DCRUST Admission 2022: 26 September 2022 is the last date to apply for DCRUST Admission 2022. The university released the application form on its official admission portal on 5 July 2022. Students must fill out an application form before the last date to be considered for admission.
DCRUST stands for Deenbandhu Chotu Ram University of Science and Technology, located in Sonipat, Haryana. It was established in 1987 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It offers various courses under UG, PG, and PhD levels. MTech (Civil Engineering), MTech (Biomedical Engineering) and BTech (Civil Engineering). The university will soon release admissions for the academic session 2022-23.
- If a student wants to go to DCRUST Murthal and get a Bachelor in Technology degree, you need to get a good score on the JEE Main test.
- In many Master of Technology programs, GATE scores are used to get into the program.
- To get into MBA programs, students need to pass exams like the CAT, MAT, or CMAT.
- In Murthal, DCRUST Murthal has both UG and PG programs for students.
- The institution admits students to electrical, agricultural, biomedical, civil, and aeronautical engineering courses.
DCRUST Trending Updates:
- The last date to apply for PhD admission 2022-23 at DCRUST under ADF is 21 September 2022. Source
- Admissions for the PhD program has been started on 04 September 2022.
- The last date to apply for BEd, BEd special education, BPEd, BPES, MEd, and MPES admission at DCRUST is 26 September 2022. Source
- Admissions for BEd, BEd special education, BPEd, BPES, MEd, and MPES has started on 12 September 2022.
- To Fill out the Application form for ADF the last date was 10 February 2022. Click Here
- To apply online. Click Here
DCRUST Admission Highlights
|University Name||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Arch, B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Tech, MA, M.Arch, M.Sc, MBA|
|Other Courses||Certification Course French/German|
|Address||50th K.M. Stone, NH-1, Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana 131039|
DCRUST Admission 2022
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology Admission has started on 5 July 2022. The application form is available for UG, PG and PhD level courses which the university offers. Candidates interested in applying can visit the official website and download the application form. DCRUST offers online as well as offline modes of applications, so students can choose one of them. The last date to apply for DCRUST Admission 2022 is 26 September 2022.
Students for UG courses must have received an intermediate certificate with a 50% average score from any recognized board of education in India. Those applying for PG courses must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% merit score from any UGC recognized institutes in India.
DCRUST UG Admission
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 Years long duration programme. This university selects students for B-Tech courses after the applicants have passed JEE main exam with enough scores.
- B.Arch: In order to get admission to the B.Arch course, it is important to first secure good marks in the NATA entrance exam. Besides, students must have passed 10+2 exams.
- BBA-MBA: At the UG level, this university also includes various integrated courses and BBA-MBA is one of those. This requires a 5 year period for completion. Students after completing their 10+2 education can apply for this programme.
DCRUST PG Admission
- MBA: For this course, a nearly aggregate score of 50% is mandatory to achieve in the BBA degree or any other relevant degree course. The degree must be from any well-known university in India.
- M.Sc: A BSc degree should be possessed by a candidate to get admission in the MSc program in any specialization. Master of Science is PG level degree that can be obtained in 2 years.
- M-Tech: A B-Tech degree is mandatory to obtain by the students who desire to be admitted to the M-Tech program. At the UG level, students should have obtained at least 50% marks and a good GATE score as well.
DCRUST Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||5 July 2022|
|Last Date of UG/PG application form||26 September 2022|
|Last Date of Phd application form||21 September 2022|
|PhD Admission Start on||04 September 2022|
|UG/PG admission start on||12 September 2022|
DCRUST Application Form 2022
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology offers an application form for Rs.3000. Candidates can apply for an application on the university’s official website.
Students need to fill in all the details, select the desired program and upload the scanned documents. It is also required to pay the application fee. Here are the steps given below to fill out the application.
How to Apply for DCRUST Admission?
- Visit the University’s Official website http://www.dcrustm.ac.in/
- See the “Academic” panel at the top of the university page.
- Click on Admission and the new page will be open.
- Scroll down the page and you see the online Admission Link, Click on that.
