Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022: 31 October 2022 is the last date to apply for UOU Online Admission 2022-23. It has released applications for the July 2022 session on 1 August 2022. It is a famous university for its open and distance learning programs, and also students who want to study here can enroll for quality education.
UOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 is on 25 September 2022. The University was established in 2005 and is located in Uttarakhand; programs like UG, PG, and Diploma are available for the students. B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, and MBA are courses offered for the 2022 admission sessions.
Students can go through the article for the admission procedure, and if they find any difficulty, they can reach out to us to share their queries to help them out with the accurate details and steps for the admissions. The University recommends the Online procedure, and the admission procedure starts in June/July for the students.
Application Fees: The students’ registration fee is 250/- rupees for all programs.
Students in the above article got just the introduction related to the university topic-wise. Each brief section explains students are required to go through the whole document carefully.
Uttarakhand Open University Trending Updates:
- Uttarakhand Open University BEd (ODL) Entrance Exam 2022 is scheduled on 25 September 2022. Check here
- UOU Admission 2022-23 last date is 31 October 2022. Click here
- Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET) registration’s last date was 16 April 2022. The examination date will be soon announced. For more details, Visit here.
- Uttarakhand Open University Admission January session 2022 has been started and the last date to apply for admission was 31 March 2022. Click here to apply now.
- UOU has released the schedule for MA 1st semester (Back) and other UG courses. Click here to check the date sheet.
- Uttarakhand Open University has extended the last date of assignment submission to 15 March 2022. Click here
- UOU has released the instructions for Successful Candidates who have qualified MBA Entrance Test. Click here for more information.
- Instructions released by the university for online MBA Viva Voce (Feb -2022). Read here
- Uttarakhand Open University’s back/ improvement exam form has been released. Click here to apply.
- Admissions are open at Uttarakhand Open University from 01 January 2022. (Source)
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||31 October 2005|
|Offered UG Courses||
BCA, BYN, BSC, BBA, B.COM, BA, BHM, BTTM
|Offered PG Courses||
MCA, MGIS, MSCIT, M.A, MCOM, MBA, LLM, MSW, MAJMC, MTTM
Diploma in Public Health and Community Nutrition, Certificate Course in Automotive Assembly
Behind Transport Nagar, Teenpani Bye Pass Road, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022
The last date for application submission is Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022 is 31 October 2022. Various courses at UOU are offered during the summer and winter sessions. Undergraduate and graduate courses are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. For the MBA and PG diplomas in management, candidates must either have valid CAT or MAT scores or be included in the UOU entry test.
If seats are available, participants may also enrol directly in PG diploma courses. A high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree in a PG discipline remain the only requirements for UG courses. UOU UG Admission 2022 deadline is October 31, 2022.
It offers courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, MBA, and M.Com. Those who have passed the 10+2 with a 45% score can apply for UG courses at some reputable institutions. A graduation degree with a minimum score of 55% is required for PG Courses.
Uttarakhand Open Univerity UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a full-time 3 years long duration programme. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from some known institute can apply for this program at Uttarakhand Open University.
- B.Com: Students with 10+2 are eligible to apply for this program. Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level degree programme that takes 3 years to complete.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a full-time programme that can be completed in 3 years. The students who hold a 10+2 in science subject with a good percentage are eligible to apply for this course.
UOU PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts course is offered in many specializations. It is a full-time programme that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Candidates with good marks in their graduation degrees can apply for this course at Uttarakhand Open University.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional course offered by Uttarakhand Open University. The students with a graduation degree in the relevant area are eligible to apply for this program.
- MCA: The students who want to make a career in the Information Technology field can take the MCA programme. Candidates with a good score in their BCA degree or equal are eligible to apply for this program.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022 Important Date
|UOU Admission Start Date||1 August 2022|
|UOU Admission Last Date||31 October 2022|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Process 2022
Uttarakhand Open University has opened the 2022-23 admission process. The admission process started on 1 August 2022. Applicants interested in the 2022-23 admission must complete an application form. To access the Uttarakhand Open University Enrollment Form, applicants must pay an application fee. Applicants that have completed the payment can download the application form. Please fill out the form before submitting it.
After filling out the enrollment form, applicants must submit the form and the necessary documents. Submit the form on or before 28 February 2022 to the nearest study centre along with the testimonials.
Uttarakhand Open University Result 2022
Uttarakhand Open University UOU has recently announced results for students who appeared in the even or odd semester examinations. It is informed to students that these results are available for courses such as B.Com, BYN, BSc, BBA, BA, BHM, BTTM, MSW, MTTM, MA, M.Com, and some others. In detail, the Mark Sheets have not been uploaded yet and students can only check the list of passed candidates.
How to Download Uttarakhand Open University Result?
Students who took the UOU exams last semester 2022 can check their results by following the instructions below:
- First of all, everyone needs to open the UOU site.
- It is the first step through which further instructions will be provided to open the exam menu.
- In order to get the result link for the desired course, open the result tab and choose the right link.
- The result after opening can be saved.
