Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2024: Acharya Nagarjuna University is located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. It is an autonomous university affiliated with UGC. On the NAAC scale, it acquires a “B” grade. This university provides education for its certificate, UG, PG, and PG Diploma courses through its 450 colleges. BSc, BA, B.Pharm, BCA, B.Com, B.P.Ed, BLISc, BBA, and BHM are the UG courses at ANU.
While the PG courses offered by ANU are LLM, MSW, MTTM, MCA, MHRM, M.Pharma, MA, and MBA. Candidates interested in the fields of law, social work, pharmacy, arts, and commerce can apply to these courses. Admissions for all of these courses will commence from May 2024. Registration cost is INR 600 and INR 500 for general and SC/ST candidates.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Courses Admission 2024
- BSc Eligibility: Admission in BSc will be based on AP EAMCET score. Candidates are asked to have a 10+2 education from a recognized institute.
- BHM Eligibility: Merit-based admissions are offered for BHM courses. It only requires having a 50% plus score in the last exam of 10+2 level.
- BCA Eligibility: Students are selected based on their last qualification. It must be 10+2 or equivalent from a known institute. The entrance exam is not conducted.
- M.Pharma Eligibility: Each candidate will have to pass the AP PGECET exam. Academic qualification must be B. Pharma or relavant. 50% or more score must have been secured.
- M.Ed Eligibility: A B.Ed degree from a well-worth institute is required and must have a 50% score in it. They also have to secure an AUCET score for selection.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Com, BBM, BHM|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MBA, MCA, MHRM, LLM|
|Other Courses||Library Science Courses, PG Diploma Courses, Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses|
|Address||Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2024
Admission will open in June 2024 at ANU for the upcoming session, and the deadline to fill out the application form will be August 2024. The University offers various UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma Programs based on Merit and Entrance exam scores Generally, students who have completed their 10+2 and bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university can apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University UG and PG admission.
Every student has to complete the criteria for their desired course and must obtain at least a 50 percent score. Admission process will be done based on the merit and qualifying exams.
ANU UG Admission
Acharya Nagarjuna University offers UG-level courses in science, arts, commerce, and engineering courses for all eligible students. The UG Courses application form is available on the University’s official website.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a very common degree program. It is a UG-level course that takes a minimum of 3 years to complete. Candidates with 10+2 in any stream can submit the form for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission to this program at Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- B.Li.Sc: Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences is a 1-year program offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Students who have a graduate degree can apply for admission to this course.
- B.Com: The Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree that takes three years to complete. The course is open to students who have completed their 12th grade in the commerce stream. Admissions will be based on merit, so students with higher scores will be admitted.
- BPharma: Acharya Nagarjuna University offers a BPharma course with 4 years of duration. After 12th standard students must have subjects of physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics. the university also provides many career opportunities for students.
ANU PG Admission
The University provides MSc, MA, MPEd, MCom, MEd, MSW & more for enrollment. It is mandatory for interested students to have a graduation degree in a relevant discipline. There are choices of specializations & fields for each postgraduate courses at Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission.
- M.Sc: Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission provides MSc course to students. Master of Science is a PG-level degree program that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Candidates with good marks in their bachelor’s degree like the B.Sc program can apply for this course. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
- MA: The Master of Arts degree is available in a wide range of subjects. It is a postgraduate degree that requires two years to complete. Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% may apply to this degree program.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is the full form of MSW. It is a postgraduate course with a duration of 2 years. Admission to MSW program at ANU will be merit-based. Students who fall into the eligibility criteria will be able to apply. To be eligible for admission, students should have earned a UG degree from a UGC-recognized university.
ANU MTech Admission
All the students who have graduated in the technology field (BTech preferred) with 45% marks are eligible to apply. The criteria to get seat allotment for the program are based on the entrance exam scorecard. It is mandatory to appear in the entrance exam known as GATE or APPGECET. The fee for the ANU MTech course is Rs 57,000 per year.
ANU MBA Admission
- Acharya Nagarjuna University will begin accepting applications for its MBA program, which will be open to students interested in management studies. Master of Business Administration is a two-year full-time postgraduate degree program.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission for this program will begin shortly. General category students must have received at least 50% of their Bachelor’s degree, while SC/ST/PWD category students must have received at least 45% to be entitled and eligible for admission to this program.
