Christ University Admission 2023: Registration is ongoing for several courses such as BArch, BSc, BBA, MBA, MSc, MArch, and LLM Courses at Christ University. The last date to apply is 21 September 2023 for Christ University Admission 2023 at @christuniversity.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form before the last date.
Christ University Admission Latest Updates
- Registration is ongoing for Christ University admission to UG and PG courses, 21 September 2023 is the deadline to submit the application form. Apply Here
- MA Economics, MSc Sustainable Development and some other courses are application is available at Christ University, Last date to apply is 06 October 2023. Source
- MBA and MArch course application form is open at Christ University. Apply till 30 September 2023. Source
The business and management advanced degree program “MBA.” Christ University Admission is started, and accepting online applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course on 30 January 2023 and will process all applications by 30 September 2023. Candidates can apply for admission to the Christ University MBA program online at www.christuniversity.in.
On the “App-Stat Christ University” website, you can download the admit card for the admission entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates are invited to group discussions, micro presentations, and personal interviews at Christ University.
- Christ University admission started for undergraduate, postgraduate, interdisciplinary, and doctoral-level programs on 21 January 2023.
- Qualifying and NATA are required for admission in the Architecture UG, and PG programs.
Christ University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Christ University|
|Type of University||Deemed to be University|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG & B.Ed|
|Admission Process||Online/ Offline|
|Email for email@example.com|
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029,
|Contact Number||91 804012 9100 / 9600|
Christ University Admission 2023
Christ University Admission is open now for UG and PG courses. 21 September 2023 is the last date to submit the application form for Christ University admission 2023 to courses like BArch, MArch, BBA, MA, MBA, MSc, and LLM for the session 2023. Other than this, the selection process largely depends on the type of program opted for by the students. For the specific course, there is an entrance exam, whereas, for some, merit scores of the last examination will be evaluated for selection purposes. Another aspect of admission is the eligibility criteria necessary to enroll for the particular course.
Generally, Christ University Admission accepts to all programs through the online admission portal. Students can simply apply through the admission portal of Christ University. The admission process may vary for different programs at UG and PG levels.
As stated earlier, Christ University provides UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. The university is famous for providing BCA, MBA, BBA, Mass Comm, and Law courses. Moreover, the university has been awarded an excellent rank for offering education in these courses. To obtain more information, let us go through the details presented below:
Christ University UG Admission
Christ University Admission for UG programs started for the current year session 2023-24, and the last date to submit the online application form is 21 September 2023. The university is inviting individuals to apply for courses in engineering, technology, law, commerce, finance, sciences, architecture, arts, humanities, and many other rich fields.
Some highly famous programs at the UG level that are accessible for enrollment are BTech, BCom, BArch, BBA, BA, and so on. There are programs with entrance and non-entrance tests. One may check the detail by vising the Christ University Important Guidelines page or reading the article completely.
- BTech (Civil Engineering/ Information Technology/ Automobile Engineering): Aspirants need to have studied PCM in Class 12th and passed with overall 50% marks or more. Additionally, they must have scored 50% in mathematics separately.
- B.Arch: Those who have pursued 10+2 with PCM subjects shall be eligible, provided that the students should clear the NATA test with valid marks.
- BCA: Students aspiring for BCA must have a 10+2 qualification, which is basic eligibility for the BCA.
- BA (Eco.) Honors: For this course, students must have studied any of the following subjects (Economics/Statistics/Mathematics) at a 10+2 level.
- B.Sc (Biotechnology): Students must have cleared Class 12th with any of the two subjects from Biotech/ Biology/ Chemistry.
- B.Ed: For B.E, students should have acquired a UG degree with 50% in language subjects whereas those with BE/BTech need to have scored 55% marks or above.
Christ University PG Admission
Admission is ongoing for various courses at the PG level for the session 2023-24, 21 September 2023 the last date to apply for Christ University admission for all the PG courses. It is possible to turn in the 2023 application form in online mode for PG programs such as MSc, MTech, MSc, MCom, MArch, MA, MBA, and so on.
Christ University Admission to PG programs is permitted on the values of entrance examinations or graduation marks. The final date for enrolling in the PG programs is 21 September 2023. The admission registration fee for all programs is INR 500.
