Mangalore University Admission 2023: The new admission process of Mangalore University for UG, and PG courses in streams like commerce, management, social work, science, education, and so on, will begin on 10th July 2023 (Tentative). The last date to apply for admission to Mangalore University for diploma, and degree programs are 23 November 2023 (Tentative). The application form and e-prospectus can be downloaded from the university website www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Mangalore University Admission Latest Update
- University has released the academic calendar for all PG & B.P.ED programme except MBA & MCA l & ll Semester for the year 2023. Check Here
- For the examinations of the first and third semesters of the NEP 2020 in the month of February 2023, fees have been extended until 16 January 2023. Click here
- To check out the Notification Regarding Feb 2023 Law Examination Released by the University. Click Here
The filled-in application form should be submitted along with the required application fee to the admission department of the university along with the required application fee. There are a variety of ways in which applicants can pay the fee, including demand drafts and challans, making the payment process, not at all difficult.
- The fee that applicants have to pay to submit the application form is INR 100. Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste candidates may pay an amount of INR 50.
- MSW, MBA, MA Tulu, MPEd, BPEd, etc., admission is totally based on an entrance test, and interviews that are typically held in respective departments.
Mangalore University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mangalore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||10 September 1980|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A/B.Com/BBM|
|Offered PG Courses||M A/M Sc/M.Com/M.B.A/M.P.Ed/M. Ed|
|Address||Mangalagangotri, Mangalore, Karnataka 574199|
Mangalore University Admission 2023
Students are considered eligible for UG courses after completing 12th with an average of 40-50% marks. Admission to any PG courses requires eligibility for passing graduation with a cumulative 50%. Usually, Mangalore university gives admission based on merit, and it also conducts entrance exams in some cases.
Mangalore University will soon begin accepting applications for its PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Ph.D. programs. MSW, M.Com, M.Lib.I.Sc., MPEd, M.Ed., MBA, MCA, MA, and MSc are available at the PG level. Following this, the university offers an M.Phil in three specializations and a Ph.D. in 21 specializations.
Mangalore University UG Admission
A wide range of undergraduate courses is offered at Mangalore University, so students will have the opportunity to pick the course that is most suitable to their interests, such as arts, commerce, science, physical education, etc., in order to get the best possible educational experience.
The minimum eligibility criteria for UG-level courses must be checked by students before they can get admission to those courses. On its official website, the university releases the application form every year for admission to the courses.
Mangalore University PG Admission
Mangalore University going to announce admission soon for the PG course in various specialazation. Candidates can apply online at the official website. The basic requirement has to be completed according to the course. The university takes the candidate on the basis of their performance in previous examinations or entrance exams. To become eligible all required criteria should match. some the of the course are mentioned below,
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate-level program that takes 2 years to complete. A student can be accepted in the M.Com course if they have a graduation degree with BBM, B.Com, or BBA degree. The minimum marking criteria at this level is 50%.
- M.P.Ed: Along with merit, a sports representation is also required to be selected in this course. Applicants should also have a BP. Ed with a least 50% marks. The degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a postgraduate-level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a bachelor’s degree, such as a BSW or equivalent, may apply to this program. Students are admitted based on their performance in qualifying entrance tests.
- M.Ed: In order to become a teacher, students must earn a master’s degree in education. This program requires a minimum of 50% of a bachelor’s degree, such as a B.Ed. It must be from an institution recognized by the UGC.
- MSc: Master of Science is a Postgraduate (PG)-level degree program that takes 2 Years to complete. Candidates who pass Bachelor’s degree in Science stream and score at least 50% average marks in the examination are eligible to apply for Mangalore University MSc Admission.
Mangalore University Application Form 2023
There are PG, UG, and doctoral programs available at Mangalore University. Candidates can apply online for these courses through an application form. The following links provide direct access to the admission forms for Mangalore University students:
- Mangalore University PG courses admission form
- Mangalore University Certificate and Diploma courses admission form
Please fill out the admission form with your details and academic scores, and please leave the part for office use only. Before submitting the registration form, please verify if you have provided the correct information required. Incomplete and wrongly filled admission forms will be rejected.
On the top right corner of the front page of the admission form, attest a signed passport-size photo. After duly filling out the registration form, submit the admission form, demand draft, and relevant documents.
How To Apply For Mangalore University Admission 2023?
Students can apply for the admission form through offline mode. You can visit the university website to download the admission form and fill it out and send admission form to the university. Following are the steps to apply
- Visit the university’s official website at @mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the “Admission Link”.
- Click on the downloaded link.
- Fill in all the details with valid data.
- Attach all compulsory documents.
