Diploma Admission 2022: Diploma programs are available in various streams in India. This course provides a certificate that certifies a student’s skills in a particular field. The Diploma course can be applied to a variety of fields.
Polytechnic Diploma Admission will soon start at various state governments as well as private institutes in India. This type of diploma program is available for students who passed class 10th or 12th. They are skill-specific diploma programs with a duration of about 3 years.
Diploma programs are available in subjects such as Engineering, Technology, Management, Arts & Humanities, Natural Science, Life Science, Biological Science, etc. Most Indian institutes offer diploma admissions based on merit, while a few may rely on entrance exams. The duration of a Diploma usually varies from one to two years, depending on the institute. Usually, these admissions take place between May and July of each year.
Eligibility criteria for Diploma Admission
To be eligible for enrollment, you must meet the following requirements:
- The first requirement for all students is to qualify for 10th or 10+2 level.
- It is not necessarily demanded to have a previous qualification in the same field.
- Every candidate on a merit basis should hold a score of 45-50% and on an entrance basis a valid admission test score.
Diploma Admissions Fee Structure
For doing a Diploma program its fee will be charged differently from one to another college and its average fee amount is estimated as INR 10000 to 50000.
Diploma Admission Highlights
|Diploma Duration||6 Months to 1 Year|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Passed|
|Average Fee for Diploma Courses||INR 10,000 to 60 Lakh|
Diploma Admission 2022
Madurai Kamaraj University offers various courses in Tamil, English, and French languages for diplomas. The diploma programs comprise Saiva Siddhanta, Communication & Functional English, Yoga, Child Care & Creche Management, Disaster Management, Computer Animation, Digital Pre-Pass, and more.
Admission to MKU Diploma programs has been given to individuals who have managed to pass a +2 or equivalent exam. The Non-semester based Diploma program duration is one year. A certificate and diploma course fee is INR 200. fees for selected programs like Saiva Siddhanta, French, Disaster Management, etc., is INR 4,000. One shall get more information on the fee of the MKU Diploma by reaching out to the university’s specialized portal.
The admission session of MKU in July for the Diploma program is expected to start in the next few days. The registration window of MKU is structured offline. The July 2022 cost of the application form with prospectus is INR 177 including 18% GST.
Diploma admission Updates
- IGNOU has extended the last date of PG diploma admission as October 10 2022
- ITI Delhi has released the date of counseling for round 4, and the last date is October 05 2022. Know More
Diploma Courses After 10th
The end of the 10th standard marks the end of secondary schooling. At this stage in your study, however, you will need to decide between finishing senior secondary school in either the Commerce stream, the Arts stream, or the Science stream, or choosing immediately from a wide range of courses offered after the tenth grade. Several students opt for skill-development classes or training programmes that can help them land jobs in their fields of passion rather than continuing on to the 11th standard.
There are numerous courses available in many different disciplines of education if you want to continue your education after the tenth grade. After finishing grade 10, you can choose from a variety of courses in design, engineering, technology, business, management, computer science, the arts, media, journalism, and other fields. If you have recently completed grade 10, following is a list of the most well-liked courses:
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Web Designing
- Diploma in Animation
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Information Technology, etc.
Diploma Courses after 12th
The newest trend among students who want to launch their careers early is taking diploma courses. The number of students enrolling in a variety of career-focused courses with the intention of entering the workforce as soon as feasible is rising daily. In India, students can choose from a wide variety of diploma programmes offered by several departments. Introducing these diploma programmes is primarily done to organize student’s learning.
We are aware that because every kid has unique circumstances and experiences, no two pupils are exactly the same. After finishing high school, some people can have trouble finding the time, finances, or both to devote to continuing their education. As a result, we developed this list of shorter, extremely industry-focused diploma courses for students who have completed their 12th-grade education. The courses listed below can be followed immediately after high school, and entrance is typically based on merit.
