YMCA University Admission 2023: BTech (LEET) Application form portal is open for session 2023-24 at YMCA. 09 September 2023 was the last date to fill out the application forms for YMCA University Admission 2023. Students must submit the admission form before the last date. For the 2023 academic sessions, courses available are like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BCA, M.Tech, MSW, MCA, MJMC, and MBA, which students can pursue and register themselves now. Also, the university is accepting application forms for the BArch course.
YMCA Admission Trending News
- BTech LEET registration has started at the YMCA, last date to apply was 09 September 2023. Source
- Admissions are ongoing in Various UG, PG & PhD programs For fresh Students. The last date for application submission was 07 August 2023. (Source)
- YCMA Admission has started for BE/BTech course, the last date for registration is 30 July 2023. Source
- Application is now open till 07 August 2023 for YCMA BArch course Admission. Source
- JS Bose University admission is now open (except BTech) for the academic session 2023, 03 July 2023 is the last date to complete registration. Source
JC Bose University of Science and Technology was established in 1969, and the location of this university is Haryana; this university provides quality education. Programs like UG & PG are introduced for the students.
Degrees such as B.Sc, B.A, BBA, BCA, and MA are awarded on the basis of merit. No entrance exam is required, but students must have completed 10+2 with the compulsory subjects or hold a bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible. To be eligible for admission to M.Tech, students need to take the GATE
Direct admission to a Ph.D. program requires either qualifying for the UGC-NET/JRF or SLET examinations. Or Participants shortlisted for University Entrance Tests (PET) based on their previous examinations.
Generally, the admission procedure requires the eligibility criteria which a student needs to match.
- For the UG programs, students need to complete their 10th, and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized university, whereas for some UG programs like B.Tech – the entrance test called JEE Mains is mandatory to clear.
- The PG programs require a graduation degree, and some programs like M.Tech, MSc, MCA, MJMC, and MBA are through the entrance test.
- Entrance Test:- GATE/CAT/JEEMains
- Application Fees:- The Registration fee is 575/- rupees for the General/Open Category Students, whereas, for the reserved category students, the fee is 1075/-.
For detailed information, students should read out the whole article.
YMCA University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
|Offered PG Courses||M.Tech. (Computer Science)|
NH-2, Sector 6, Mathura Road, Opp. Sanjay Memorial Industrial Estate, Faridabad, Haryana 121006
YMCA Admission 2023
BTech (LEET) Admission is ongoing for the session 2023-24 for UG and PG courses. 09 September 2023 was the last date for YMCA Admission 2023 for the BTech (LEET) course. For students interested in taking admission at YMCA University, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs are available. A merit score evaluation is being conducted in conjunction with the entrance score evaluation.
Applicants who want to pursue any BTech specializations must participate in the HSTES counseling session. The HSTES admission guidelines or policies are used. For PG courses, YMCA University admission is based on entrance tests and merit scores.
MTech applicants must have a GATE scorecard. JC Bose University will offer admission based on marks from the last qualifying level. The institution also provides admission for Ph.D. courses, and the admin is test-based.
YMCA University UG Admission
YMCA University offers Bachelor’s degree programs in Btech, BSc, BBA, and BCA for students interested in enrolling. Applicants have a variety of subjects in the Business, Computer Application, and Technical fields. 09 September 2023 was the last date for YMCA admission 2023 (Only for the Btech course).
The students must have completed their 10th and 12th grades in order to be considered for admission. Merit scores must be followed by the students who wish to be admitted and the entrance test must be passed by them.
- B.Tech: The university has multiple BTech specializations such as BTech in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Computer Engineering, etc. Applicants who have passed class 12 in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics can apply. They are also required to clear the JEE main entrance test. The university uses JEE Main to evaluate students for the following counselling session.
- B.Sc: The university provides Bsc specializations in the field of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Animation, and Multimedia. Students who have graduated from class 12 level are eligible to apply. The unreserved students must have 50%, and the reserved students must have 45%. The students must have done chemistry, mathematics, and physics. The admission is based on merit from the last qualifying level.
- BBA: YMCA is offering admission to the BBA course through the merit list criteria. Students must have a 12th passed from any recognized board of education with good marks. Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year UG degree and the syllabus is divided into 6 equal semesters.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is a PG-level course at YMCA. Those students who have 12th degree in commerce stream easily can opt for this BCA course at YMCA University Admission.
YMCA PG Admission
JC Bose University admission has begun for the 2023-24 cycle, and the last date to enroll was 07 August 2023 for various courses at PG level such as MA, MTech, MSc, MBA, MCA, and MBA Executive, etc. YMCA Admission link is visible on the officila website, the candidates can apply through the admission portal at @www.jcboseust.ac.in. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree before applying. The application form should be paid at the time of registration to avoid any rejection of YMCA Admission in 2023.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate degree course. YMCA University Admission offers MA in English, Yoga, Naturopathy, Journalism Mass Communication, etc. Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution or university with at least 50% marks in order to be considered for this course.
- M.Tech: Applicants must have a BE or BTech in the relevant field. The UG degree must be from a recognized college or university recognized by the UGC or any other equivalent board. The GATE test is also required for candidates. Final seat allocation will be based on the student’s entrance test scores.
- M.Sc: For Master of Science course admission candidates need to complete a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks. YMCA University provides various specializations of the MSc programme such as Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Physics, Microbiology, Zoology, etc and it provides admission through merit scores of the previous examination.
- MBA Executive: This programme is aimed at professionals already holding dignified positions at work who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree in business administration. YMCA University offer this programme. This course is specifically designed for the experienced working class in the management field, who want to upgrade their skills in the field in which they work, or with which they are associated.
