Kumaun University Admission 2022: 2 August 2022 is the last date to apply for Kumaun University UG Admission 2022. The university will soon release applications for its Diploma, UG & PG programmes. Generally, the admissions start in the month of June/ July. Interested students can fill out the application form online as well as offline.
Kumaun University is located in Uttarakhand, and it was founded in 1973. It is a state university. It will soon be releasing the admissions for 2022 to the courses that are available to candidates. The university offers a wide range of UG, PG, and research-level programmes. Selections will be based on merit scored by the students.
- A score in the 10+2 board exams is required for most undergraduate programs.
- Admission to the BHM program is based on merit or a test.
- A bachelor’s degree is the essential thing students need to get into college.
- Admissions officers at the university will make a cut-off list based on how well students did on their bachelor’s degree examinations.
- Students for the university’s PhD programme are chosen by taking an entrance exam that tests their skills in research.
- Students must also pass an interview after completing the admissions exam.
Under UG admissions, the university offers courses like B.Voc, BHM, BJMC, B.Lib.I.Sc., B.Com, B.Pharma, BCA, BSc, LLB, B.Ed., BBA, BFA, and BA in numerous disciplines. Various other postgraduate-level courses like MSW, MJMC, M.Lib.I.Sc, M.Pharma, MCA, M.Ed., LLM, MBA, MSc, M.Com, MFA, MA, and integrated MBA.
Kumaun University Trending Updates:
- Kumaun University UG Admission 2022 last date is 2 August 2022. Click here.
- B.Ed counselling for the first year has been closed on 31/01/2022. (Source)
Kumaun University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kumaun University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 December 1973|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed, LLB, B.C.A, B.J.M.C, B.Sc, B.Lib, B.Pharm, B.B.A|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Ed, LLM, M.Sc, Ph. D, M.A, M.Lib, M.B.A, M.J.M.C|
|Address||Sleepy Hollow, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001|
Kumaun University Admission 2022
The last date for Kumaun University UG Admission 2022 is 2 August 2022. The university has set different eligibility criteria for all courses. However, an essential requirement for getting into a UG programme is to pass 10+2 exams with at least 50% of the marks from a well-known board of education. Students who want to take admission to postgraduate level programmes must have finished their bachelor’s degree at a university or college that the UGC approves. They must also have at least 50 % of their grades.
Kumaun University UG Admission
Students seeking admission to Kumaun University UG must have completed their 12th grade at a school or institution that has received government approval. In Kumaun University Undergraduate Admission, the university takes into account the results of the students’ previous qualifying examinations. The university offers BA, BPharma, BCA, and BCom programs at the undergraduate level. Students who meet the minimum requirements for admission to a particular program are admitted.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level degree programme that can be completed in 3 years. The student must have a 10+2 qualification obtained in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as main subjects.
- BCA: The students who want to make a career in the field of computers can take admission to the Bachelor of Computer Application programme. Eligibility is 10+2 in a subject of relevance with at least 50% marks secured.
- LLB: Students applying to this course will be considered based on their marks obtained by the student in bachelor’s degree. The previous degree must be from any UGC recognised university.
Kumaun University PG Admission
Kumaun University offers postgraduate programmes based on a merit list and entrance exams. The university considers the results of applicants in the qualifying test when considering them for admission to its MA and MSc programmes. MBA candidates must have completed a graduate-level course from a UGC-accredited institution or university and have passed the CAT/MAT exam. Final admission to all master’s programmes is granted to students who meet the basic requirements for admission to the applied course.
- MA: bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks is the basic requirement that makes a student eligible for applying to this course. Master of Arts is a PG course that takes 2 years to complete.
- MFA: Master of Fine Art is a PG level degree offered by Kumaun University. It is necessary to hold a BFA or equivalent degree with a minimum 50% aggregate as the eligibility criteria.
- MSc: Master’s degree in Science is one of the best career options for the students. The students need to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field to apply for admission to this programme.
Kumaun University PhD Admission
There are many PhD specializations available at the university to interested students throughout the country. Kumaun University will accept students who have completed a master’s degree or higher in a relevant subject. Previous education must have been completed at a recognized or well-known university in India, with a minimum score of 50%. The admission process to the PhD program is based on merit scored by the student in the entrance exam. The final seat allotment will take place after counselling, followed by personal interviews.
