MBBS Admission 2022: Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a full form for MBBS. The duration for completely studying this course is about 5 years and another 6 months. It is a professional degree course studied at the bachelor’s level to become a doctor. Through this course, students learn to conduct surgeries and learn about prescribing medicine after diagnosing the diseases. Various subjects taught in MBBS are Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, OPD, and many more.
Admission to the MBBS course is made through conducting an entrance exam and students are always shortlisted through the admission test. Top medical colleges in India to pursue MBBS are CMC Vellore, St. John’s Medical College, Madras Medical College, PGIMER, AIIMS, VardhmanMahaveer Medical College, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission: The following are the requirements for enrolling students in the MBBS programme:
- Any college student who wants to pursue MBBS must have finished 10+2.
- The passing marks of candidates in intermediate must be higher than the average level.
- Subjects previously studied in the 12th standard must be Physics, Chemistry, and specifically Biology.
MBBS Admission Fee Structure: The range of tuition fees in Government colleges is about INR 1600 to INR 20000 whereas in private colleges MBBS tuition fee is INR 3 to 5.5 LPA.
Application Form or Admission Procedure: Almost every college offering the MBBS program provides admission to students after they qualify for the entrance exam with a good competitive score. The knl6 entrance exam conducted in India at the national level is the ” National Eligibility Entrance Test” or NEET which is conducted for providing admission to various medical courses including MBBS.
Why Study MBBS?
Here are some advantages of doing an MBBS course:
- Doing MBBS is the dream for all students having a medical background and this is because of the fact this course is so much advantageous once an individual with this degree enters the professional field.
- After taking an MBBS degree their chances for graduates to go to foreign countries for becoming successful doctors.
- Individuals can become general physicians once they acquire this degree and earn a good salary package. The average salary a physician can earn yearly is about INR 5 to 12 LPA.
How to Apply for MBBS Admission 2022?
Students mostly ask about the application process and here is given guidance for such applicants:
- Once a student is ensured with the eligibility criteria he/she needs to download the application form.
- After opening the form students will be asked to fill in the complete details carefully.
- A DD must be paid to complete the registration with the usual fee.
- Students will be informed one week before the exam and they will get an admit card.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BPharma Admission||MTech Admission|
|BSc Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSW Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BTech Admission||MSc Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MPharma Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.