Kolhan University Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 is the last date to apply for Kolhan University Admission 2022-23. It is in the city of chaibasa in the state of Jharkhand. It was founded in 2009, and it is a state university. A lot of people apply for UG and PG courses at the university. They include MCom. & Business Management, MA Anthropology, and many more. You can also apply for a diploma or certificate in several different fields.
- Some Entrances are like- MAT/CAT/CMAT/JEE/JEEMain/GATE/ATMA. Before registration, students should check all the important eligibility criteria set up for the students. Also, all required details that the university does not yet upload will be updated soon on the website.
- Application Fees: The registration fees for all the offered courses are Rs. 100/-. The payment can be made through online options, like UPI/Net Banking/Card Payment.
Students will need to fill out the application forms to participate in the KU admission process 2022. After form submission, a merit list will be prepared by the university that will contain the names of eligible candidates. Students’ scores in the qualifying exam will be considered the main criteria for selecting them. Only those students whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to the counselling round.
Kolhan University Trending Updates:
- The university will soon announce admission for the session 2022-23. Visit here.
- A list of eligible students from affiliated colleges has been released. Click here
- The annual examination schedule of the BSc Nursing program for all students has been released. Students can check the dates here.
- Entrance Test for admission in LL.B Course (Session 2021-24). Click Here
- The application form will be filled out by the 15th of February 2022. Click Here
Kolhan University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kolhan University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||13 August 2009|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com., B. Tech, MBBS, BDS, LL.B, BBA, BCA, B. Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Com/M.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.Ed, M.Ed, MDS, MS, MD|
|Address||NH 75, Chaibasa, Jharkhand 833202|
Kolhan University Admission 2022
Kolhan University offers UG, PG, and PhD courses for the students, the admission procedure for the fresh admissions 2022 will be starting in November. All courses are well taught to the students. The admission intake for the Undergraduate program is done based on merit. Students need to clear the Entrance for the PG programs according to their course selected. Students should follow the basic criteria to take admissions to this university.
A student’s eligibility for UG courses is based on their qualification at the 10+2 level with a 50% cumulative score. The candidate applying for PG courses must have completed their bachelor’s degree, and they must have a total score of 50% in a relevant category.
There is open admission for MEd, BBA, MBA, BCA, BSc (IT), and BEd. Interested students can visit the Kolhan University site to complete their application process.
Kolhan University UG Admission
- B.Ed: Bachelor of education is a UG level degree programme offered by Kolhan University. The general eligibility is having a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India. The students must obtain at least 50% marks, and there is a 5% relaxation for the reserved category (SC/ST).
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is offered to all students in many specializations under Kolhan University. The BA degree can be obtained in 3 years. The general eligibility criteria is a class 10 + 2 pass from an approved board, and admission is based on merit scored by the student in the previous examination.
- LLB: Along with the entrance exam score, students also need a minimum score of 50% in class 12 which is compulsory for students to be eligible on merit.
Kolhan University B.Tech Admission
The university offers a Bachelor of Technology programme to students all over India. The students who have completed their 12th examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology as core subjects can apply for admission to this programme. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in entrance exams like JEE mains, JCECE, etc.
Kolhan University PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree programme, that takes 2 years to complete. Students must have at least a 50% merit score on graduation from a recognized institution. The admission is based on entrance tests like CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/JMET/GMAT/CMAT.
- MDS: The student is required to have a Bachelor’s degree like MBBS with a minimum of 50% marks. The degree must be valid or UGC approved. Applicants are required to clear the NEET-MDS entrance examination.
- MCA: This will be requiring at least an average score with a degree of BCA or BSc in Computer Science.
Kolhan University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||20 July 2022|
|End date of application form||30 August 2022|
|Merit List||25 July 2022|
|Counselling||16 August 2022|
Kolhan University Admission Process 2022
Kolhan University offers PG and UG programs, and the admission procedure is online or offline. The university accepts BBA, BCA, B.Sc (IT), LLB, B.Tech, MBA, and MEd.