Kumaun University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||5 June 2022|
|Kumaun University UG Admission Last Date||2 August 2022|
|Research Entrance Test||20 July 2022|
|Entrance Result Test||28 July 2022|
|Merit List||5 August 2022|
|Interview||8 August 2022|
|Counselling||12 August 2022|
Kumaun University Application Form 2022
Kumaun University offers various Diploma, UG, Certificate, and PG courses. Admission to these courses is through a registration form. The registration form is posted on the official university site: kuntl.net.
The registration form for all the Kumaun University courses is uploaded online on the university site. Please fill out the admission form with the correct details. On every page in the registration form brochure, attest passport size photos.
Applicants must provide their first name, last name, mail id, aadhar No, personal contact phone number, father’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, postal address, Local guardian name, address, mobile number, date of birth, and place of birth.
On the second page, applicants must provide their previous academic scores. From class 12, Class 10, and UG if you are applying for PG programs. Applicants must read the Kumaun University guidelines and rules mentioned on the third page.
Carefully read the rules and regulations and sign if you agree to the terms and conditions required. On the fourth page, applicants must provide their details for the admit card. The last pages have contents of the information brochure of the course you are applying for.
Before filling out the registration form, applicants must first read the admission form and understand all the instructions mentioned. Please fill out the registration form in English using Block or capital letters.
How To Apply For Kumaun University?
The candidates can apply for the ideal course by topping off the Kumaun University Online Application Form which is accessible at the official site of the University. Following is the method to get and fill up the Kumaun University Online Application Form:
- Visit the official site of the college and explore the Admission area.
- Snap on the connection given for the online application.
- Another Online Admission entryway will open where the up-and-comer must tap on the ideal program he/she wishes to seek after.
- Before Applying on the web, click on Apply Online, and applicants are required to store the charges by tapping on the ‘PAY FEES’ tab.
- Applicants will be diverted to another website page where they can pay either on the web or can create challan.
- Enter the subtleties asked by the bank during instalment which will be moved to the University record. Applicants will get 10 digit Character Transaction Number from the bank.
- Give bank exchange number and date of birth before beginning the online application.
- The college will get the charges instalment within 24 hours, at the season of applying, the database will check the instalment and will enable you to continue.
- Fill the structure cautiously and transfer the checked Photograph and Signature in the JPEG group.
- Change filling the structure, the framework will produce Registration Number and Password which would be sent to the up-and-comer by means of SMS and E-mail.
- Application expenses for PhD: INR 2000 + 50 (Portal Charges).
Kumaun University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Science||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Law||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication||5 Year|
|Bachelor of Science + Master of Science (Actuarial Science)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Arts||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Education||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||3 Year|
|Master of Science||2 Year|
|Master of Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Social Work||2 Year|
|Master of Commerce||3 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications||2 Year|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication||2 Year|
|Master of Laws||2 Year|
|Master of Education||1 Year|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 Year|
|Master of Fine Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Visual Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Year|
|PhD||3 to 5 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Information Technology||1 Year|
Kumaun University Affiliated Colleges List
- Motiram Baburam Govt. P.G. College, Haldwani (Nainital)
- Chandrawati Tewari Kanya Mahavidhyalaya, Kashipur (U.S. Nagar)
- Sanatan Dharma Girls Degree College, Rudrapur (U.S. Nagar)
- Guru Nanak Girls Degree College, Nanakmatta (U.S. Nagar)
- B.S.V. Girls Degree College, Jaspur (U.S. Nagar)
- Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Bhimtal
- Department of Management Studies, Bhimtal Campus (Nainital)
Faculty at Kumaun University
University has a separate faculty for each department.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Visual Art
- Faculty of Law
Kumaun University Placement Record
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- HDFC Bank
- Coal India
- Sun Pharma
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
Kumaun University Contact Details:
- Address: Sleepy Hollow, Nainital-263001, Uttarakhand, India.
- Contact No.: 05942-235563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kumaun University Official Website: www.kunainital.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kumaun University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.