HNBGU Admission 2024: Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University offers UG Diploma and PG Diploma courses. Along these, degree programs at UG, PG, and research levels are also provided. Within all these categories, students are taught through its 11 schools. It has an affiliation with almost 121 colleges.
HNBGU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Mode of Education||Not specified (Assumed Regular)|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral and more|
|Popular Courses||B.Sc., B.Tech, M.Sc., M.A., MBA, LLM|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam and Merit List|
|Entrance Exam||CUET UG & PG|
|Placement||Kaivalya Foundation, Religare Health Insurance, Azim Premji Foundation and more|
|University Type||Central University|
|University Website||HNBGU Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||Should have 10+2 from any recognized board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Graduation degree must be requried|
The university provides BA, BTech, BBA, BEd, and many others courses. HNBGU selection will be done through entrance (NTA) CUET, NCET, etc. However, students can enroll via merit score. Students can register online at www.hnbgu.ac.in for admission into MA, MSc, MBA, MCom, MPharma, and so on courses.
At UG level, HNBGU offers BBA, B.Ed, BLISc, BHMCT, B-Tech, LLB, B.P.Ed, B.Pharm, BSc, B.Com, and BA. Its courses under the PG category are MSW, M.P.Ed, LLM, M-Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, MSc, M.Com, and MA.
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) is located in Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is a central university with recognition from UGC. It also has approval from AICTE and PCI. An A grade has been given to it by NAAC.
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, commonly known as HNBGU.
- Admission to the HNBGU MBA program can be taken on behalf of the Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program admission in the HNBGU can be successfully taken with JEE-Mains.
HNBGU Courses Admission 2024
- B.Com Eligibility: Candidates have to obtain a minimum qualification of 10+2 in commerce. Their academic score must be 50%. They must have a good score on the CUET UG exam.
- B-Tech Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% score is required with PCM subjects. The candidate has to pass the JEE main exam.
- BA Eligibility: CUET UG entrance exam score will be required. At least 50% score in 10+2.
- M.Pharm Eligibility: Candidates who have qualified B.Pharm are eligible to apply. They will also have to clear the CUET PG exam and interview. However, the academic score must be 50% or more. Also, Admission to the MPharma course will be accepted through the entrance exam score at HNBGU. The course can be completed in the duration of 2 years and the syllabus is divided into 4 semesters.
- MBA Eligibility: CAT, MAT, or CMAT entrance exam score will be required. Students have to obtain a BBA or relevant degree from a recognized university.
HNBGU Admission 2024
For other courses, admission will be done by having scorecards from GATE, NET, and SLET excluded from this examination. The university announced that they accept these test scorecards and can be used for admission.
Eligibility criteria for almost all courses are based on merit except courses like B-Tech and MBA. HNBGU Admission in UG courses can be obtained after passing the 12th class with an average 50% score. At the same time, PG admissions are also based on merit scored in bachelor’s degrees in relevant disciplines.
Students must be careful when filling out the form since it is not editable after submitting it. Applicants have to use their mobile number and email address or their parents or guardian to register during admission.
HNBGU UG Admission
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University will start the online registration process for undergraduate courses in July 2024. The commencement of the admission process for the undergraduate-level courses will be done with the help of CUET UG 2024. The last date for admission to undergraduate-level UG degree and diploma-oriented courses will be August 2024.
Students may find various tempting degree and diploma courses at Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University offered under the school of agriculture, allied sciences, sciences, commerce, earth science, education, engineering and technology, humanities and social sciences, law, life science, and so on. Take a look at the most pursued courses at the university in the below pointers.
- B.Pharma: The School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at HNBGU comprises and manages the teaching-learning process of the B.Pharma degree program. The four-year and eight-semester program in pharmacy at the bachelor’s level is available in the regular learning mode. The course is only seekable for the 60 seats available in Sri Nagar; henceforth, it is still to be offered in the other two locations, Tehri and Pauri. Admission to the B.Pharma degree program is massively granted on CUET UG and 10+2 valid scores. Students must have passed 10+2 with the science stream or the following subjects; physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English, for admission to the BPharma degree program. The per semester fee for this course is INR 21,000.
- BSc in Home Science: The eight-semester or four-year undergraduate degree, BSc in Home Science, is available for national and international students. The course seats vary from location to location, i.e., 89, 55, and 100 for Srinagar, Tehri, and Pauri, respectively. Applicants must pass 12th with a minimum of 40% along with the following subjects: PCM or biology for admission to the BSc in Home Science.
- BTech: The per semester fee for the Bachelor of Technology undergraduate degree program at HNBGU is INR 11,000. The university offers BTech degree programs in the following specializations: computer science and engineering, electronics and computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, and more. The four-year degree program at Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University seat allotments vary. The regular degree program seats are available in the range of 35 to 42 in different locations. The following qualifications are mandatory for admission to BTech degree programs; 12th with PCM and CUET UG/JEE Main 2024.
HNBGU PG Admission 2024
The next cycle for admission to PG-level courses at Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University will begin soon for session 2024. Applicants will have to submit an online application for CUET PG and pass the same to proceed with admission to postgraduate-level programs.
A great variety of master’s level courses are easily available at this university. HNBGU comprises MBA in Tourism and Elementary Hoteliering, MSc in Horticulture, MSc in Forestry, MSc in Rural Technology, M.Pharma, and numerous other courses.
Fees, eligibility criteria, seats, and remaining essential information about each program at HNBGU are available in the sections below.
