Central University of Jharkhand Admission: The CUJ admission process is started every year by releasing the application form at the official website of the university and providing the opportunity for opting the best course for the students. The university offers Admission to numerous UG, PG and PhD level courses.
Central University of Jharkhand Trending Updates:
- Central University of Jharkhand Extend the last date of Examination form Submission for (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th Semester) The last date with late fee is 7th December 2022, And with late fee the Last date is 13th December 2022. (Source)
- To check out the Academic Calendar for Central University of Jharkhand Visit the Official Website of the university.
The university will be offering scholarships to eligible students accepted in the admission process. Below is the list of the scholarships provided by the university this year.
- National Fellowship for ST students.
- Central Sector Scheme for college and University Students (CSSS).
- J and K special scholarship scheme
- National overseas scholarship for students with disabilities
The application forms for these scholarships are available on the university website.
Registration Fees: The university admission committee requires all the application forms submitted with proof of payment. The entry fee for the general category is INR 800 and for SC/ST is INR 350.
Central University of Jharkhand Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. – B.Ed., B.Sc. – B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA|
|Address||Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Ranchi Dist, Bramble, Jharkhand 835205|
Central University of Jharkhand Admission
The Central University of Jharkhand University offers UG, PG, and various doctoral courses. The university offers courses such as BA Chinese, B.Ed, LLM, MCom, MSc, MA English, MSW, MSC, etc.
Admission to the courses is online on the university’s official portal. Interested students must visit the university webpage using this website link.
The admission process is based on scores from entrance examinations, and students must clear the CUCET qualifying examination before applying.
The university announced that applicants must pay an application fee. The registration fee is INR 800 for the unreserved category and INR 350 for the special category.
CUJ UG Admission
The Central University of Jharkhand offers various Undergraduate (UG) courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BTech, BCom, etc in various specializations. Interested candidates can apply the through University portal @cuj.ac.in/. University finalise the admission of a candidate basis of their performance in the CUET (Common University Entrance Test).
- The Central University Of Jharkhand offers Bachelor of Arts programs in Chinese, Korean, and English.
- A Bachelor of Arts is a degree that requires at least three years to complete.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th board examinations in any stream with an average mark of 50% are eligible to apply.
BCom: It is a bachelor’s degree program offered by the Central University of Jharkhand that takes 3-Years to complete. Admission to the Bachelor of Commerce program will be done on the basis of CUET (Central University Entrance Test). A candidate must have qualified 12th board exam with at least 45-50% marks, to apply for admission.
Central University Of Jharkhand PG Admission
The university offers various PG courses such as Mtech specializations, MCom, MBA, LLM, MSW, MA, MSC, MCom, etc. The general eligibility criteria is a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the field you want to pursue. The admission is based on scores from qualifying tests.
- BCom degree from a recognized institution.
- The minimum cut-off mark is 50% for the unreserved category.
- There is a 5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC.
- The university offers MTech in Computer Science and Technology. Students interested in the courses can see the eligibility criteria below.
- Students who wish to enroll in this course must have a UG Degree in Engineering/Technology(CS/CSE/IT), equivalent.
- The cut-off mark is 50%.
- Students who have an MSC in Information and Technology/in Computer Science or an MCA can apply.
- The admission process is based on marks from the qualifying examination called the CUCET.
- Students who have taken GATE examinations are excluded from taking the CUCET.
Central University Of Jharkhand MBA Admission
A Master of Business Administration degree is one of the most popular and professional degree programs offered by this university. Registration for the program can be done at @cujadm.samarth.edu.in. The Central University of Jharkhand will admit students based on their CAT scores. The cut-off mark for the unreserved category is 55%, and for SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD, it is 50%.
Central University Of Jharkhand PhD Admission
The university offers various PhD specializations, and some of the specializations include Sanskrit, English, History, Education, etc. Students who wish to pursue a PhD course must have a PG Degree in the relevant discipline they want to pursue.
The students who opts for getting admission in the Central University of Jharkhand offered PhD course are needed to appear in the entrance exam and the interview round to be conducted by the university for finalizing students getting admission.
Central University of Jharkhand Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||19 May 2022|
|End date of application form||10 October 2022|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission test||To be announced|
|CUET 2022 Entrance Exam Date||15 July to 10 Aug 2022|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Final selection list publication||To be announced|
|Counselling session||To be announced|
Central University of Jharkhand Application Form
The Central University of Jharkhand Application form will be released every year. Students need to fill out the application form for admission. University also conducts entrance tests for UG/PG Programs. Students have to clear the entrance test. The Qualified students will be able for admission.
How to Apply for the Central University of Jharkhand Admission-
- The Entrance Test will be taken by the University.
- Students can also apply for the national entrance test.
- Applicants want to submit the application form online.
- The qualified students will be eligible for admission.
- Students can also take direct admission on the basis of national entrance scores.
- Pay the Application Fee in online mode.
Central University of Jharkhand Offered Courses
- Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Applied Physics
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Energy Engineering
- Ph.D. in English Studies
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science
- Ph.D. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences (Economics & Sociology)
- Ph.D. in Indigenous Culture Studies
- Ph.D. in Land Resource Management
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences
- Ph.D. in Nanotechnology
- Ph.D. in Performing Arts (Music)
- Ph.D. in Tibetan Language and Culture
- Ph.D. in Tribal & Customary Law
- Ph.D. in Tribal Folklore, Language and Literature
- Ph.D. in Water Engineering and Management
- Specialization in Theatre Arts
- Specialization in Vocal Music
- Three Years Bachelors in Performing Arts (with specialization in Vocal Music / Theatre Arts)
Central University of Jharkhand Offered PG Courses
- LL.M. (specialization in Tribal and Customary Law)
- M.A in International Relationship
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Folkloristics
- M.A. in Folkloristics
- M.A. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- M.A. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- M.A. in Indigenous Culture Studies
- M.A. in Mass Communication
- M.A. in Performing Arts
- M.A. in Tribal Law and Governance
- M.A./ L.L.M. in Tribal & Customary Law
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- M.Sc. in Geo-informatics
- M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics
- M.Sc. in Life Science
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Tech. in Energy Engineering
- M.Tech. in Nanotechnology
- M.Tech. in Water Engineering and Management
- Masters in Performing Arts (Theatre Arts)
- Masters in Performing Arts (Vocal Music)
Central University of Jharkhand Offered UG Courses
- Four Years Integrated B.A. – B.Ed.
- Four Years Integrated B.Sc. – B.Ed.
- Bachelors in Performing Arts (with specialization in Vocal Music / Theatre Arts)
ST students can apply for a national fellowship if their family income is less than INR 6 lakh per year. Central Sector Scheme for College and University Students (CSSS) is a government-run program for college and university students. The student whose family income is less than INR 6 L/A and has an 80 percentile or higher in a regular course. Students studying their first year of undergraduate studies at any CFEI outside of Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for a scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria. Those pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree abroad can apply for a national overseas scholarship.
- School for Management Sciences
- School for Languages
- School for Natural Sciences
- School for Engineering & Technologies
- School for Cultural Studies
- School for Natural Resource Management
- School for Mass Communication & Media Technologies
Central University of Jharkhand Contact Details:
- Address: Central University of Jharkhand, Village- Cheri-Manatu, P.O.- Kamre, P.S.- Kanke, Ranchi- 835 222 (Jharkhand), India
- Phone: 09304953705, 09835718654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Central University of Jharkhand Official Website: http://cuj.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University of Jharkhand Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.