Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2022: The Central University of Jharkhand(CUJ) currently runs PG and Doctoral courses. The university runs MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Com, MA, B.Ed., and LLM at the PG level and 20 PhD specializations. The university has released the prospectus with the university guidelines for the 2022 admissions. Follow the link to download the pdf.
The registration process is expected to start on 31 May 2022. The date might be moved; if it is moved, the announcement will be updated on this website. The entrance examination accepted by the university is the GATE, CAT and CUCET.
The university will be offering scholarships to eligible students accepted in the 2022 admission process. Below is the list of the scholarships provided by the university this year.
- National Fellowship for ST students.
- Central Sector Scheme for college and University Students(CSSS).
- J and K special scholarship scheme
- National overseas scholarship for students with disabilities
The application forms for these scholarships are available on the university website.
Registration Fees: The university admission committee requires all the application forms submitted with proof of payment. The entry fee for the general category is INR 800 and for SC/ST is INR 350.
Central University of Jharkhand Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. – B.Ed., B.Sc. – B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA|
|Address||Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Ranchi Dist, Bramble, Jharkhand 835205|
Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Started||June 2022|
|Admission Start date||July 2022|
|Admission Last date||August 2022|
Important Dates For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission test||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
|Interview date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Final selection list publication||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling session||4th week of July 2022|
Important Dates For PG Courses:
|Application form releases||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Result of Entrance Test||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counseling||3rd Week of July 2022|
Central University of Jharkhand Application Form 2022
The Central University of Jharkhand Application form will be released every year. Students need to fill the application form for admission. University also conducts entrance tests for UG/PG Programs. Students have to clear the entrance test. The Qualified students will be able for admission.
How to Apply for the Central University of Jharkhand Admission:
- The Entrance Test will be taken by the University.
- Students can also apply for the national entrance test.
- Applicants want to submit the application form online.
- The qualified students will be eligible for admission.
- Students can also take direct admission on the basis of national entrance scores.
- Pay the Application Fee through online mode.
Central University of Jharkhand Offered Doctoral Courses
- Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Applied Physics
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Energy Engineering
- Ph.D. in English Studies
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science
- Ph.D. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences (Economics & Sociology)
- Ph.D. in Indigenous Culture Studies
- Ph.D. in Land Resource Management
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences
- Ph.D. in Nanotechnology
- Ph.D. in Performing Arts (Music)
- Ph.D. in Tibetan Language and Culture
- Ph.D. in Tribal & Customary Law
- Ph.D. in Tribal Folklore, Language and Literature
- Ph.D. in Water Engineering and Management
- Specialization in Theatre Arts
- Specialization in Vocal Music
- Three Years Bachelors in Performing Arts (with specialization in Vocal Music / Theatre Arts)
Central University of Jharkhand Offered PG Courses
- LL.M. (specialization in Tribal and Customary Law)
- M.A in International Relationship
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Folkloristics
- M.A. in Folkloristics
- M.A. in Human Right & Conflict Management
- M.A. in Human Rights & Conflict Management
- M.A. in Indigenous Culture Studies
- M.A. in Mass Communication
- M.A. in Performing Arts
- M.A. in Tribal Law and Governance
- M.A./ L.L.M. in Tribal & Customary Law
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- M.Sc. in Geo-informatics
- M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics
- M.Sc. in Life Science
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Tech. in Energy Engineering
- M.Tech. in Nanotechnology
- M.Tech. in Water Engineering and Management
- Masters in Performing Arts (Theatre Arts)
- Masters in Performing Arts (Vocal Music)
Central University of Jharkhand Offered UG Courses
- Four Years Integrated B.A. – B.Ed.
- Four Years Integrated B.Sc. – B.Ed.
- Bachelors in Performing Arts (with specialization in Vocal Music / Theatre Arts)
- School for Management Sciences
- School for Languages
- School for Natural Sciences
- School for Engineering & Technologies
- School for Cultural Studies
- School for Natural Resource Management
- School for Mass Communication & Media Technologies
Central University of Jharkhand Contact Details
- Address: Central University of Jharkhand, Village- Cheri-Manatu, P.O.- Kamre, P.S.- Kanke, Ranchi- 835 222 (Jharkhand), India
- Phone: 09304953705, 09835718654
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.