Kumaun University Admission 2023: Kumaun University will soon publish a notification for admission to the 2023 cycle for various undergraduate and postgraduate degree/diploma programs. It is expected that the new session of admission may begin on June 10, 2023, and last until 30 September 2023 (Tentative) for the respective courses like Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), MSc Horticulture, and many more.
Applicants can apply to Kumaun University programs by reaching www.kunanita.ac.in. The application form fee for Kumaun University programs is INR 50. Applicants can deposit the same in any of the following modes such as debit card, credit card, UPI, wallet, etc.
- Kumaun University offers admission to the BEd, MEd, LLB, and LLM programs on the entrance tests.
- The university conducts Research Degree Entrance Test (RDET).
- Counseling is a designed part of the admission process to grant admission.
Kumaun University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kumaun University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 December 1973|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed, LLB, B.C.A, B.J.M.C, B.Sc, B.Lib, B.Pharm, B.B.A|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Ed, LLM, M.Sc, Ph. D, M.A, M.Lib, M.B.A, M.J.M.C|
|Address||Sleepy Hollow, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001|
Kumaun University Admission 2023
Kumaun University will soon release the notification regarding admission in the various courses at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels for the upcoming session. The application form for admission will be released by the university at its official website so that every aspirant can easily access the application form.
Kumaun University has set different eligibility criteria for all courses. However, an essential requirement for getting into a UG program is to pass 10+2 exams with at least 50% of the marks from a well-known board of education. Students who want to be admitted to postgraduate-level programs must have finished their bachelor’s degree at a university or college that the UGC approves. They must also have at least 50 % of their grades.
Kumaun University UG Admission
Students seeking admission to Kumaun University UG must have completed their 12th grade at a school or institution that has received government approval. In Kumaun University Undergraduate Admission, the university takes into account the results of the student’s previous qualifying examinations. The university offers BA, BPharma, BCA, and BCom programs at the undergraduate level. Students who meet the minimum requirements for Kumaun University admission to a particular program.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program that can be completed in 3 years. The student must have a 10+2 qualification obtained in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology as the main subjects.
- BCA: Students who want to make a career in the field of computers can be admitted to the Bachelor of Computer Application program. Eligibility is 10+2 in a subject of relevance with at least 50% marks secured.
- LLB: Students applying to this course will be considered based on their marks obtained by the student in a bachelor’s degree. The previous degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
- B.Pharma: This is a 4-Year durational UG degree course offered by the University. The Kumaun University B Pharma admission is completely based on the merit of the entry test JEE that is conducted by the UTU (Uttarakhand Technical University). Candidate should have passed the 12th board exam to apply for this program.
Kumaun University PG Admission
Kumaun University offers postgraduate programs based on a merit list and entrance exams. The university considers the results of applicants in the qualifying test when considering them for admission to its MA and MSc programs. MBA candidates must have completed a graduate-level course from a UGC-accredited institution or university and have passed the CAT/MAT exam. Final admission to all master’s programs is granted to students who meet the basic requirements for admission to the applied course.
- MA: bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks is the basic requirement that makes a student eligible for applying to this course. Master of Arts is a PG course that takes 2 years to complete.
- MFA: Master of Fine Art is a PG-level degree offered by Kumaun University. It is necessary to hold a BFA or equivalent degree with a minimum 50% aggregate as the eligibility criteria.
- MSc: Master’s degree in Science is one of the best career options for students. The students need to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field to apply for admission to this program.
Kumaun University Ph.D. Admission
There are many Ph.D. specializations available at Kumaun University to interested students throughout the country. Kumaun University will accept students who have completed a master’s degree or higher in a relevant subject.
Previous education must have been completed at a recognized or well-known university in India, with a minimum score of 50%. The admission process to the Ph.D. program is based on merit scored by the student in the entrance exam. The final seat allotment will take place after counseling, followed by personal interviews.
Kumaun University Application Form 2023
The application forms are generally released on the official website of Kumaun University. The University offers various Diplomas, UG, Certificates, and PG programs to students. The registration form for all the Kumaun University admission-based courses is uploaded online. Admission to these courses is through an application form. The application form is posted on the official web portal www.kuntl.net.
Please fill out the Kumaun University admission form with the correct details. On every page in the registration form brochure, attest passport-size photos.