Uttarakhand Open University Course Admissions
|Code||Course Name||Min Duration (Months)||Max Duration (Months)|
|BA-17||Bachelor of Art||36||72|
|BAG-17||Bachelor of Art with Geography||36||72|
|BAM-17||Bachelor of Art with Mathematics||36||72|
|BBA-17||Bachelor of Business Administration.||36||72|
|BCA-17||Bachelor of Computer Application.||36||72|
|BCom-17||Bachelor of Commerce.||36||72|
|BHM-17||Bachelor of Hotel Management.||48||96|
|BSC-17||Bachelor of Science.||36||72|
|BTTM-17||Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management.||48||96|
|LLM-17||Masters of Laws||24||72|
|MAEC-17||Master of Art – Economics||24||72|
|MAED-17||Master of Arts in Education||24||72|
|MAGIS-17||Master of Arts (Geo-Informatics)||24||48|
|MAHI-17||Master of Art – History||24||72|
|MAJMC-17||M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)||24||72|
|MAPA-17||Master of Art – Public Administration||24||72|
|MAPS-17||Master of Art – Political Science||24||72|
|MASO-17||Master of Art-Sociology||24||72|
|MBA-17||Master of Business Administration||24||48|
|MCA-17||Master of Computer Application||36||72|
|MCOM-17||Master of Commerce||24||72|
|MHM-17||Master of Hotel Management||24||48|
|MSCBOT-17||Master of Science in Botany||24||72|
|MSCCH-17||Master of Science in Chemistry||24||72|
|MSc GIS-17||Master of Science (Geo-Informatics)||24||48|
|MSC IT-17||Master of Science in Information Technology||24||48|
|MSC PHY-17||Master of Science in Physics||24||72|
|MSW-17||Master of Art – Social Work||24||72|
|MTTM-17||Master of Tourism and Travel Management||24||48|
|DAM-17||Diploma in Accommodation Management||12||48|
|DCH-17||Diploma in Commercial Horticulture||12||36|
|DFO-17||Diploma in Front Office Management||12||48|
|DHM-17||Diploma in Hotel Management||12||48|
|DIISP-17||Diploma in Industrial Skills and Processes||12||12|
|DIM-17||Diploma in Management||12||36|
|DIT-17||Diploma in Information Technology||12||36|
|DMNWFP-17||Diploma in Management of Non-wood Forest Products||12||36|
|DPHCN-17||Diploma in Public Health and Community Nutrition||12||36|
|DPJ-17||Diploma in Phalit Jyotish||12||36|
|DTS-17||Diploma in Tourism Studies||12||48|
|DVAPFV-17||Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables||12||36|
|DYS-17||Diploma in Yogic Science||12||36|
|PGDAPR-17||PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations.||12||36|
|PGDBJ-17||PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media.||12||36|
|PGDCA-17||PG Diploma in Computer Application||12||36|
|PGDCL-17||PG Diploma in Cyber Law||12||36|
|PGDDM-17||PG Diploma In Disaster Management||12||36|
|PGDGIS-17||PG Diploma in Geo-Informatics||12||36|
|PGDHRM-17||PG Diploma Human Resource Management||12||36|
|PGDM-17||PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.||12||36|
|PGDMM-17||PG Diploma in Marketing Management||12||36|
|AFN-17||Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition||6||24|
|CAHC-17||Certificate in Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation||6||24|
|CAM-17||Certificate in Ayurvedic Masseur||6||24|
|CCA-17||Certificate in Computer Application||6||24|
|CCAA-17||Certificate Course in Automotive Assembly||6||6|
|CCAM-17||Certificate Course in Automotive Manufacturing||6||12|
|CCFP-17||Certificate in Commercial Flower Production||6||24|
|CCISP-17||Certificate Course in Industrial Skills & Process||12||12|
|CCOM-17||Certificate Course in Office Management||6||24|
|CCPR-17||Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj||6||24|
|CEGCS-17||Certificate in e-Governance and Cyber Security||6||24|
|CGIS-17||Certificate in Geo-Informatics||6||24|
|CHBC-17||Certificate in Herbal Beauty Care||6||24|
|CIN-17||Certificate in Naturopathy||6||12|
|CME-17||Certificate in Memory Enhancement||6||24|
|CMM-17||Certificate in Mass Media||6||24|
|COF-17||Certificate in Organic Farming||6||24|
|CPJ-17||Certificate in Phalit Jyotish||6||24|
|CSL-17||Certificate in the Sanskrit Language||6||24|
|CVK-17||Certificate in Vedic Karmkand||6||24|
|CVP-17||Certificate in Vegetable Production||6||24|
|CYS-17||Certificate in Yogic Sciences||6||12|
About Uttarakhand Open University
As it is an open learning center, the admissions are carried out on a merit basis, and there are no examinations taking place for any of the programs. Students must complete their 10th and 12th classes for the UG programs. The PG admission is made through the completion of the graduation degree. As there are no Entrance examinations for any programs
UOU has 90+ Study Centers in different locations in the state. Some offered courses include BA, BCA, BBA, B.Ed., B.Sc., B.Com, BTTM, MBA, MA, MCA, MPA, M.Com, MSW, M.Sc., MTTM, PhD, and Diplomas. The candidate can select the specialization area according to their interest. Admission at Uttarakhand Open University is not open for the 2022 session yet, and the university will soon announce the admission dates on its official website.
UOU Contact Details:
- Address: Behind Transport Nagar, Vishwavidyalaya Marg, Haldwani (Nainital) 263139 Uttarakhand
- Phone: 05946286002
- Uttarakhand Open University Official Website: www.uou.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Uttarakhand Open University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.