Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission 2023: Admission 2023 at Sri Padmavati Mahila University for PhD programme is ongoing 31 May 2023 is last date for admission. University offers various programs in science, arts & humanities, education, commerce, vocational, integrated, and others. SPMVV admission curtain covers some valued general, and professional courses in the form of a Diploma in Yoga, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Applied Mathematics, MSW, and so on.
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission Updates
- SPMVV PhD admission 2023 last date is 31 May 2023 candidates must apply before the last date. Source
- Sri Padmavati Mahila University released the postgraduate common entrance test application form submission last date was 11 May 2023 & 26 May 2023 is last with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-. Source
- Padmavati Mahila University spot admission for bed and bed (HI) can complete between 8 April 2023 and 10 April 2023. Source
- It is expected that Sri Padmavati Mahila University will start accepting application forms from 22 June 2023 (Tentative) Candidates must go through the University website for regular updates.
You can access the online admissions gate at Sri Padmavati Mahila University by clicking on the following link www.spmvv.ac.in. This university offers direct admission as well as entrance test-based admission to its students.
- APPGCET, OAMDC, and CET are common entrance exams for admission in PG, Five-year integrated, vocational, and other programs.
- Provisionally shortlisted students should complete the admission form of Sri Padmavati Mahila University of 2023.
- Direct admission is offered for courses such as Diploma in Yoga, PG Diploma in Food Safety and Food Quality, and PG Diploma in Bioinformatics.
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission Highlights
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||14 April 1983|
|Offered UG Courses||B.P.Ed, LL.B|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Phil. M.Sc, MBA, MSW|
PhD (Food Science and Nutrition),
Near West Railway Station,
Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t),
Andhra Pradesh, India 517502
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission 2023
SPMVV admission for PhD programme is ongoing 31 May 2023 is last date to fill out the application form. As per the information provided by the organization, they offer the following degree programs in addition to those mentioned above: B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Pharma, and so on.
A student who wishes to enroll in UG courses must hold a 10+2 degree at the time of enrollment. A minimum of 55% of a graduation degree is required in order for an applicant to be considered for admission to a PG course.
SPMVV UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a UG-level engineering program. It is a full-time 4 years long duration course. Candidates who have completed 10+2 can apply for this course.
- B.Sc: The students who have passed 10+2 in the science stream with at least 50% marks can submit an application form for this course. The education must be from any well-known institute. SPMVV offers Bsc in Applied Mathematics, Bsc in Applied Microbiology, Bsc in Biotechnology.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is one the most popular degree program that can be completed in 3 years. Candidates who have cleared 10+2 can submit an application for this degree program.
SPMVV PG Admission
- M.Sc: The students who have an interest in the science field and want to make a career in this field can take admitted to the MSc program. Master of Science is a PG-level degree program that can be completed in 2 years. Candidates with a graduate degree can apply for this course.
- M.Pharm: Candidates with a B.Pharm degree can apply for this course. There is not any age limit for admission. Students are only required to have a good merit score in a previous degree or entrance test conducted by the university.
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Application Form 2023
The application form is now open for PhD programme at Sri Padmavati Mahila University 31 May 2023 is last date. application form for bachelor’s and master’s programme admission to Sri Padmavati Mahila University is all processed to begin for the session 2023-24.
Applicants are requested by the University to submit applications for undergraduate and postgraduate programs on 12 June 2023 and the last date to submit the application form will be 20 July 2023 (tentatively).
The required application fee for UG is INR 850 and INR 750 for SC/ST category. The applicants are requested to conclude their application form by depositing the required fee mentioned by the authority and confirming the process of the application form.
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission Process
The application form must completely fill up without any errors for Sri Padmavati Mahila University for all courses undergraduates, and postgraduates will be possible by following the exact way step by step explained below.
- First, open the Sri Padmavati Mahila University official website www.spmvv.sc.in portal.
- Tap on Admission 2023 to acquire the online application form from the portal.
- Done your registration by filling in the required details and uploading the necessary documents.
- Then concludes the application form by submitting the required payment mentioned by the officials.
- Turn in the needed documents and upload your signature.
- Submit the application form, and take off the application form printout for further reference.
Padmavati University Entrance Exam
SPMVV PGCET will be held on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 10th, and 11th of September. SPMVV PGCET scores are used to admit students to PG courses such as MA, MCom, MSc, MCJ, MLib, MEd, etc. Entrance tests will be conducted online using computer-based testing (CBT).
Padmavati University will generally begin registration for its entrance exams in June. OC and BC candidates need to pay Rs 850 and Rs 750 respectively to register for the SPMVV Entrance Exam.
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Industrial Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.A. (General)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (English Literature)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Telugu)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biotechnology)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development & Family Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil (Business Management)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Visual Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Telugu)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Women’s Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food Science and Nutrition)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Management)||3 Years|
|Certificate Course in Micro Finance||2 Year|
|Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
About Sri Padmavathi Mahila University
Sri Padmavathi Mahila University is located in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. The university was established in 1983. It was accredited by NAAC and rated as an A school. In 1983, the Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam Act established Sri Padmavathi Mahila University. The then Chief Minister Shri N. T. Rama Rao opened the school in 1983.
As well as the Indian Nursing Council, Sri Padmavathi Mahila University is approved by the Council of Independent Universities. In the NIRF rankings, the pharmacy department of the university ranked 44th. There is no discrimination based on region at Sri Padmavati Mahila University; adult women from Andhra Pradesh’s three regions can apply. Telangana, Rayalaseema, and Coastal Andra are the three regions.
SPMVV University Department
- Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Department of Sericulture.
- Department of Zoology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Home-science.
- Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Applied Microbiology.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Bioinformatics.
- Department of Biosciences.
- Department of Biotechnology.
- Department of Organic Chemistry.
SPMVV Contact Details:
- Address: Near West Railway Station, Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t), Andhra Pradesh, India 517502
- Phone: 0877 228 4592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPMVV Admission Official Website: www.bpsmv.digitaluniversity.ac
- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Andhra University
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.