DCRUST Admission 2023: Registration is open for undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, and Dual courses at DCRUST. The last date to apply for all mentioned courses is 08 June 2023 for DCRUST Admission 2023. Students can apply in different streams including architecture, and engineering. and technology, management studies, humanities, social sciences, education etc.
DCRUST Trending Updates
- DCRUST Admission is now open for UG, PG, PhD & Dual courses. The last date to apply is 08 June 2023. Source
Once the deadline for admission 2023 crosses, candidates are needed to pay the additional fees alongside the original fee application form fee. The common application fee for the DCRUST program is INR 1,000. Applicants can pay the same by using any of the digital payment modes such as debit card/credit card, net banking, etc.
- Admission to the BTech or BArch will be granted on the performance of LEET and NATA entrance tests.
- Counseling sessions will be organized by the university on its authorized campus before confirming the admission of shortlisted candidates.
- MTech Admissions will be based on GATE 2023 Entrance Exam at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science And Technology.
- DCRUST offers Dual courses including B.Sc(Hons)-M.Sc (Physics), B.Sc(Hons)-M.Sc (Chemistry), B.Sc(Hons)-M.Sc(Biotechnology) are Dual courses for the session 2023-24.
DCRUST Admission Highlights
|University Name||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Arch, B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Tech, MA, M.Arch, M.Sc, MBA|
|Other Courses||Certification Course French/German|
|Address||50th K.M. Stone, NH-1, Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana 131039|
DCRUST Admission 2023
The application form is available for UG, PG, and Ph.D. level courses at online portal. Students can apply for DCRUST Admission 2023 is 08 June 2023. Candidates interested in applying can visit the official website and download the application form. DCRUST offers online as well as offline modes of applications, so students can choose one of them. Students can apply for MTech, MSc, MA, MHA, MBA, Dual Degree’s, BCA, BArch, BTech etc. HSTES Entrance Exam will be held for BTech and BArch course at DCRUST.
Students for UG courses must have received an intermediate certificate with a 50% average score from any recognized board of education in India. Those applying for PG courses must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% merit score from any UGC-recognized institutes in India.
DCRUST UG Admission
UG programs registration is now open for the academic session 2023-24. The last date to apply is 08 June 2023 for DCRUST UG Admission 2023. At Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, admission 2023-24 session offer various UG-level courses such as BTech, BArch, integrated courses like BBA-MBA, etc. The students after opting for admission into UG courses are required to fill out the registration form and ensure that they can complete the minimum eligibility criteria asked by the university for the respective course.
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 Years long duration program. This university selects students for B-Tech courses after the applicants have passed JEE main exam with enough scores.
- B.Arch: In order to get DCRUST admission to the B.Arch course, it is important to first secure good marks in the NATA entrance exam. Besides, students must have passed 10+2 exams.
- BBA-MBA: At the UG level, this university also includes various integrated courses and BBA-MBA is one of those. This requires a 5-year period for completion. Students after completing their 10+2 education can apply for this program.
DCRUST PG Admission
Registration for PG courses at DCRUST Murthal University begins at the online portal. last date to apply is 08 June 2023 for DCRUST Admission 2023. The University accepts online applications for various pg courses like MBA, MSc, MTech & more. The selection will be done based on the marks scored in the graduation degree as well as in the entrance test.
- MBA: For this course, a nearly aggregate score of 50% is mandatory to achieve in the BBA degree or any other relevant degree course. The degree must be from any well-known university in India.
- M.Sc: A BSc degree should be possessed by a candidate to get admission to the MSc program in any specialization. A Master of Science is a PG-level degree that can be obtained in 2 years.
- MTech: A B-Tech degree is mandatory to obtain by the students who desire to be admitted to the M-Tech program. At the UG level, students should have obtained at least 50% marks and a good GATE score as well.
- MEd: In this course, students will learn about the education system. Teaching techniques, and others. In order to take admission students have to complete the BEd degree course with at least 50 percent score from a recognized university. The course has 2 years of duration.
DCRUST PhD Admission
DCRUST offer PhD admission 2023 in various specialization in departments of Architecture, Bio-Technology, Biomedical Engg, Chemistry, Computer Science&Engg, Electronics & Comm. Engg, Mathematics, and many other. DCRUST accepts online applications submission. Ph.D. Admission eligibility is a master’s degree with at least 55 percent in aggregate or equivalent from any discipline university. the university releases the notice once or twice a year.
