Mangalore University Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 is the last date for online application form submission for Mangalore University Admission 2022. Interested students can apply for admission online by visiting the official website of the university.
It offers UG, PG, Diploma, and BP.Ed programs for the admissions. This university is well structured for the students. All courses have the best qualitative faculties who teach students with all researched and deep knowledge about the courses. The admission process starts in September each year. For 2022, the admissions are not yet open; students will be soon notified of the admissions once the dates are out.
For the PG programs, students should complete the merit basis + and go through the PGCET Entrance test. All the entrance examinations need to be cleared, and students need to get through the university instructions.
- The university accepts offline applications. Candidates must fill out and return the form.
- Students are admitted to the B.PEd. programme based on their performance in the entrance exam, qualification written test, and athletics.
- MBA and MCA programmes admission are based on scores obtained by the student in KEA PGCET and other qualifying exam scores.
Mangalore University Trending Updates:
- P.G. Admission Notification for the Academic Year 2021-22. Click Here
- Advertisement for Walk in Interview on 04.02.2022 (Time 10:30 AM). Click Here
Mangalore University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mangalore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||10 September 1980|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A/B.Com/BBM|
|Offered PG Courses||M A/M Sc/M.Com/M.B.A/M.P.Ed/M. Ed|
|Address||Mangalagangotri, Mangalore, Karnataka 574199|
Mangalore University Admission 2022
The last date to apply for Mangalore University Admission 2022 is 30 August 2022. Students are considered eligible for UG courses after completing 12th with an average of 40-50% marks. Admission to any PG courses requires eligibility for passing graduation with a cumulative 50%. Usually, Mangalore university gives admission based on merit, and it also conducts entrance exams in some cases.
Mangalore University will soon begin accepting applications for its PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and PhD programs. MSW, M.Com, M.Lib.I.Sc., MPEd, M.Ed., MBA, MCA, MA, and MSc are available at the PG level. Following this, the university offers an M.Phil in three specializations and a PhD in 21 specializations.
Mangalore University PG Admission
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level program that takes 2 years to complete. A student can be accepted in the M.Com course if they have a graduation degree with BBM, B.Com, or BBA degree. The minimum marking criteria at this level is 50%.
- M.P.Ed: Along with merit, a sports representation is also required to be selected in this course. Applicants should also have a BP. Ed with a least 50% marks. The degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a postgraduate level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a bachelor’s degree, such as a BSW or equivalent, may apply to this programme. Students are admitted based on their performance in qualifying entrance tests.
- M.Ed: In order to become a teacher, students must earn a master’s degree in education. This program requires a minimum of 50% of a bachelor’s degree, such as a B.Ed. It must be from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Mangalore University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||20 June 2022|
|Mangalore University Admission Last Date||30 August 2022|
|Entrance Test||22 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||30 July 2022|
|Merit List||6 August 2022|
|Interview||8 August 2022|
|Counselling||12 August 2022|
Mangalore University Application Form 2022
Mangalore University offers PG, UG, and doctorate programs. Admission to these courses is available through application forms. Students interested in pursuing Mangalore University courses can download the admission forms from these direct links:
- Mangalore University PG courses admission form
- Mangalore University Certificate and Diploma courses admission form
Please fill out the admission form with your details and academic scores, and please leave the part for office use only. Before submitting the registration form, please verify if you have provided the correct information required. Incomplete and wrongly filled admission forms will be rejected.
On the top right corner of the front page of the admission form, attest a signed passport size photo. After duly filling out the registration form, submit the admission form, demand draft, and relevant documents.
How To Apply For Mangalore University Admission?
Students can apply for the admission form through offline mode. You can visit the university website to download the admission form and fill out and send the admission form to the university. Following are the steps to apply
- Visit the university’s official website at @mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the “Admission Link”.
- Click on the downloaded link.
- Fill in all the details with valid data.
- Attach all compulsory documents.