YMCA University MBA Admission
YMCA Institution Admission to MBA programmes is determined through entrance exams. Admissions are generally scheduled to begin in August. Students who pass the qualifying examination are invited to the group discussion and interview stages.
YMCA University MBA Entrance Exam
There is a weighted system used by the JC Bose University admissions committee to evaluate the applications. We give interviews a weight of 10%, group discussions a weight of 20%, and written tests a weight of 70% of the overall score.
YMCA University PhD Admission
J C Bose University Admission to PhD courses generally starts in the month of August. Students who wish to pursue a PhD must pass the PhD entrance test (PET). In addition, students who have cleared an MPhil course relevant to the discipline and have cleared any of the following exams are excluded from taking PET: GATE, UGC, SLET, JRF, CSIR, and NET.
There will be a provisional list of all shortlisted students released by the institution. Shortlisted students are invited to attend counseling and interview sessions. Applicants must wait for the merit list after the provisional list is published.
YMCA University Application Form 2023
YMCA has released the application form for various UG and PG courses for the session 2023-24. The last date to apply was 09 September 2023 for YMCA BTech Admission at @jcboseust.ac.in. There are some details which are required to fill as like- personal information and qualification details are mandatory.
YMCA University admission form requires some fee to pay to finalize the enrollment. Each course has different fees for the application form, as UG/PG courses fee is around 500 rupees and PhD courses fees are 1000 rupees. The admission procedure for the academic year has ended and will be updated soon for the students.
How To Apply For YMCA University Admission?
- Visit the YMCA University website link @www.ymcaust.ac.in.
- Then click on the online application link.
- Fill in the details as required, such as personal details, address details, Qualification details, academic details, etc.
- Then upload the all required documents.
- Make the payment (Pay the fee through net banking, credit card or debit card).
- Click on the submit button (Before clicking on the submit button. Carefully check the filled details).
Application Fee For UG/PG program
- Rs. 500/-(Application form fee)+ Rs. 70/-(GST and bank charge) for those students who belong to SC/ST category.
- Rs. 1000/-(Application form fee)+ Rs. 70/-(GST and bank charge) for those students who belong to other categories.
Application Fee For PhD program
- Rs. 1000/- for the general category students.
- Rs. 500/- For the SC/ST category students.
YMCA University Entrance Exam
YMCA University accepts many entrance exams to get admission at YMCA University. Those who aspire to take admission to programs like Bachelor of Technology will be dependent on acquired marks in exams like JEE Mains.
The university will be administered the entrance exam itself for the courses such as BSc, Bachelor of Arts, B.Com MSc, MA, and so on. To get admission candidates must acquire a good score in the entrance exam and personal interview later on. Admission to the M.Tech candidates should have acquired a valid rank in the GATE entrance tests and for MBA admission university accepts entrance exams such as MAT, GMAT, and CAT with a valid rank in these entrance tests.
J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology will soon update semester-wise results for its UG/PG programs on its website. Students from PhD, HRD, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, and B.Tech will be able to check results online at https://jcboseust.ac.in. From the website, JC Bose downloads and verifies results. Enter your login information to get the result online mode and download the JC Bose Result.
How To Download JCBOSE UST Result?
The procedures for downloading the JC Bose UST result results from the website:
- Visit the J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology website which is https://jcboseust.ac.in.
- Go to “Latest Announcements”. Where you have to find the ” JCBOSE Result” link.
- Open result link. Select your Program of study, semester & roll number.
- JCBOSE result will display on your mobile/pc screen.
- Download J.C. Bose UST result for future use.
YMCA University Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
About JC Bose Science and Technology University
YMCA University is now known as J.C. Bose Science and Technology University. It was founded in 1969 as the YMCA University of Science and Technology. The YMCA is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The location of YCMA is in Faridabad, Haryana.
Approval from the AICTE has been granted to the YMCA. A NAAC accreditation has been granted to YMCA University. As an undergraduate, postgraduate, and research institution, the college offers programs in engineering, technology, science, arts, and humanities disciplines.
The placement and training cell is too good, which provides good opportunities to the students. The student can participate in the placement process as they were last year. Every person who works for a company is made by the Placement and training cell. It’s important for people who want a job to apply to the right system. If students do not apply through the proper system, they will be not permitted to participate in the company selection process.
- Project report
- No Dues
- Interns Undertaking
- Training File documents
- Students Feedback form
- Placement Rules
- Placement Brochure
Some Recruiting Companies
- smart pix
YMCA University of Science & Technology Top Facilities:
- Emerging Technologies.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
- Chemical, Environmental, and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Mechanical, Production, and Industrial Engineering.
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Instrumentation.
YMCA University Affiliated Colleges
- Gold Field Institute of Technology & Management
- Lingaya’s GVKS Institute of Management & Technology
- Shri Ram College of Engineering & Management
- Satya College of Engineering & Technology
- Rattan Institute of Technology & Management
- NGF College of Engineering & Technology
- Delhi College of Technology & Management
- Advanced Institute of Technology & Management
- Satyug Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Rawal Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Pt. L.R. College of Technology, Technical Campus
- J.B. Knowledge Park
- Ishwar Institute of Technology & Research
- Echelon Institute of Technology
- Delhi Institute of Technology, Management & Research
- Delhi Engineering College
- B.S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management
- Aravali College of Engineering & Management
YMCA Contact Details:
- Address: NH-2, Sector-6, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006 Haryana, India
- Phone Number: 0129-2310126, 8826350209
- Email: email@example.com
- YMCA University Official Website: www.jcboseust.ac.in
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for YMCA University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.