Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2024: Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) is located in Haldwani, Uttarakhand. UOU offers admissions in various UG, PG, and PhD courses. For the 2024-25 academic session, it will release the application forms from 1 January 2024. This application process will be open till 30 March 2024.
Being an Open University, UOU has approval from the Distance Education Board (DEB). Also, it has approval from UGC and Uttarakhand Government. Various degree programs like BBA, BTTM, BA, BYSc, B.Com, BHM, BSc, MA, MSc, M.Ed, M.Com, MBA, etc. For general candidates, INR 500, and for SC/ST candidates, INR 250 is the application fee. There is no entrance exam for any course.
Uttarakhand Open University Courses Admission 2024
- BTTM Eligibility: Admission criteria are based on 10+2 qualification. The candidates must have completed it with above 50% score.
- BYSc Eligibility: Equivalent to 10+2 is the minimum qualification required for candidates to be eligible. Candidates should have a 50% score on the last exam.
- BHM Eligibility: The minimum score required for candidates to be eligible is 50%. This score is required for a 10+2 level of education.
- M.Ed Eligibility: Candidates will need to have a B.Ed degree for selection in M.Ed. There must be a 50% score on the last exam of a B.Ed degree.
- MSc Eligibility: admission in the distance MSc is based on merit only. Candidates will be selected based on their last qualification of BSc in any related field.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||31 October 2005|
|Offered UG Courses||
BCA, BYN, BSC, BBA, B.COM, BA, BHM, BTTM
|Offered PG Courses||
MCA, MGIS, MSCIT, M.A, MCOM, MBA, LLM, MSW, MAJMC, MTTM
Diploma in Public Health and Community Nutrition, Certificate Course in Automotive Assembly
Behind Transport Nagar, Teenpani Bye Pass Road, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2024
There are a variety of courses offered by the university, such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, MBA, and M.Com. Students who have passed the 10+2 with at least a 45% score can apply for UG programs offered by some reputable institutions if they have passed the 10+2. For PG Courses, a graduation degree with a minimum mark of 55% is required as a minimum requirement.
For the MBA and PG diplomas in management, candidates must either have valid CAT or MAT scores or be included in the UOU Admission test. If seats are available, participants may also enroll directly in PG diploma courses. A high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree in a PG discipline remain the only requirements for UG courses.
Uttarakhand Open Univerity UG Admission
The University is famous for providing the UG level like BA, BSc & BCom. Students who have completed the intermediate education can enroll for Uttarakhand Open University admission. There are different departments providing the specializations for each UG course.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a full-time 3-year long duration program. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from some known institute can apply for this program at Uttarakhand Open University.
- BCom: Students with 10+2 are eligible to apply for this program. Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete.
- BSc: In order to get UOU admission for the BSc course 12th must be completed by a recognized board with at least 50 percent marks. In the course, students will understand each topic and get different skills like research, analysis, analytical, and many others.
UOU PG Admission 2024
Uttarakhand Open University PG Admission Form will be out soon. The University is widely famous for providing postgraduate programs like MA, MBA, MCA MCom, MSc, MTTM & more. Those applicants who have completed bachelor’s degree courses are eligible for UOU admission. Application form submission will be done online mode.
- MA: Master of Arts course is offered in many specializations. It is a full-time program that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Candidates with good marks in their graduation degrees can apply for this course at Uttarakhand Open University Admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional course offered by Uttarakhand Open University. Students with a graduation degree in the relevant area are eligible to apply for this program.
- MCA: Students who want to make a career in the Information Technology field can take the MCA program. Candidates with a good score in their BCA degree or equal are eligible to apply for this program.
- MCom: Master of Commerce Admission will be based on the merit and entrance exam. To become eligible for MCom students have to pass BCom or equivalent with a good score from a recognized university.
- MSc: Students need to submit an application form before UOU admission last date. To be eligible bachelor degree of the recognized university is must with 50 percent score.
Uttarakhand Open University Ph.D. Admission
Uttarakhand Open University will open the Ph.D. admission. The PhD degree program admission for agroforestry, chemical sciences, commerce, computer science, management, political science, and other fields.
To enquire about the fee, one can visit the UOU official website. Uttrakhand Open University only permits admission to a doctoral degree program to candidates who meet the following; qualifying degree, and entrance examination standards.
UOU Application Form 2024
UOU Application form will be invited soon for UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Certificate programs. The Admission Form is available for BA, MA, MBA, MCom, BSc, BEd, BLIS, BBA MA, and MSc on the basis of eligibility criteria.
The application fee that enables us to submit applications and create the possibility of admission to UOU undergraduate, and postgraduate programs is INR 100 excluding the admission fee.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Process
The students aspiring for admission into the numerous courses offered by the Uttrakhand Open University will be required to follow the process cited below to register for admission.
- Reach out to the official website of the university.
- Select the link stating the admission form.
- Fill out the form and upload all the documents in the manner asked in the form.
- Complete the fee submission and download the fee submission receipt.
- Recheck the form and after ensuring that all details are filled correctly complete the form submission.
Uttarakhand Open University Result
Uttarakhand Open University or UOU has recently announced results for students who appeared in the even or odd semester examinations. It is informed to students that these results are available for courses such as B.Com, BYN, BSc, BBA, BA, BHM, BTTM, MSW, MTTM, MA, M.Com, and others. In detail, the Mark Sheets have not been uploaded yet and students can only check the list of passed candidates.
How to Download Uttarakhand Open University Result?
Students who took the UOU semester exams can check their results by following the instructions below:
- First of all, everyone needs to open the UOU site.
- It is the first step through which further instructions will be provided to open the exam menu.
