Annamalai University Admission 2022: 15 September 2022 is the last date to apply online for Annamalai University Diploma Admission through the campus portal for sessions 2022-23. Interested candidates must visit the official admission portal and fill out the application form for any of the offered courses.
Annamalai University is a State University located in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, established in 1929 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It offers UG and PG courses in many fields. It is well known for its bachelor’s and master’s courses, which are well trained. Students interested in the sciences and arts courses can choose this university and build their careers by enrolling in popular courses from Annamalai University.
To apply to this program, students must have graduated from an Approved school (10+2) with a minimum of 50% of marks in Physics, Science, Physiology, Agronomy, Animal Science, or Mathematics, both in theory and practice. It’s also important for them to have at least 40% overall marks in these subjects.
- Annamalai University has a lot of different UG and PG degrees. Accounting, finance, and biotechnology are just a few of them. Intermediate (10+2) or a similar course must be passed by the student before applying for Admission.
- There are also arts, liberal arts, technology, scientific knowledge, healthcare, education, and other fields. It takes a Master’s degree in any discipline field with 55% of the marks in an M.Phil or PhD program.
- Annamalai University Admission to the MA, M.Sc. and M.Com programs are grouped based on their graduation marks. An exam result is then outlined.
- Getting into the M.Ed program includes a merit question and answer session.
To get into MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, and MCA programs, Students have to get good grades on their Graduation, take an entrance exam, and meet with a person for a question and answer session.
Students are invited to register and apply for Annamalai University Admission in UG, PG, and Diploma courses. It offers a wide range of BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A, Law, Environmental Education, Agriculture, Different Science subjects, and others. AU is accepting applications for admissions in different UG and PG programs. Students will be shortlisted and selected for the entries as per the aggregate percentage of marks in the previous examination.
Annamalai University Trending Updates:
- The last date of Annamalai University Diploma Admission 2022 is 15 September 2022. Click here
- Annamalai University Admission 2022 last date was 8 August 2022. Click here
- Online Counselling for B.Sc. Agriculture (Aided) / B.Sc. Agriculture (Self Supporting) / B.Sc. Horticulture Degree Programmes commenced on 14 February 2022. The last date to pay the counselling fees was 21 February 2022. Click here.
- Annamalai University has released the timetable for BSc Agri-practical examination odd semester. Click here to check the schedule.
- Online counselling for DPharm and BPharm degrees started on 4 February and the last date to pay the fee is 10 February 2022. Click here to check more details.
- The last date to pay the counselling fee by 05.00.p.m. on 03.02.2022. (Source)
- Merit List for D.Pharm. Degree programs 2021-22 has published on 27/01/2022. (Source)
Annamalai University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Annamalai University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||Bachelors in Art, Science, Education, Technology|
|Offered PG Courses||Masters in Science, Education, Technology|
|Other Courses||PhD, M.Phil|
|Address||Sadagopan Nagar, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002|
Annamalai University Admission 2022
In 2022-23, Annamalai University accepts applications for undergraduate, postgraduate & doctorate level courses. The last date for online application form submission of Annamalai University Admission 2022 is 15 September 2022.
A student wishing to get admission to any of the undergraduate courses must submit a copy of their 12th-grade transcript. In order to be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses, students must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree certificate. The degree must come from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Annamalai University Admission also accepts entrance exams like TANCET and NEET to select students for its courses. Students have been selected on the basis of their performance in qualifying entrance exams. Annamalai University’s MBBS programme is based on the score of NEET-UG. PhD admissions typically begin in the month of July every year.
Annamalai University UG Admission
- B.Sc Sports Science: Students who have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% score in science are entitled to get admission in B.Sc Sports Science.
- BBA Logistics: Bachelor of business administration is a UG level degree programme that takes 3 years to complete. Annamalai University is accepting applications from the students for BBA in Logistics that has got an HSC in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- BE: Its eligibility is studying PCM subjects in the 12th class and scoring a minimum 50-60% score on an average basis in the last exam.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level programme that takes 3 years to complete. The students who have completed their 12th board from any known institute or school with any stream can apply for admission to this programme.
Annamalai University PG Admission
- MBA: Masters of business administration is a very famous PG level degree programme that can be completed in 2 years. Annamalai University is accepting applications for MBA of students that have got a bachelor’s degree in B.Com or BBA.
- M.A English: To get admission in the MA English course, the students must have a graduation degree in the same discipline.
- M.Sc: Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with good aggregate marks to get admission to M.Sc. It is a master’s level degree that takes 2 years to complete.
Annamalai University PhD Admission
Annamalai University admission for the PhD course will soon start in July 2022. The University provides more than 30+ specializations or fields at the doctorate level of study. Students who want to research in their desired fields can apply for PhD course at Annamalai University. There are two session (July & January) for which enrollments will take place. One must hold a PG or MPhil degree with a 50% score to apply for Ph.D. admission.
