Karnataka University Admission 2022: 9 May 2022 is the last date for Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) PhD admission. It offers PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and other certificate courses for admissions. The admission procedures are closed now, and students need to wait for the 2022 admission status. The application procedure will start soon and be updated by the University soon.
Also, the admission criteria for the PG are set by both merit and Entrance; students getting admission in PG programs are required to complete their graduation degree and also should go through the entrance test designed by the Karnataka University. Also, for the PG Diploma and Diploma or certificate courses, the admissions are made based on merit and previous academic scores.
Application Fees:- The Registration fee for all courses is 1000/- rupees which a student is required to pay.
Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) was founded on March 1, 1950. The state’s third university. The University Grants Commission named the university a “Potential of Brilliance.” In Haveri, Belgaum, Dharwad, Bijapur, and Gadag, It is linked with 249 colleges. KUD Dharwad offers 50 PG programs, 4 Post Graduate degrees, 11 Diplomas, 26 M.Phil, and 42 PhD courses. It also provides a number of Postgraduate courses under the DDE.
This university also offers distance learning. Please go to the School of Correspondence Education, or KU Admission, for more information.
Karnataka University, KU, will soon announce admission for the year 2022, and the application form will be available on the university’s official website. Admissions to such courses are made for its 5 departments as commerce, law, science, education, and arts. The date for the release and closure of the application form will be notified soon on the online website of Karnataka University.
Karnataka University Trending Updates:
- Karnatak University PhD Admission 2022-23 has been started and students can apply for admission till 9 May 2022. Click here for more information.
- All UG 1st & 3rd Semester CBCS examination timetable for March April 2022 has been released. Click here
- The university has released B.Ed 2 Year IInd & IVth Semester Examination Time Table March-2022. Click here
- P.G. Course of III & V Semester Fees Concession of Feb.Mar 2022. Click here
- Practical Examination February 2022. Click Here
Karnataka University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA and MCA / M.Sc / M.Com|
|Other Courses||Diploma, Certificate Course|
Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580 003,
Karnataka State, INDIA.
Karnataka University Admission 2022
The students wishing to apply for any courses at Karnataka University must know the eligibility criteria. The requirement is for the UG courses, 10+2 study with 50% or above (45% for SC/ST) marks. In order to make your selection sure for PG courses, having a bachelor’s degree is a must within the relevant specializations.
Karnataka University UG Courses Admission
- BA: A bachelor of arts is provided in disciplines like sociology, economics, anthropology, history & Archaeology, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, and so on. The students who have completed their 10+2 education can apply for this programme.
- B.Com: At Karnataka University B.Com degree can be pursued if a student has a qualification of 10+2 level with the previous study related to commerce.
- B.Ed: Selection to this course will be made on merit and a list will be declared carrying the names of selected ones. A bachelor’s degree holder can apply for this course.
Karnataka University PG Courses Admission
- MTA: This stands for master in tourism administration that has a duration of 2 years. A bachelor’s degree in the same or related discipline is acceptable for giving admission to this course.
- M.Sc: There are various specialities in which students can opt for an MSc degree program at Karnataka University. Few of those specializations are electronics, botany, chemistry, geography, and others. Students with a bachelor’s degree in science can apply.
- M.P.Ed: A master’s degree in Physical Education can be pursued after earning a B.P.Ed degree is almost the same discipline.
Karnataka University PhD Admission
Karnatak University PhD Admissions for sessions 2022-23 have begun and students can apply for the online admission till 9 May 2022. It offers 42 regular PhD courses, details of which are listed below. Applicants for admission to the programme will be listed on a merit list based on 50% of their post-graduation grades and 50% of their entrance exam scores.
A 100 marks written test determines admission to PhD programmes. There will be multiple-choice questions. If the candidate passes the written exam, he or she is scheduled for a Personal Interview. If you passed GATE, NET, SLET, etc, you do not need to take the written test.
Karnataka University Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||5 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||12 July 2022|
|Result date||19 July 2022|
|Merit List||2 August 2022|
|Counseling||12 August 2022|
Karnatak University PhD Admission Important Dates:
|Application form Starts||18 April 2022|
|Last Date of application form||9 May 2022|
|Entrance exam||19 May 2022|
|Entrance result date||27 May 2022|
|Merit List||27 May 2022|
|Counselling/ Interview||6 June 2022|
Karnataka University Application Form 2022
Karnataka University Application Form is available online. Candidates need to fill out the application and submit it to the Karnataka university director. The Application fee of Karnatka University is Rs.1000/- for each Programme. If any candidate wants a University prospectus, they can take it from the university campus for Rs.200/-.
How to Apply for Karnataka University Admission?
- Candidates should download the application form from the University’s website.
- Fill out the application and attach the documents like fees paid challan, three passport size photos, and Aadhar cards.
- The Application fee for each program is Rs.1000/- and the University Prospectus fee is Rs.200/-
- Submit the application to the Director, of the open & Distance learning program, vishwachetan Building K.U Dharwad.
- Courses fees must be paid online.
- Students must apply for admission on the main campus itself.
- Students make sure to submit the application before the last date.
Karnataka University Course Admissions
|Advanced Diploma Courses|
|Faculty of Arts||French, German, Russian, Sanskrit|
|Faculty of Arts||French, German|
|Faculty of Arts||Kannada, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Music, Prakrit, Sanskrit, Tamil, Spanish (Self–finance)|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Yoga Studies|
|Faculty of Science||Statistical Computing|
|Faculty of Commerce||M.Com. (A.S.S. Commerce College Campus, Gadag)|
|PG Diploma Course|
|Faculty of Science||PGDCA (Basaveshwar Arts & Commerce College Campus, Gadag)|
Karnataka University Affiliated Colleges List
- Govt. First Grade College, Ainapur
- Govt. First Grade College, Athani
- Govt. College Of Teacher Education, Belgaum
- Govt. First Grade College, Chikkodi
- Govt. First Grade College, Gokak
- Govt. First Grade College, Hukkeri
- Govt. First Grade College, Ramdurg
- Govt. First Grade College, Sadalaga
- Govt. First Grade College, Savadatti
Karnataka University Contact Details:
- Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580003, Karnataka State, India
- Contact No.: 0836-2215298
- Karnataka University Official Website: www.kud.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Karnataka University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.