GITAM University Admission 2023: It is accepting application forms online for various UG and PG courses. 30 September 2023 is the registration expected last date for GITAM University Admission. Students can apply for UG & PG courses in the stream of architecture, engineering, humanities, law, management, paramedicine, pharmacy, nursing, and so on. Registration is open for BArch, MBA, BA, BCA, BCom, BSc MCom, MTech, BTech, etc GITAM University Admission Form 2023 is available for the new session.
GITAM University Admission Latest Updates
- The online registration portal for Gitam University Admission 2023 is now open. The expected application deadline is 30 September 2023. Source
- Gitam University Entrance Exam was held on 13 August 2023 for Admissions selection. Source
Important Point of GITAM University Admission 2023
Admission to the GITAM Visakhapatnam programs is offered on the merits of the GITAM Admission Test (GAT). Applicants who desire to get admission to GITAM University are needed to visit the Apply.gitam portal. The registration process can be successfully completed by verifying your email address and mobile number.
- Gitam University Admission 2023 is ongoing for all UG & PG courses through @www.gat.gitam.edu.
- BArch Admission will be based on NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) at Gitam University. Apart from that, a 50% score of 12th or 10+3 Diploma with PCM is required for Gitam University BArch Admission.
- GAT (PG Architecture) is conducted for MArch enrollments for Gitam University Admission 2023.
- The application form fee for GITAM GAT is INR 1200. The paid fee will remain non-refundable.
- Admission to the MBA program can also be made on the basis of a common admission test (CAT).
- GITAM University will provide counseling sessions to help students get admission to their desired program.
- GITAM University Admission 2023 last date to apply for MBA Phase 1 is 01 February 2023, and the entrance test was conducted on 05 February 2023.
- BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLM (Constitutional & Administrative Law) & LLM (Corporate & Commercial Laws) are top law courses at Gitam University.
- Students also can apply for MBA, Ph.D. in Business Analytics, or Ph.D. Entrepreneurship, Ph.D. Finance and Accounting etc.
GITAM Visakhapatnam University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCA, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MBA, MCA|
|Address||Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
GITAM University Admission 2023
The GITAM University has opened admissions for the 2023 academic year. The expected last date to apply for GITAM University Admission 2023 is 30 September 2023. GITAM Visakhapatnam University offers a number of UG, PG, Diploma, and Ph.D. level courses in the fields of Engineering, Management, Science, Humanities, Law Architecture, Paramedical, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, and Nursing.
Gitam University UG Admission programs include BBA (General, Business Analytics, Fintech), B.Com (Hons), B.Com (Accounting, Auditing & Taxation), B.Tech etc. Applications for UG programs are available online and offline, and admission to these programs is based on the first-come-first-served principle.
GITAM GAT 2023: Management, Nursing, Engineering, Humanities, Architecture, Science, Law, Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Physiotherapy streams courses admissions will be based on the GAT 2023 entrance exam. The registration fee for GITAM GAT 2023 is Rs 1,200 which is non-refundable.
GITAM University UG Admission 2023
The last date is 30 September 2023 for GITAM University UG Admission 2023. Gitam University UG Admission 2023 has started for BBA, BSc, BCom, BA, BTech, BA Agriculture etc. GITAM Visakhapatnam University offers a wide range of UG courses on the basis of students’ eligibility. Apart from that students also have to clear the entrance exam. BSc, BTech, BBA, and B.Arch are the top pursuing courses at GITAM University. GITAM. GAT, JEE main, NATA, and UGAT entrance exam is conducted for UG admission selection.
- B.Arch: A student should score at least 50% of marks in 10+2 in the PCM stream. A B.Arch student must also pass JEE main or NATA with enough scores. Students will be admitted based on their results in entrance examinations for Gitam University BArch Admission 2023.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate program offered by GITAM University. For Gitam University BBA Admission 2023, Students can apply for this program after passing 10+2 with a nearly 60% score and passing the GAT or UGAT. Successful candidates will get admission.
- B-Tech: A Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate engineering degree program lasting four years. Students need to qualify as an intermediate in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics in order to be selected for this course. Passing NATA or JEE main is also required for Gitam University Admission 2023.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science is a three years undergraduate program. It has a number of specializations. A 12th-pass student can apply for Gitam University BSc Admission 2023. A student should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board with a science stream.
GITAM University PG Admission 2023
Registration is now open for PG courses including MPharm, MTech, MCA, MCom, MBA, etc at Gitam University. Aspirants can register till 30 September 2023 for Gitam University PG Admission 2023. The Gitam University PG application form is available at @www.gitam.edu. Students also can check more details related to PG courses in the below section.
