MCom Admission 2022: Masters of Commerce is a postgraduate study course designed to be taught for a duration of two years. This course is best suited for candidates who desire to build a bright future in the fields of economics, financial services, investment, banking, marketing, and accounting. It is among the top versatile PG programs taught in India and paves your way for getting employment in almost all sectors of the economy. This year the M.Com admissions in some institutes will be merit and in some will be entrance based. There are top institutions in the country that are offering quality education for M.Com. The admissions 2022 are soon going to be announced in May.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com Admission
Admission to the M.Com course is based on the candidate’s previous qualification and students should meet the criteria:
- Every candidate who holds a qualification in the commerce background is eligible.
- The required bachelor’s degrees to be eligible are B.Com or B.Com (Hons).
- Including a required 50% score in the last exam, students should have a valid score on the admission test.
M.Com Admissions Fee Structure
In India, the cost of M.Com studies or the tuition fee is charged anywhere between the range of INR 5000 to INR 1.4 LPA.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
The application form and prospectus for the program will be available through an online admission process. In this admission procedure, both the merit and performance of students in the entrance exam are observed. In order to be eligible for M.Com admissions candidates will have to pass the entry tests of PU CET, CUCET, BHU PET, etc.
Why Study M.Com?
There are various financial benefits linked with the M.Com degree and this makes it valuable among the youth. Most of the students in India choose to study M.Com due to the reasons such as
- Students are provided with the chance to study the course among various specializations and in this way various industries hire these postgraduates.
- In future there will be more job opportunities for the candidates as the investment sector and especially investment banking is rising rapidly in India and this will lead to the generation of more job opportunities.
- This course proves to be a stepping stone for students who want to acquire higher studies in research by doing a PhD.
- Individuals can acquire a safety net for their career by getting the job positions of CFA, CA, and CS. These jobs are the dream of every candidate in India for which doing M.Com is mandatory.
M.Com Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
- Open the University site and select the M.Com Course.
- Fill out your application and pay the application cost online.
- Appear in the respective entrance exam and interview.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA IT Admission||MSW Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BSW Admission||PhD Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.