- In order to get the result link for the desired course, open the result tab and choose the right link.
- The result after opening can be saved.
Uttarakhand Open University Course Admissions
|Code||Course Name||Min Duration (Months)||Max Duration (Months)|
|BA-17||Bachelor of Art||36||72|
|BAG-17||Bachelor of Arts with Geography||36||72|
|BAM-17||Bachelor of Arts with Mathematics||36||72|
|BBA-17||Bachelor of Business Administration.||36||72|
|BCA-17||Bachelor of Computer Application.||36||72|
|BCom-17||Bachelor of Commerce.||36||72|
|BHM-17||Bachelor of Hotel Management.||48||96|
|BSC-17||Bachelor of Science.||36||72|
|BTTM-17||Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management.||48||96|
|LLM-17||Masters of Laws||24||72|
|MAEC-17||Master of Art – Economics||24||72|
|MAED-17||Master of Arts in Education||24||72|
|MAGIS-17||Master of Arts (Geo-Informatics)||24||48|
|MAHI-17||Master of Art – History||24||72|
|MAJMC-17||M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)||24||72|
|MAPA-17||Master of Art – Public Administration||24||72|
|MAPS-17||Master of Art – Political Science||24||72|
|MASO-17||Master of Art-Sociology||24||72|
|MBA-17||Master of Business Administration||24||48|
|MCA-17||Master of Computer Application||36||72|
|MCOM-17||Master of Commerce||24||72|
|MHM-17||Master of Hotel Management||24||48|
|MSCBOT-17||Master of Science in Botany||24||72|
|MSCCH-17||Master of Science in Chemistry||24||72|
|MSc GIS-17||Master of Science (Geo-Informatics)||24||48|
|MSC IT-17||Master of Science in Information Technology||24||48|
|MSC PHY-17||Master of Science in Physics||24||72|
|MSW-17||Master of Art – Social Work||24||72|
|MTTM-17||Master of Tourism and Travel Management||24||48|
|DAM-17||Diploma in Accommodation Management||12||48|
|DCH-17||Diploma in Commercial Horticulture||12||36|
|DFO-17||Diploma in Front Office Management||12||48|
|DHM-17||Diploma in Hotel Management||12||48|
|DIISP-17||Diploma in Industrial Skills and Processes||12||12|
|DIM-17||Diploma in Management||12||36|
|DIT-17||Diploma in Information Technology||12||36|
|DMNWFP-17||Diploma in Management of Non-wood Forest Products||12||36|
|DPHCN-17||Diploma in Public Health and Community Nutrition||12||36|
|DPJ-17||Diploma in Phalit Jyotish||12||36|
|DTS-17||Diploma in Tourism Studies||12||48|
|DVAPFV-17||Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables||12||36|
|DYS-17||Diploma in Yogic Science||12||36|
|PGDAPR-17||PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations.||12||36|
|PGDBJ-17||PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media.||12||36|
|PGDCA-17||PG Diploma in Computer Application||12||36|
|PGDCL-17||PG Diploma in Cyber Law||12||36|
|PGDDM-17||PG Diploma In Disaster Management||12||36|
|PGDGIS-17||PG Diploma in Geo-Informatics||12||36|
|PGDHRM-17||PG Diploma Human Resource Management||12||36|
|PGDM-17||PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.||12||36|
|PGDMM-17||PG Diploma in Marketing Management||12||36|
|AFN-17||Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition||6||24|
|CAHC-17||Certificate in Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation||6||24|
|CAM-17||Certificate in Ayurvedic Masseur||6||24|
|CCA-17||Certificate in Computer Application||6||24|
|CCAA-17||Certificate Course in Automotive Assembly||6||6|
|CCAM-17||Certificate Course in Automotive Manufacturing||6||12|
|CCFP-17||Certificate in Commercial Flower Production||6||24|
|CCISP-17||Certificate Course in Industrial Skills & Process||12||12|
|CCOM-17||Certificate Course in Office Management||6||24|
|CCPR-17||Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj||6||24|
|CEGCS-17||Certificate in e-Governance and Cyber Security||6||24|
|CGIS-17||Certificate in Geo-Informatics||6||24|
|CHBC-17||Certificate in Herbal Beauty Care||6||24|
|CIN-17||Certificate in Naturopathy||6||12|
|CME-17||Certificate in Memory Enhancement||6||24|
|CMM-17||Certificate in Mass Media||6||24|
|COF-17||Certificate in Organic Farming||6||24|
|CPJ-17||Certificate in Phalit Jyotish||6||24|
|CSL-17||Certificate in the Sanskrit Language||6||24|
|CVK-17||Certificate in Vedic Karmkand||6||24|
|CVP-17||Certificate in Vegetable Production||6||24|
|CYS-17||Certificate in Yogic Sciences||6||12|
About Uttarakhand Open University
As it is an open learning center, the admissions are carried out on a merit basis, and there are no examinations taking place for any of the programs. Students must complete their 10th and 12th classes for the UG programs. The PG admission is made through the completion of the graduation degree. As there are no Entrance examinations for any programs
UOU has 90+ Study Centers in different locations in the state. Some offered courses include BA, BCA, BBA, B.Ed., B.Sc., B.Com, BTTM, MBA, MA, MCA, MPA, M.Com, MSW, M.Sc., MTTM, Ph.D., and Diplomas. The candidate can select the specialization area according to their interest.
UOU Contact Details:
- Address: Behind Transport Nagar, Vishwavidyalaya Marg, Haldwani (Nainital) 263139 Uttarakhand
- Phone: 05946286002
- Uttarakhand Open University Official Website: www.uou.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Uttarakhand Open University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.