Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2022: The last of CUJ Admission 2022 is 4 July 2022. The admission process for this session will be based on the score of the entrance examination administered by NTA. The registration portal for the Common University Entrance Test has begun. CUET UG registrations are over and the last date for PG registration is 4 July 2022. Students are required to fill out application form online at @cuet.nta.nic.in.
The Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) currently runs PG and Doctoral courses. Admissions to the MBA program for the 2022-23 academic year have begun at the university. The deadline to submit online applications is March 10, 2022. The university runs MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Com, MA, B.Ed., and LLM at the PG level and 20 PhD specializations. The university has released the prospectus with the university guidelines for the 2022 admissions. Follow the link to download the pdf.
The registration process is expected to start on 31 May 2022. The date might be moved; if it is moved, the announcement will be updated on this website. The entrance examination accepted by the university is the GATE, CAT and CUCET.
Central University of Jharkhand Trending Updates:
- The registration process for CUET PG 2022 has begun, and the last date for form submission is extended from 18 June to 4 July 2022.
- CUET UG 2022 registration has been closed on 31 May 2022. Click here for more details.
- The deadline to apply online for the CUJ MBA Admission 2022 was 10 March 2022. Click here to know more.
- The Central University of Jharkhand has started admission academic session 2022-23 for the MBA program on the basis of the CAT entrance exam. Click Here
The university will be offering scholarships to eligible students accepted in the 2022 admission process. Below is the list of the scholarships provided by the university this year.
- National Fellowship for ST students.
- Central Sector Scheme for college and University Students (CSSS).
- J and K special scholarship scheme
- National overseas scholarship for students with disabilities
The application forms for these scholarships are available on the university website.
Registration Fees: The university admission committee requires all the application forms submitted with proof of payment. The entry fee for the general category is INR 800 and for SC/ST is INR 350.
Central University of Jharkhand Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. – B.Ed., B.Sc. – B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA|
|Address||Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Ranchi Dist, Bramble, Jharkhand 835205|
Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2022
The last date for CU Jharkhand Admission 2022 is 4 July 2022. The Central University of Jharkhand University offers UG, PG, and various doctoral courses. The university offers courses such as BA Chinese, B.Ed, LLM, MCom, MSc, MA English, MSW, MSC, etc.
Admission to the courses is online on the university’s official portal. Interested students must visit the university webpage using this website link. The 2021- admission process is closed now, and the university will commence the 2022 admission very soon. The dates and all the relevant information will be posted on this site.
The admission process is based on scores from entrance examinations, and students must clear the CUCET qualifying examination before applying.
The university announced that applicants must pay an application fee. The registration fee is INR 800 for the unreserved category and INR 350 for the special category.
CUJ UG Admission
- The Central University Of Jharkhand offers Bachelor of Arts programmes in Chinese, Korean, and English.
- A Bachelor of Arts is a degree that requires at least three years to complete.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th board examinations in any stream with an average mark of 50% are eligible to apply.
Central University Of Jharkhand PG Admission
The university offers various PG courses such as Mtech specializations, MCom, MBA, LLM, MSW, MA, MSC, MCom, etc. The general eligibility criteria is a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the field you want to pursue. The admission is based on scores from qualifying tests.
- BCom degree from a recognized institution.
- The minimum cut-off mark is 50% for the unreserved category.
- There is a 5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC.
- The university offers MTech in Computer Science and Technology. Students interested in the courses can see the eligibility criteria below.
- Students who wish to enroll in this course must have a UG Degree in Engineering/Technology(CS/CSE/IT), equivalent.
- The cut-off mark is 50%.
- Students who have an MSC in Information and Technology/in Computer Science or an MCA can apply.
- The admission process is based on marks from the qualifying examination called the CUCET.
- Students who have taken GATE examinations are excluded from taking the CUCET.
