DCRUST Admission 2022: DCRUST stands for Deenbandhu Chotu Ram University of Science and Technology. It is going to accept online applications for its various study programs. The university offers admissions to courses focusing on the areas of science, arts, commerce, technology, architecture, and so on.
For providing the admissions for session 2022, the university will select students through merit and also by entrance exam in some cases. Deenbandhu Chotu Ram University of Science and Technology will release notification for admissions in 2022 soon in January or February 2022. More important dates about the admission will be updated soon on the DCRUST’s online site.
DCRUST Admission 2022 Highlights:
|University Name||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Arch, B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Tech, MA, M.Arch, M.Sc, MBA|
|Other Courses||Certification Course French/German|
|Address||50th K.M. Stone, NH-1, Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana 131039|
|DCRUST Official Website||http://www.dcrustm.ac.in/|
DCRUST Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Releases||June 2022|
|Admission Start date||July 2022|
|Admission Last date||August 2022|
Important Dates For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Merit List||4th week of June 2022|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2022|
Important Dates For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Result Date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counseling||3rd week of July 2022|
DCRUST Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for UG courses must have received an intermediate certificate with a 50% average score from a well-known institute. Those who are applying for PG courses are in requirement of presenting a UG qualified degree with a minimum 50 percentile.
DCRUST UG Courses Admission 2022
- B-Tech: This university selects students for B-Tech courses after the applicants have passed JEE main exam with enough scores.
- B.Arch: In order to get admission to the B.Arch course, it is important to first secure good marks in the NATA entrance exam.
- BBA-MBA: At the UG level, this university also includes various integrated courses and BBA-MBA is one of those. This requires a 5 year period for completion.
DCRUST PG Courses Admission 2022
- MBA: For this course, a nearly aggregate score of 50% is mandatory to achieve in the BBA degree or any other relevant degree course.
- MSc: A BSc degree should be possessed by a candidate to get admission in the MSc program in any specialization.
- M-Tech: A B-Tech degree is mandatory to obtain by the students who desire to be admitted to the M-Tech program. At the UG level, students should have obtained at least 50% marks and a good GATE score as well.
DCRUST Admission Process 2022-23
- The admissions forms for DCRUST 2022 admissions will be filled online and can be approached by clicking on an admission link. It is required for students to submit their applications prior to the deadline.
- Fill the application form online and can download the form and can manually fill in the form
- Applicants must pay a registration fee of INR 1000 and INR 250 for General Category candidates and SC/BC candidates respectively in Haryana when submitting the application form.
DCRUST Admission 2022 Offered Courses
|Architecture||M.Arch. (Sustainable Architecture)||2 years|
|M. Plan (Urban & Rural)||2 years|
|M. Tech. (Construction and Real Estate Management)- a UGC Innovative program||2 years|
|Biomedical Engineering||M. Tech.(Biomedical Engineering)||2 years|
|B. Tech.(Biomedical Engineering)||4 years|
|civil engineering||M. Tech. (Civil Engineering (Highway Safety & Engg.))||2 years|
|B. Tech.(Civil Engineering)||4 years|
|Electrical Engineering||M. Tech.(Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation & Control))||2 years|
|M. Tech.(Electrical Engineering (Power Systems)||2 years|
|B. Tech.(Electrical Engineering)**||4 years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||M. Tech.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)*||2 years|
|M. Tech.(Electronics & Communication Engineering(VLSI Design))||2 years|
|B. Tech.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)**||4 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||M. Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)**||2 years|
|B. Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)**||4 years|
|CSE||M. Tech.(Computer Science &Engineering)**||2 years|
|B. Tech.(Computer Science & Engineering)||4 years|
|Humanities||M.A. (English)||2 years|
|Beginners’ Course in French/German||6 months|
|Certificate Course in French/German||1 year|
|Management studies||M.B.A.**||2 years|
|M.B.A. -5 Year Dual Degree Programme||5 years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)||2 years|
|Biotechnology||M. Tech.(Biotechnology)||2 years|
|M. Tech.(Food-Technology)||2 years|
|PG Diploma (Forensic Biotechnology)||1 year|
|B. Tech.(Biotechnology)||4 years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology – M. Sc. Biotechnology||5 years|
|Chemical Engineering||M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||4 years|
|CEEES||M. Tech. (Energy Studies and Environmental Management)||2 years|
|M.Tech.(Renewable Energy)||2 years|
|M.Sc. (Environment Studies)||2 years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry – M. Sc. Chemistry||5 years|
|MSN||M. Tech. (Materials Science & Nano-technology)||2 years|
|M.Sc.( Mathematics)-Integrated Programme||5-years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics – M. Sc. Physics||5 years|
Other Universities Lists:
- Address: DCRUST University, Murthal, Sonepat 131039
- Contact No.: 0130-248 4173
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.