HNBGU Admission 2022: The last date for Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University PG Admission for sessions 2022-23 is 18 June 2022. It will take admissions to its UG & PG courses on the basis of an entrance test conducted by NTA. Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) score will be considered to give admission to several degree programs. The registration process for CUET PG 2022 has begun, and interested students must apply before June 18, 2022. Candidates must visit @cuet.nta.nic.in and fill out the application form before the last date.
HNBGU is a Uttarakhand-based university that was established in the year 1973. The University offers UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma programs for the students. The new 2022 academic session has introduced courses for admissions and is- BA, B.Com, B.Sc, LLB, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and MBA.
The university UG, PG, and Diploma course admission are closed. The admission process was conducted last year and closed in December. The admissions are still going on for research programs (PhD). The admission process is in its final stage, and the entrance examination will be on 6 February 2022.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University covers various programs such as UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma. Admission to the university’s various programs will be based on the results of an entrance exam.
Applicants who want to enrol and have any difficulty need to have a word with us; how? Students can leave their email IDs or contact details with the reference query to identify and come back with accurate guidance.
Students can apply online for any program; just students need to check the criteria given below.
The UG program selections are made on a merit basis, and for the programs, students need to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized University. For the B.Tech Program, students must go through an entrance test set up by the University.
PG programs require completing a graduation degree, and for the MBA program, students need to clear the entrance test from a recognized university.
Entrance Examinations: There are no Entrance Examinations scheduled for any program.
Application Fees: The Registration fees for the students in the general category is 1500/- rupees, whereas, for the reserved category, the fee is 800/- rupees.
Students get a summary of the university admissions. However, students need to read the whole article to get good information topic-wise. They can have detailed information about the fee structure, eligibility criteria, and much more.
HNBGU Trending Updates:
- The registration process for CUET PG 2022 will end on 18 June 2022.
- CUET UG 2022 registration has been closed and the last date for online application submission was May 22, 2022. Click here for more details.
- Exam schedules for various UG, PG and integrated programmes for 2021-22 have been released. The timetable is available here.
- HNBGU PhD entrance test results 2021 have been released on the university’s official website. Click here
- The university has released the 14th merit list of MSc Zoology and students who are selected need to submit the admission fee by 13 February 2022. Click here
- The PhD Entrance Examination Admit Card has been realized. Click here to download.
HNBGU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Com, BA, B.Sc., LL.B., BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc., M.Com, MA, LL.M.|
|Diploma Courses||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. (PGDBA), Diploma in Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Sales Management. (DASPSM), Dip. in Photography,|
|Other courses||D.Phil., PhD|
|Address||University Rd, Madhi Chauras, Srinagar, Uttarakhand 249161|
HNBGU Admission 2022
The admission process is based on entrance scores from entrance examinations. The university conducts its PhD entrance examination, and it will be on Sunday 6 February 2022. Students that have scorecards from GATE, NET, and SLET are excluded from this examination. The university announced that they accept these test scorecards and can be used for admission.
Eligibility criteria for almost all courses are based on merit except courses like B-Tech and MBA. Admissions in UG courses can be obtained after passing the 12th class with an average 50% score. At the same time, PG admissions are also based on merit scored in bachelor’s degrees in relevant disciplines.
Students must be careful when filling out the form since it is not editable after submitting it. Applicants have to use their mobile number and email address or their parents or guardian to register during admission.
HNBGU UG Course Admission
- B-Tech: The university grants merit plus entrance-based admissions for B-Tech courses. Along with 50% marks in 10+2, one also needs to clear JEE main entrance exam to qualify for admission. The previous education must be from any recognized educational board with Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology as core subjects.
- B.Pharma: Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate level course offered by HNGU. Candidates who have completed their 12th with the science stream can apply for the admission. A lateral entry is also offered for B.Pharma students. Such students are selected based on their marks in the diploma like DPharma or equivalent.
- LLB: Bachelor of Law is an undergraduate level programme offered to students all over India. For selection to an LLB degree program, one needs to have at least a 50% score in a bachelor’s degree from any discipline.
HNBGU Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||19 May 2022|
|HNBGU Admission Last Date||18 June 2022|
|CUET Entrance Exam||July 2022|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
HNBGU Application Form Process 2022
HNBGU University offers various UG(BA, BSc, LLB, BCom, BBA, etc.) and PG(MA, MSc, LLM, MBA, MCom, etc.) courses. Admission to these courses is through a registration form. The registration process is online on the university website.
Students must visit the admission portal and fill out the registration form. Share your name, email address, mobile number, gender, etc. Submit the complete registration form on the website. The university has announced the general instructions to be followed in the HNBGu 2022 admission. The instructions are listed below:
- Applicants must read the prospectus and check the course fees and eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must use a functional mobile number and email address when registering.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form before the deadline.
- Please use the same name and details as stated in the Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets.
How To Apply For HNBGU Admission?
- Visit: http://www.hnbguadmision.samrth.edu.in or the admission link available on the @hnbgu.ac.in.
- Applicants must register themselves by selecting the “New Registration” button.
- Share your basic information to register on the “Registration For Admission’Admission’ page.
- Use the user id and password to log in.
- Please share your profile details: The details include category, family details, place of birth, address details, etc.
- Course selection: Select the course you want to pursue.
- Pay the registration fee online using the payment gateway.
- Students who want to apply for many programs must repeat the sixth step only.
- They are required to pay the registration fee separately for each course.
- The registration fee is INR 300.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and certificates
- Graduation degree and certificates
- Passport size photo
Tips To Follow When Uploading Image or Photo
Follow these tips to avoid cancellation or rejection:
- The scanned documents must be in jpeg or jpg format.
- The size of the photo and signature must be from 10 KB to 1 MB.
- The documents, mark sheets and certificates must be 10 KB to 3 MB.
HNBGU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Defence & Strategic Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Mass Communication and Journalism)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hospitality Studies)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Biotechniques of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CCBMAP)||6 Months|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Defence and Strategic Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Theatre)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Human Resource Development)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Plant Biology)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture) Seed Technology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Integrated Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Master in International Business (M.I.B.)||2 Years|
|PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Ph.D. (Forestry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Horticulture)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hospitality)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Seed Science & Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Aquaculture||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechniques of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (PGDBMAP)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science (PGDES)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Technology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Programme in Human Rights||2 Years|
HNBGU Affiliated Colleges List
- Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology
- Govt. Degree College, Karanprayag
- Govt. Degree College, Dakpathar
- Govt. Degree College, Chaubatakhal
- Govt. Degree College, Chamba
- Dayanand Women’s Training College, Dehradun
HNBGU Central Facilities
- Central Library
- Computer Centre
- University Sports Board
- Guest House
- University Dispensary
HNBGU Contact Details:
- Address: Srinagar – 246174 Dist.Garhwal (Uttarakhand) India – 246174
- Phone: 01346-252143
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HNBGU Official Website: www.hnbgu.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about HNBGU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.