Address||Sadagopan Nagar, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002|
Annamalai University Admission 2023
Annamalai University admission procedure will be starting in the month of July 2023. Degree and Research programs are well taught to the students who want to enroll at Annamalai University. Academic selection takes place through merit and entrance-based selection.
A student wishing to get Annamalai University admission to any of the undergraduate courses must submit a copy of their 12th-grade transcript. In order to be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses, students must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree certificate. The degree must come from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Annamalai University Admission also accepts entrance exams like TANCET and NEET to select students for its courses. Students have been selected on the basis of their performance in qualifying entrance exams. Annamalai University’s MBBS program is based on the score of NEET-UG. PhD admissions typically begin in the month of July every year.
Annamalai University UG Admission
Annamalai University provides various undergraduate courses for admission every year. Generally, BE, BArch, BA, BSc & more are available in numerous specializations. As there are limited seats offered for each UG course, the student must appear for an entrance test. The final seat allotment will be done based on the Annamalai University counseling rounds.
- B.Sc Sports Science: Students who have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% score in science are entitled to get admission to B.Sc Sports Science.
- BBA Logistics: Bachelor of business administration is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Annamalai University is accepting applications from students for BBA in Logistics that has got an HSC in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- BE: Its eligibility is studying PCM subjects in the 12th class and scoring a minimum 50-60% score on an average basis in the last exam.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level program that takes 3 years to complete. The students who have completed their 12th board from any known institute or school with any stream can apply for Annamalai University admission to this program.
Annamalai University Agriculture Admission 2023
The University opens the admission portal for session 2023 in July month for agriculture stream courses. Department of Agriculture provides various programs like BSc Agriculture, BSc Horticulture, MSc Agriculture, MBA Agribusiness, Diploma in Agriculture & more. There are limited seats available for each agriculture program. The last date to apply for Annamalai University agriculture admission 2023 is 31 July 2023 (Tentative).
Annamalai University PG Admission
Registration for PG courses at Annamalai University generally starts in the month of August. The forms will be available at the official portal. Programs like MBA, MA English, MSc, MPharma, MPT & more are available at PG levels to students. Admission will be given based on the entrance test score. Seat allotment will commence in the month of September.
- MBA: Masters of business administration is a very famous PG-level degree program that can be completed in 2 years. Annamalai University is accepting applications for MBA students that have got a bachelor’s degree in B.Com or BBA.
- M.A English: To get Annamalai University admission to the MA English course, the students must have a graduation degree in the same discipline.
- M.Sc: Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with good aggregate marks to get admission to M.Sc. It is a master’s level degree that takes 2 years to complete.
Annamalai University PhD Admission 2023
For session 2023-24, Annamalai University PhD admission will begin in the month of June. Annamalai University provides more than 30+ specializations or fields at the doctorate level of study. Students who want to research in their desired fields can apply for PhD courses at Annamalai University. There are two sessions (July & January) for which enrollments will take place. One must hold a PG or MPhil degree with a 50% score to apply for Ph.D. admission.
Annamalai University Application Form 2023
Annamalai University offers UG (BA, BBA Logistics, BSc Sports Science, etc.), PG(MSc, MBA, MA English, etc.), and Doctorate Courses (MPhil in Statistics, Economics, Tamil, etc.). Admission to these courses is through the registration form. The details regarding the registration form are mentioned below.
The registration form is posted on the Annamalai University website. Students must download the registration form and fill out the form. Before filling out the registration form, read the instructions mentioned. The steps listed below will guide you to fill out the registration form correctly.
Registration Fee: The registration fees vary from program to program. MPhil and PhD courses cost INR 1000 and INR 1500 respectively. The registration fee for Ug courses is INR 800 for general students and INR 400 for reserved students (SC/ST). The registration fee for integrated courses is INR 400 for the general category and INR 200 for the reserved category.
How To Apply For Annamalai University Admission?
