Christ University Admission 2023: Christ University began admission for the business and management advanced degree program “MBA.” The university started accepting online applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course on 02 November 2022 and will process all applications by 29 June 2023 (Tentative). Candidates can apply for admission to the Christ University MBA program online at www.christuniversity.in.
Christ University Admission Latest Updates
- The university has started the admission process for MTech courses. The last date to apply is 14 May 2023. (Source)
- Admission to LLM courses and specializations has started at Christ University. The last date to apply is 12 May 2023.
- Christ University has started the admission to MSc courses and specializations. 14 May 2023 is the last date to apply.
- Students can check out the official website of the university for more updates on admissions.
The admit card for the admission entrance examination can be downloaded from the “App-Stat Christ University” website. Candidates who are shortlisted through the Christ University entrance test are called for group discussion, micro presentation, and personal interview. The final admission results will be updated on 15 February 2023 (Tentative).
- University will commence admission for undergraduate, postgraduate, interdisciplinary, and doctoral level programs typically from the second week of August. The closing date for admission in traditional, and professional courses at Christ University appears to be 30 August 2023 (Tentative).
- Qualifying and NATA are required for admission in the Architecture UG, and PG programs.
Christ University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Christ University|
|Type of University||Deemed to be University|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG & B.Ed|
|Admission Process||Online/ Offline|
|Email for email@example.com|
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029,
|Contact Number||91 804012 9100 / 9600|
Christ University Admission 2023
Online admission is usually done for most of the programs. Other than this, the selection process largely depends on the type of program opted for by the students. For the specific course, there is an entrance exam, whereas, for some, merit scores of the last examination will be evaluated for selection purposes. Another aspect of admission is the eligibility criteria necessary to enroll for the particular course.
As stated earlier, Christ University provides UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. The university is famous for providing BCA, MBA, BBA, Mass Comm, and Law courses. Moreover, the university has been awarded an excellent rank for offering education in these courses. To obtain more information, let us go through the details presented below:
Christ University UG Admission
The duration of Bachelor’s level programs generally remains 3 years. While, for B.Tech, it is 4 years, and B.Arch will take 5 years.
- BTech (Civil Engineering/ Information Technology/ Automobile Engineering): Aspirants need to have studied PCM in Class 12th and passed with overall 50% marks or more. Additionally, they must have scored 50% in mathematics separately.
- B.Arch: Those who have pursued 10+2 with PCM subjects shall be eligible, provided that the students should clear the NATA test with valid marks.
- BCA: Students aspiring for BCA must have a 10+2 qualification, which is basic eligibility for the BCA.
- BA (Eco.) Honors: For this course, students must have studied any of the following subjects (Economics/Statistics/Mathematics) at a 10+2 level.
- B.Sc (Biotechnology): Students must have cleared Class 12th with any of the two subjects from Biotech/ Biology/ Chemistry.
- B.Ed: For B.E, students should have acquired a UG degree with 50% in language subjects whereas those with BE/BTech need to have scored 55% marks or above.
Christ University PG Admission
For all the Postgraduate level Courses, the total duration is 2 years.
- M.Tech: To apply for any of the streams in M.Tech, one must hold B.Tech/ B.E degree with 55% marks (or higher) from a valued university. The last date to apply for the MTech courses is 14 May 2023.
- MA: Aspirants shall have cleared the UG exam with 50% marks (or above) to enroll in the Master of Arts (mA) course.
- M.Sc: Those who have earned a BCA/ B.Sc degree in the relevant field with an aggregate of 50% marks or more can apply for an M.Sc course.
- M.Arch: To opt for M.Arch, aspirants should have acquired B.Arch or a related degree from a valuable university with 50% marks or more.
- MBA: Graduates from any discipline who have scored 50% marks or more can pursue an MBA course. In addition, they need to clear the entrance exam such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA, etc.
Christ University Application Form 2023
To participate in the admission process, students need to fill out the application form for the particular program, which is the first part of the admission. At Christ University, application forms are provided to the students online. In the process, students have to upload the documents and pay the processing fee for the form. They must ensure to fill out the form with correct details as it is an initial stage of admission. For each of the courses, the registration fee is INR 5000/-.
Now, the most specific concern of the student corresponds to the steps to be followed while filling out the form. For this, applicants should take a look at the below section.
How To Apply For Christ University Admission 2023?
- Students need to follow the steps mentioned below to complete the Christ University Admission 2023:
Step 1 – Fill out the Registration Form
- Search the official university website to start Christ University Admission 2023.
- Pull down the dropdown of the Admission tab.
- Click on the link http://app.christuniversity.in
- For registration, click the “Register” button on the right side.
- Type in the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Id
- Confirm Password
- Hit the “Register” button.
Step 2 – Verify Email or Password
- Revisit the page for login purposes.
- Type in the email id and password.
- Click on the “ Login’ tab.
Step 3 – Fill Application Form
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Proceed to fill in the application form.
- Provide correct details in personal/academic sections.
Step 4- Upload Documents
- Share the scanned copies of photographs.
- Upload photocopies of mark sheets/certificates.
Step 5- Pay the Application Fee
- Deposit the fees for the form online.
- Take the hard copy of the receipts and the form.
- After submission of the form, one needs to view the Application status.
Christ University Entrance Exam 2023
There are two components to the admission process to Christ University, Namely, Merit Scores and Performance on the Entrance Exam. In Almost every educational institution, this is a practice that is Usually followed. The key points that have been presented below have been taken from Christ University’s entrance exam and can be summed up as follows:
- For seeking admission to UG courses, students have to appear for an online entrance exam conducted by the university. The paper will be 120 marks, but the pattern will vary across the courses.
- Those who have opted for M.Sc (Clinical Psychology/ Counselling Psychology) will have to sit for the M.Sc (Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. Further, a micro presentation or interview will also be taken.
- M.Sc (Neuropsychology) Entrance Exam is meant for those enrolled for M.Sc (Psychology HRDM)/M.Sc (Clinical Psychology oncology)/ related courses.
- Admission to MBA depends on the marks scored in the national level exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/.
Christ University has been deemed to be a university functioning since 1969. Located in Bengaluru, the university aims to make learning accessible to all sections of society.
There are 5 campuses available under Christ University, and these are located mainly in Delhi, Bangalore & Pune. Full-time programs are offered by 3 colleges whereas part-time Courses are provided by the rest of 2 colleges that come under this university. Students are provided with all kinds of facilities including a library, classrooms, canteen, Auditorium, and many others.
Christ University Contact Details:
- Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
- Contact No: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Best Universities in Karnataka
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Presidency University Karnataka
- Karnataka University
- Kuvempu University
- Mangalore University
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the Christ University official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.