Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission 2022: 15 September 2022 is the last date to apply for SPMVV Admission 2022. It will release its application form nearly in the month of July. Students can apply for the UG, PG & PhD courses admission by visiting the university’s official website. The university offers 55 courses in multiple disciplines. Some of the courses are MBA, BA, B.Tech, LLB, M.Sc, etc.
The institution was established to provide quality education to female students only. It helps to train all women to be better country builders. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The admission process can be online or offline.
- Admission is based on entrance tests and merit scores.
- The 2022 admission process is opening soon.
- During the registration process, applicants must pay a registration fee. The registration fee is INR 455.
- The university has various campus facilities such as a boys hostel, girls hostel, state of the art library, fully functional gyms, and health centres.
- The university only accepts applications from female students.
- The university has courses in full time and distance mode.
- The university campus is located in a semi-urban area.
- The admission form is uploaded on the official site: https://www.spmvv.ac.in/.
- The university has a placement cell that maintains a 50 % to 60 % placement rate.
- The university provides placements to prestigious companies such as Wipro, Internshala, and TCS.
- The university is recognized by the University Grants Commission(UGC).
- Sri Padmavathi is a state-owned university.
- The university offers more than 50 courses across 16 streams.
SPMVV Trending Updates:
- SPMVV Results of B.Tech 3rd Year Semester-I (CSE, ECE, MEC, EEE) is available at the bottom of the official website Check Now
- AP EDCET 2022 will be conducted on 13 July 2022 for admission into regular B.Ed and B.Ed special courses. Also, click on the link to check the registration and processing fee. Check Here
- Sri Padmavati Mahila University will soon release the admission forms for the new session 2022-23. Visit here for more details.
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam has announced the results of various courses. Students can check their results online. Click here
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission Highlights
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||14 April 1983|
|Offered UG Courses||B.P.Ed, LL.B|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Phil. M.Sc, MBA, MSW|
PhD (Food Science and Nutrition),
Near West Railway Station,
Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t),
Andhra Pradesh, India 517502
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission 2022
SPMVV Admission 2022 last date is 15 September 2022. The application form will be soon available on the official website. Some of the degree courses presented by the organization are as follows: B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Pharma, etc. Students with a 10+2 degree can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses, the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores.
SPMVV UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelors of Technology is a UG level engineering programme. It is a full time 4 years long duration course. Candidates who have completed 10+2 can apply for this course.
- B.Sc: The students who have passed 10+2 in the science stream with at least 50% marks can submit an application form for this course. The education must be from any well-known institute.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is one the most popular degree programme that can be completed in 3 years. Candidates who have cleared 10+2 can submit an application for this degree programme.
SPMVV PG Admission
- M.Sc: The students who have an interest in the science field and want to ake a career in this field can take admission to the MSc programme. Master of science is a PG level degree programme that can be completed in 2 years. Candidates with a graduation degree can apply for this course.
- M.Pharm: Candidates with a B.Pharm degree can apply for this course. There is not any age limit for admission. Students are only required to have a good merit score in a previous degree or entrance test conducted by the university.
SPMVV Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||10 July 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||15 September 2022|
|Entrance Test||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||16 August 2022|
22 August 2022
30 August 2022
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Application Form 2022
- Move on to the university website link.
- Click on the “Register for SPMVVDOA-2022” link.
- After clicking the required link, a page will appear on the screen.
- before the application fill, please download and read it carefully.
- On the top menu click on the registration button.
- Choose the name of the test, and degree passed, and enter the required details, then students will find the eligible and non-eligible course list.
- They fill in their name and other personal details (When students will fill in personal details they give their correct mobile number and E-mail address).
After registration entry details completion, on your mobile number a security code will come, in the provided box enter the security code, after that the green colour “varified” message will be displayed.
- Then click on the “proceed and register” button.
- Pay the fee online using SBI collection.
- After the bank payment fee, students will get a mail with all details, which are submitted online as a PDF file.
- Students have to take printouts and retain admission completion.
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Industrial Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.A. (General)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (English Literature)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Telugu)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biotechnology)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development & Family Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil (Business Management)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Visual Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|PhD (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|PhD (Social Work)||2 Years|
|PhD (Telugu)||3 Years|
|PhD (Women’s Studies)||3 Years|
|PhD (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Food Science and Nutrition)||3 Years|
|PhD (Business Management)||3 Years|
|Certificate Course in Micro Finance||2 Year|
|PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
About Sri Padmavathi Mahila University
Sri Padmavathi Mahila University is located in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. The university was established in 1983. It was accredited by NAAC and rated as an A school. In 1983, the Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam Act established Sri Padmavathi Mahila University. The then Chief Minister Shri N. T. Rama Rao opened the school in 1983.
Sri Padmavathi Mahila University is also approved by the council of and the Indian Nursing Council. The university pharmacy department was also ranked number 44 in the NIRF ranking. Sri Padmavati Mahila University does not discriminate based on region; adult women from all three regions of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply. The three regions are Coastal Andra, Telangana, and Rayalaseema.
SPMVV University Department
- Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Department of Sericulture.
- Department of Zoology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Home-science.
- Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Applied Microbiology.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Bioinformatics.
- Department of Biosciences.
- Department of Biotechnology.
- Department of Organic Chemistry.
SPMVV Contact Details:
- Address: Near West Railway Station, Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t), Andhra Pradesh, India 517502
- Phone: 0877 228 4592
- Email: email@example.com
- SPMVV Admission Official Website: www.bpsmv.digitaluniversity.ac
- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Andhra University
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sri Padmavati Mahila University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.