Applicants must provide their first name, last name, mail id, aadhar No, personal contact phone number, father’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, postal address, Local guardian name, address, mobile number, date of birth, and place of birth.
On the second page, applicants must provide their previous academic scores. From class 12, Class 10, and UG if you are applying for PG programs. Applicants must read the Kumaun University guidelines and rules mentioned on the third page.
Carefully read the rules and regulations and sign if you agree to the terms and conditions required. On the fourth page, applicants must provide their details for the admit card. The last pages have contents of the information brochure of the course you are applying for.
Before filling out the registration form for Kumaun University admission, applicants must first read the admission form and understand all the instructions mentioned. Please fill out the registration form in English using Block or capital letters.
How To Apply For Kumaun University Admission 2023?
The candidates can apply for the ideal course by topping off the Kumaun University Online Application Form which is accessible at the official site of the University. Following is the method to get and fill up the Kumaun University Online Application Form:
- Visit the official site of the college and explore the Kumaun University Admission area.
- Snap on the connection given for the online application.
- Another Online Admission entryway will open where the up-and-comer must tap on the ideal program he/she wishes to seek after.
- Before Applying on the web, click on Apply Online, and applicants are required to store the charges by tapping on the ‘PAY FEES’ tab.
- Applicants will be diverted to another website page where they can pay either on the web or can create a challan.
- Enter the subtleties asked by the bank during installment which will be moved to the University record. Applicants will get 10 digit Character Transaction Number from the bank.
- Give the bank exchange number and date of birth before beginning the online application.
- The college will get the charges installment within 24 hours; at the season of applying, the database will check the installment and will enable you to continue.
- Fill the structure cautiously and transfer the checked Photograph and Signature to the JPEG group.
- Change filling the structure, the framework will produce a Registration Number and Password which would be sent to the up-and-comer by means of SMS and E-mail.
- Application expenses for Ph.D.: INR 2000+50 (Portal Charges).
Kumaun University Entrance Exam
Kumaun University will announce the entrance exam dates on its official website soon. The University will release its entrance exam forms in July 2023. The Kumaun University Entrance Exam is used for professional programs like LLM, BEd, PhD, MEd, LLB & more.
Kumaun University Result
Kumaun University after conducting the semester exams for various courses will released the result on its main webpage. These results are for candidates who appeared in semester exams of courses such as BSc Biotechnology, B.Com Taxation, BA J&MC, B.Voc Food Technology, BBA LLB, BMS LLB, MSc Microbiology, and so on. It is now accessible for students to enter their log-in accounts and get the result directly.
How to Download Kumaun University Results?
The following procedures must be followed by students in order to get the desired result, according to Kumaun University:
- Once students get entrance to the Kumaun University website, they have to read the menu. https://www.kuntl.net/
- From the menu among many options, students will go to the examination page.
- This will lead them to open further the result tab.
- Multiple links will be there giving access to the results of separate courses.
- Select the link of your course and open it.
Kumaun University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Science||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Law||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication||5 Year|
|Bachelor of Science + Master of Science (Actuarial Science)||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Arts||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Education||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||3 Year|
|Master of Science||2 Year|
|Master of Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Social Work||2 Year|
|Master of Commerce||3 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications||2 Year|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication||2 Year|
|Master of Laws||2 Year|
|Master of Education||1 Year|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 Year|
|Master of Fine Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Visual Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Year|
|PhD||3 to 5 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Information Technology||1 Year|
Kumaun University Affiliated Colleges List
- Motiram Baburam Govt. P.G. College, Haldwani (Nainital)
- Chandrawati Tewari Kanya Mahavidhyalaya, Kashipur (U.S. Nagar)
- Sanatan Dharma Girls Degree College, Rudrapur (U.S. Nagar)
- Guru Nanak Girls Degree College, Nanakmatta (U.S. Nagar)
- B.S.V. Girls Degree College, Jaspur (U.S. Nagar)
- Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Bhimtal
- Department of Management Studies, Bhimtal Campus (Nainital)
Faculty at Kumaun University
University has a separate faculty for each department.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Visual Art
- Faculty of Law
Kumaun University Placement Record
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- HDFC Bank
- Coal India
- Sun Pharma
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
Kumaun University Contact Details:
- Address: Sleepy Hollow, Nainital-263001, Uttarakhand, India.
- Contact No.: 05942-235563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kumaun University Official Website: www.kunainital.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kumaun University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.