Kuvempu University Admission 2023: Students can apply for admission to various undergraduate to session 2023-24. 30 September 2023 is the last date for Kuvempu University Admission 2023 for UG courses. There are various programmes like arts, commerce, science & technology, and education stream, which will commence from the very beginning of June. There are variety of PG programs, including MA English, MCom, MBA, MEd, MSc Food Technology, and others.
Kuvempu University Trending Updates
- Kuvempu University admission is open for UG programmes, 30 September 2023 is last date with a late fee. Source
- Kuvempu University release Last date for submission of the online examination for MBA programme is 10 July 2023. Source
- PhD registration was open at Kuvempu University, The last date to apply was 04 July 2023 for Admissions. Source
Applicants who find the offline mode of the application comparatively easier than the digital version may do so by reaching out to the official website, and downloading the application form. PG program’s admission is heavily guided by the merit phenomena. Selection criteria are based on performance on an entrance exam or academic scores.
- General or Other Backward Category (OBC) candidates must pay the amount of INR 250 as application fees.
- Having admitted to the desired programs allow students to experience the benefits offered by the university on its established campus, such as canteen facilities, wifi, health care, a library, and much more.
Kuvempu University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kuvempu University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||29 June 1987|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Com/M.Sc/LL.M/MBA|
|Address||Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Road leading to Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka 577451|
Kuvempu University Admission 2023
The university offers UG, PG Diploma, and Ph.D. courses, and the application process can be done online or offline. The university offers MBA, MCA, MA, Mcom, MSc, Ph.D. programs, MPhil programs, and PG diplomas. 30 September 2023 is the last date for Kuvempu University Admission 2023 into UG courses.
Kuvempu University is famous for its Ph.D. and Post-Graduate courses that it offers. Enrollment can take place online or offline, and the admission form is available on the official university website in order to facilitate the enrollment process. Kuvempu University offers students the opportunity to fill out and submit the admission form online on their website, or they may download the pdf form and complete it offline. Upon completing the form, the student should send it to the university campus so that it can be processed. Please attach the necessary documents for the verification of your application.
The university admission committee announced that students must pay an admission fee during their admission process. The registration fee is INR 1000 for the general category and INR 750 for the special category (SC/ST).
Kuvempu University UG Admission
Application submission portal has opened for Kuvempu University UG Admission 2023 and the last date is 30 September 2023 to register. Students can submit online application at @www.kuvempu.ac.in.
Kuvempu University offers admission into multiple discipline bachelor-level courses so that the students can opt for the best available course for them. admission portal is open now for session 2023, The application form for admission to the Kuvempu University UG courses is to be released by the university very soon on its official website.
The students who are aspiring for admission into the UG courses need to have passed their 12th class or equivalent level education from a recognized institution or board while scoring a minimum of 45% score. The students are provided the opportunity to opt for courses among the faculty of arts, commerce, education, and science.
BBA: Students must complete 12th from a recognized board of education are eligible for this course. Kuvempu University BBA requires a certain percentage score 45% to be admitted to their program. There are a variety of BBA colleges that also have entrance exams for those seeking admission to their BBA programs. It takes 3 years time duration to complete.
BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level course at Kuvempu University. Those students who have 12th-degree from a recognized university easily can opt for this Kuvempu University BCom course.
BA: Kuvempu University provides BA course with 14 Different specialisations. To apply for in BA (Bachelor of Art), students need to pass 12th in any stream (Arts/ Commerce/ Science).
BLIS: Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences is a UG-level one-year course at Kavempu University. The eligibility criteria of this BLIS course are 50% score with a UG degree and is 5% of relaxation for SC/ST category students.
Kuvempu University PG Admission
The last date was 31 July 2023 to enroll and submit the filled application form for the Kuvempu University MBA Admission 2023. All interested applicants are required to go to the university’s authorized web page and submit their registration form before the deadline. The university requires students wishing to enroll in PG courses to be graduates of an institution approved by the UGC or equivalent. Students are enrolled based on their scores from entrance examinations.
- M.Com: Candidates with a Bachelor of Commerce degree or any managerial degree can sit for the university entrance exam. A minimum aggregate of 45% is required to apply for Kuvempu University MCom admission. The duration of the Master of Commerce program is 2 years.
- M.Sc: According to the university, admission is determined by the university’s entrance examinations. The entrance examination will be open to students with Bachelor of Science degrees or any relevant undergraduate degree. Candidates who are interested to apply for Kuvempu University MSc admission must have passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
- MBA: There are two MBA degrees offered by the university: Travel and Tourism Management and Human Resource Management. To enroll in these courses, you must have a Bachelor’s degree. In addition, they must take the CMAT qualifying test or any Karnataka State entrance examination.
- MCA: Candidates must have graduated from a BCA or BSc Information and Technology program (Computer Science must be one of their main subjects). The university’s entrance test scores determine the eligibility for admission.