Central University Of Jharkhand MBA Admission
A Master of Business Administration degree is one of the most popular and professional degree programmes offered by this university. Registration for the program can be done at @cujadm.samarth.edu.in. The Central University of Jharkhand will admit students based on their CAT scores. The cut-off mark for the unreserved category is 55%, and for SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD, it is 50%.
Central University Of Jharkhand PhD Admission
The university offers various PhD specializations, and some of the specializations include Sanskrit, English, History, Education, etc. Students who wish to pursue a PhD course must have a PG Degree in the relevant discipline they want to pursue.
Central University of Jharkhand Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||19 May 2022|
|End date of application form||4 July 2022|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission test||To be announced|
|CUET 2022 Entrance Exam Date||15 July to 10 Aug 2022|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Final selection list publication||To be announced|
|Counselling session||To be announced|
Central University of Jharkhand Application Form 2022
The Central University of Jharkhand Application form will be released every year. Students need to fill out the application form for admission. University also conducts entrance tests for UG/PG Programs. Students have to clear the entrance test. The Qualified students will be able for admission.
How to Apply for the Central University of Jharkhand Admission-
- The Entrance Test will be taken by the University.
- Students can also apply for the national entrance test.
- Applicants want to submit the application form online.
- The qualified students will be eligible for admission.
- Students can also take direct admission on the basis of national entrance scores.
- Pay the Application Fee in online mode.
Central University of Jharkhand Offered Courses
- Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Applied Physics
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Energy Engineering
- Ph.D. in English Studies
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science
- Ph.D. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences (Economics & Sociology)
- Ph.D. in Indigenous Culture Studies
- Ph.D. in Land Resource Management
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences
- Ph.D. in Nanotechnology
- Ph.D. in Performing Arts (Music)
- Ph.D. in Tibetan Language and Culture
- Ph.D. in Tribal & Customary Law
- Ph.D. in Tribal Folklore, Language and Literature
- Ph.D. in Water Engineering and Management
- Specialization in Theatre Arts
- Specialization in Vocal Music
- Three Years Bachelors in Performing Arts (with specialization in Vocal Music / Theatre Arts)
Central University of Jharkhand Offered PG Courses
- LL.M. (specialization in Tribal and Customary Law)
- M.A in International Relationship
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Folkloristics
- M.A. in Folkloristics
- M.A. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- M.A. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- M.A. in Indigenous Culture Studies
- M.A. in Mass Communication
- M.A. in Performing Arts
- M.A. in Tribal Law and Governance
- M.A./ L.L.M. in Tribal & Customary Law
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- M.Sc. in Geo-informatics
- M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics
- M.Sc. in Life Science
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Tech. in Energy Engineering
- M.Tech. in Nanotechnology
- M.Tech. in Water Engineering and Management
- Masters in Performing Arts (Theatre Arts)
- Masters in Performing Arts (Vocal Music)
Central University of Jharkhand Offered UG Courses
- Four Years Integrated B.A. – B.Ed.
- Four Years Integrated B.Sc. – B.Ed.
- Bachelors in Performing Arts (with specialization in Vocal Music / Theatre Arts)
ST students can apply for a national fellowship if their family income is less than INR 6 lakh per year. Central Sector Scheme for College and University Students (CSSS) is a government-run program for college and university students. The student whose family income is less than INR 6 L/A and has an 80 percentile or higher in a regular course. Students studying their first year of undergraduate studies at any CFEI outside of Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for a scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria. Those pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree abroad can apply for a national overseas scholarship.
- School for Management Sciences
- School for Languages
- School for Natural Sciences
- School for Engineering & Technologies
- School for Cultural Studies
- School for Natural Resource Management
- School for Mass Communication & Media Technologies
Central University of Jharkhand Contact Details:
- Address: Central University of Jharkhand, Village- Cheri-Manatu, P.O.- Kamre, P.S.- Kanke, Ranchi- 835 222 (Jharkhand), India
- Phone: 09304953705, 09835718654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Central University of Jharkhand Official Website: http://cuj.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University of Jharkhand Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.