MCom Admission 2022: Masters of Commerce is a postgraduate study course designed to be taught for a duration of two years. This course is best suited for candidates who desire to build a bright future in the fields of economics, financial services, investment, banking, marketing, and accounting. It is among the top versatile PG programs taught in India and paves your way for getting employment in almost all sectors of the economy.
This year the M.Com admissions in some institutes will be merit and in some will be entrance based. There are top institutions in the country that are offering quality education for M.Com. The admissions 2022 are soon going to be announced in May.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com Admission
Admission to the M.Com course is based on the candidate’s previous qualification and students should meet the criteria:
- Every candidate who holds a qualification in the commerce background is eligible.
- The required bachelor’s degrees to be eligible are B.Com or B.Com (Hons).
- Including a required 50% score in the last exam, students should have a valid score on the admission test.
M.Com Admissions Fee Structure
In India, the cost of M.Com studies or the tuition fee is charged anywhere between the range of INR 5000 to INR 1.4 LPA.
MCom Admission Highlights
|MCom Full form||Masters of Commerce|
|M.Com Course Duration||Two Years|
|Admission Eligibility Criteria||50% aggregate in BCom or BCom (H) from a recognised university or college|
|Master Of Commerce Average Fee||
INR 5000 – 1 lakh per annum
|M.Com Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|MCom Course Subjects||
|Best Universities for MCom||
MCom Admission Updates
- ICFAI University has announced the MCom Admission 2022. Know More
- Dibrugarh University will conduct the counseling session on September 30 2022.
Best Colleges for MCom Admission in Delhi
Shri Ram College Of Commerce
Shri Ram College Of Commerce is located on the north campus of the university and is notable for its towering cut-offs. One of the leading commerce schools in the country, it is undoubtedly one of the finest colleges for MCom Admission. Additionally, the college has a well-functioning placement cell and is regarded as the leading institution in terms of placements.
The campus is well-built with air-conditioned classrooms and a pleasant atmosphere. In order to help students become successful finance experts and entrepreneurs, the college provides high-quality education. Currently, there are about 40 active societies. According to NIRF Ranking 2021, Shri Ram College Of Commerce placed 12th among all colleges in India.
MCom Admission Form 2022
The application form and prospectus for the program will be available through an online admission process. In this admission procedure, both the merit and performance of students in the entrance exam are observed. Those who want to become eligible for admission need to clarify some entrance examinations such as PU CET, CUCET, BHU PET, etc.
M.Com Admission 2022: How to Apply?
- Students need to select the university in which He/ She wants to take MCom Admission.
- Visit the official website of the university and click on apply now button.
- Select the MCom course and fill out the application form online.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
Why Study M.Com?
There are various financial benefits linked with the M.Com degree and this makes it valuable among the youth. Most of the students in India choose to study M.Com due to the reasons such as
- Students are provided with the chance to study the course among various specializations and in this way various industries hire these postgraduates.
- In future there will be more job opportunities for the candidates as the investment sector and especially investment banking is rising rapidly in India and this will lead to the generation of more job opportunities.
- This course proves to be a stepping stone for students who want to acquire higher studies in research by doing a PhD.
- Individuals can acquire a safety net for their career by getting the job positions of CFA, CA, and CS. These jobs are the dream of every candidate in India for which doing M.Com is mandatory.
M.Com Entrance Exam 2022
M.com Admission 2022 is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination, there are some universities which conduct entrance exam in an online mode and some conduct in the college campus . In order to clear the college entrance exam student need to score the good ranking in the exam. Some of the major entrance exam is DUET, OUCET, AUCET and marks scored in these exams will be given weightage during the time of admission in the college.
Top Specializations in M.Com
The two-year curriculum of the M.Com programme offers a variety of specializations by considering the choices of particular applicants. To ensure their speciality and demands, various programmes have been developed that will undoubtedly lead to a prosperous career for applicants who have shown an interest in a specific field. The following are some of the most highly recognized M.Com specializations:
- Computer Applications: Master of Commerce in Computer Applications is a two-year postgraduate programme. It emphasizes the computer software which is built to assist the operator in carrying out a single or number of highly associated particular duties. Some examples of these duties are media players, graphics software, office suites, accounting software, enterprise software, etc. It provides academic understanding as well as hands-on experience with the world of computer applications. This area focuses primarily on the software made to make it simple for consumers to access applications.
- Accounting: MCom in Accounting course includes providing financial reports, typically in the form of financial statements, to clients like investors and managers of any business organization is called the practice of Accountancy. M.Com in Accountancy is a 2-year (or more depending on the institution) postgraduate programme. In the field of commerce, the accountancy programme is generally recognized as the most demanded subject that the candidates use to build a career in the commerce field. Candidates with expertise in this subject are typically given the designation of accountant and have impeccable financial skills.
- Finance: A postgraduate degree called the M.Com. in finance focuses primarily on the thorough approach to finance and related disciplines. Learners gain the necessary quantitative and data processing skills with the aid of an M.Com in finance. Students will learn a variety of financial abilities in this course while also developing their competency in a specific sector of business. Students can study general business, business management, marketing, human resources, accounting finance, etc. through the M.com in Finance curriculum. The ideal course for candidates who wish to pursue a career in finance and learn the fundamentals of the subject is an M.com in finance.
- Taxation: M.com in Taxation is a two-year postgraduation programme. Taxes are assessments made against a citizen’s assets or income in order to fund the government. Specialists with a Master of Commerce degree have a significant edge in the taxation industry. The Master of Commerce degree programme in Taxation offers education in the theoretical and operational components of taxation as well as basic awareness of the main technological, theoretical, and research topics in tax and taxation.
M.Com Career Aspects and Scope
Aspirants can work in the public and private sectors after completing the M.Com programme. A person with an M.Com degree can look for employment opportunities in the public sector at several national banks, like Union Bank, State Bank of India, UCO Bank, Punjab National Bank, etc. Additionally, M.Com students have the option of applying for positions in the government sector. M.Com students are frequently hired by UPSC, which offers a competitive wage package. Today’s reputable businesses and organizations are searching for skilled and experienced marketers in order to increase profits in a more clever manner.
- Accounts Assistant
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Investment banker
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller, etc.
For those interested in a career, M Com offers many options. The majority of these candidates are employed by banks and financial institutions. Numerous chances are offered by Central Government firms, with entry-level basic salaries ranging from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month. As a result of grade advancements at work, employees’ salaries have increased. Additionally, there are several benefits to working for the government, such as gratuity funds and trip reimbursements. The candidate must succeed in a few government-conducted exams, like those given by the UPSC, SSC, State PSC, etc., in order to land a job with the government.
Top Universities For MCom Admission
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- OPJS University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Christ University
- Pondicherry University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Madras University
- Annamalai University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- University of Lucknow
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Central University of Haryana
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Kurukshetra University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Karnataka State Open University
- University of Mumbai
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Utkal University
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA IT Admission||MSW Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BSW Admission||PhD Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.