GITAM University Admission: Application forms are available on the university’s official website @gitam.edu. Interested students can fill out the online application. The last date for GITAM University Admission will soon be updated on its official website. It offers various UG and PG level courses and some PhD level courses are also available.
GITAM University Updates:
- GITAM offers UG and PG programs in Architecture, Science, Engineering, Humanities, Law, Management, Nursing, Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Physiotherapy. Students can Apply Here.
- The last date to register for the final phase of the GITAM University Admission test (GAT-2022) was 15 September 2022. Click here
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management has released the notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Visit here
- The GITAM University event calendar is available on the website of the university. Click here
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) offers PG, Diploma and UG courses. The institute provides 109 programs in law, international business, architecture, science, management, technology, pharmacy and science fields.
Admission to the courses is through a GITAM Admission Test and counselling session. Admission forms will be available on the institution’s website in March. The institution has established three campuses: GITAM Visakhapatnam, GITAM Bangalore, and GITAM Hyderabad.
The university started functioning in 1980. It is UGC recognized, and also the NAAc council has accredited it A+ symbol. It is ranked number 67 on the NIRF rankings in the university categories.
The university received Deemed status in 2007. It has also received recognition from AICTE and ACCA boards. The university offers technology and engineering programs. At research, doctoral, postgraduate and undergraduate levels.
- GITAM University has a BTech in Aerospace Engineering designed to advance aviation, spacecraft and defense technologies.
- The GITAM Bangalore campus is split into two schools: GITAM School of Business and Science and GITAM School of Technology.
- GITAM Visakhapatnam has established small institutions responsible for providing courses. These are the institution’s Institute of Science, GITAM Institute of Technology, Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Management, School of International Business, School of Architecture, School of Nursing, School of Law, Institute of Medical Sciences, and Research, GITAM School of Gandhian Studies and Center for Distance Learning(CDL).
- Admission to the GITAM courses is through a qualifying test called GAT (GITAM Admission Test).
- The admission test is computerized and online.
- The centers are in major Indian cities.
GITAM University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCA, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MBA, MCA|
|Address||Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
GITAM University Admission 2022
15 September 2022 was the last date to apply for GITAM Admission Test (GAT) 2022. It offers a number of UG, PG, Diploma, and PhD level courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Science, Humanities, Law Architecture, Paramedical, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, and Nursing. UG degree programs include BBA (General, Business Analytics, Fintech), B.Com (Hons), B.Com (Accounting, Auditing & Taxation), B.Tech, etc. Applications for UG programs are available online and offline, and admission to these programs is based on the first-come-first-served principle.
For UG admission, GITAM University will administer the UGAT, GAT, and GOT exams. The 12th grade or its equivalent is necessary for these entrance exams. A minimum of 50% in both subjects is also required. A student who has succeeded in both areas will be admitted to the program offered by GITAM University.
The eligibility defined by GITAM for UG and PG courses is qualifying 10+2 and graduation, respectively. Obtaining a minimum of 50% marks is mandatory in both cases with a relaxation of 5% marks given to SC/ST students for all courses. The previous education must be from any well-known board of education or university.
GITAM University Admission: PG
- B.Arch: A student should score at least 50% of marks in 10+2 in the PCM stream. A B.Arch student must also pass JEE main or NATA with enough scores. Students will be admitted based on their results in entrance examinations.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate programme offered by GITAM University. Students can apply for this program after passing 10+2 with a nearly 60% score and passing the GAT or UGAT. Successful candidates will get admission.
- B-Tech: A Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate engineering degree program lasting four years. Students need to qualify as intermediate in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics in order to be selected for this course. Passing NATA or JEE main is also required.
GITAM University Admission: PG
- M.Pharm: Master of Pharmacy is a postgraduate course offered by GITAM University. The minimum requirement for admission to M.Pharma programs is a B.Pharma degree from a recognized university with an aggregate score of 45-50%.
- M-Tech: GITAM University offers various engineering programs at the bachelor’s and master’s levels. A master’s degree in engineering is a professional engineering degree. In order to be eligible for admission to this course, students must hold a BE/AMIE/B-Tech degree with at least 60% cumulative marks.
- MCA: Students who wish to pursue careers in computer technology can enroll in the MCA program. A Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate degree that usually takes two years to complete. Admission to the GITAM MCA program requires passing an entrance exam such as CAT/XAT/MAT. Furthermore, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
GITAM University Application Form 2022
- GITAM will soon announce the admission process for the next year to offer admissions for various courses.
- Students will get the application forms by visiting the online admission portal of GITAM.
- Fill the application form online and can download the form and can manually fill in the form
- There is an application fee of INR 800. However, the application request price for offline applications is INR 800 plus INR 150.
GITAM University Course Admissions
|B Pharmacy||4 years|
|BA LLB||5 years|
|BBA (BA)||3 years|
|BBA (MA)||3 years|
|BBA LLB||5 years|
|BCom (Hons)||3 Years|
|BTech. Aerospace Engg.||4 years|
|BTech. Programs||4 years|
|Dual Degree (B. Tech. + M.Tech.)||6 years|
|M Pharmacy||2 years|
|MBA (Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management)||2 years|
|MBA (HRM)||2 years|
|MBA (Int. Banking & Finance)||2 years|
|MBA (Integrated)||5 years|
|MBA (International Business)||2 years|
|MPhil Full Time||2 Year|
|MPhil Part-Time||2 Year|
|MSc Analytical Chem.||2 years|
|MSc App. Mathematics||2 years|
|MSc Biochemistry||2 years|
|MSc Bioinformatics||2 years|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 years|
|MSc Electronic Science||2 years|
|MSc Env. Science||2 years|
|MSc Food Science & Tech.||2 years|
|MSc Int. Biotech.||5 years|
|MSc Microbiology||2 years|
|MSc Organic Chem.||2 years|
|MSc Physics||2 years|
GITAM Unversity Contact Details:
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Contact Number: 8880884000, 0891-2840501
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GITAM University Official Website: www.gitam.edu
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding GITAM University
Question: What is the last date for applying to GITAM University Admission?
Answer: 15 September 2022 was the last date for registration for GAT 2022.
Question: How can I join Gitam University?
Answer: Students must appear in the GITAM Admission Test (GAT) for admission to GITAM University.
Question: Can I get a free seat in GITAM?
Answer: Yes, students can get a free seat from the management quota after depositing the required money.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for GITAM University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.