Karnataka University Admission 2024: Karnataka University is Located at Dharwad. The University has recognitions with UGC, NAAC, and AIU. It has one main campus and 175+ affiliated colleges. KU has 300+ faculty and 1500+ staff. Around 200 courses are offered at this university. Some popular courses at this university are BA, BSc, B.Com, BE, MBA, MSc, and MA. The admission process for 2024-25 at this university starts from the 2nd week of July 2024 and ends in August 2024.
Karnataka University Admission Updates (February 2024)
- The start date of Karnataka University admission will be 10 July 2024* for various UG and PG level courses.
- The last date of Karnataka University admission 2024 will be 31 August 2024* for all courses.
- The registration window for the Karnataka University entrance exam is expected to happen on 10 April 2024- May 20, 2024.
Karnataka University Admission Highlights
|Mode of Education
|UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., PG Diploma
|MA, M.Sc, M.Com, LLM, MP.Ed, MBA, Ph.D
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
|Merit-based, Entrance Exam
|Infosys, TCS, Muthoot Finance and more
|Admission Eligibility UG Course
|10+2 or equivalent
|Admission Eligibility PG Course
|Bachelor’s Degree with min 50% marks
|Admission Eligibility PhD Course
|Should have a Master’s Degree
Karnataka University Courses Admissions 2024
- B.Com Eligibility: Having 10+2 with commerce subject and 50% marks is the minimum eligibility for this program. The selections are based on the merit of the score in the 12th class. The application fee for this UG program is INR 500.
- BE Eligibility: Candidates who have passed class 12 with 50% marks in the science stream are eligible for admission to this UG program. JEE Main Score will be considered for admissions.
- MBA Eligibility: BBA or any Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks is the basic requirement of this program. Entrance exam-based admissions and CAT/XAT/MAT scores will be accepted.
- MSc Eligibility: Having a BSc degree in a Selected field with 45% to 50% marks is minimum eligibility. Selections are based on the merit of the UG degree.
- MCA Eligibility: Students who have completed a BCA or equivalent UG degree with 50% marks are eligible to apply to this Master’s degree program of KU. The admissions of this program are dependent on the NIMCET score. The application fee for this program will be INR 1000.
Karnataka University Admission 2024
Karnataka University offers various UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Doctoral programs. The University will open the admission portal in the 2nd week of July 2024, and the last date to submit the applications will be 31 August 2024 (tentative). Admission to Karnataka University is decided based on entrance exam scores and qualifying examination marks in most of the offered courses. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online at www.kud.ac.in with an application fee of INR 240.
Karnataka University generally provides admission for PhD courses based on the entrance test. All the students must fulfil the eligibility criteria to enrol in the course. The requirement is for the UG courses, 10+2 study with 50% or above (45% for SC/ST) marks. In order to make your selection sure for PG courses, having a bachelor’s degree is a must within the relevant specializations.
The students wishing to apply for any courses at Karnataka University must know the eligibility criteria. uucms.karnataka.gov.in admission has started, and students can apply for admission online by visiting the admission portal.
Karnataka University UG Admission
Karnatak University admission will start soon for the 2024 session. KUD Admission will be based on merit score for all UG courses. At this university, numerous courses are offered, such as BA, BSC, BCom, BPA, BSW, BTTM, BVA, BBA, BCA, BEd, etc for the 2024 session. The University provides a variety of courses in various streams and also in many specializations. Candidates want to visit the official website @www.kud.ac.in/ to know the eligibility criteria to apply for any one of their favorable courses. Eligibility criteria and course details of some popular courses are given below:
- BCA: To bachelor of computer application course provides admission to those who have completed the 12th class with at least a 50% score. In the course, applicants get various skills in different programming languages, App development, and many others. Karnataka University BCA admission applications can be submitted online at the official portal.
- BA: A bachelor of arts is provided in disciplines like sociology, economics, anthropology, history and archaeology, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, and so on. The students who have completed their 10+2 education can apply for this program.
- B.Com: At Karnataka University B.Com degree can be pursued if a student has a qualification of 10+2 level with previous study related to commerce.
- BEd: For bachelor of education program admission, applicants are required a recognized university bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream and a 50% score. In the course, students will get to learn various aspects of the education system, policies, etc. The duration of the course is 2 years minimum.
- BBA: This is a management stream program at the UG level. Admission will be based on merit and entrance at Karnataka for BBA. To be eligible, students need to obtain at least 50 percent marks.
KUD PG Admission 2024
Admission will be done on the basis of the counselling process. Graduated students must appear for the entrance test at Karnataka University in order to enroll in PG courses. Seat allotment will be done through a merit list made by entrance test score. Following are some of the PG courses available at Karnataka University.