- The online Admission Form 2021-22 will be open.
- Click on the new application tab and fill in all the details.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.3000/- and print the application for future references.
DCRUST Result 2022
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology examination branch has officially announced the semester exam result 2022. Various B.Tech specialization program results have been updated on the DCRUST website. All Results of B.Tech has been uploaded in July/August 2022. Students have to provide Roll Number, Name, Faculty and Year of Study.
How To Check DCRUST Results?
The methods listed below should be followed by students who took the DCRUST semester examinations in 2022 to view their results online:
- Go to the DCRUST website that is https://www.dcrustm.ac.in/
- On Homepage of the website go to the examination tab located in the top menu.
- Clicking on the Examination tab will direct you to open a new page.
- On the examination, page go to “Latest Announcement” and find your respective course result link.
- Click on the respective program result link. Now fill in information such as Roll Number, Year of Study, and Faculty.
- After filling in the information click on “Show Results”
- DCRUST exam results for the semester will be displayed.
DCRUST Course Admissions
|Architecture||M.Arch. (Sustainable Architecture)||2 years|
|M. Plan (Urban & Rural)||2 years|
|M. Tech. (Construction and Real Estate Management)- a UGC Innovative program||2 years|
|Biomedical Engineering||M. Tech. (Biomedical Engineering)||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Biomedical Engineering)||4 years|
|Civil engineering||M. Tech. (Civil Engineering (Highway Safety & Engg.))||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 years|
|Electrical Engineering||M. Tech.(Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation & Control))||2 years|
|M. Tech. (Electrical Engineering (Power Systems)||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Electrical Engineering)**||4 years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||M. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)*||2 years|
|M. Tech.(Electronics & Communication Engineering(VLSI Design))||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)**||4 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)**||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)**||4 years|
|CSE||M. Tech. (Computer Science &Engineering)**||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)||4 years|
|Humanities||M.A. (English)||2 years|
|Beginners’ Course in French/German||6 months|
|Certificate Course in French/German||1 year|
|Management studies||M.B.A.**||2 years|
|M.B.A. -5 Year Dual Degree Programme||5 years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)||2 years|
|Biotechnology||M. Tech. (Biotechnology)||2 years|
|M. Tech. (Food-Technology)||2 years|
|PG Diploma (Forensic Biotechnology)||1 year|
|B. Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology – M. Sc. Biotechnology||5 years|
|Chemical Engineering||M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||4 years|
|CEEES||M. Tech. (Energy Studies and Environmental Management)||2 years|
|M.Tech.(Renewable Energy)||2 years|
|M.Sc. (Environment Studies)||2 years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry – M. Sc. Chemistry||5 years|
|MSN||M. Tech. (Materials Science & Nano-technology)||2 years|
|M.Sc.( Mathematics)-Integrated Programme||5-years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics – M. Sc. Physics||5 years|
Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Sciences & Technology Affiliated Colleges List
- Gateway College of Architecture and Design
- Gateway Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management – GIHM
- P.M. Institute of Engineering
- Rukmini Devi College of Engineering and Allied Sciences
DBCR University of Sciences & Technology Department
- Environment Studies
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department Electronics and Communications
- Department Architecture Department
- Department Bio-Medical Department
- Department Bio-Technology Department
- Department Centre of Excellence in Energy and
- Department of Material Science and Nanotechnology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Central Workshop
- University Computer Center
- Central Instrumental
- Sushruta Health Centre
- Post Office
DCRUST Admission 2021-22 is a separate unit of Training and Placement. The training and Placement cell has an interface between companies and universities. Companies give good salary packages to the students. A placement and Training cell has a 200 seating capacity for PPTs, 40 seating capacity Air-conditioned lounge, smart classroom, Internet Lab, and Air-conditioned air-conditioned rooms for the group discussion.
DCRUST Contact Details:
- Address: DCRUST University, Murthal, Sonepat 131039
- Contact No.: 0130-248 4173
- Email: email@example.com
- DCRUST Official Website: www.dcrustm.ac.in
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DCRUST Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.