- Submit the form along with DD made in favor of ” Finance Officer, Mangalore University,
- Mangalagangothri” Payable at Mangalagangothri.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft
- DOB certificate
- Valid ID proof
Mangalore University Entrance Exam
The admissions will also be conducted for various Diplomas, PG diplomas, and BP.Ed courses. An entrance exam and interview will be organized for candidates applying for PG courses. Important dates about the application process such as form submission, entrance exam, and admit card dates will be announced soon. The university imparts education only at higher levels such that after graduation for PG and PhD courses. For selecting candidates for its PG programs, an entrance exam named PGCET is conducted at the university level.
There are several programs offered by Mangalore University for which an entrance exam is required for admission. For the admission process for MBA and MCA, the University accepts scores from the KEA test, as well as contributions from MBA (IB) grades, MSc (CS), MSc (Yoga Science), BPEd, MPEd, MA Tulu, MA Konkani, BPEd, MPEd, MA Tulu, MA Konkani, BPEd, MPEd, MA Tulu, MA Konkani, BPEd, MPEd, MA T. It is accepted by the university that the KEA score is accepted for MCA.
Mangalore University Admit Card
Students who want to attend the upcoming exam can download the admit card. In admitting cards much information is mentioned to students. Students would download the admit card by visiting the university’s official website. Admit card is very mandatory for the examination, so students carry their valid admit cards along with one original ID proof.
How to Download Admit Card
- Go to the university website link.
- Move on to the download admit card link.
- On the next page, select the program name and select the college code and password.
- Then enter the valid details,
- Admit cards will be open on the computer screen.
- Click on the download button.
- Take printouts for further use.
Mentioned Details in Admit Card
- Name of the student.
- Student’s father’s name.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Examination venue.
- Date of examination.
- Examination time.
Mangalore University Result
Mangalore University has made it official happen to provide the results of students who appeared in the last semester examination held in April and May. There is available the result of courses such as BSc, BHS, B.ASLP, BA, BBA, BCM, BCA, B.Ed, BHM, BPET, BSW, etc. Not only on the field but the results are available for these courses of all provided streams.
Steps for Checking Mangalore University Results?
Here is given the procedure with some easy steps to reach the result page and download it such as:
- The link to the MU website is www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in to open the website directly.
- By opening the site you will see a section named examination.
- In that section, there will be a link on the top for results.
- Click the link and further separate links for each course will appear.
- Choose the right one and download the result.
Mangalore University Course Admissions
|M A History|
|M.B.A. (International Business)–Evening course|
|M.Sc Applied Botany|
|M.Sc Applied Zoology|
|M.Sc ASIC Design|
|M.Sc Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/|
|M.Sc Computer Science|
|M.Sc Industrial Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry|
|M.Sc Marine Geology|
|M.Sc Materials Science|
|M.Sc Yogic Science|
|MA Political Science|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)|
|Master of Communication and Journalism (M.C.J.)|
|Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.)|
|Master of Education (M. Ed.)|
|Master of Human Resource Development (M.H.R.D.)|
|Master of International Business (M.I.B.)|
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)|
|Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)|
Mangalore University Affiliated Colleges List
- A. J. Institute of Management, Kottara Chowki, Bypass, Ashoknagar, Mangalore.
- Alva’s College Sundari Ananda Alva Campus Moodabidri- 574 227.
- Aims First Grade College Kadaba, Puttur.
- Amrutha College Padil, Mangalore.
- Anugraha Women’s College Golthamajalu Kalladka,Bantwal Taluk ,D.K.
- B. D. Shetty College of Business Management Chethana High School Campus Hangarkatte Post
- Badriya First Grade College, Kandak, Mangalore- 575 001.
- Beary’s First Grade College Kodi, Beach Road, Kundapur- 5
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Physical Education.
- Department of Social Work.
- Department of Human Consciousness and Yogic Sciences.
- Department of Geoinformatics.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Business Administration.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Applied Botany.
- Department of Applied Zoology.
- Department of Bio-Sciences.
- Department of Microbiology.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Library information science.
- Department of Marine Geology.
- Department of Materials Science.
- Department of English.
- Department of Kannada.
- Department of History.
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Statistics.
Scholarship of University
University offers various types of scholarships to deserving students.
- Scholarship for differently-abled
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Scholarship of Karnataka Minority
- GOI National Merit Scholarship including EBL and Tour Grant to SC/ST.
- Children of Beddi Workers Scholarship
- Scholarship of Karnataka Labour Welfare Commission
Mangalore University Contact Details:
- Address: Mangalagangotri – 574199 Karnataka State India
- Contact No.: 0824-2287427
- Mangalore University Official Website: https://mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mangalore University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.