ANU BEd Admission
Acharya Nagarjuna University offers BEd Admission every academic year. Students can apply through the official website of the university. Admission will be based on direct counselling. Students should have a UG/PG degree with 50% marks from any UGC-recognized university. Students can visit the university for completing the admission process.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Application Form
Acharya Nagarjuna University offers application forms for PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate courses in different fields. Students can apply online. ANU Admission for Diploma and Certificate Courses has been started in various specializations. University Conducts entrance exams for Postgraduate and Specialized Courses. Candidates need to qualify for the entrance test.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission to some courses is totally based on entrance tests. The Fee For the application form is 600/- for OC/BC and 500/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Students Can Fill out the Form both Online or Offline. For the Online Process follow the instructions given below.
How to Apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission?
ANU provides online and offline admission processes. In the below section, the points mentioned need to be followed for admission to any course.
- Visit the ANU official Web portal www.nagarjunauniversiyt.ac.in
- Then fill select the application form.
- Complete all details personal and educational with no mistakes
- Candidates have to pay the application fee at the submission time.
- At last, submit the application form.
How do check ANU Admission Status?
If you are already at Acharya Nagarjuna University and would like to know the status of your admission, you can find the information on the official website for the university. There is a portal developed by the University for students to access information regarding admission, scholarships, and accommodations at the university. The registration number or DOB & password are needed in order to check the Admission status of the ANU.
ANU Entrance Exam
Acharya Nagarjuna University’s Admission procedure is done through the entrance tests Administered by the university itself. Admission for every mentioned program impart by the university will be done on the basis of entrance exams for each course.
The students who wish to be admission to Acharya Nagarjuna University can apply at the official website www.nagaarjunauniversity.ac.in portal. The application form is easily obtainable online. Additionally for the admission process read the instructions carefully.
- Admission to courses like Bachelor of Science, bachelor of business administration, B.Com, master of business administration, master of Science (hospital administration), M.Com, and the rest. Candidates must have passed specific entrances for a particular course such as APEAPCET, APPGCET, APICET, and so on.
- Admission to the law programs candidates must have to obtain a valid rank in the APLAWCET entrance test.
- The shortlisted students can proceed further for personal interviews at the university.
Acharya Nagarjuna University’s result will soon be announced on the official portal @www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Candidates from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of BSc, BA, BCom, MSc, or MCom MA who take part in the June-July examination can their results on the same portal also candidates can check old results from here. The results are available for download online, and applicants who wish to request reevaluation should get in touch with the officials.
We make sure the candidates check their results easily. Therefore, we provide a list in this section with separate links for UG, PG, BTech, MTech, BArch, Pharmacy, and Professional courses. Candidates can check Acharya Nagarjuna University degree results by clicking on the links given below:
|ANU UG Results||Get Result|
|ANU PG result||Get Result|
|ANU BTech and BArch result||Get Result|
|ANU M.Tech Result||Get Result|
|ANU Pharmacy Results||Get Result|
How To Check ANU Results?
The steps to get the ANU Result are provided below; applicants should follow them to do so quickly and easily.
- Visit https://nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
- Opening this link will show you ANU Homepage.
- Go to the ” Results” link in the latest news section.
- When the link opens, it will ask you Hall no and a Ticket number. Fill it.
- ANU Result will appear. Check, Verify and Download it.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Fee Structure
|B.A (General)||3 years||3930|
|B.A (Res)||3 years||5870|
|B.Com (General)||3 years||4900|
|B.Com (Res)||3 years||6870|
|B.Sc (General)||3 years||5870|
|B.Sc (Res)||3 years||8815|
|B.A (OL)||3 years||2945|
|M.A. Rural Development||2years||5870|
|M.A Political Science||2 years||5870|
|M.A. Public Administration||2 years||5870|
|M.A Sociology||2 years||5870|
|M.A History||2 years||5870|
|M.A Ancient History & Archaeology||2 years||5870|
|M.A Mahayana Buddhist Studies||2 years||5870|
|M.A Telugu||2 years||5870|
|M.A Sanskrit||2 years||5870|
|M.A English||2 years||5870|
|M.A Hindi||2 years||5870|
|M.B.A (International Business)||2 years||58730|
|M.B.A (Hospital Administration)||2 years||58730|
|M.A Journalism & Mass Communication||2 years||5870|
|P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies||2 years||19570|
|M.Sc. Aquaculture||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc Biochemistry||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||2 years||88100|
|M.Sc. Botany||2 years||5870|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||2 years||48955|
|M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation Technology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Geology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Nano-Biotechnology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Nano-Technology||5 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Physics||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Statistics||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Statistics (QR & OR)||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Zoology||2 years||29380|
ANU Contact Details:
- Address: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
- Phone: 0863 234 6138
- Acharya Nagarjuna University official Website: www.anu.ac.in
- Andhra University
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.