Annamalai University Admission 2024: Annamalai University is one of the best institutes in Tamil Nadu and is located at Chidambaram. The admission season 2024 for UG programs is starting from the Last week of May 2024, and the Last date to apply is 31 July 2024. PG admission will be applied till 15 August 2024, and PhD admission’s last date will be 15 September 2024.
Annamalai University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Annamalai University|
|Mode of Education||Full-time regular courses and Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Research programs; PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate courses; Distance Education courses|
|Popular Courses||B.A, B.Sc, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MBBS, BDS|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Merit-based for some courses; Entrance exam scores and merit for others|
|Entrance Exam||TNEA, TANCET, NEET|
|Placement||Microsoft, Amazon, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Oracle, Wipro, Accenture and more|
|University Type||Public State Unviersity|
|University Website||Annamalai University Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 with 50% marks from recognized educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from UGC approved University.|
This university is holding the approval of UGC. It has a network of 11 campuses as well as constituent colleges. It has a total faculty members of around 1000. Annamalai University provides admissions in various UG and PG courses. Some popular programs are BA, BTech(Research), BE, B.Com, M.Tech, ME, and MCA.
Annamalai University Courses Admission 2024
- BE Eligibility: This UG degree in engineering is offered various specializations. The minimum eligibility for admission in this program is 10+2 education with 50% marks. The admissions are entrance exam-based, and the TNEA exam is conducted for this program. Interested applicants will pay INR 500 as an application fee for this program.
- BTech Eligibility: 10+2 with Mathematics is the minimum eligibility for admission in this program. The enrollment of this program is TNEA, which is MCQ, an entrance exam.
- BA Eligibility: This is a merit-based UG program of Annamalai University. Its eligibility is 10+2 with at least 45%.
- MCA Eligibility: A BCA or equivalent UG degree in computer science is the minimum eligibility for this research-based PG program. TANCET entrance exam-based admissions will be offered for this program.
- M.Tech Eligibility: Students with BTech/BE degrees with 50% marks can apply for this PG program at AU. Selections in this program are based on TANCET exam scores.
Annamalai University Admission 2024
Students also can apply for BSc, BA, BA, MCA, MCom, MSc, PhD, And so on courses on the basis of Annamalai University eligibility criteria. A student wishing to get enroll at Annamalai University in any of the undergraduate courses must submit a copy of their 12th-grade transcript. In order to be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses, students must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree certificate. The degree must come from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Annamalai University Admission also accepts entrance exams like TANCET and NEET to select students for its courses. Students have been selected on the basis of their performance in qualifying entrance exams. Annamalai University’s MBBS program is based on the score of NEET-UG. PhD admissions typically begin in the month of July every year.
Annamalai University UG Admission
Students can apply at @https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. Generally, BE, BArch, BA, BSc & more are available in numerous specializations. As there are limited seats offered for each UG course, the student must appear for an entrance test. The final seat allotment will be done based on the Annamalai University counseling rounds.
- B.Sc Sports Science: Students who have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% score in science are entitled to get admission to B.Sc Sports Science.
- BBA Logistics: Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Annamalai University is accepting applications from students for a BBA in Logistics that has got an HSC in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- BEd: Bachelor of Education course is available for a duration of 2 years at Annamalai University. The selection for limited seats will take place based on the entrance test score. One must hold a valid UG degree in order to apply for BEd Admission at Annamalai University.
- BArch: To take admission to the Bachelor of Architecture at Annamalai University Agriculture 10+2 is a must with a minimum of 50 percent marks. At Annamalai University Agriculture students can get in-depth learning.
Annamalai University Agriculture Admission 2024
Annamalai University Agriculture Admission 2024 for different bachelor’s degree and master’s degree programs. Department of Agriculture provides various programs like BSc Agriculture, BSc Horticulture, MSc Agriculture, MBA Agribusiness, Diploma in Agriculture & more. There are limited seats available for each agriculture program.
Annamalai University PG Admission
Annamalai University PG Admission 2024 programs like MBA, MA English, MSc, MPharma, MPT & more are available at PG levels to students. Admission will be given based on the entrance test score. Seat allotment will commence in the month of September.
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is a very famous PG-level degree program that can be completed in 2 years. Annamalai University is accepting applications for MBA students who have a bachelor’s degree in B.Com or BBA.
- M.A English: To get Annamalai University admission to the MA English course, the students must have a graduation degree in the same discipline.
- M.Sc: Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with good aggregate marks to get admission to M.Sc. It is a master’s level degree that takes 2 years to complete.
