VSKUB Admission 2023: Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University’s July 2023 session admission may begin 05 July 2023 (Tentative). Application forms for admission will be available for submission by the fourth week of 20 September 2023 (Tentative). Candidates can download the admission form by visiting the www.vskub.ac.in portal.
The admission form for admission will not require any amount when downloading. However, the submission process cannot proceed without the deposit of an application fee.
The university commences the admissions process for science, arts, & humanities, commerce, and other streams with designed programs. Here, applicants can apply for a BSc, BA, BCom, MA in performing arts, MPEd, and so on.
- The application form fee for Vijayanagar Sri Krishnadevaraya University programs is INR 600. For Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste application form is INR 300.
- Phd applications normally run for months between March, and April. The application form fee for is VSKUB Phd program is 1,000.
VSKUB Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||083922 42873|
|UG Courses||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBM, and BHM|
|PG Courses||M.A M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MBM, and MHM|
|Address||Jnana Sagara Campus, Vinayaka Nagar, Cantonment, Ballari, Karnataka 583104|
|Location||Cantonment, Ballari, Karnataka|
VSKUB Admission 2023
Students interested in taking admission at VSKUB must visit the university portal to start their application. Use this link to register: www.vskub.ac.in. Some of the courses include the BA program, BSc, programs, BCom, BBM, BHM, MA, MSc, and MBA, to mention a few.
MBA application forms cost INR 800 for the unreserved category and INR 400 for the reserved category (SC/ST). The admission form for MA, MSc, and M.Com is INR 600 for unreserved students and INR 300 for reserved categories (SC/ST). The registration fees must be paid through NEFT to the Finance Officer of VSTU.
VSKUB UG Admission
The university offers various UG courses such as BA, B.SC, B.Com, BBM, BHM, etc. The general eligibility criteria is a Class 10 + 2 pass from a reputed board in India. The admission process is based on the marks of the last graduation, and there are no entrance tests required. The minimum cut-off mark for UG courses is 50%, and the university provides a 5% relaxation to the reserved students (SC/ST).
- BA: Applicants must be Class 10 + 2 graduates from a recognized institution. The admission process is based on the merit of Class 10 + 2 marks. The university uses the marks from the last qualifying level to make the provisional list.
- BSc: The university accepts applicants that have graduated from class 10 + 2 from a reputed college. It is based on merit, and students must have completed their class 10 + 2 with relevant subjects to the courses they wish to pursue.
- BCom: A student who has a 12th-class passing certificate from a recognized board can apply for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce degree. BCom is an undergraduate degree of a duration of 3 years.
VSKUB PG Admission
The admission process is conducted in July every year. The VSKUB University offers various Master’s degree specializations such as MA programs(English, history, etc.), MSc programs(In Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, etc.), etc.
Students that wish to pursue PG courses must have completed a UG course relevant to the PG course they want to pursue. The admission is based on scores from previous undergraduate courses, and the university will use the merits to calculate the provisional list.
- MA: The university offers various MA programs. The eligibility criteria for the MA programs are listed below. Applicants must have completed a UG program in the relevant field from a recognized institution. The marks required for each subject are 50%, and the overall degree aggregate is 50%. The university provides 5% relaxation to reserved and non-creamy layer students(SC/ST/OBC).
- MBA: There is an MBA program offered to all eligible students across the country by Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree, such as a BBA or equivalent, with at least 50% marks. The degree must be valid and approved by the UGC. A student’s seat will be assigned based on the marks scored in entrance tests like CAT/MAT.
VSKUB University Application Form 2023
The application process for VSKUB UG and PG programs is different. Application forms are available on the official website for VSKUB Admission. Students should fill out the application form with all the correct information. The details provided by the students must be according to the educational certificates. The process required for both programs are listed below:
How To Apply For VSKUB University PG Course Admission 2023
The application forms for M.Com, M.Sc., and MA are uploaded on the university website. The application process is the same. Applicant must fill out the application form and submit it to the address mentioned below: The Coordinator, PG Admission Cell, VSK university, Ballari, Pin code: 583105.
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee before submitting the application form. The general applicants must pay INR 600, and the reserved applicants must pay INR 300. Applicants must pay the application fee through an NEFT addressed to the VSKUB Finance Officer.
- IFSC Code: CNRB0003866
- Account Number: 3866101000001
How To Apply For VSKUB University UG Course Admission 2023?
- The admission form for the PG and UG courses can be collected on the university campus or from all the affiliated colleges.
- Please fill out the form using your handwriting.
- Submit the admission forms along with the necessary documents to the affiliated colleges
How To Apply For VSKUB MBA & PGDM Course Admission 2023?
The application form for the MBA course is uploaded on the VSKUB official website: www.rcub.ac.in. Share the application number and challan number to complete the admission process. Print out the application form and submit it to the address mentioned below: Nodal Officer, Consortium for PGCET, RCUB, PBNH-4, Belagavi, Pincode: 591 156
- UG original degree or provisional degree
- Grade 10 and 12 certificates and mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Applicants claiming reservations must provide a supporting certificate
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
VSKUB University Course Admissions
|P.hd.||3 to 5 Years|
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Prospectus
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a State University recognized by the Government of Karnataka under the Karnataka State Universities Act 2000. It is a linked university with about 100 allied colleges contributing to both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The university shelters the regions of Ballari and Koppal. the university is considered economically and educationally backward compared to the national and state average. Hence, the university endeavors to embark on innovative means of higher education in order to make it both qualitative and affordable.
Faculty at VSKUB
- Dr. M.s. Subhas (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. N. Shantha Naik (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Chalawadi Channabasappa (Professor)
- Mr. Megharaja (Professor)
- Dr. Manoj Dolli (Professor)
- Dr. R. Niranjan (Professor)
- Dr. I. Honnur Ali (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. K. Mohan Das (Assistant Professor)
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Affiliated Colleges List:
|Govt. Degree College for Men, Anantapur|
|Govt. Degree College for Women, Anantapur|
|Govt. Degree College, Dharmavaram|
|Govt. Degree College, Kadiri|
|Govt. Degree College, Bukkapatnam|
|M.S. Degree College, Gooty|
|Govt. Degree College, Madakasira|
As one of the most famous Universities in the Region, VSKUB University provides Courses in the arts, commerce, science, and engineering fields. During the admission process, you will be able to complete the application process online, and you will not have to visit the campus of the University. It is possible to find information about the admission procedure on the official website of the university. During the June/July session, the university conducts its admission process based on merit from a counseling round conducted during the session.
The university conducts its admission process based on the admission guidelines that state that all the application forms must be submitted with receipt of payment of the registration fee. The registration fees differ from program to program and check below the registration fees for some of the courses.
- Best Libraries
- Inspiring Environment
- Wonderful Facilities
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Good Practical Labs
- Wide Area Campus
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Good Results
- Department of Kannada
- Department of English
- Department of Economics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mineral processing
- Department of Environment Science
- Department of Commerce & Management
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Management
- Department of History & Archaeology
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Social Work
VSKUB Contact Details:
- Address: Jnana Sagara Campus, Vinayaka Nagar, Cantonment, Ballari, Karnataka
- Phone: 08392 242873
- VSKUB Official Website: http://vskub.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for VSKUB Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.