YMCA University Admission 2023: JS Bose University will soon release the notification regarding admission for the new academic session 2023, students must submit the form before August 28, 2023 (Tentative). For the 2023 academic sessions, courses available are like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BCA, M.Tech, MSW, MCA, MJMC, and MBA, which students can pursue and can register themselves now.
JC Bose University of Science and Technology was established in 1969, and the location of this university is Haryana; this university provides quality education. Programs like UG & PG are introduced for the students.
Degrees such as B.Sc, B.A, BBA, BCA, and MA are awarded on the basis of merit. No entrance exam is required, but students must have completed 10+2 with the compulsory subjects or hold a bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible. To be eligible for admission to M.Tech, students need to take the GATE
Direct admission to a Ph.D. program requires either qualifying for the UGC-NET/JRF or SLET examinations. Or Participants shortlisted for University Entrance Tests (PET) based on their previous examinations.
Generally, the admission procedure requires the eligibility criteria which a student needs to match.
- For the UG programs, students need to complete their 10th, and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized university, whereas for some UG programs like B.Tech – the entrance test called JEE Mains is mandatory to clear.
- The PG programs require a graduation degree, and some programs like M.Tech, MSc, MCA, MJMC, and MBA are through the entrance test.
- Entrance Test:- GATE/CAT/JEEMains
- Application Fees:- The Registration fee is 575/- rupees for the General/Open Category Students, whereas, for the reserved category students, the fee is 1075/-.
For detailed information, students should read out the whole article.
YMCA University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
|Offered PG Courses||M.Tech. (Computer Science)|
NH-2, Sector 6, Mathura Road, Opp. Sanjay Memorial Industrial Estate, Faridabad, Haryana 121006
YMCA University Admission 2023
YMCA University admission procedure for the students will begin in July 2023. For students interested in taking admission at YMCA University, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs are available. A merit score evaluation is being conducted in conjunction with the entrance score evaluation.
Applicants who want to pursue any BTech specializations must participate in the HSTES counselling session. The HSTES admission guidelines or policies are used. For PG courses, YMCA University admission is based on entrance tests and merit scores.
MTech applicants must have a GATE scorecard. JC Bose University will offer admission based on marks from the last qualifying level. The institution also provides admission for PhD courses, and the admin is test-based.
YMCA University UG Admission
YMCA University offers Bachelor’s degree programs in Btech, BSc, BBA, and BCA for students interested in enrolling. Applicants have a variety of subjects in the Business, Computer Application, and Technical fields.
The students must have completed their 10th and 12th grades in order to be considered for admission. Merit scores must be followed by the students who wish to be admitted and the entrance test must be passed by them. The academic procedure will start in July 2023.
- B.Tech: The university has multiple BTech specializations such as BTech in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Computer Engineering, etc. Applicants who have passed class 12 in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics can apply. They are also required to clear the JEE main entrance test. The university uses JEE Main to evaluate students for the following counselling session.
- B.Sc: The university provides Bsc specializations in the field of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Animation, and Multimedia. Students who have graduated from class 12 level are eligible to apply. The unreserved students must have 50%, and the reserved students must have 45%. The students must have done chemistry, mathematics, and physics. The admin is based on merit from the last qualifying level.
YMCA University MBA Admission
YMCA University Admission to MBA courses is based on entrance tests conducted. It is generally expected that admissions will begin in August. Students who pass the qualifying test are invited for the GD and interview rounds. JC Bose University’s admission committee evaluates applicants based on a weightage system. Interviews are weighted at 10%, group discussions at 20%, and written tests at 70%.
J C Bose University PG Admission
YMCA University provides admission for various PG courses. The registration process is closed, and the university offers MCA Lateral entry, MCA, MA, MBA, MSc, MBA Executive, and MTech (in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy and Environmental Engineering). Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree before applying.
- M.Sc: The university provides admission to MSc in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Physics, Microbiology, Zoology, etc. Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree like BSc or equivalent in the relevant field to be entitled eligible for admission to this course.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate degree course. YMCA University Admission offers MA in English, Yoga, Naturopathy, Journalism and Mass Communication, etc. Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution or university with at least 50% marks in order to be considered for this course.
- M.Tech: Applicants must have a BE or BTech in the relevant field. The UG degree must be from a recognized college or university recognized by the UGC or any other equivalent board. The GATE test is also required for candidates. Final seat allocation will be based on the students’ entrance test scores.
YMCA University PhD Admission
J C Bose University Admission to PhD courses generally starts in the month of August. Students who wish to pursue a PhD must pass the PhD entrance test (PET). In addition, students who have cleared an MPhil course relevant to the discipline and have cleared any of the following exams are excluded from taking PET: GATE, UGC, SLET, JRF, CSIR, NET.
