BCom Admission 2022: Bachelor of commerce or B.Com is a degree program at the undergraduate level studied for a period of 3 years. This course aims to make students prepared for the job market and to utilize their skills in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Banking, and Insurance. In this course, students learn about business laws, financial, literacy, taxation knowledge, business acumen, and analytical skills. Students can take admitted for this course in colleges such as Loyola College, Ramjas College, Hindu College, and Shri Ram College of Commerce. Admissions made by the colleges are either entrance based or merit-based. Like every year the admissions 2022 will be started in the month of May 2022.
Eligibility criteria for B.Com Admission
There could be some minor changes in the eligibility criteria of each institute but the general conditions are the same such as
- The first requirement for selection is passing the 10+2 level examinations.
- Students who qualify for the last exam must have secured a 50% marks.
- It will be preferred for students who have previously studied commerce in 12th standard however students from related streams are also selected.
B.Com Admissions Fee Structure
In most of the colleges offering the B.Com degree program the cost of study or tuition fee ranges from INR 5K to 50K.
Application Form and Admissions Procedure
B.Com admissions through merit criteria are made by most Indian colleges and universities. In this criteria, one does not need to clear the entrance exam and is directly selected for the course. At Delhi University admissions are based on the marks of students obtained in the entrance exam. DU accepts a valid score for national or state exams such as BHU, DUET and IPU CET.
Why Study B.Com?
- A B.Com degree holder is well prepared to work in the corporate world with important entrepreneurship skills. Such degree holders when employed in the professional world utilize the right financial and business knowledge.
- After completing this course graduates are readily recruited by the banks, accounting firms and so on because there is a higher job demand.
- Such graduates in employment earn a good salary amount of about INR 2 to 4 LPA.
- This degree is also helpful in continuing higher studies and students can study courses such as M.Com, MBA, CMA, CS, and CA.
B.Com Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
In top Universities and colleges, the applications for B.Com are submitted online. Students can get help from the below-given points to complete their application process for the year 2022
- Apply for the course by selecting the core subjects.
- There will be options to choose among various specializations.
- Students will take the admission exam shortly after the application procedure is concluded.
- In every institute written test is followed by an interview round.
- After being selected submit the admission fee.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BPharma Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BSc Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSW Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||PhD Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.