- MPharma: This is the most popular medical degree that provides in-depth learning about medicine. For admission, students have to pass BPhrama or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Annamalai University PhD Admission
It provides Annamalai University PhD Admission more than 30+ specializations or fields at the doctorate level of study. Students who want to research in their desired fields can apply for PhD courses at Annamalai University. There are two sessions (July & January) for which enrollments will take place. One must hold a PG or MPhil degree with a 50% score to apply for Ph.D. admission.
Annamalai University Application Form 2024
Through its official portal @annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. The applicants should submit the application form online or offline with an application form fee.
Applicants have numerous options to pursue at Annamalai University such as BE, MTech, MCA, MBA, and so on. Admissions to the technical and non-technical courses at Annamalai University are permitted on the valid marks or grades in the qualifying examinations or approved entrance tests.
Application fee for Annamalai University UG, and PG level courses is INR 400, and INR 500. Aspirants who shall apply for certificate, and diploma courses can pay the amount of INR 300.
How To Apply For Annamalai University Online Admission?
Here students can read the application process at Annamalai University:
- Please log in to the Annamalai University Admission portal.
- Select the New Applicant Link
- Provide details of the entrance examinations of Class 10 and Class 12 or Diploma. The details required are the Registration Number, Month, and year you took the tests.
- Share details such as first and last name, adhaar card, Date of birth, Nativity, Mobile Number, Email address, Community, and Password.
- Please log in using the username and password.
- Provide your details and academic scores.
- Upload a passport-size photo.
- The passport-size photo must be in JPEG format, and the size must be 150 width and 150 height.
- Verify the form by selecting ‘Click To Verify’.
- The preview of the registration form will be displayed in pdf format. If the details are correct, proceed with the registration or press back to fix all the errors.
- Select Submit and the payment gateway page will be displayed.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Download the registration form and send it through Speed Post or Registered mail
- Class 10 mark sheets
- Class 12 mark sheets
- UG, PG, MPhil, and Diploma Result
- NSS/Sports Certificate/NCC
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Community Certificate Card(ST, SCA, SC, MBC & DNC, BCM, BC).
Annamalai University Entrance Exam 2024
Annamalai University grants admissions to some courses based on merit and to others based on the entrance exam. This University accepts the score of NEET, TANCET, and TNEA for courses such as BDS, BE, MBBS, MCA, MBA, and MTech/ME. However, for Annamalai University Admission in the courses of Pharmacy and Doctoral courses, it conducts its own entrance exam. Students are invited to visit the AU main online webpage using the link https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in which will also help them with more details.
To offer admission in various technical, and management courses, Annamalai University conducts or recognizes the following entrance examinations.
- Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Examination (AUEEE) held for BTech/B.E. courses.
- Annamalai University Medical Entrance Examination (AUMEE) is conducted for BDS, and MBBS programs.
- Annamalai University Agriculture Entrance Examination (AUAEE) is typically administered for BSc Agriculture and BSc Horticulture programs.
Annamalai University Result
Annamalai University is ready to post the result of the semester exams conducted. Students from UG courses (BE, B.Pharm, BSc, BCA, B.Com, B.Arch, BA) and PG Courses (M.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Pharm) of Annamalai University can check their semester results at www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in (online). Any announcements on the results will also be made accessible on the AU website, where the results for all courses will be posted.
How To Get Annamalai University Result?
For checking Annamalai University Results, the following are important steps:
- At the first step, open @annamalaiuniversity.ac.in (Annamalai University website) to reach AU’s Homepage.
- On the Homepage, select “News & Event”.
- In News & Events portion, you will find the “Annamalai University Result link”, click it.
- Clicking on the Results link will ask for your roll number.
- Submitting the roll number will show your AU Result.
- You can save Annamalai University results in Pdf mode.
Annamalai University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Human Rights)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tamil)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Computers, Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Business Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Development Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Disaster Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English Literature and American Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy, Culture, and Tourism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Lib.I.Sc. (Integrated)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)||42 Months|
|M.Phil. (Applied Geology)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Applied Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physical Education)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||18 Months|
|M.Sc. (Applied Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Herbal Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Marketing Management & Retail Business)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Environmental Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
|Master of Financial Management (M.F.M.)||2 Years|
|Master of Marketing Management (M.M.M.)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Business Administration)||2 Years|
|Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising||1 Year|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Taxation)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Business Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Co-operative Management)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Corporate Accountancy)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Entrepreneurship)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Financial Services)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (International Banking)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Software Marketing||1 Year|
Annamalai University Contact Details:
- Address: The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002, Tamil Nadu, India
- Contact Number: +(91) 4144-238348, +(91) 4144-238349
- Annamalai University Official Website: annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Anna University
- Alagappa University
- Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Annamalai University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.