- MCom: Admission to Karnataka University MCom 2024 will be based on the previous academic examination and entrance exam. In order to get admission to this course applicants have to complete their BCom or any other equivalent degree with a minimum 50 percent score.
- MTA: This stands for Master in Tourism Administration which has a duration of 2 years. A bachelor’s degree in the same or related discipline is acceptable for admission to this course.
- M.Sc: There are various specialities in which students can opt for an MSc degree program at Karnataka University. A few of those specializations are electronics, botany, chemistry, geography, and others. Students with a bachelor’s degree in science can apply.
- M.P.Ed: A master’s degree in Physical Education can be pursued after earning a B.P.Ed degree is almost the same discipline.
Karnataka University Ph.D. Admission
It offers 42 regular Ph.D. courses, details of which are listed below. Applicants for admission to the program will be listed on a merit list based on 50% of their post-graduation grades and 50% of their entrance exam scores.
A 100 marks written test determines admission to Ph.D. programs. There will be multiple-choice questions. If the candidate passes the written exam, he or she is scheduled for a Personal Interview. If you passed GATE, NET, SLET, etc, you do not need to take the written test.
There are two types of PhD programmes including Full-time and Part-time programmes.
Full-Time PhD Programme: It will be done in regular mode. Only eligible candidates can apply for admission.
Part-Time PhD Programme: It can be pursued by professionals or In-service candidates after fulfilling all requirements.
Karnataka University Application Form 2024
Karnataka University will then invite applicants to submit applications for MA English, MSc Botany, MVA, MBA, MCom, PG Diploma in Entrepreneurial Finance, and many other courses. The application fees for the PG degree and diploma/certificate programs are INR 605 and INR 240.
How to Apply for Karnataka University Admission 2024?
The admissions process at Karnataka University is organized to ensure that applicants are admitted to the programs they want to enroll in. The arranged process of admission can be learned below.
- Candidates can download the Karnataka University application form from the official website, www.kud.ac.in.
- The properly completed application form must be turned in to the coordinator or chairman of the relevant department at the university, along with the required banking acknowledgment slip of payment for the entrance examination and processing fees.
- The filled application form may also be allowed to send through courier.
- For more than one course, one has to fill out and submit a separate application form.
Karnataka University Result
University Results for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th semesters will be announced on the official website. Among the courses are BA, BSc, B.Com, LLM, M.Ed, MBA, MA, MSc, M.Com, etc. Students can access the results on the Karnataka University main webpage. The University will issue detailed Mark Sheets soon, but the results are not detailed.
How To Check Karnataka University Result?
Students can check their results online on the Karnataka University site by following the mentioned instructions:
- Each candidate will visit the webpage of Karnataka University- https://www.kud.ac.in/.
- Students from the main menu will select the exam section.
- When the exam section page appears, there is an option for the result.
- When students click on results, they will be asked to provide their roll number, course, and related details.
- After providing detail, students will get the result in a pdf.
Karnataka University Course Admissions
|Advanced Diploma Courses
|Faculty of Arts
|French, German, Russian, Sanskrit
|Faculty of Arts
|Faculty of Arts
|Kannada, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Music, Prakrit, Sanskrit, Tamil, Spanish (Self–finance)
|Faculty of Social Sciences
|Faculty of Science
|Faculty of Commerce
|M.Com. (A.S.S. Commerce College Campus, Gadag)
|PG Diploma Course
|Faculty of Science
|PGDCA (Basaveshwar Arts & Commerce College Campus, Gadag)
About Karnataka University
Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) was founded on March 1, 1950. The state’s third university. The University Grants Commission named the university a “Potential of Brilliance.” In Haveri, Belgaum, Dharwad, Bijapur, and Gadag, It is linked with 249 colleges. KUD Dharwad offers 50 PG programs, 4 Post Graduate degrees, 11 Diplomas, 26 M.Phil, and 42 PhD courses. It also provides a number of Postgraduate courses under the DDE.
Karnataka University Affiliated Colleges List
- Govt. First Grade College, Ainapur
- Govt. First Grade College, Athani
- Govt. College Of Teacher Education, Belgaum
- Govt. First Grade College, Chikkodi
- Govt. First Grade College, Gokak
- Govt. First Grade College, Hukkeri
- Govt. First Grade College, Ramdurg
- Govt. First Grade College, Sadalaga
- Govt. First Grade College, Savadatti
Karnataka University Contact Details:
- Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580003, Karnataka State, India
- Contact No.: 0836-2215298
- Karnataka University Official Website: www.kud.ac.in
Ques: what is the Admission process for Karnataka University?
Ans: Applicants who wish to take Karnataka University Admission 2024 have to complete the requirements for UG and PG courses. And happy through an online portal.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Karnataka University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.