- MA: Kuvempu University offers multiple MA specializations such as English, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, History and archaeology, Education etc. 12th degree with 50% marks is required to apply for MA at Kuvempu University.
Kuvempu University Ph.D. Admission 2023
- Students that wish to enroll for Ph.D. must be PG graduates, and the enrollment process is entrance-based.
Ph.D. in Commerce
- Students must hold MCom or MBA degrees.
- They should also have scorecards from JRF/NET/FIP/SLET.
Ph.D. in Education
- The university accepts M.Ed graduates, and admission is based on the scores of the qualifying examination.
Kuvempu University Application Form 2023
Kuvempu University application form filling process has annoncend for the 2023 academic year session in both online and offline. The last date is 30 September 2023 for Kuvempu University Admission session 2023-24 Various centers of Kuvempu University will invite applicants to submit their applications for numerous disciplinary programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels.
The final date to submit online applications at Kuvempu University will be announced soon after the opening of applications. The university charges an application fee of INR 250. Fees are possible to deposit in the university with any of the following modes, demand draft, credit card, UPI, net banking, debit card, etc.
How To Apply For Kuvempu University Admission 2023?
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Applicants who want to complete their application process offline must first download the pdf.
- If you wish to fill out the admission form online, follow the instructions stated on the site.
- Submit the duly filled admission form on the website.
- Students who have completed their admission form offline must visit the university campus to submit their application and relevant documents.
- The application form fee is INR 1 000 for the general category and INR 750 for the special category.
- The fee can be paid online using debit cards, credit cards, or any form of net banking.
- Grade 10 and 12 Mark sheets.
- Grade 10 and 12 Certificates.
- Graduation certificates
- Proof of address
- Caste certificates
- SC/ST certificates, if applicable
Kuvempu University Entrance Exam 2023
Kuvempu University Entrance Exam is a University-based exam conducted for various UG courses. In one year the exam is conducted one time. Only students who score higher will be selected. Every year the applications for this exam are started in June and this year will also be. The exam registration process will be initiated in online mode and students will submit the forms at the website. For this purpose, an official link to the site is given as http://www.kuvempu.ac.in.
The admissions for several of the courses offered at Kuvempu University are absolutely dependent upon the results of the entrance examinations for these courses. In the following sections, you can find more information about the entrance examination and the related programs that are available to aspirants.
- Entrance Examinations are typically administered at Kuvempu for BPEd and MPEd programs.
- Kuvempu University Diploma and Certificate course Entrance Examinations are commonly organized for short-term program admission.
- Kuvempu University Ph.D. entrance examination is held for research degree program admission.
Kuvempu University Result
Kuvempu University is updating semester-wise results for the UG/PG program in mid-July. MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, LLB, LLM BSc, BA & B.Com students of KU will be able to check out their results online at @kuvempu.ac.in. A quick link to check Kuvempu University Results will be published as soon as the university does. Regarding the announcement of the results, there is no confirmation. The pupils need to regularly access our website.
How To Download Kuvempu University Result?
Candidates may check the result of Kuvempu University without wasting their time if they follow the proper procedures. So that they may quickly check the KU semester result, they need to adhere to the instructions provided below.
- Open the browser and type https://kuvempu.ac.in.
- When it opens, Go to the “Results” section and find the link for the KU Results link.
- The opening of the results link will ask you for some information like the Year of Study, Mode of Study, and Roll number.
- Filling in all the above details will show you KU Result.
Kuvempu University Student Portal
The university is providing a separate portal for students. All the facilities for students will be provided through this portal. Students can register themselves here and get access to all information provided by the university. The motive of the portal is to provide information and online services to students in a single application.
Kuvempu University Course Admissions
|History & Archaeology|
|MCom||Business Environment and Policy|
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|Human Resources Management|
|Tourism and Hospitality Management|
Kuvempu University Affiliated Colleges List
- Acharya Tulsi National Commerce College, Shimoga
- Al-Mahmood Women’s First Grade College, Bhadravathi
- Balehonnur Vidya Samsthe First Grade College, Balehonnur
- Government First Grade College, Kaduru
- Government First Grade College, Kalasa
- Government First Grade College, Koppa
- Government First Grade College, Narasimharajapura
- Mythri College of Education, Shimoga
- National College of Education, Shimoga
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Education, Bhadravathi
- Government First Grade College, Ajjampura
- Government First Grade College, Anavatti
- Government First Grade College, Narasimharajapura
- Government First Grade College, Koppa
- Jnana Jyothi Town Mahila Samaja Degree College, Chikmagalur
- Jnana Jyothi Mahavidyala, Shimoga
- Jnana Sagara Mahavidyala, Shimoga
- Jnana Sahyadri First Grade College, Anandapuram
Kuvempu University Contact Details:
- Address: Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta – 577451, Shivamogga Dist., Karnataka, India
- Contact Number: 08282- 256301/256307
- Kuvempu University Official Website: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kuvempu University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.