There will be a provisional list of all shortlisted students released by the institution. Shortlisted students are invited to attend counseling and interview sessions. Applicants must wait for the merit list after the provisional list is published.
YMCA University Application Form 2023
YMCA University is a well-known university for the UG PG and PhD courses. The application form for this university is available for the admission process. There are some details which are required to fill as like- personal information and qualification details are mandatory.
YMCA University admission form requires some fee to pay for finalise the enrollments. Each course has different fees for the application form, as UG/PG courses fee is around 500 rupees and PhD courses fees are 1000 rupees. The admission procedure for the academic year has ended and will be updated soon for the students.
How To Apply For YMCA University Admission?
- Visit the YMCA University website link @www.ymcaust.ac.in.
- Then click on the online application link.
- Fill in the details as required, such as personal details, address details, Qualification details, academic details, etc.
- Then upload the all required documents.
- Make the payment (Pay the fee through net banking, credit card or debit card).
- Click on the submit button (Before clicking on the submit button. Carefully check the filled details).
Application Fee For UG/PG program
- Rs. 500/-(Application form fee)+ Rs. 70/-(GST and bank charge) for those students who belong to SC/ST category.
- Rs. 1000/-(Application form fee)+ Rs. 70/-(GST and bank charge) for those students who belong to other categories.
Application Fee For PhD program
- Rs. 1000/- for the general category students.
- Rs. 500/- For the SC/ST category students.
YMCA University Entrance Exam
J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology admissions are both merit and entrance-based. For some courses, it is important to appear on the University Entrance Test. The entrance exam is announced each year with the beginning of admissions. After the candidates qualify for the entrance, they are further called for an interview and counselling. The setting of the application process is all the way in online mode. This University only accepts applications at the online portal of the University using its official website at https://www.jcboseust.ac.in.
Appearing in the entrance exam is necessary to qualify for courses like B-Tech, M-Tech, MSc, MBA, and MCA. In the case of B-Tech and M-Tech, the University accepts a valid score of JEE main and GATE respectively. The examination pattern is set in a way it has a different syllabus for each course but each paper contains the same number of questions. All the queries will be in the objective format.
J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology will soon update semester-wise results for its UG/PG programs on its website. Students from PhD, HRD, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, and B.Tech will be able to check results online at https://jcboseust.ac.in. From the website, JC Bose downloads and verifies results. Enter your login information to get the result in online mode and download the JC Bose Result.
How To Download JCBOSE UST Result?
The procedures for downloading the JC Bose UST result results from the website:
- Visit the J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology website which is https://jcboseust.ac.in.
- Go to “Latest Announcements”. Where you have to find the ” JCBOSE Result” link.
- Open result link. Select your Program of study, semester & roll number.
- JCBOSE result will display on your mobile/pc screen.
- Download J.C. Bose UST result for future use.
YMCA University Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
About JC Bose Science and Technology University
YMCA University is now known as J.C. Bose Science and Technology University. It was founded in 1969 as the YMCA University of Science and Technology. The YMCA is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The location of YCMA is in Faridabad, Haryana.
Approval from the AICTE has been granted to the YMCA. A NAAC accreditation has been granted to YMCA University. As an undergraduate, postgraduate, and research institution, the college offers programs in engineering, technology, science, arts, and humanities disciplines.
The placement and training cell is too good, which provides good opportunities to the students. The student can participate in the placement process as they were last year. Every person who works for a company is made by the Placement and training cell. It’s important for people who want a job to apply to the right system. If students do not apply through the proper system, they will be not permitted to participate in the company selection process.
- Project report
- No Dues
- Interns Undertaking
- Training File documents
- Students Feedback form
- Placement Rules
- Placement Brochure
Some Recruiting Companies
- smart pix
YMCA University of Science & Technology Top Facilities:
- Emerging Technologies.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
- Chemical, Environmental, and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Mechanical, Production, and Industrial Engineering.
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Instrumentation.
YMCA University Affiliated Colleges
- Gold Field Institute of Technology & Management
- Lingaya’s GVKS Institute of Management & Technology
- Shri Ram College of Engineering & Management
- Satya College of Engineering & Technology
- Rattan Institute of Technology & Management
- NGF College of Engineering & Technology
- Delhi College of Technology & Management
- Advanced Institute of Technology & Management
- Satyug Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Rawal Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Pt. L.R. College of Technology, Technical Campus
- J.B. Knowledge Park
- Ishwar Institute of Technology & Research
- Echelon Institute of Technology
- Delhi Institute of Technology, Management & Research
- Delhi Engineering College
- B.S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management
- Aravali College of Engineering & Management
YMCA Contact Details:
- Address: NH-2, Sector-6, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006 Haryana, India
- Phone Number: 0129-2310126, 8826350209
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YMCA University Official Website: www.jcboseust.ac.in
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for YMCA University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.