Anand Agricultural University Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 is the last date to apply for AAU Admission 2022. The university releases its UG/ PG applications nearly in the month of June. Students must visit the official website and apply for admission online by filling out the application form available on the admission portal.
Anand Agricultural University is located in Gujarat State. The university was established in 2004 and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university was established through the Government of Gujarat Act Number 5, and the government has established three constituent colleges.
AAU focuses on providing skills and knowledge required in the farming community, and the university specializes in establishing new research and extension activities for farmers and aspirants. The university has courses in the following fields: agriculture, engineering, horticulture, home science, and product processing.
The university has established seven institutions, six extension education institutes, and seventeen research centres in nine Gujarat districts to ensure quality education is provided. The districts are Anand, Ahmedabad, Kheda, Pahod, Panchmahal, Vadodara, Botad, Mahisagar, and Chhotaudepur.
The university has started to provide modern technology to new sectors such as biodiesel, medical, and soil health cards apart from the common ones such as rice, tobacco, fruit crops, vegetable crops, animal breeding, dairy products, and nutrition.
- The university’s main objective is to provide economic independence and sustainable growth in rural society.
- The institution specializes in methods to impart knowledge to agricultural and allied fields students.
- The university conducts research that is vital in the agriculture field.
- The university also ventures into establishing newer methods to improve rural areas’ production.
- In the past years, the university has provided opportunities to people staying in rural areas.
- Information related to AAU admission is mentioned in this article.
Anand Agricultural University Trending Updates:
- Anand Agricultural University has started admission for Dairy farmer entrepreneurship training. Notification
- The last date to apply for Dairy farmer entrepreneurship training admission is 30 September 2022. Click here
- The university will soon announce admission for the new session 2022. The applications will be available on the official website of the university. Visit here
- Admissions are still open for BTech, MTech, PhD programmes. Click Here
Anand Agricultural University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Anand Agricultural University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||91-2692-261310|
|Other Courses||Polytechnic in Food Science and Home Economics, Polytechnic in Agricultural Engineering|
|Address||Anand, Gujarat 388110|
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2022
The last date for Anand Agricultural University Admission 2022 may be 30 August 2022. It offers various UG, PG and Polytechnic courses. The university offers specializations in horticulture, veterinary sciences and agriculture. Some of the courses are BTech, BSc, MTech, M.V.Sc, MSc, MBA (Agribusiness), etc.
It offers various courses, and admission is based on marks from qualifying tests. The government of Gujarat conducts entrance tests on behalf of the university, and applicants must clear the entrance test with the required cut off mark.
The university admission committee requires all applicants to pay a registration fee. The registration fee is paid online through a payment gateway, and the registration fee is INR 300.
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before starting the registration process. Students who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply. The admission committee will cancel the registration forms of all the students that do not meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of some of the PG and UG programs are mentioned below:
AAU UG Admission
Anand Agricultural University offers various UG courses such as Btech, BSc, B.V.Sc & AH, etc. UG admission is based on marks from entrance examinations, and the government of Gujarat conducts the entrance examination. The streams required for the courses are stated below:
- B.Tech: Applicants must have 40% on their Higher Secondary School certificate(HSSCE) final examination. Applicants must have selected Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The university offers BTech in dairy science, food technology, agricultural information Technology and agricultural engineering. The applicants are also required to clear the GUJCET entrance test.
- B.Sc: Applicants must have 40% marks on their HSSCE certificate. Applicants must have selected Physics, Biology and chemistry in their class 12. The university offers a BSc in Horticulture and Agriculture.
- B.V.Sc & AH: Applicants must have 50% on their HSSCE certificate. The reserved students(SC/ST) are allowed to have 47.50%. Applicants are required to clear the GUJCET entrance test.
AAU PG Admission
Anand Agricultural University offers various PG courses such as Mtech, MSc, M.V.Sc and MBA. The admission is entrance based, and the university accepts marks from the GSAUCA.
- M.Tech: The university offers MTech in Food technology, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology and Dairy Science. Applicants must have a BTech(FPT)/BTech(DFT)/BTech(DT)/BTech(Agricultural Engineering) degree. The general students must have 6.00 O.G.PA, and the reserved students(SC/PC/ST/SEBC) must have 5.50.
- M.Sc: The university provides MSc in Horticulture and agriculture. Applicants must have a BSc degree related to the field.
- MVSc: The university offers MVSc in veterinary science, and students who want to pursue the course must have a BSc degree.
- MBA: The university offers an MBA in Agribusiness management. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
AAU PhD Admission
PhD is one of the most popular courses offered by the Anand Agricultural University. The University offered this program in food technology in the subjects of Food processing technology, Food Process Engineering, and Food safety and quality assurance. Candidates who want to apply for the Ph.D. program at this University need to have a post-graduate degree with 60-65% aggregated marks in the concerned discipline of food technology faculty.
Admission of a candidate has been done on the basis of the score in the Common Entrance test examination.
AAU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application Form start||
20 July 2022
|Application last date||
30 August 2022
5 August 2022
24 August 2022
28 August 2022
Anand Agricultural University Application Form 2022
Anand Agricultural University offers admission for various courses. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled registration form. The university considers applicants that have submitted the registration form before the deadline.
The registration form is posted online on the Anand Agricultural University website: gujcet.gseb.org. Applicants must register themselves using their first name, middle name, last anime, age, gender, nationality, etc. Submit the registration form along with the necessary documents.
How to Apply for AAU Admission-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ” Admission Link”
- Fill up the Application form properly and Completely.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- After fillup, the application form clicks on the ” Submit Button”.
- Application fee candidates have to pay by online credit and Debit card.
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Valid Adress Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Anand Agricultural University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Agribusiness)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (BioEnergy)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Process Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food and Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Engineering)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Microbiology)||3 Years|
Contact Details of AAU:
- Address: Anand Gujarat (INDIA)
- Phone: +91-2692-261310
- Email: email@example.com
- Anand Agricultural University Official Website: http://www.aau.in
- Tejpur University Admission
- University of Hyderabad Admission
- Maharishi Dayanand University Admission
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Anand Agricultural University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.