DCRUST Application Form 2023
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology offers an application form for Rs.3000. Candidates can apply for an application on the university’s official website.
The information must be completely filled out, the desired program must be chosen, and the scanned papers must be uploaded. In addition, the application cost must be paid. Below are the instructions for completing the application.
How to Apply for DCRUST Admission 2023?
- Visit the University’s Official website http://www.dcrustm.ac.in/
- See the “Academic” panel at the top of the university page.
- Click on Admission and the new page will open.
- Scroll down the page and you see the online Admission Link, Click on that.
- The online Admission Form will be open.
- Click on the new application tab and fill in all the details.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.3000/- and print the application for future reference.
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology examination branch will officially announce the semester exam result. Various B.Tech specialization program results have been updated on the DCRUST website. All Results of B.Tech has been uploaded in July/August. Students have to provide their Roll Number, Name, Faculty, and Year of Study.
How To Check DCRUST Results?
The methods listed below should be followed by students who took the DCRUST semester examinations to view their results online:
- Go to the DCRUST website that is https://www.dcrustm.ac.in/
- On the Homepage of the website go to the examination tab located in the top menu.
- Clicking on the Examination tab will direct you to open a new page.
- On the examination, the page goes to “Latest Announcement” and find your respective course result link.
- Click on the respective program result link. Now fill in information such as Roll Number, Year of Study, and Faculty.
- After filling in the information click on “Show Results”
- DCRUST exam results for the semester will be displayed.
DCRUST Course Admissions
|Architecture||M.Arch. (Sustainable Architecture)||2 years|
|M. Plan (Urban & Rural)||2 years|
|M. Tech. (Construction and Real Estate Management)- a UGC Innovative program||2 years|
|Biomedical Engineering||M. Tech. (Biomedical Engineering)||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Biomedical Engineering)||4 years|
|Civil engineering||M. Tech. (Civil Engineering (Highway Safety & Engg.))||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 years|
|Electrical Engineering||M. Tech.(Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation & Control))||2 years|
|M. Tech. (Electrical Engineering (Power Systems)||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Electrical Engineering)**||4 years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||M. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)*||2 years|
|M. Tech.(Electronics & Communication Engineering(VLSI Design))||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)**||4 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)**||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)**||4 years|
|CSE||M. Tech. (Computer Science &Engineering)**||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)||4 years|
|Humanities||M.A. (English)||2 years|
|Beginners’ Course in French/German||6 months|
|Certificate Course in French/German||1 year|
|Management studies||M.B.A.**||2 years|
|M.B.A. -5 Year Dual Degree Programme||5 years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)||2 years|
|Biotechnology||M. Tech. (Biotechnology)||2 years|
|M. Tech. (Food-Technology)||2 years|
|PG Diploma (Forensic Biotechnology)||1 year|
|B. Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology – M. Sc. Biotechnology||5 years|
|Chemical Engineering||M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||2 years|
|B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||4 years|
|CEEES||M. Tech. (Energy Studies and Environmental Management)||2 years|
|M.Tech.(Renewable Energy)||2 years|
|M.Sc. (Environment Studies)||2 years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry – M. Sc. Chemistry||5 years|
|MSN||M. Tech. (Materials Science & Nano-technology)||2 years|
|M.Sc.( Mathematics)-Integrated Programme||5-years|
|Dual degree B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics – M. Sc. Physics||5 years|
Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Sciences & Technology Affiliated Colleges List
- Gateway College of Architecture and Design
- Gateway Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management – GIHM
- P.M. Institute of Engineering
- Rukmini Devi College of Engineering and Allied Sciences
DBCR University of Sciences & Technology Department
- Environment Studies
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department Electronics and Communications
- Department Architecture Department
- Department Bio-Medical Department
- Department Bio-Technology Department
- Department Centre of Excellence in Energy and
- Department of Material Science and Nanotechnology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Central Workshop
- University Computer Center
- Central Instrumental
- Sushruta Health Centre
- Post Office
The training and Placement cell has an interface between companies and universities. Companies give good salary packages to students. A placement and Training cell has a 200-seating capacity for PPTs, 40 seating capacity Air-conditioned lounge, a smart classroom, an Internet Lab, and Air-conditioned air-conditioned rooms for group discussion.
DCRUST Contact Details:
- Address: DCRUST University, Murthal, Sonepat 131039
- Contact No.: 0130-248 4173
- Email: email@example.com
- DCRUST Official Website: www.dcrustm.ac.in
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DCRUST Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.