The university is well known for providing admissions for courses at UG and PG levels. Interested students can complete their applications online or offline. Firstly students must register themselves on the official university site. Register using your first anime, email address, last name, and mobile number, and create a unique user id and a password. Upload passport size photos and your signature to complete your registration.
The admission process can be done online or offline. Students can fill in their details during online admission and submit them online. All the admission processes are completed online, and there is no need to visit the official university site. Students must download the admission form on the official university site offline mode. Visit the university campus to submit an application form along with relevant documents.
The university admission guidelines state that students must pay an application fee. The fee is INR 100, and there is no relaxation. It can be paid through a bank challan, debit card, credit card, or wallet payment.
Application Forms: Access the admission form on the university portal. The admission form can be filled in online or offline mode.
How To Apply for Kolhan University Admission?
- Go to the official site.
- Click on the registration form button.
- Fill the blank details with your academic information, preference of college, and personal details.
- Scan the required documents and submit them on the university portal.
- Review the admission form and submit it.
- Pay INBR 100 enrollment fee through credit card, debit card, or wallet payment.
- Submit the admission form.
- Print the admission form and keep it hardcopy for future use.
- Go to the university site.
- Download the admission form and fill it out.
- Visit the university campus to submit your admission form along with the required documents.
- Pay a bank challan of INR 100.
- Class 10 and Class 12 Scorecards.
- Class 10 and Class 12 certificates of graduation.
- Graduation scorecards.
- Application form.
- Category Certificate.
Kolhan University Entrance Exam 2022
Kolhan University provides different courses and conducts different entrance exams for different courses. For admission to various degree programs at KU, a written entrance exam is administered. It is a once-a-year examination. There is an online application mode for submitting registration and for this purpose you have to visit the link https://www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in to the website.
The entrance exam conducted by Kolhan University is for courses including LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Com, and MCA. For the courses such as B-Tech it accepts the score of JCECE or JEE main exam, while for MBA, it accepts the score of GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/JMET/XAT/MAT/CAT. KU will conduct the written exam in offline mode. For each, degree program, the syllabus of the exam will be different and the pattern will also be. The total number of questions in each exam will be 100, as will the total amount of marks allocated to the questions. There will be no negative marks on this admission exam.
Kolhan University Course Admissions
|MDS||Master of Dental Surgery|
|MS||Master of Surgery|
|MD||Doctor of Medicine|
|Commerce and Management|
Kolhan University Affiliated Colleges List
- J. K. College, Asanboni, Jamshedpur
- Institute for Education, Seraikela Kharsawan
- Swami Vivekanand College of Education, Salboni
- Ashu Kisku Memorial & Rabi Kisku Teachers’ Training Institute, Chandil
- GIIT Professional College, N-Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur
- Srinath College Of Education, Adityapur, Seraikela-Kharsawan
- Madhusudan Mahto Teachers Training College, Chakradharpur
- College of Nursing, Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur
- B.D.S.L. Mahila College, Ghatsila
- Karim City College (CPE Status by UGC), Jamshedpur
- St. Augustin College, Manoharpur
- Loyola College of Education, Jamshedpur
- Patamda Degree College Jalla
- X.I.T.E Gamharia Seraikela Kharsawan
- R.V.S Engineering College, Jamshedpur
- B.A College of Engineering, Jamshedpur
- Awadh Dental College, Jamshedpur
- N.S.I.B.M, Jamshedpur
- MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur
- Jain College, Jamshedpur
- Mrs KMPM Vocational College, Jamshedpur
- Noamundi College, Noamundi
- Maryland Institute of Tech & Management, Jamshedpur
- Jamini Kanta B.Ed College, Salboni
Kolhan University Contact Details:
- Address: NH 75, Chaibasa, Jharkhand, India
- Phone: +91-6582-255274
- Email: email@example.com
- Kolhan University Official Website: www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kolhan University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.