CDLU Admission 2023: Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) admissions for the 2023 session will begin with the arrival of August. The deadline to submit admission forms for various integrated and degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels is September 20, 2023 (Tentative). The affiliated colleges, academic units, and university schools will launch the admissions process online.
Applications for various stream-organized programs at CDLU, including BA LLB, BSc Data Science, BA Economics, LLM, MBA, and others, can be submitted for admission to the 2023 session. Admission to Chaudhary Devi Lal University is typically granted on an entrance exam or academic performance.
- The application fee for the CDLU programs is INR 400. The amount can be paid using digital payment methods like a credit card, debit card, UPI, etc.
- BTech, MTech, MBA, LLM, and others, entry is solely dependent on the performance of the entrance test.
- CDLU approves GATE, JEE Main, CMAT, etc., to grant admission,
CDLU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Chaudhary Devi Lal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||2 April 2003|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed, LLB, BPEd.|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, MA, MP.Ed.|
|Address||Barnala Road, Sirsa, Haryana 125055|
CDLU Admission 2023
UG candidates must have completed their intermediate with at least a 50% score in order to be eligible for the selection process, which is merit-based. Chaudhary Devi Lal University requires a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 50% in order to grant a postgraduate degree.
Candidates who are interested to apply for DPEd admission at CDLU need to visit the official site to fill out the application form.
CDLU UG Admission
It is customary for Chaudhary Devi Lal University to accept applications for undergraduate admissions in the month of July of each year. You will find in the university’s list of undergraduate courses a wide range of degrees such as BA, BBA, LLB, LLM, BPEd, and others. Thousands of students from all over the world apply for admission to this University every year through its official admissions portal @cdluadmissions.ac.in to be able to enroll in their favorite course offered by the university that they wish to pursue.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree course that can be obtained in 3 years. Students are eligible for taking admission to BA covered under any specializations if the student has an HSC.
- LLB: It’s a professional course available at CDLU after completing a bachelor’s degree with a 50% minimum score from any UGC-recognized university.
Chaudhary Devi Lal University PG Admission
- M-Tech: Master of Technology is a PG-level engineering course that takes 2 years to complete. A B-Tech or BE degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant discipline should be possessed by the candidates with an average score.
- MBA: A 2 years long duration program in business administration is offered to students having a graduation degree and a minimum of 50% merit-based score. The students are also required to score good merit in entrance exams like CAT or MAT.
CDLU Application Form 2023
- CDLU will begin the online application process for all courses in August.
- Before the end of August, students should submit the application forms for their desired courses.
- From the general categories, all aspirants will pay an application fee of INR 200 while those from the SC/ST will pay a fee of INR 50.
How To Apply For CDLU Admission 2023?
- Online applications for admission are available on the official website: www.cdlu.ac.in
- Students can apply to the University from the 1st week of August onwards.
- Students should fill up the application form properly and recheck it very carefully.
- In the next step, students will have to fill out the application form and pay the application fee using net banking after they submit the application.
- Keep a hard copy of your completed application form for future reference.
- 10th Mark-sheets
- 12th Mark-sheets
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admit Card
- Entrance exam Scorecard (if required)
CDLU Course Admissions
|Food Science and Technology|
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
Chaudhary Devi Lal University Scholarship
The university provides scholarships to mysterious students. Those who have a parent income is less than 2 Lakh in the year are eligible for a scholarship. Students who belong to a poor background or belong SC/ST category are eligible to get a scholarship.
Scheme to get a scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- SC-BC Scholarship
- PMS-SC Scholarship
Faculties of CDLU University
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
CDLU University Facilities
- Bank and ATM
- Bus Service
- Computer Centre
- Guest House
CDLU Contact Details:
- Address: Barnala Rd, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa, Haryana 125055
- Contact No.: 01666-239819
- Email: email@example.com
- CDLU Official Website: www.cdlu.ac.in
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for CDLU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.