- M.Pharm:MPharm: University offers Mpharm along with many specializations including M.Pharm. Pharmaceutical Analysis, M.Pharm. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, M.Pharm. Pharmaceutics, M.Pharm. Pharmacology etc. To apply for this course, Students must have B.Pharm. degree with a 50% score and also have to appear in GAT (PG Pharmacy) 2023 entrance exam.
- M-Tech: GITAM University offers various engineering programs at the bachelor’s and master’s levels. A master’s degree in engineering is a professional engineering degree. In order to be eligible for admission to this course, students must hold a BE/AMIE/B-Tech degree with at least 60% cumulative marks.
- MCA: Students who wish to pursue careers in computer technology can enroll in the MCA program. A Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate degree that usually takes two years to complete. Admission to the GITAM MCA program requires passing an entrance exam such as CAT/XAT/MAT. Furthermore, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Eligibility Criteria For Gitam University Admission 2023
For UG admission, GITAM Visakhapatnam University will administer the UGAT, GAT, and GOT exams. The 12th grade or its equivalent is necessary for these entrance exams. A minimum of 50% in both subjects is also required. A student who has succeeded in both areas will be admitted to the program offered by GITAM University.
Eligibility for PG courses is qualifying graduation, respectively. Obtaining a minimum of 50% marks is mandatory in both cases with a relaxation of 5% marks given to SC/ST students for all courses. The previous education must be from any well-known board of education or university.
GITAM Visakhapatnam University PhD Admission 2023
PhD course is one of the most prestigious that one can study after completing a master’s degree course from a recognized university. The GITAM PhD notification 2023 for admission will be released soon for admission. Candidates visit the official GITAM website regularly for more information. University provides admission through entrance exams and previous education performance.
GITAM University Application Form 2023
Gitam University has started the admission process for the next academic year. Apply for courses such as Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law, B.Arch, BCA, B.Tech, M.Pharma, MBA, and the rest. Students are recommended to apply for admission before their earliest convenience by visiting the authoritative website the www.gitam.edu portal.
There is an application fee of INR 800. However, the application request price for offline applications is INR 800 plus INR 150. GITAM application form 2023 the last date is 15 September 2023.
Gitam University Admission Process 2023
On the official university portal of Gitam University, applicants can find the registration form. Please read the instructions below carefully for accurate information about admission. The application form must be filled out in a precise and accurate manner at once since corrections cannot be accepted.
- The students have to start by filling out the application form need to click on the official link.
- The application form will show on the page then fill out the form with the mandatory details and a passport-size photograph, with Attached all the required documents.
- The required payment of the application form will be done by using the internet, UPI, net banking, and credit/debit card.
GITAM University Course Admissions
|B Pharmacy||4 years|
|BA LLB||5 years|
|BBA (BA)||3 years|
|BBA (MA)||3 years|
|BBA LLB||5 years|
|BCom (Hons)||3 Years|
|BTech. Aerospace Engg.||4 years|
|BTech. Programs||4 years|
|Dual Degree (B. Tech. + M.Tech.)||6 years|
|M Pharmacy||2 years|
|MBA (Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management)||2 years|
|MBA (HRM)||2 years|
|MBA (Int. Banking & Finance)||2 years|
|MBA (Integrated)||5 years|
|MBA (International Business)||2 years|
|MPhil Full Time||2 Year|
|MPhil Part-Time||2 Year|
|MSc Analytical Chem.||2 years|
|MSc App. Mathematics||2 years|
|MSc Biochemistry||2 years|
|MSc Bioinformatics||2 years|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 years|
|MSc Electronic Science||2 years|
|MSc Env. Science||2 years|
|MSc Food Science & Tech.||2 years|
|MSc Int. Biotech.||5 years|
|MSc Microbiology||2 years|
|MSc Organic Chem.||2 years|
|MSc Physics||2 years|
GITAM University Admission: Results
GITAM University will announce the results for 2023 on its official website. Detailed information regarding the announcement of results will be posted on the website. To check results, students must visit the official website and follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Results’ in the main menu under the ‘Evaluation’ tab.
- The GITAM result page appears, with links to the most recently declared results.
- To access the result login page, click on the appropriate result link.
- Enter the registration number and choose the exam’s semester, month, and year.
- Select the exam process (regular/betterment/supplementary/revaluation).
- To view and download the result, click on ‘Get Result’.
GITAM Unversity Admission Contact Details
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Contact Number: 8880884000, 0891-2840501
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GITAM University Official Website: www.gitam.edu
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding GITAM University Admission
Question: What is the last date for applying to GITAM University Admission?
Answer: The last date for registration for GAT will announce soon.
Question: How can I join Gitam University?
Answer: Students must appear in the GITAM Admission Test (GAT) for admission to GITAM University.
Question: Can I get a free seat in GITAM?
Answer: Yes, students can get a free seat from the management quota after depositing the required money.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for GITAM University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.