Christ University Admission 2022: 30 October 2022 is the expected last date to apply for Christ University Admission 2022. Christ University has been deemed to be university functioning since 1969. Located in Bengaluru, the university aims to make learning accessible to all sections of society. It is found that this university has received Grade A by NAAC. There are a variety of programmes being offered to the students at UG, PG, and PhD levels in nine disciplines, viz., Arts, Management, Architecture, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Law, Social Sciences, and Science. Besides the degree programmes, it also offers diploma courses to the students.
At Christ University, undergraduate courses are B.Arch, BA, BBA, B.Ed, and BTech, while M.Arch, MA, MBA, M.Com, and M.Sc are some of the courses offered at the Postgraduate level. Selection to these courses depends on the marks scored in the last qualifying exams and entrance test. For some of the specific programs, the university also takes interviews. Apart from this, the eligibility criteria vary from course to course.
There are 5 campuses available under Christ University, and these are located mainly in Delhi, Bangalore & Pune. Full-time programmes are offered by 3 colleges whereas part-time courses are provided by the rest of 2 colleges that come under this university. Students are provided with all kinds of facilities including library, classrooms, canteen, auditorium and many others.
Christ University Trending Updates:
- Christ University Admission 2022 has begun, and students can apply online for UG & PG courses. Apply now
- Christ University MBA Admission (session III) has begun for the academic year 2022-23. the last date for online application submission was 11 June 2022. Click here for more details.
- UG and PG admission round 2 has been closed now, the last date of online application submission was 24 April 2022. for more details, visit here.
Christ University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Christ University|
|Type of University||Deemed to be University|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG & B.Ed|
|Admission Process||Online/ Offline|
|Email for email@example.com|
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029,
|Contact Number||91 804012 9100 / 9600|
Christ University Admission 2022
Online admission is usually done for most of the programmes. Other than this, the selection process largely depends on the type of program opted for by the students. For the specific course, there is an entrance exam, whereas, for some, merit scores of the last examination will be evaluated for the selection purpose. Another aspect of admission is the eligibility criteria necessary to enrol for the particular course.
As stated earlier, Christ University provides UG, PG, and PhD programmes. The university is famous for providing BCA, MBA, BBA, Mass Comm, and Law courses. Moreover, the university has been awarded an excellent rank for offering education in these courses. To obtain more information, let us go through the details presented below:
Christ University UG Admission
The duration of Bachelor’s level programs generally remains 3 years. While, for B.Tech, it is 4 years, and B.Arch will take 5 years.
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering/ Information Technology/ Automobile Engineering): Aspirants need to have studied PCM in Class 12th and passed with overall 50% marks or more. Additionally, they must have scored 50% in mathematics separately.
- B.Arch: Those who have pursued 10+2 with PCM subjects shall be eligible, provided that the students should clear the NATA test with valid marks.
- BCA: Students aspiring for BCA must have a 10+2 qualification, which is basic eligibility for the BCA.
- BA (Eco.) Honours: For this course, students must have studied any of the following subjects (Economics/Statistics/Mathematics) at a 10+2 level.
- B.Sc (Biotechnology): Students must have cleared Class 12th with any of the two subjects from Biotech/ Biology/ Chemistry.
- B.Ed: For B.E, students should have acquired a UG degree with 50% in language subjects whereas those with BE/B.Tech needs to have scored 55% marks or above.
Note: Students who are going to appear for 10+2 exams for sessions from March to May 2022 can enrol themselves through Class X and XI marks.
Christ University PG Admission
For all the Postgraduate level Courses, the total duration is 2 years.
- M.Tech: To apply for any of the streams in M.Tech, one must hold B.Tech/ B.E degree with 55% marks (or higher) from a valued university.
- MA: Aspirants shall have cleared the UG exam with 50% marks (or above) to enrol in the Master of Arts (mA) course.
- M.Sc: Those who have earned a BCA/ B.Sc degree in the relevant field with an aggregate of 50% marks or more can apply for an M.Sc course.
- M.Arch: To opt for M.Arch, aspirants should have acquired B.Arch or related degree from a valuable university with 50% marks or more.
- MBA: Graduates from any discipline who have scored 50% marks or more can pursue an MBA course. In addition, they need to clear the entrance exam such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA, etc.
Note: Students who are going to write final degree exams for the batch of March-May 2022 can apply for any PG program with the marks secured in the last qualifying paper.
Christ University Admission Important Date
|Application Form Start||
20 July 2022
|Christ University Admission Last Date||
30 October 2022 (Expected)
8 November 2022
20 November 2022
25 November 2022
5 December 2022
Christ University Application Form 2022
To participate in the admission process, students need to fill out the application form for the particular program, which is the first part of the admission. At Christ University, application forms are provided to the students online. In the process, students have to upload the documents and pay the processing fee for the form. They must ensure to fill out the form with correct details as it is an initial stage of admission. For each of the courses, the registration fee is INR 5000/-.
Now, the most specific concern of the student corresponds to the steps to be followed while filling the form. For this, applicants should take a look at the below section.
How To Apply For Christ University Admission?
Students need to follow the steps mentioned below to complete the Christ University Admission 2022:
Step 1 – Fill out the Registration Form
- Search the official university website to start Christ University Admission 2022.
- Pull down the dropdown of the Admission tab.
- Click on the link http://app.christuniversity.in
- For registration, click the “Register” button on the right side.
- Type in the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Id
- Confirm Password
- Hit the “Register” button.
Step 2 – Verify Email or Password
- Revisit the page for login purposes.
- Type in the email id and password.
- Click on the “ Login’ tab.
Step 3 – Fill Application Form
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Proceed to fill in the application form.
- Provide correct details in personal/academic sections.
Step 4- Upload Documents
- Share the scanned copies of photographs.
- Upload photocopies of mark sheets/certificates.
Step 5- Pay Application Fee
- Deposit the fees for the form online.
- Take the hard copy of the receipts and the form.
- After submission of the form, one needs to view the application status.
Christ University Entrance Exam 2022
Christ University Admission process includes two components, i.e., Merit Scores and Entrance Exam Performance. It is normally followed in each and every educational institution. Some of the key points about the entrance exam at Christ University have been presented below:
- For seeking admission to UG courses, students have to appear for an online entrance exam conducted by the university. The paper will be 120 marks, but the pattern will vary across the courses.
- Those who have opted for M.Sc (Clinical Psychology/ Counselling Psychology) will have to sit for the M.Sc (Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. Further, a micro presentation or interview will also be taken.
- M.Sc (Neuropsychology) Entrance Exam is meant for those enrolled for M.Sc (Psychology HRDM)/M.Sc (Clinical Psychology oncology)/ related courses.
- Admission to MBA depends on the marks scored in the national level exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/.
Christ University Contact Details:
- Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
- Contact No: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Best Universities in Karnataka-
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Presidency University Karnataka
- Karnataka University
- Kuvempu University
- Mangalore University
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the Christ University official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.