- MSc in Forestry: The PG degree program of MSc in Forestry at HNBGU requires a four-year graduation degree in Forestry with a 45% minimum mark as far as admission is concerned. Relaxation is offered to SC/ST categories of applicants. A semester-wise fee for the Master of Science in Forestry is INR 1,200. The duration of the MSc in Forestry postgraduate degree at the university is 2 years.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): A four-semester regular degree program of an MBA in Tourism and Travel Management is only accessible at the Srinagar campus of this university. The total number of seats available at the Srinagar Campus for the MBA program is 44. MBA Tourism program tuition fees for Indian Nationals and Foreign Nationals students are INR 10,000 (per semester). It is mandatory for aspiring students to pass a bachelor’s level degree with a minimum score of 50% or 45% before taking admission.
- M.Pharma: Master of Pharmaceutical or Pharmacy is a two-year-long degree program. The semester-wise fee for the M.Pharma PG degree program is INR 50,000. The university offers admission to the 15 seats available in Srinagar for this program. HNBGU typically takes merit to grant admission to this postgraduate program in pharmacy. B.Pharm degree holders are considered for admission in this program by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.
HNBGU PhD Admission
The portal to enroll for the HNBGU PhD admission is at @www.hnbgu.ac.in. The University conducts an entrance test for students interested in enrolling in a PhD course. There are both methods of application forms (online & offline) available for PhD courses at campus & affiliated colleges.
HNBGU Application Form 2024
The online application form-filling process can be completed online/offline for the various courses. HNBGU University offers various UG (BA, BSc, LLB, BCom, BBA, etc.) and PG(MA, MSc, LLM, MBA, MCom, etc.) courses. Admission to these courses is through a registration form. Applications are now being accepted for doctoral degree programs at HNB Garhwal University.
The cost of the application is INR 700 for the Ph.D. program at HNBGU. Both SC and ST categories may submit applications with a fee of INR 500. Register on the website by completing the registration form. During the HNBGU admissions process, the university will announce general admission instructions. The instructions are listed below:
- Applicants must read the prospectus and check the course fees and eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must use a functional mobile number and email address when registering.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form before the deadline.
- Please use the same name and details as stated in the Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets.
How To Apply For HNBGU Admission?
- Visit: http://www.hnbguadmision.samrth.edu.in or the admission link available on the @hnbgu.ac.in.
- Applicants must register themselves by selecting the “New Registration” button.
- Share your basic information to register on the “Registration For Admission’ page.
- Use the user ID and password to log in.
- Please share your profile details: The details include category, family details, place of birth, address details, etc.
- Course selection: Select the course you want to pursue at HNBGU Admission.
- Pay the registration fee online using the payment gateway.
- Students who want to apply for many programs must repeat the sixth step only.
- They are required to pay the registration fee separately for each course.
- The registration fee is INR 300.
Required Documents for HNBGU Admission
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and certificates
- Graduation degree and certificates
- Passport size photo
Tips To Follow When Uploading Image or Photo
Follow these tips to avoid cancellation or rejection:
- The scanned documents must be in jpeg or jpg format.
- The size of the photo and signature must be from 10 KB to 1 MB.
- The documents, mark sheets, and certificates must be 10 KB to 3 MB.
HNBGU Entrance Exam
The Garhwal University administers a variety of entrance exams to select students for admission to a number of highly specialized undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs.
- HNBGU conducts its entrance examinations for Ph.D. degree program admission.
- NET-JRF, SLET (Uttarakhand), or Gate qualified are exempted from the HNBGU PhD entrance exam conducted by the university
- DACE Entrance Exam is a national-level entrance exam that provides applicants with the chance to enroll in HNBGU courses.
- Common University Entrance Examinations are required for both undergraduate and postgraduate course admissions.
HNBGU or Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University will declare the result officially for the semester examination. This result is accessible officially for the students who have appeared in the semester examination. The result will be announced for various classes such as UG, PG, and Ph.D. Students can get their results online mode through the site.
What is the Procedure for Checking the HNBGU Results?
The HNBGU result of various courses can be downloaded directly through the website using the steps given:
- One needs to visit HNBGU’s main webpage and read the menu bar.
- There will be a section regarding the examination portal just select this.
- On the menu of examinations, there will be written results.
- Students will click on the result section to enter the page.
- Results will be of various classes and students can select the link of their desired course.
- In pdf format, the result will be opened and can be downloaded.
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Defence & Strategic Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Mass Communication and Journalism)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hospitality Studies)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Biotechniques of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CCBMAP)||6 Months|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Defence and Strategic Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Theatre)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Human Resource Development)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Plant Biology)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture) Seed Technology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Integrated Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Master in International Business (M.I.B.)||2 Years|
|PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Ph.D. (Forestry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Horticulture)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hospitality)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Seed Science & Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Aquaculture||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechniques of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (PGDBMAP)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science (PGDES)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Technology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Programme in Human Rights||2 Years|
HNBGU occasionally conducts recruitment drives to hire talented individuals for various academic and administrative positions. Candidates who are interested in faculty positions, research positions, and administrative roles at the university can apply through the university’s official website. In most cases, the selection process will consist of written tests, interviews, and a review of relevant qualifications. Make sure you keep an eye on the official notifications from HNBGU to stay on top of upcoming opportunities for a rewarding career in academia or administration by keeping an eye on their official notifications.
HNBGU Affiliated Colleges List
- Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology
- Govt. Degree College, Karanprayag
- Govt. Degree College, Dakpathar
- Govt. Degree College, Chaubattakhal
- Govt. Degree College, Chamba
- Dayanand Women’s Training College, Dehradun
HNBGU Central Facilities
- Central Library
- Computer Centre
- University Sports Board
- Guest House
- University Dispensary
HNBGU Contact Details:
- Address: Srinagar – 246174 Dist.Garhwal (Uttarakhand) India – 246174
- Phone: 01346-252143
- Email: email@example.com
- HNBGU Official Website: www.hnbgu.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about HNBGU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.