- M.Tech: To apply for any of the streams in M.Tech, one must hold B.Tech/ B.E degree with 55% marks (or higher) from a valued university.
- MA: Aspirants shall have cleared the UG exam with 50% marks (or above) to enroll in the Master of Arts (mA) course.
- M.Sc: Those who have earned a BCA/ B.Sc degree in the relevant field with an aggregate of 50% marks or more can apply for an M.Sc course.
- M.Arch: To opt for M.Arch, aspirants should have acquired B.Arch or a related degree from a valuable university with 50% marks or more.
- LLM: The university is offering Master of Law (LLM) Constitutional and Administrative Law course. This course lasts for 1 year duration. A student who wants to enroll for the LLM course should have an LLB degree from any UGC-approved university with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Christ University MBA Admission 2023
Christ University Admission to MBA programs is open for the academic session 2023. The last date to apply is 21 September 2023. Christ University will accept admission through group discussion, Micro presentation, Personal Interviews, and academic performance. The MBA Christ University fee is Rs. 4,20,000 per annum. It will also accept the score of MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/GRE. There is various specialization available for MBA course.
- Human Resource
- Lean Operations and Systems
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Christ University Application Form 2023
Christ University application form has been released for the various courses such as BA, Bcom, BSc, LLB, BCA, and BTech. and MTech etc. The application form will be submitted online at the official website before the Christ University admission 2023-24 last date is 21 September 2023.
In the process, students have to upload the documents and pay the processing fee for the form. They must ensure to fill out the form with correct details as it is an initial stage of admission. For each of the courses, the registration fee is INR 5000/-.
Now, the most specific concern of the student corresponds to the steps to be followed while filling out the form. For this, applicants should take a look at the below section.
How To Apply For Christ University Admission 2023?
- Students need to follow the steps mentioned below to complete the Christ University Admission 2023:
Step 1 – Fill out the Registration Form
- Search the official university website to start Christ University Admission 2023.
- Pull down the dropdown of the Admission tab.
- Click on the link http://app.christuniversity.in
- For registration, click the “Register” button on the right side.
- Type in the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Id
- Confirm Password
- Hit the “Register” button.
Step 2 – Verify Email or Password
- Revisit the page for login purposes.
- Type in the email id and password.
- Click on the “ Login’ tab.
Step 3 – Fill Application Form
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Proceed to fill in the application form.
- Provide correct details in personal/academic sections.
Step 4- Upload Documents
- Share the scanned copies of photographs.
- Upload photocopies of mark sheets/certificates.
Step 5- Pay the Application Fee
- Deposit the fees for the form online.
- Take the hard copy of the receipts and the form.
- After submission of the form, one needs to view the Application status.
Christ University Entrance Exam 2023
There are two components to the admission process to Christ University, Namely, Merit Scores and Performance on the Entrance Exam. In Almost every educational institution, this is a practice that is Usually followed. The key points that have been presented below have been taken from Christ University’s entrance exam and can be summed up as follows:
- To seek admission to UG courses, students have to appear for an online entrance exam conducted by the university. The paper will be 120 marks, but the pattern will vary across the courses.
- Those who have opted for M.Sc (Clinical Psychology/ Counselling Psychology) will have to sit for the M.Sc (Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. Further, a micro presentation or interview will also be taken.
- M.Sc (Neuropsychology) Entrance Exam is meant for those enrolled for M.Sc (Psychology HRDM)/M.Sc (Clinical Psychology oncology)/ related courses.
- Admission to MBA depends on the marks scored in the national level exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT.
Christ University Result
Christ University examination results are typically updated on the official website. Students from Odd or Even-semesters can check their UG and PG program results by opening the examination section in the result option at Christ University.
Christ University has been deemed to be a university functioning since 1969. Located in Bengaluru, the university aims to make learning accessible to all sections of society.
There are 5 campuses available under Christ University, and these are located mainly in Delhi, Bangalore & Pune. Full-time programs are offered by 3 colleges whereas part-time Courses are provided by the rest of 2 colleges that come under this university. Students are provided with all kinds of facilities including a library, classrooms, canteen, Auditorium, and many others.
Christ University Contact Details:
- Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
- Contact No: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Best Universities in Karnataka
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Presidency University Karnataka
- Karnataka University
- Kuvempu University
- Mangalore University
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the Christ University official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.