YMCA University Admission 2022: YMCA University of Science Technology has been accepted by the UGC, NAAC, and AICTE. The institute has its central college grounds in Faridabad, Haryana.
YMCA offers degrees in diverse areas. It includes B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Sc, MCA, MA, M.Sc, MBA, and more. it also offers Ph.D. programs in numerous specializations areas. The admission at the YMCA institute is based on merit. University will soon announce its admission dates for the year 2022. For all the latest updates and news, keep on visiting the university’s website.
YMCA University Admission Highlights:
|University Name||J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA,|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
|Offered PG Courses||M.Tech. (Computer Science)|
NH-2, Sector 6, Mathura Road, Opp. Sanjay Memorial Industrial Estate, Faridabad, Haryana 121006
|YMCA Official Website||https://www.jcboseust.ac.in/|
YMCA Admission Process 2022-23
The institute accepts the admission forms in an online and offline manner.
- First of all, visit the institute’s webpage.
- After this, navigate to the admission portal.
- The next job is to select the course program/degree for which you want to apply.
- After this, fill up the form by entering data in the empty fields.
- After this, attach all the required previous educational files and pay the application amount online.
YMCA University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
The institute presents some of the following degree courses like B.Tech, B.Sc, BBA, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, etc. Candidates with a 10+2 degree in science subjects can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores.
YMCA UG Courses Admission 2022
- B.Tech: Candidates with a 10+2 degree in science subjects can apply for this course.
- B.Sc: Candidates with a 10+2 degree can apply for this course.
- BBA: Candidates with a 10+2 degree with a fifty-percent or above score can apply for this program.
- BCA: Candidates with an intermediate degree can apply for admission.
YMCA University PG Courses Admission 2022
- MTech: Candidates with a fifty-percent or above score in their B. Tech degree can apply for this course.
- MCA: Candidates with a BCA degree or equal can apply for this course.
- M.Sc: Candidates with a B.Sc degree or equal in the same area can apply for this program.
YMCA University Admission Offered Courses
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
Address: NH-2, Sector-6, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006 Haryana, India
Phone Number: 0129-2310126
Admission Helpline No.: 8826350209