- Submit the form along with DD made in favour of ” Finance Officer, Mangalore University,
- Mangalagangothri” Payable at Mangalagangothri.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft
- DOB certificate
- Valid ID proof
Mangalore University Entrance Exam 2022
The admissions 2022 will also be conducted for various Diplomas, PG diplomas, and BP.Ed courses. An entrance exam and interview will be organized for candidates applying for PG courses. Important dates about the application process such as form submission, entrance exam, and admit card dates will be announced soon. The university imparts education only at higher levels such that after graduation for PG and PhD courses. For selecting candidates for its PG programs, an entrance exam named PGCET is conducted at the university level.
There are a number of programmes offered by Mangalore University for which an entrance exam is required for admission. In addition to the minimum requirements listed above, the University accepts scores for the KEA test for the admission to MCA and MBA as well as a contribution from MBA (IB) grades, MSc (CS), MSc (Yoga Science), BPEd, MPEd, MA Tulu, MA Konkani, BPEd, MPEd, MA Tulu, MA Konkani, BPEd, MPEd, MA T The KEA score is accepted by the university for MCA.
Mangalore University Admit Card 2022
Students who want to attend the upcoming exam can download the admit card. In admitting cards much information is mentioned to students. Students would download the admit card by visiting the university’s official website. Admit card is very mandatory for the examination, so students carry their valid admit cards along with one original ID proof.
How to Download Admit Card
- Go to the university website link.
- Move on to the download admit card link.
- On the next page, select the program name and select the college code and password.
- Then enter the valid details,
- Admit card will be open on the computer screen.
- Click on the download button.
- Take printouts for further use.
Mentioned Details in Admit Card
- Name of the student.
- Student’s father’s name.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Examination venue.
- Date of examination.
- Examination time.
Mangalore University Course Admissions
|M A History|
|M.B.A. (International Business)–Evening course|
|M.Sc Applied Botany|
|M.Sc Applied Zoology|
|M.Sc ASIC Design|
|M.Sc Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/|
|M.Sc Computer Science|
|M.Sc Industrial Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry|
|M.Sc Marine Geology|
|M.Sc Materials Science|
|M.Sc Yogic Science|
|MA Political Science|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)|
|Master of Communication and Journalism (M.C.J.)|
|Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.)|
|Master of Education (M. Ed.)|
|Master of Human Resource Development (M.H.R.D.)|
|Master of International Business (M.I.B.)|
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)|
|Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)|
Mangalore University Affiliated Colleges List
- A. J. Institute of Management, Kottara Chowki, Bypass, Ashoknagar, Mangalore.
- Alva’s College Sundari Ananda Alva Campus Moodabidri- 574 227.
- Aims First Grade College Kadaba, Puttur.
- Amrutha College Padil, Mangalore.
- Anugraha Women’s College Golthamajalu Kalladka,Bantwal Taluk ,D.K.
- B. D. Shetty College of Business Management Chethana High School Campus Hangarkatte Post
- Badriya First Grade College, Kandak, Mangalore- 575 001.
- Beary’s First Grade College Kodi, Beach Road, Kundapur- 5
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Physical Education.
- Department of Social Work.
- Department of Human Consciousness and Yogic Sciences.
- Department of Geoinformatics.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Business Administration.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Applied Botany.
- Department of Applied Zoology.
- Department of Bio-Sciences.
- Department of Microbiology.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Library information science.
- Department of Marine Geology.
- Department of Materials Science.
- Department of English.
- Department of Kannada.
- Department of History.
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Statistics.
Scholarship of University
University offers various types of scholarships to deserving students.
- Scholarship for differently-abled
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Scholarship of Karnataka Minority
- GOI National Merit Scholarship including EBL and Tour Grant to SC/ST.
- Children of Beddi Workers Scholarship
- Scholarship of Karnataka Labour Welfare Commission
Mangalore University Contact Details:
- Address: Mangalagangotri – 574199 Karnataka State India
- Contact No.: 0824-2287427
- Mangalore University Official Website: https://mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mangalore University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.