Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission 2022: Savitribai Phule Pune University, SPPU will going to start admission sessions 2022-23 for students in more than 52 departments, offering UG, graduate, and doctorate degrees.
Pune University offers admission to a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, both with and without an entrance exam. The University publishes course-by-course merit lists for admittance through the entrance, followed by the counselling procedure. For its numerous courses application process will start in the month of May 2022 and will end in June 2022. Further important dates about the application will be notified on the SPPU’s official site.
Savitribai Phule Pune University 2022 Highlights:
|University Name||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||10 February 1948|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.A. (Spl), General (External), (Restructure) Bachelor of Fine Arts, B.O.L in Sanskrit
|Offered PG Courses||
MA, MA (External), (Foreign Languages) Master of Oriental Learning, MFA, MA in Sanskrit Linguistics
Diploma & Degree course in Hindi Functional languages, Special Diploma course in Russian
Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
|SPPU Official Website||http://www.unipune.ac.in/|
Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission 2022 Important Dates
Important Dates For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||1st week of June 2022|
|End date of application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Merit List||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counseling||3rd week of July 2022|
Important Dates For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
1st week of July 2022
4th week of July 2022
Important Dates For Ph.D. Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||4th Week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
3rd week of August 2022
Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Eligibility Criteria
Selection for UG and PG courses is based on the merit of students. For UG, a valid score of 10+2 is required, and for PG, a valid score of graduation is required. Admission to the university’s BSc (Applied), BA, LLM, MA, MSc, M.Com, M.L.I.Sc and M-Tech programs are based on admission tests. The entrance exams are also followed by counselling.
SPPU UG Courses Admission 2022
- BSc (Applied): This Degree can be obtained at SPPU in any of the streams such as Optometry, Scientific Instrumentation, Petroleum Technology, Pollution Environment, Electronics, and Energy Studies.
- LLB: For getting admission in LLB at SPPU, students must obtain a graduation degree with 50% minimum marks.
- B.Pharma: Students applied for B.Pharma courses at SPPU will have to appear in the MHT-CET exam and secure a good score to be selected.
Savitribai Phule Pune University PG Courses Admission 2022
- MBA: MHT CET is used to choose students for MBA programs in Maharashtra, whereas CAT/XAT/ATMA/MAT is used to select aspirants from outside Maharashtra.
- M-Tech: Individuals for M-Tech get admitted to the university based on their GATE scores or via the DTE Maharashtra MHT CET.
- MCS: A master in Computer Science degree can be obtained in the specialization of Scientific Computing at SPPU after gaining a BCS degree from an esteemed institute.
SPPU Admission Process 2022-23
- The official website of SPPU has an online system for providing application forms.
- Students will get the application form in May 2022, and they will have to submit the forms before the mid of June 2022.
- Candidates from the General category will pay INR 500, and candidates from SC/ST category will pay INR 350 as the application fee.
SPPU Admission 2022 Offered Courses
|Name of the Course||
|Bachelor of Arts (special) B.A. (Spl)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Restructure) (B.A.)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (General) B.A. General (External)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Oriental Learning (B.O.L) in Sanskrit||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||4 Years|
|B.A. Lalit kala||3 Years|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)||1 Year|
|Master of Arts (M.A.)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (M.A.) (External)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (M.A.) (Foreign Languages)||2 Years|
|Master of Oriental Learning (M.O.L)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Job Oriented Functional Hindi)||2 Years|
|Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.)||2 Years|
|M.A. in Sanskrit Linguistics||2 Years|
|M.A. in Indian Logic and Epistemology||2 Years|
|M.A. Lalit Kala||2Years|
|Diploma & Degree course in Hindi Functional languages||1 Year|
|Special Diploma course in Russian||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in French||3 Years|
|Advanced Diploma in German||3 Years|
|Advanced Diploma in Russian||3 Years|
|Advanced Diploma in Japanese||3 Years|
|Lower Diploma in Sanskrit / Ardhamagadhi / Pali||1 Year|
|Higher Diploma in Sanskrit /Ardhamagadhi / Pali||3 Years|
|Diploma in Music||2 Years|
|Diploma course in French||1 Year|
|Diploma course in German||1 Year|
|Diploma course in Russian||1 Year|
|Diploma course in Japanese||1 Year|
|Diploma in Literature in Modern European Languages||2 Years|
|Vyawaharik Hindi Padvika and Madhyamik Hindi Adhyapak||1 Term|
|Diploma in Manuscriptology||1 Year|
|Prayojanmulak Hindi Padvika||1Year|
|Sampreshan aur Janasampark Madhyamo ke liye Hindi Lekhan Padvika Pathyakram||1 Year|
|Hindi tankan, Ashulekhan and mudrit sanshodhan Padvika Pathyakram||1 Year|
|Part-time certificate course and Diploma course in Translation||1 Year|
|Diploma Course in Urdu||1 Year|
|Vyavaharik Marathi Padvika Abhyaskram||1 Year|
Other Universities Lists:
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University
- Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Address: Ganeshkhind Rd, Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
- Contact Number: 25696061/25690062
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.