Annamalai University Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Starts||7 July 2022|
|Annamalai University Admission last date||15 September 2022|
|Entrance Exam Result||Soon|
Annamalai University Application Form 2022
Annamalai University offers UG(BA, BBA Logistics, BSc Sports Science, etc.), PG(MSc, MBA, MA English, etc.), and Doctorate Courses(MPhil in Statistics, Economics, Tamil, etc.). Admission to these courses is through the registration form. The details regarding the registration form are mentioned below.
The registration form is posted on the Annamalai University website. Students must download the registration form and fill out the form. Before filling out the registration form, read the instructions mentioned. The steps listed below will guide you to fill out the registration form correctly.
Registration Fee: The registration fees vary from program to program. MPhil and PhD courses cost INR 1000 and INR 1500 respectively. The registration fee for Ug courses is INR 800 for general students and INR 400 for reserved students (SC/ST). The registration fee for integrated courses is INR 400 for the general category and INR 200 for the reserved category.
How To Apply For Annamalai University Admission?
Here students can read the application process at the Annamalai University:
- Please log in to the Annamalai University Admission portal.
- Select the New Applicant Link
- Provide details of the entrance examinations of Class 10 and Class 12 or Diploma. The details required are the Registration Number, Month, and year you took the tests.
- Share details such as first and last name, aadhar card, Date of birth, Nativity, Mobile Number, Email address, Community, and Password.
- Please log in using the username and password.
- Provide your details and academic scores.
- Upload a passport-size photo.
- The passport-size photo must be in JPEG format, and the size must be 150width and 150 height.
- Verify the form by selecting ‘Click To Verify’.
- The preview of the registration form will be displayed in pdf format. If the details are correct, proceed with the registration or press back to fix all the errors.
- Select Submit and the payment gateway page will be displayed.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Download the registration form and send it through Speed Post or Registered mail
- Class 10 mark sheets
- Class 12 mark sheets
- UG, PG, MPhil, and Diploma Result
- NSS/Sports Certificate/NCC
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Community Certificate Card(ST, SCA, SC, MBC & DNC, BCM, BC).
Annamalai University Entrance Exam 2022
Annamalai University grants admissions to some courses based on merit and for others based on the entrance exam. This University accepts the score of NEET, TANCET, and TNEA for courses such as BDS, BE, MBBS, MCA, MBA, and M-Tech/ME. However, for Annamalai University Admission in the courses of Pharmacy and Doctoral courses, it conducts its own entrance exam. The University sponsors an entrance exam known as AUEEE for admission in courses like BSc (Agriculture) and BE. Students are invited to visit the AU main online webpage using the link https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in which will also help them with more details.
The entrance exam conducted by Annamalai University is held once a year. Each entrance examination will include a total score of 100 marks which is necessary for students to crack with a good percentage. AU Entrance Exam is normally held in April or May every year. Depending on the degree, AU will provide the relevant syllabus and the test paper will be organized in such as way.
Annamalai University Result 2022
Annamalai University is ready to post the result of semester exams conducted in the year 2022. Students from UG courses (BE, B.Pharm, BSc, BCA, B.Com, B.Arch, BA) and PG Courses (M.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Pharm) of AU can check their semester results at www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in (online). Any announcements on the results will also be made accessible on the AU website, where the results for all courses will be posted.
How To Get Annamalai University Result 2022?
For checking AU Results 2022, the following are important steps:
- At the first step open @annamalaiuniversity.ac.in (Annamalai University website) to reach AU’s Homepage.
- On the Homepage, select “News & Event”.
- In News & Events portion, you will find AU Result 2022 link, click it.
- Clicking on the Results link will ask for your roll number.
- Submitting the roll number will show your AU Result 2022.
- You can save Annamalai University Result 2022 in Pdf mode.
Annamalai University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Human Rights)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tamil)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Computers, Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Business Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Development Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Disaster Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English Literature and American Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy, Culture, and Tourism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Lib.I.Sc. (Integrated)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)||42 Months|
|M.Phil. (Applied Geology)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Applied Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physical Education)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||18 Months|
|M.Sc. (Applied Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Herbal Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Marketing Management & Retail Business)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Environmental Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
|Master of Financial Management (M.F.M.)||2 Years|
|Master of Marketing Management (M.M.M.)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Business Administration)||2 Years|
|Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising||1 Year|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Taxation)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Business Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Co-operative Management)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Corporate Accountancy)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Entrepreneurship)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Financial Services)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (International Banking)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Software Marketing||1 Year|
Annamalai University Contact Details:
- Address: The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002, Tamil Nadu, India
- Contact Number: +(91) 4144-238348, +(91) 4144-238349
- Annamalai University Official Website: annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Anna University
- Alagappa University
- Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Annamalai University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.