Kumaun University Admission 2023: Kumaun University admission portal was open for the academic session 2023 for PhD program. 25 August 2023 was the last date to submit the online application form for Kumaun University Admission to PhD program. The University RDET 2023 examination will be conducted on 10 September 2023.
Kumaun University Trending Updates
- The BEd Entrance Exam will be held on 17 September 2023 at Kuman University, Students can check here.
- Kuman University Entrance Exam was held on 10 September 2023 for PhD Enrollment, Check Now
- Kumaun University PhD entrance exam registration was ongoing for Admission, the applicants can register till 25 August 2023. Source
- Kumaun University 3rd Admission registration last date was 12 August 2023 for the UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. candidates must apply before the last date. Source
- Kumaun University admission to BSc fees submission last date was 05 August 2023. Source
- Kumaun University accepts examination forms for BA, BSc, and BCom even semester back paper examination form submission last date was 26 June 2023. Source
Applicants can apply to Kumaun University programs by visiting www.kunanita.ac.in. Kumaun University Admission form fee for programs is INR 50. Applicants can deposit the same in any of the following modes such as debit card, credit card, UPI, wallet, etc.
- Kumaun University offers admission to the BEd, MEd, LLB, and LLM programs on the entrance tests.
- The university conducts Research Degree Entrance Test (RDET).
- Counseling is a designed part of the Kumaun University Admission process to grant admission.
Kumaun University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Kumaun University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 December 1973|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed, LLB, B.C.A, B.J.M.C, B.Sc, B.Lib, B.Pharm, B.B.A|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Ed, LLM, M.Sc, Ph. D, M.A, M.Lib, M.B.A, M.J.M.C|
|Address||Sleepy Hollow, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001|
Kumaun University Admission 2023
Kumaun University admission was ongoing for PhD program for the session 2023. The online application form is uploaded on the official website. The applicants need to register for the RDET entrance exam before the last date of 25 August 2023, and the entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 10 September 2023. The application form for admission is available on the University’s official website so that every aspirant can easily access the application form.
Kumaun University has set different eligibility criteria for all courses. However, an essential requirement for getting into a UG program is to pass 10+2 exams with at least 50% of the marks from a well-known board of education. Students who want to be admitted to postgraduate-level programs must have finished their bachelor’s degree at a university or college that the UGC approves. They must also have at least 50 % of their grades.
Kumaun University UG Admission 2023
Registration was now open for all Undergraduate programs at Kumaun University. Students can apply for multiple courses till 12 August 2023 for Kumaun University UG Admission. The application form is now released at @www.ukadmission.samarth.ac.in.
The University offers various courses like BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, BPharm, etc. The basic eligibility requirement for Kamaun University UG admission is, that the applicants must have an HSC certificate from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% equivalent marks. The University admission will be merit and entrance exam based to all the UG courses.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program that can be completed in 3 years. The student must have a 10+2 qualification obtained in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology as the main subjects.
- BCA: Students who want to make a career in the field of computers can be admitted to the Bachelor of Computer Application program. Eligibility is 10+2 in a subject of relevance with at least 50% marks secured.
- LLB: Students applying to this course will be considered based on their marks obtained by the student in a bachelor’s degree. The previous degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
- B.Pharma: This is a 4-Year durational UG degree course offered by the University. The Kumaun University B Pharma admission is completely based on the merit of the entry test JEE that is conducted by the UTU (Uttarakhand Technical University). Candidate should have passed the 12th board exam to apply for this program.
- BCom: Students can apply for admission after completion of the 12th class from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. Admission will provide based on the merit and entrance exam.
Kumaun University PG Admission
Kumaun University Admission forms was available for various programs such as MA, MFA, MSc, and others, Students were can apply till 12 August 2023 for Kumaun University PG Admission 2023. This university offers postgraduate programs based on a merit list and entrance exams. The university considers the results of applicants in the qualifying test when considering them for admission 2023 to its MA and MSc programs.
- MA: bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks is the basic requirement that makes a student eligible for applying to this course. Master of Arts is a PG course that takes 2 years to complete.
- MFA: Kumaun University admission provides to those candidates who hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts with at least 50 percent marks from a recognized university. In this course, candidates will get to learn about different arts, music, design, and many other specializations.
- MSc: Kumaun University admission 2023 to Msc will be given to those candidates who obtained their bachelor’s degree from a well-known university with at least a 50 to 60 percent score. The candidate will get to know the different fields of science.
- MBA: Kumaun University MBA admission required candidates must have completed a graduate-level course from an institution or university that is UGC-accredited and must have passed the CAT or MAT exam in order to qualify for admission. In order to be accepted into a master’s program, the student must meet the basic requirements for admission to the course to which they are applying.
Kumaun University Ph.D. Admission
Registration was open for Kumaun University PhD admission, and the last date to register for PhD entrance exam was 25 August 2023. The university has also announced that the RDET 2023 will be held on 10 September 2023. In order to take admitted to the PhD students have to obtain a master’s degree from any discipline university to become eligible for the Kumaun University admission 2023 session.
