GITAM University Admission 2022: GITAM stands for Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. This university is inviting applications for numerous courses such as UG, PG, and Doctoral Programs. It offers admissions for a total of 109 programs in the streams of Law, Architecture, International Business, Management, Science, Pharmacy, and Technology.
Admissions are offered for numerous courses through scores obtained in the GITAM admission test. This admission test will be followed by a counseling round taking from candidates shortlisted after the entrance exam. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will announce applications in the starting months of 2022 in January or February 2022.
GITAM University Admission Highlights:
|University Name||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCA, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MBA, MCA|
|Address||Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
|GITAM Official Website||https://www.gitam.edu/|
|GITAM Distance Website||https://cdl.gitam.edu/Welcome.aspx|
GITAM University Admission Process 2022-23
- GITAM will soon announce the admission process for the year 2022 to offer admissions for various courses.
- Students will get the application forms by visiting the online admission portal of GITAM.
- Fill the application form online and can download the form and can manually fill in the form
- There is an application fee of INR 800. However, the application request price for offline applications is INR 800 plus INR 150.
GITAM Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility prescribed by GITAM for UG and PG courses is qualifying 10+2 and graduation respectively. Obtaining a minimum of 50% marks is mandatory in both cases with a relaxation of 5% marks given to SC/ST students for all courses.
GITAM University UG Courses Admission 2022
- B.Arch: Students should qualify 10+2 with PCM as main subjects with a nearly 50% score. In addition, the B.Arch students must have to pass JEE main or NATA with enough scores.
- BBA: This program is offered to candidates after passing 10+2 with a nearly 60% score and also passing GAT or UGAT exam.
- B-Tech: In order to be selected for this course one needs to qualify intermediate in the relevant discipline with Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. Passing NATA or JEE main is also mandatory.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management PG Courses Admission 2022
- M.Pharma: To be selected for M.Pharma courses, it is important to get a B.Pharma degree from a recognized university with a minimum 45-50% aggregate score.
- M-Tech: Such students must possess a BE/AMIE/B-Tech degree with at least 60% cumulative marks.
- MCA: For admission to the GITAM MCA program passing an entrance exam of CAT/XAT/MAT is important.
GITAM University Admission 2022 | Offered Courses
|B Pharmacy||4 years|
|BA LLB||5 years|
|BBA (BA)||3 years|
|BBA (MA)||3 years|
|BBA LLB||5 years|
|BCom (Hons)||3 Years|
|BTech. Aerospace Engg.||4 years|
|BTech. Programs||4 years|
|Dual Degree (B. Tech. + M.Tech.)||6 years|
|M Pharmacy||2 years|
|MBA (Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management)||2 years|
|MBA (HRM)||2 years|
|MBA (Int. Banking & Finance)||2 years|
|MBA (Integrated)||5 years|
|MBA (International Business)||2 years|
|MPhil Full Time||2 Year|
|MPhil Part-Time||2 Year|
|MSc Analytical Chem.||2 years|
|MSc App. Mathematics||2 years|
|MSc Biochemistry||2 years|
|MSc Bioinformatics||2 years|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 years|
|MSc Electronic Science||2 years|
|MSc Env. Science||2 years|
|MSc Food Science & Tech.||2 years|
|MSc Int. Biotech.||5 years|
|MSc Microbiology||2 years|
|MSc Organic Chem.||2 years|
|MSc Physics||2 years|
|Ph.D. Full time||3 years|
|Ph.D. Part-Time||3 years|
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Contact Number: 8880884000, 0891-2840501
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org