Karnataka University Admission 2022: Karnataka University is located in Dharwad district, and this is a state university established in 1976. This University is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. Karnataka University offers 50 PG courses, eleven Certificate courses, four Advanced Diploma courses, 26 M.Phil degrees, and 42 Ph.D. programs.
Karnataka University, KU, will soon announce admission for the year 2022, and the application form will be available on the university’s official website. Admissions in such courses are made for its 5 departments as commerce, law, science, education, and arts. The date for the release and closure of the application form will be notified soon at the online website of Karnataka University.
Karnataka University Admission 2022, Highlights:
|University Name||Karnataka University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA and MCA / M.Sc / M.Com|
|Other Courses||Diploma, Certificate Course|
Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580 003,
Karnataka State, INDIA.
|Karnataka University Official Website||https://www.kud.ac.in/|
Karnataka University Admission Process 2022-23
- The Karnataka University admission forms will be available online when the authorities of admission open the link.
- Fill the application form online and can download the form and can manually fill in the form
- The application fee at Karnataka University is INR 220 for general candidates and INR 110 for the scheduled caste candidates.
- Before the deadline, candidates must complete and submit the application forms on the KU website.
Karnataka University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
The students wishing to apply for any courses at Karnataka University must know the eligibility criteria. For the UG courses, 10+2 study with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks is the requirement. In order to make your selection sure for PG courses, having a UG degree is a must within the relevant specializations.
Karnataka University UG Courses Admission
- BA: A bachelor of arts is provided in disciplines like sociology, economics, anthropology, history & Archaeology, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, and so on.
- B.Com: At Karnataka University B.Com degree can be pursued if a student has a qualification of 10+2 level with the previous study related to commerce.
- B.Ed: Selection to this course will be made on merit and a list will be declared carrying the names of selected ones.
Karnataka University PG Courses Admission 2022
- MTA: This stands for master in tourism administration that has a duration of two years. A bachelor’s degree in the same or related discipline is acceptable for giving admission to this course.
- MSc: There are various specialities in which students can opt for an MSc degree program at Karnataka University. Few of those specializations are electronics, botany, chemistry, geography, and others.
- M.P.Ed: A master’s degree in Physical Education can be pursued after earning a B.P.Ed degree is almost the same discipline.
Karnataka University Admission 2022-23| Offered Courses
|Advanced Diploma Courses|
|Faculty of Arts||French, German, Russian, Sanskrit|
|Faculty of Arts||French, German|
|Faculty of Arts||Kannada, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Music, Prakrit, Sanskrit, Tamil, Spanish (Self–finance)|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Yoga Studies|
|Faculty of Science||Statistical Computing|
|Faculty of Commerce||M.Com. (A.S.S. Commerce College Campus, Gadag)|
|PG Diploma Course|
|Faculty of Science||PGDCA (Basaveshwar Arts & Commerce College Campus, Gadag)|
- Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580003, Karnataka State, India
- Contact No.: 0836-2215298