Karnataka University Admission 2023: The admission to the PG diploma, degree, and certificate programs at Karnataka University will be announced in the first week of October. Candidates may enroll for programs included in the streams like arts, science & technology, social science, commerce, law, education, and management.
Those who aim to enrich their knowledge with the course from Karnataka University can apply by downloading the application form from the official website www.kud.ac.in. The last date to submit the application without a late fee for several programs like MA Political Science, MA Sociology, MLIB, MSc Botany, and more., is 03 November 2023 (Tentative).
- For admission to the Karnataka University academic year 2023-24 all categories of candidates have to pay the common full fee for registration which is 240 Indian Rupees.
- Address to submit application forms are mentioned on the official admission notice of Karnataka University.
Karnataka University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA and MCA / M.Sc / M.Com|
|Other Courses||Diploma, Certificate Course|
Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580 003,
Karnataka State, INDIA.
uucms.karnataka.gov.in Admission 2023
The students wishing to apply for any courses at Karnataka University must know the eligibility criteria. uucms.karnataka.gov.in admission will start soon and students can apply for admission online by visiting the admission portal.
The requirement is for the UG courses, 10+2 study with 50% or above (45% for SC/ST) marks. In order to make your selection sure for PG courses, having a bachelor’s degree is a must within the relevant specializations.
Karnataka University UG Admission
A lot of students look to apply for admission in various UG/PG programs such as BA, BSC, BCom, BPA, BSW, BTTM, BVA, BBA, BCA, BEd, etc. at Karnataka University every year. The University provides a variety of courses in various streams and also in many specializations. Candidates want to visit the official website @www.kud.ac.in/ to know the eligibility criteria to apply for any one of their favorable courses. Eligibility criteria and course detail of some popular courses are given below:
- BA: A bachelor of arts is provided in disciplines like sociology, economics, anthropology, history & Archaeology, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, and so on. The students who have completed their 10+2 education can apply for this program.
- B.Com: At Karnataka University B.Com degree can be pursued if a student has a qualification of 10+2 level with previous study related to commerce.
- B.Ed: Selection to this course will be made on merit and a list will be declared carrying the names of selected ones. A bachelor’s degree holder can apply for this course.
Karnataka University PG Admission
Registration for PG courses at University will start in the month of August 2023. Karnataka University Admission will soon be open for the new session. Graduated students must appear for the entrance test at Karnataka University in order to enroll in PG courses. Seat allotment will be done through a merit list made by entrance test score. Following are some of the PG courses available at Karnataka University.
- MCom: Master of Commerce or MCom at Karnataka University provides
- MTA: This stands for master in tourism administration that has a duration of 2 years. A bachelor’s degree in the same or related discipline is acceptable for giving admission to this course.
- M.Sc: There are various specialties in which students can opt for an MSc degree program at Karnataka University. A few of those specializations are electronics, botany, chemistry, geography, and others. Students with a bachelor’s degree in science can apply.
- M.P.Ed: A master’s degree in Physical Education can be pursued after earning a B.P.Ed degree is almost the same discipline.
Karnataka University Ph.D. Admission
It offers 42 regular Ph.D. courses, details of which are listed below. Applicants for admission to the program will be listed on a merit list based on 50% of their post-graduation grades and 50% of their entrance exam scores.
A 100 marks written test determines admission to Ph.D. programs. There will be multiple-choice questions. If the candidate passes the written exam, he or she is scheduled for a Personal Interview. If you passed GATE, NET, SLET, etc, you do not need to take the written test.
Karnataka University Application Form 2023
Karnataka University Application Form will be soon available online. Candidates need to fill out the application and submit it to the Karnataka university director. The Application fee of Karnataka University is Rs.1000/- for each Programme. If any candidate wants a University prospectus, they can take it from the university campus for Rs.200/-.
How to Apply for Karnataka University Admission 2023?
- Candidates should download the application form from the University’s website.
- Fill out the application and attach the documents like fees paid challan, three passport-size photos, and Aadhar cards.
- The Application fee for each program is Rs.1000/- and the University Prospectus fee is Rs.200/-
- Submit the application to the Director of the open & Distance learning program, vishwachetan Building K.U Dharwad.
- Courses fees must be paid online.
- Students must apply for admission on the main campus itself.
- Students make sure to submit the application before the last date.
Karnataka University Result
Karnataka University Results for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th semesters will be announced on the official website. Among the courses are BA, BSc, B.Com, LLM, M.Ed, MBA, MA, MSc, M.Com, etc. Students can access the results on the Karnataka University main webpage. The University will issue detailed Mark Sheets soon, but the results are not detailed.
How To Check Karnataka University Result?
Students can check their results online on the Karnataka University site by following the mentioned instructions:
- Each candidate will visit the webpage of Karnataka University- https://www.kud.ac.in/.
- Students from the main menu will select the exam section.
- When the exam section page appears, there is an option for the result.
- When students click on results, they will be asked to provide their roll number, course, and related details.
- After providing detail, students will get the result in a pdf.
Karnataka University Course Admissions
|Advanced Diploma Courses|
|Faculty of Arts||French, German, Russian, Sanskrit|
|Faculty of Arts||French, German|
|Faculty of Arts||Kannada, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Music, Prakrit, Sanskrit, Tamil, Spanish (Self–finance)|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Yoga Studies|
|Faculty of Science||Statistical Computing|
|Faculty of Commerce||M.Com. (A.S.S. Commerce College Campus, Gadag)|
|PG Diploma Course|
|Faculty of Science||PGDCA (Basaveshwar Arts & Commerce College Campus, Gadag)|
About Karnataka University
Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) was founded on March 1, 1950. The state’s third university. The University Grants Commission named the university a “Potential of Brilliance.” In Haveri, Belgaum, Dharwad, Bijapur, and Gadag, It is linked with 249 colleges. KUD Dharwad offers 50 PG programs, 4 Post Graduate degrees, 11 Diplomas, 26 M.Phil, and 42 PhD courses. It also provides a number of Postgraduate courses under the DDE.
Karnataka University Affiliated Colleges List
- Govt. First Grade College, Ainapur
- Govt. First Grade College, Athani
- Govt. College Of Teacher Education, Belgaum
- Govt. First Grade College, Chikkodi
- Govt. First Grade College, Gokak
- Govt. First Grade College, Hukkeri
- Govt. First Grade College, Ramdurg
- Govt. First Grade College, Sadalaga
- Govt. First Grade College, Savadatti
Karnataka University Contact Details:
- Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580003, Karnataka State, India
- Contact No.: 0836-2215298
- Karnataka University Official Website: www.kud.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Karnataka University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.