Diploma Admission 2022: The Diploma program is among the short courses covered in India among various streams. This course provides a certificate that ensures the skills of a student in a particular study field. There are multiple fields in which Diploma courses can be covered. Most of the subjects in which students can take a Diploma program are Engineering, Technology, Management, Arts & Humanities, Natural Science, Life Science, Biological Science, and so on. Most Indian institutes provide Diploma admissions based on the merit of students and a few may rely on the entrance exams. Usually, the duration of a Diploma is one year and it can vary based on the institute. Annually these admissions are conducted from May to July.
Eligibility criteria for Diploma Admission
To be eligible for enrollment, you must meet the following requirements:
- The first requirement for all students is to have a qualification of 10or 10+2 level.
- It is not necessarily demanded to have a previous qualification in the same field.
- Every candidate on a merit basis should hold a score of 45-50% and on an entrance basis a valid admission test score.
Diploma Admissions Fee Structure
For doing a Diploma program its fee will be charged differently from one to another college and its average fee amount is estimated as INR 10000 to 50000.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
Its admission procedure is easily followed by every student in the online mode. Commonly the admissions in most institutes are merit-based. Those institutes that provide entrance based admissions rely on an entrance exam conducted by each state through its State Board of Technical Education. It is named the Common Entrance Test (CET) which is held at the state level.
Why Study Diploma?
Besides the professional degree courses, a Diploma program provides many advantages not probably in financial terms but in increasing the knowledge level. Some reasons why students should opt for a Diploma program are:
- Most of the students are just engaged in doing the academic UG or PG degree programs and do not get enough practical field exposure. Students after getting enrolled in the Diploma get a chance to be more exposed to the practices.
- A Diploma program is also helpful in getting a good job in a variety of fields because it provides you with additional academic knowledge and experience too.
- Such Diploma holders can work as a trainer in teaching a similar discipline of Diploma.
Diploma Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
- Applying for a Diploma program will require you to open the online portal.
- Get the application form and fill it out with the required details.
- In case of entrance exam submit an application to the concerned authority.
- After the interviews finally, the selected candidates will be called to pay the admission fee.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BBA Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSW Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BTech Admission||MSc Admission|
|BCom Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.