Here students can read the application process at Annamalai University:
- Please log in to the Annamalai University Admission portal.
- Select the New Applicant Link
- Provide details of the entrance examinations of Class 10 and Class 12 or Diploma. The details required are the Registration Number, Month, and year you took the tests.
- Share details such as first and last name, aadhar card, Date of birth, Nativity, Mobile Number, Email address, Community, and Password.
- Please log in using the username and password.
- Provide your details and academic scores.
- Upload a passport-size photo.
- The passport-size photo must be in JPEG format, and the size must be 150width and 150 height.
- Verify the form by selecting ‘Click To Verify’.
- The preview of the registration form will be displayed in pdf format. If the details are correct, proceed with the registration or press back to fix all the errors.
- Select Submit and the payment gateway page will be displayed.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Download the registration form and send it through Speed Post or Registered mail
- Class 10 mark sheets
- Class 12 mark sheets
- UG, PG, MPhil, and Diploma Result
- NSS/Sports Certificate/NCC
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Community Certificate Card(ST, SCA, SC, MBC & DNC, BCM, BC).
Annamalai University Entrance Exam 2023
Annamalai University grants admissions to some courses based on merit and to others based on the entrance exam. This University accepts the score of NEET, TANCET, and TNEA for courses such as BDS, BE, MBBS, MCA, MBA, and MTech/ME. However, for Annamalai University Admission in the courses of Pharmacy and Doctoral courses, it conducts its own entrance exam.
The University sponsors an entrance exam known as AUEEE for admission in courses like BSc (Agriculture) and BE. Students are invited to visit the AU main online webpage using the link https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in which will also help them with more details.
The entrance exam conducted by Annamalai University is held once a year. Each entrance examination will include a total score of 100 marks which is necessary for students to crack with a good percentage. AU Entrance Exam is normally held in April or May every year. Depending on the degree, AU will provide the relevant syllabus and the test paper will be organized in such as way.
Annamalai University Counselling 2023
The Counseling at Annamalai University will commence in the month of August 2023 for UG & PG courses. This is the final stage of admission, students who have been shortlisted in the merit list are eligible for the counseling rounds. The University separately releases the counseling schedule for all the offered courses on the official portal.
Annamalai University Result
Annamalai University is ready to post the result of the semester exams conducted. Students from UG courses (BE, B.Pharm, BSc, BCA, B.Com, B.Arch, BA) and PG Courses (M.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Pharm) of AU can check their semester results at www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in (online). Any announcements on the results will also be made accessible on the AU website, where the results for all courses will be posted.
How To Get Annamalai University Result?
For checking Annamalai University Results, the following are important steps:
- At the first step, open @annamalaiuniversity.ac.in (Annamalai University website) to reach AU’s Homepage.
- On the Homepage, select “News & Event”.
- In News & Events portion, you will find the “Annamalai University Result link”, click it.
- Clicking on the Results link will ask for your roll number.
- Submitting the roll number will show your AU Result.
- You can save Annamalai University results in Pdf mode.
Annamalai University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Human Rights)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tamil)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Computers, Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Business Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Development Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Disaster Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English Literature and American Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy, Culture, and Tourism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Lib.I.Sc. (Integrated)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)||42 Months|
|M.Phil. (Applied Geology)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Applied Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physical Education)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||18 Months|
|M.Sc. (Applied Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Herbal Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Marketing Management & Retail Business)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Environmental Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
|Master of Financial Management (M.F.M.)||2 Years|
|Master of Marketing Management (M.M.M.)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Business Administration)||2 Years|
|Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising||1 Year|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Taxation)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Business Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Co-operative Management)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Corporate Accountancy)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Entrepreneurship)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Financial Services)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (International Banking)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Software Marketing||1 Year|
Annamalai University Contact Details:
- Address: The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002, Tamil Nadu, India
- Contact Number: +(91) 4144-238348, +(91) 4144-238349
- Annamalai University Official Website: annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Anna University
- Alagappa University
- Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Annamalai University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.