MBBS Admission 2022: Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a full form for MBBS. The duration for completely studying this course is about 5 years and another 6 months. It is a professional degree course studied at the bachelor’s level to become a doctor. Through this course, students learn to conduct surgeries and learn about prescribing medicine after diagnosing the diseases. Various subjects taught in MBBS are Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, OPD, and many more.
Admission to the MBBS course is made through conducting an entrance exam and students are always shortlisted through the admission test. Top medical colleges in India to pursue MBBS are CMC Vellore, St. John’s Medical College, Madras Medical College, PGIMER, AIIMS, Vardhman Mahaveer Medical College, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission: The following are the requirements for enrolling students in the MBBS programme:
- Any college student who wants to pursue MBBS must have finished 10+2.
- The passing marks of candidates in intermediate must be higher than the average level.
- Subjects previously studied in the 12th standard must be Physics, Chemistry, and specifically Biology.
MBBS Admission Fee Structure: The range of tuition fees in Government colleges is about INR 16000 to INR 60000 whereas in private colleges MBBS tuition fee is INR 3 to 5.5 LPA.
MBBS Admission Highlights
|MBBS Full form||Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry Biology from a recognised institute|
|Average Fees||INR 60,000 to 10.20 Lakh|
|Admission Criteria||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|Top University/ Colleges for MBBS||
|MBBS Course Specializations||
Top Specializations in MBBS
Students who desire to continue their education after earning their medical UG degrees frequently struggle with the question of what to study after MBBS. Graduates will be better able to make decisions if they are aware of the optimal specializations early on. There are a number of specializations available for students after MBBS and the list is mentioned below:
- Paediatrics: The field of paediatrics focuses on researching children’s health. Paediatricians treat children of all ages, from newborns to teenagers, for a variety of ailments. General paediatrics, pediatric cardiology, neonatology, and community paediatrics are the four subspecialties of paediatrics. It is possible to specialize in one of the aforementioned areas or pursue general paediatrics to treat all pediatric patients.
- Cardiology: The study of the heart is referred to as cardiology. Dysfunctions of the heart and its cardiovascular system are addressed by this study. Cardiologists treat patients for a variety of heart-related ailments, including cardiac arrest, hypertension, cardiac disturbances, and coronary artery disease.
- Anaesthesiology: Anaesthesia is the technique for artificially reducing the pain sensation. This is especially useful when doing infiltrative operations like surgeries. In assisting patients and minimizing discomfort during surgeries, anaesthesiologists are crucial.
- Psychiatry: The study of psychiatric sickness, emotional dysregulation, and aberrant behavioural patterns in people is known as psychiatry. The area of medicine called psychiatry focuses on diagnosing, treating, and preventing mental, behavioural, and emotional diseases. A medical professional who focuses on mental health is a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists and psychologists are not the same, despite the fact that their fields share many similarities. Psychiatrists receive medical training that enables them to administer treatments and carry out surgical operations. Psychologists mostly offer non-medical support and counselling.
- Gynaecology: A doctor who focuses on the health of female reproductive organs is called a gynaecologist. They identify and address problems with the female reproductive system. The uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and breasts are included in this. Infertility, endometriosis, ovarian tumours, and pelvic inflammatory disease are just a few of the reproductive system illnesses that gynaecologists detect and treat. They might also provide treatment for those who have cervical, ovarian, or various reproductive malignancies.
- ENT: The ENT field stands for ear, nose, and throat. The relationship among these organs is the subject of this investigation. ENT doctors treat illnesses or infestations in these three body areas indicated.
MBBS Entrance Exam 2022
NEET UG: NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, which is a national-level medical exam. Every year, students who pass 12th in the science stream apply for the computer-based exam. For the year 2022, NEET UG was conducted on 17 July 2022 in 13+ languages. This entrance exam score is accepted for admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS & more.
MBBS Admission Form 2022
The NEET-UG application form window for the MBBS program has been closed. The last date for the NEET UG was 7 May 2022. The application fee for general category candidates is INR 1,600, and EWS/OBC-NCL category aspirants can deposit a fee of INR 1,500. However, the SC/ST/Third Gender can complete registration by paying a fee of INR 900. Foreign nationals aspirants shall conclude the registration process by paying a fee of INR 8,500. The exam is scheduled to be held on 17 July 2022.
MBBS NEET UG Application Form Process-
MBBS NEET UG application form can be filled in the two sections mentioned below.
- Visit NEET NTA Portal.
- Find the Registration button.
- Enter a valid email and mobile number for registration.
- Note down the system-generated application number.
- Use the application form and password to log in to your account.
- Complete application form including personal, and educational details.
- Upload images, and documents.
- Deposit fee.
- A reference or enrollment number shall be shared with registered candidates.
Why Study MBBS?
Here are some advantages of doing an MBBS course:
- Doing MBBS is the dream for all students having a medical background and this is because of the fact this course is so much advantageous once an individual with this degree enters the professional field.
- After taking an MBBS degree their chances for graduates to go to foreign countries for becoming successful doctors.
- Individuals can become general physicians once they acquire this degree and earn a good salary package. The average salary a physician can earn yearly is about INR 5 to 12 LPA.
MBBS Career Aspects & Scope
After earning an MBBS, or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, degree, one of the most satisfying and lucrative professional paths is thought to exist. A medical student is regarded as a certified doctor who can even do procedures after graduating from the MBBS programme. After earning their medical degree, MBBS graduates have a wide range of professional options available to them. The options after earning an MBBS degree can be broken down into two categories: career-wise and higher education.
- Junior Doctor
- General Physician
- Medical Writer
- Medical Researcher
- Healthcare Informant
- Medical Officer
- Military Doctor, etc.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Science (MS)
A general physician typically earns between Rs 4-5 lakh per year. An average annual salary for a surgical medical assistant is between Rs. 3 and Rs. 4 lakh. Readers should be aware that this is only a rough estimate and may change depending on the career, field of expertise, and recruitment, to mention a few. Additionally, there is no established upper limit on the compensation that is paid to doctors.
A medical profession or a livelihood following MBBS is regarded as one of the most honourable professions. As a result, the scope and potential of a career after earning an MBBS are significantly bigger than the importance of the salary provided. There is no parallel between the necessity for and esteem for medical professionals in societal structure.
Top Universities For MBBS Admission 2022
- University of Lucknow
- Central University of Kerala
- Annamalai University
- Christ University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Kurukshetra University
- Madras University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- OPJS University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Pondicherry University
- Central University of Haryana
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- Utkal University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Banaras Hindu University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- University of Kashmir
- University of Mumbai
- Central University of Jharkhand
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BPharma Admission||MTech Admission|
|BSc Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSW Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BTech Admission||MSc Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MPharma Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.