Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2022: Acharya Nagarjuna University is in the city of Chennai. It was founded in 1976. It has been recognized by the UGC and accredited by NAAC-‘A’ Grade. Approximately 450 professional colleges that are linked to the university offer a wide range of UG, PG, and PhD level courses.
ANU is one of the best universities in India, and its main campus is located between Vijayawada and Guntur. There are also part-time PG courses available at this university. These courses last one year, and all those who meet the requirements can apply. Admission for the 2022 session is currently not open, and the university will soon announce the admission dates for the year 2022.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Trending Updates:
- ANU Spot admission for M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.Ed., & M.P.Ed., Courses in APPGCET-2021 have been extended to 18 April 2022. Click here
- The university is going to release the application forms for many courses soon for the new session. Visit here
- ANU has released the November/December 2021 Exam results of various UG courses. Click here
- Acharya Nagarjuna University announced the results of the Undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA & MTech, and Pharmacy programmes. Click Here
- The ANU UG 5th and 6th semesters hall tickets will be issued in January 2022. Click Here
- To get more notifications Click Here
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Com, BBM, BHM|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MBA, MCA, MHRM, LLM|
|Other Courses||Library Science Courses, PG Diploma Courses, Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses|
|Address||Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India 522510|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2022
Candidates who are seeking to take admission in UG courses are dependent on a 10+2 academic merit secured 50% Average score. Those students who are willing to take higher education in PG Courses must have a bachelor’s degree with almost 50% or above marks. Some of the degree programs presented by the institute are as follows:
ANU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a very common degree programme. It is a UG-level course that takes a minimum of 3 years to complete. Candidates with 10+2 in any stream can submit the form for admission to this programme at Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- B.Li.Sc: Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences is a 1-year programme offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Students who have a graduation degree can apply for admission to this course.
- B.Com: The Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree that takes three years to complete. The course is open to students who have completed their 12th grade in the commerce stream. Admissions will be based on merit, so students with higher scores will be admitted.
Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Admission
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a PG level degree programme that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Candidates with good marks in their bachelor’s degree like the B.Sc program can apply for this course. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC recognized university.
- MA: The Master of Arts degree is available in a wide range of subjects. It is a postgraduate degree that requires two years to complete. Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% may apply to this degree program.
ANU MBA Admission
- In the academic year 2022-2024, Acharya Nagarjuna University will begin accepting applications for its MBA program, which will be open to students interested in management studies. Master of Business Administration is a two-year full-time postgraduate degree program.
- Registration for this program will begin shortly. General category students must have received at least 50% of their Bachelor’s degree, while SC/ST/PWD category students must have received at least 45% to be entitled eligible for admission to this program.
ANU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application Form Starts||20 June 2022|
|ANU Admission last date||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Exam||2 August 2022|
|Merit List||10 August 2022|
|Counselling||14 August 2022|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Application Form 2022
Acharya Nagarjuna University invites application forms for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate Courses like BA, B.com, B.Sc, BBM, BHM, M.Sc, MA, M.Com, and MCA. University Conducts entrance exam for Postgraduate and Specialized Courses. Candidates need to qualify for the entrance test.
Admission to some courses is totally based on entrance tests. The Fee For the application form is 600/- for OC/BC and 500/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Students Can Fill out the Form both Online or Offline. For Online Process follow the instructions given below.
How to Apply For ANU Admission?
- Go to the official Website www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the Application form.
- Fill in all the details like Personal details, Academic qualifications.
- After filling in the details, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Click on the Payment Button.
ANU Entrance Exam 2022
The entrance exam conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University is called ANUPGCET. Its stands for Acharya Nagarjuna University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test. In order to offer admissions in various PG courses of various streams, this test is conducted at the state level by ANU. This test is mainly for the courses including PG Diploma, MSc, and MA and all that is offered by ANU. Its applications are always submitted by the online method at the official ANU application portal which one can access using the link https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
Students will be called physically for appearing in the entrance exam as it will be based on pen and paper. The medium of language in the question paper will be either English or Telugu depending on the student’s choice. In around 90 minutes students will be asked to complete the paper. ANUPGCET test paper will comprise almost 100 questions in total in the format of MCQs.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Fee Structure 2022
|B.A (General)||3 years||3930|
|B.A (Res)||3 years||5870|
|B.Com (General)||3 years||4900|
|B.Com (Res)||3 years||6870|
|B.Sc (General)||3 years||5870|
|B.Sc (Res)||3 years||8815|
|B.A (OL)||3 years||2945|
|M.A. Rural Development||2years||5870|
|M.A Political Science||2 years||5870|
|M.A. Public Administration||2 years||5870|
|M.A Sociology||2 years||5870|
|M.A History||2 years||5870|
|M.A Ancient History & Archaeology||2 years||5870|
|M.A Mahayana Buddhist Studies||2 years||5870|
|M.A Telugu||2 years||5870|
|M.A Sanskrit||2 years||5870|
|M.A English||2 years||5870|
|M.A Hindi||2 years||5870|
|M.B.A (International Business)||2 years||58730|
|M.B.A (Hospital Administration)||2 years||58730|
|M.A Journalism & Mass Communication||2 years||5870|
|P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies||2 years||19570|
|M.Sc. Aquaculture||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc Biochemistry||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||2 years||88100|
|M.Sc. Botany||2 years||5870|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||2 years||48955|
|M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation Technology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Geology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Nano-Biotechnology||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Nano-Technology||5 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Physics||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Statistics||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Statistics (QR & OR)||2 years||29380|
|M.Sc. Zoology||2 years||29380|
ANU Contact Details:
- Address: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
- Phone: 0863 234 6138
- Acharya Nagarjuna University official Website: www.anu.ac.in
- Andhra University
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.