Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023: Anand Agricultural University admission was started for Agriculture Engineering and Technology vocational courses at AAU. The last date to apply online application forms for Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023 was 14 August 2023. The Anand Agricultural University offers a wide range of options in the following disciplines: agriculture, horticulture, agriculture engineering & technology, food processing, etc.
Anand Agricultural University Trending Updates
- AAU 3rd Round Cut off for UG Course will release on 18 August 2023 through online mode. Candidates can check here.
- Registration was started for Agriculture Engineering and Technology vocational courses at AAU. The last date to register was 14 August 2023. Source
- UG Second Round Cut Off is now released at Anand Agriculture University. Students can check here.
- AAU UG Entrance Exam 2023 will be conducted on 06 August 2023. Source
- Registration was now open for M.Sc. in Agricultural Biotechnology and M.V.Sc. in Animal Biotechnology at AAU. The last date to apply was 15 July 2023 for AAU Admission 2023. Source
- UG Admission has started at Assam Agriculture University. Students can apply till 15 July 2023. Source
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023 through the entrance exam required students to pay online fees that varied from undergraduate to postgraduate levels right away. The general application fee for candidates who are applying for admission to bachelor’s degrees, and polytechnic programs is INR 1,000. Anand University will offer admission to the next session in the following e.g., BSc Hons, BTech, MTech, and so on.
- Any of the following methods, including a debit card, credit card, and others, may be used by applicants to pay their Anand Agricultural University tuition fees.
- The Anand Agricultural University accepts students based on their performance on entrance and qualifying exams.
- The university’s main objective is to provide economic independence and sustainable growth in rural society.
- The institution specializes in methods to impart knowledge to agricultural and allied fields students.
- The university conducts research that is vital in the agriculture field.
- The university also ventures into establishing newer methods to improve rural areas’ production.
- In the past years, the university has provided opportunities to people staying in rural areas.
- Information related to AAU admission is mentioned in this article.
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Anand Agricultural University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||91-2692-261310|
|Other Courses||Polytechnic in Food Science and Home Economics, Polytechnic in Agricultural Engineering|
|Address||Anand, Gujarat 388110|
www.gsauca.in admission 2023
Anand Agricultural University offers various UG, PG, and Polytechnic courses. The university offers specializations in horticulture, veterinary sciences, and agriculture. Some of the courses are BTech, BSc, MTech, M.V.Sc, MSc, MBA (Agribusiness), etc. Agriculture Engineering and Technology vocational courses application form last date to apply was 14 August 2023 for Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023.
It offers various courses, and admission is based on marks from qualifying tests. The government of Gujarat conducts entrance tests on behalf of the university, and applicants must clear the entrance test with the required cut-off mark.
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023 committee requires all applicants to pay a registration fee. The registration fee is paid online through a payment gateway, and the registration fee is INR 300.
Applicants should verify their eligibility before beginning the registration process. Anand Agriculture University’s application process is open to students who meet the eligibility requirements. All registration forms of students who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be cancelled by the Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023. It is important to note that some of the eligibility criteria for both PG and UG programs are listed below:
AAU UG Admission 2023
AAU UG Agriculture Engineering and Technology vocational courses Registration was started. The last date to apply for Anand Agricultural University UG Admission 2023 was 14 August 2023 at @http://www.aau.ac.in. AAU offers various UG courses such as BTech, BSc, B.V.Sc & AH, etc. UG admission is based on marks from entrance examinations, and the government of Gujarat conducts the entrance examination. The streams required for the courses are stated below:
- B.Tech: Applicants must have 40% on their Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSCE) final examination. Applicants must have selected Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The university offers BTech in dairy science, food technology, agricultural information Technology, and agricultural engineering. The applicants are also required to clear the GUJCET entrance test.
- B.Sc: Applicants must have 40% marks on their HSSCE certificate. Applicants must have selected Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in their class 12. The university offers a BSc in Horticulture and Agriculture.
- B.V.Sc & AH: It stands for Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry. The UG-level course is available at Anand Agricultural University. Those students who have 50% marks in the 12th degree through a recognized board are eligible for this course. the reserved students(SC/ST) are allowed to have 47.50%. Applicants are required to clear the GUJCET entrance test.
- BA: To be eligible for the Bachelor of Arts, students must have a 12th class or equivalent education certificate from any recognized board with a minimum mark of 50 percent.