Previous education must have been completed at a recognized or well-known university in India, with a minimum score of 50%. The admission process to the Ph.D. program is based on merit scored by the student in the entrance exam. The final seat allotment will take place after counseling, followed by personal interviews.
Kumaun University Application Form 2023
Kumaun University application form has been released, and the last date to submit the form was 25 August 2023, the candidates can access the online application form at @kunainital.ac.in. The Application forms will be obtainable for submission in online mode at Kumaun University. Applicants will be allowed to submit only one application form with a registration fee requirement of INR 50. Applicants may deposit the Kumaun University admission application fee online.
Applicants must provide their first name, last name, mail id, adhar No, personal contact phone number, father’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, postal address, Local guardian name, address, mobile number, date of birth, place of birth.
On the second page, applicants must provide their previous academic scores. From class 12, Class 10, and UG if you are applying for PG programs. Applicants must read the Kumaun University guidelines and rules mentioned on the third page.
Before filling out the registration form for Kumaun University admission, applicants must first read the admission form and understand all the instructions mentioned. Please fill out the registration form in English using Block or capital letters.
How To Apply For Kumaun University Admission 2023?
The candidates can apply for the ideal course by topping off the Kumaun University Online Application Form which is accessible at the official site of the University. Following is the method to get and fill up the Kumaun University Online Application Form:
- Visit the official site of the college and explore the Kumaun University Admission area.
- Snap-on the connection given for the online application.
- Another Online Admission entryway will open where the up-and-comer must tap on the ideal program he/she wishes to seek after.
- Before Applying on the web, click on Apply Online, and applicants are required to store the charges by tapping on the ‘PAY FEES’ tab.
- Applicants will be diverted to another website page where they can pay either on the web or can create a challan.
- Enter the subtleties asked by the bank during installment which will be moved to the University record. Applicants will get 10 digit Character Transaction Number from the bank.
- Give the bank exchange number and date of birth before beginning the online application.
- The college will get the charges installment within 24 hours; at the season of applying, the database will check the installment and will enable you to continue.
- Fill the structure cautiously and transfer the checked Photograph and Signature to the JPEG group.
- Change filling the structure, the framework will produce a Registration Number and Password which would be sent to the up-and-comer by means of SMS and E-mail.
- Application expenses for Ph.D.: INR 2000+50 (Portal Charges).
Kumaun University Entrance Exam 2023
The Kumaun University Entrance Exam is used for professional programs like LLM, BEd, PhD, MEd, LLB & more.
Some programs at Kumaun University, either at the undergraduate or postgraduate levels, require the performance of entrance examinations. Kumaun University, therefore, tends to follow the mandatory path of entrance examinations listed below.
- For doctoral and MBA degree programs, certain common exams like the UGC-NET and CAT open the door without requiring any additional admission tests.
Kumaun University Examination Form
Kumaun University has released the exam form for various courses at their official portal for the session 2023-24. The applicants can submit the Kumaun University examination form online on the official web portal for all the courses.
Kumaun University Result
Kumaun University after conducting the semester exams for various courses will release the result on its main webpage. These results are for candidates who appeared in semester exams of courses such as BSc Biotechnology, B.Com Taxation, BA J&MC, B.Voc Food Technology, BBA LLB, BMS LLB, MSc Microbiology, and so on. It is now accessible for students to enter their log-in accounts and get the result directly.
How to Download Kumaun University Results?
The following procedures must be followed by students in order to get the desired result, according to Kumaun University:
- Once students get entrance to the Kumaun University website, they have to read the menu. https://www.kuntl.net/
- From the menu among many options, students will go to the examination page.
- This will lead them to open further the result tab.
- Multiple links will be there giving access to the results of separate courses.
- Select the link of your course and open it.
Kumaun University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Science||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Law||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication||5 Year|
|Bachelor of Science + Master of Science (Actuarial Science)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Arts||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Education||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||3 Year|
|Master of Science||2 Year|
|Master of Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Social Work||2 Year|
|Master of Commerce||3 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications||2 Year|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication||2 Year|
|Master of Laws||2 Year|
|Master of Education||1 Year|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 Year|
|Master of Fine Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Visual Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Year|
|PhD||3 to 5 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Information Technology||1 Year|
Kumaun University Affiliated Colleges List
- Motiram Baburam Govt. P.G. College, Haldwani (Nainital)
- Chandrawati Tewari Kanya Mahavidhyalaya, Kashipur (U.S. Nagar)
- Sanatan Dharma Girls Degree College, Rudrapur (U.S. Nagar)
- Guru Nanak Girls Degree College, Nanakmatta (U.S. Nagar)
- B.S.V. Girls Degree College, Jaspur (U.S. Nagar)
- Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Bhimtal
- Department of Management Studies, Bhimtal Campus (Nainital)
Faculty at Kumaun University
University has a separate faculty for each department.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Visual Art
- Faculty of Law
Kumaun University Placement Record
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- HDFC Bank
- Coal India
- Sun Pharma
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
Kumaun University Contact Details:
- Address: Sleepy Hollow, Nainital-263001, Uttarakhand, India.
- Contact No.: 05942-235563
- Email: email@example.com
- Kumaun University Official Website: www.kunainital.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kumaun University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.