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Nutrition and Diet
- Diploma in Finance and Banking
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Foreign Languages
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
डिप्लोमा कोर्स 12वी कक्षा के बाद
12वी कक्षा पास करने के बाद बहुत से छात्रों के मन में आता है कि अव क्या करना है? ज्यादातर छात्र अपने पसंदीदा क्षेत्र से किसी डिग्री कोर्स में एडमिशन ले लेते है, जबकि कुछ छात्र 3 साल की डिग्री न कर 1 या 2 साल का डिप्लोमा कोर्स करना चाहते है। डिप्लोमा कोर्स छोटी अवधि के कोर्स माने जाते है जो कि एक विशेष क्षेत्र में नौकरी को ध्यान में रखकर बनाए गए है। डिप्लोमा कोर्स में छात्रों को थ्योरी और प्रैक्टिकल के माध्यम से सिखाया जाता है। डिप्लोमा कोर्स का अस्तित्व में आने का मुख्य उद्देश्य है कि छात्रों को प्रैक्टिकल शिक्षा मिले, जिससे वह अपने क्षेत्र में आसानी से नौकरी पा सके। 12वी के बाद सबसे ज्यादा किए जाने बाले डिप्लोमा कोर्स
- डिप्लोमा इन जर्नलिज्म
- डिंप्लोमा इन कंप्यूटर एप्लीकेशन
- डिप्लोमा इन बैंकिंग
- डिप्लोमा इन फिजिकल एजुकेशन
- डिप्लोमा इन इवेंट मैनेजमेंट
- डिप्लोमा इन डिजिटल मार्केटिंग
- डिप्लोमा इन हार्डवेयर
Diploma Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
Its admission procedure is easily followed by every student in the online mode. Commonly the admissions in most institutes are merit-based. Those institutes that provide entrance-based admissions rely on an entrance exam conducted by each state through its State Board of Technical Education. It is named the Common Entrance Test (CET) which is held at the state level.
- Applying for a Diploma program will require you to open the online portal.
- Get the application form and fill it out with the required details.
- In case of entrance exam submit an application to the concerned authority.
- After the interviews finally, the selected candidates will be called to pay the admission fee.
Top Specializations in Diploma
There are a number of specializations under the diploma programme which can help the candidates in acquiring knowledge about a particular field in a short period of time. Here is the list of specializations in Diploma with a little information:
- Diploma Pharmacy: A two-year academic programme called the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is designed to give students a thorough understanding of the science and methodology underlying pharmacy practice and medication management. The curriculum primarily offers an awareness of the theories, processes, and methods involved in pharmacy science, encompassing important topics such pharmacological chemistry, pharmacognosy, pharmacology, and pharmaceutics.
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education: The program’s goals are to increase expertise in the fields of nutrition and public health, raise recognition of connectivity notions and fundamentals and how they apply to nutrition and health education, and foster the development of abilities needed to fulfill the role of a nutrition/health instructor in the society. The Diploma Program is a comprehensive programme that gives students the chance to learn about nutrition and public health. Additionally, it helps the students to learn how to tell the public about diet and health issues.
- Diploma in Fashion Designing: A Diploma in Fashion Designing is a skill-based, industry-oriented programme with a period of 12 to 18 months that covers a wide range of topics, from the specifics of design and development to creating and maintaining a brand. The fashion industry is thought to thrive on tenacity and innovation. The program’s main focus is on fashion concepts, cultural analysis, forms, clothing design, and associated subjects. Also included are advertising, retailing, communication, product design, and social networks. This curriculum imparts all the information needed for someone to be proficient in the fashion industry. It is more important to teach learners how to discover their own originality than having them follow theoretical information because fashion is a matter of taste that is subject to individuality and originality.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management: The Diploma in Human Resource Management is a one-year programme that teaches students how to effectively manage, plan, and use human resources. A diploma in HR management is created in a manner that equips students with knowledge of organizational behavior and personnel management as well as skill development. The program the students follow helps them develop broader awareness of organizational strategies, employee management, and methods for increasing productivity. In order to address the demand for Human Resource Managers in the industry, the Diploma in Human Resource Management is a comprehensive programme.
Diploma Career Aspects and Scope
Since diploma programs help students develop their occupational abilities, they are extremely competitive. Diploma programs are great for people who want to start working early. After you finish a diploma program, you’ll be able to get entry-level work depending on your concentration. After the Diploma course, here are some job profiles:
- Financial Planner
- Production Clerk
- Store Manager
- Human Resource Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Fashion Designer
- Biochemists, etc.
Why Study Diploma?
Besides the professional degree courses, a Diploma program provides many advantages not probably in financial terms but in increasing the knowledge level. Some reasons why students should opt for a Diploma program are:
- Most of the students are just engaged in doing the academic UG or PG degree programs and do not get enough practical field exposure. Students after getting enrolled in the Diploma get a chance to be more exposed to the practices.
- A Diploma program is also helpful in getting a good job in a variety of fields because it provides you with additional academic knowledge and experience too.
- Such Diploma holders can work as a trainer in teaching a similar discipline of Diploma.
Top Universities 2022 For Diploma Admission
- Annamalai University
- OPJS University
- Christ University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Pondicherry University
- University of Mumbai
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Kurukshetra University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Central University of Haryana
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Banaras Hindu University
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- Madras University
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Central University of Kerala
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- University of Lucknow
- University of Kashmir
- Utkal University
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BBA Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSW Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BTech Admission||MSc Admission|
|BCom Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.