AAU PG Admission 2023
Anand Agricultural University Admission was started for the academic session 2023. The last date to apply was 14 August 2023 for AAU PG Admission 2023. Anand Agriculture University offers various PG courses such as MTech, MSc, M.V.Sc, and MBA. The admission is entrance based, and the university accepts marks from the GSAUCA.
- M.Tech: The university offers MTech in Food Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, and Dairy Science. Applicants must have a BTech(FPT)/BTech(DFT)/BTech(DT)/BTech(Agricultural Engineering) degree. The general students must have 6.00 O.G.PA, and the reserved students(SC/PC/ST/SEBC) must have 5.50.
- M.Sc: The university provides MSc in Horticulture and Agriculture. Applicants must have a BSc degree related to the field.
- MVSc: The university offers MVSc in veterinary science, and students who want to pursue the course must have a BSc degree.
- MBA: This is a management stream PG level course at Anand Agriculture University. Those students who have a UG degree in Agriculture and Allied Sciences or any other relevant degree are required to apply for this MBA at Anand Agriculture University. 60% is required in the previous degree for the General category and 5% is relaxation for reserved categories.
- MA: It is a PG course with high professional career scope. A student who has a bachelor’s degree from any UGC-recognized university can apply for the Mater of Arts program.
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023: PhD course
The Ph.D. program at Anand Agricultural University is one of its most popular courses. In addition to food processing technology and food process engineering, the University offered a certificate program in food service management. For admission to this Ph.D. program, candidates must hold a post-graduate degree with 60-65% aggregate marks in the relevant discipline of food technology.
Admission of a candidate has been done on the basis of the score in the Common Entrance test examination.
PhD Agriculture is one of the top specialisations which is available at AAU. those students who have a PG degree in the Agri stream such MBA in Agri-Business, MSc In Agriculture, MA in Agriculture etc can apply for AAU PhD Agri course.
Anand Agricultural University Fees
Students should check the fee structure of the courses offered by the University. The fee structure is available on the prospectus of Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023. Various courses have different fee structures. A list of UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses is available on the official website of the university.
Anand Agricultural University Application Form 2023
Agriculture Engineering and Technology vocational application form was published at AAU portal. Students can fill out AAU Application forms till 14 August 2023. Anand Agricultural University offers admission for various courses. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled registration form. The university considers applicants that have submitted the registration form before the deadline.
The registration form is posted online on the Anand Agricultural University website: gujcet.gseb.org. Applicants must register themselves using their first name, middle name, last anime, age, gender, nationality, etc. Submit the registration form along with the necessary documents.
How to Apply for Anand Agricultural University Admission 2023
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Admission Link”
- Fill up the Application form properly and Completely.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- After fillup, out the application form clicks on the ” Submit Button”.
- Application fee candidates have to pay by online credit and Debit card.
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Valid Adress Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Anand Agricultural University Course Admissions 2023
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Agribusiness)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (BioEnergy)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Process Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food and Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Engineering)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Microbiology)||3 Years|
About Anand Agricultural University
Anand Agricultural University is located in Gujarat State. The university was established in 2004 and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university was established through the Government of Gujarat Act Number 5, and the government has established three constituent colleges.
AAU focuses on providing skills and knowledge required in the farming community, and the university specializes in establishing new research and extension activities for farmers and aspirants. The university has courses in the following fields: agriculture, engineering, horticulture, home science, and product processing.
The university has established seven institutions, six extension education institutes, and seventeen research centers in nine Gujarat districts to ensure quality education is provided. The districts are Anand, Ahmedabad, Kheda, Pahod, Panchmahal, Vadodara, Botad, Mahisagar, and Chhotaudepur.
Apart from the common ones such as rice, tobacco, fruit crops, vegetable crops, animal breeding, dairy products, and nutrition, the university has also begun to take advantage of the latest technology in fields such as biodiesel, human health, and soil health cards.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: What type of university is Anand Agricultural University?
Ans: The Anand Agricultural University is one of the state public universities established by the Gujarat Government in accordance with Act No.
Ques 2: What is the placement like at Anand Agricultural University?
Ans: Salary packages range from 5 LPA to 7 LPA on average. The placement cell is very active and cooperative with students. Companies such as GNFC, GSFC, IDBI, HDFC Bank, Punjab National Bank, etc.
Contact Details of AAU:
- Address: Anand Gujarat (INDIA)
- Phone: +91-2692-261310
- Email: email@example.com
- Anand Agricultural University Official Website: http://www.aau.in
- Tejpur University Admission
- University of Hyderabad Admission
- Maharishi Dayanand University Admission
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Anand Agricultural University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.