Kuvempu University Admission 2023: KUVEMPU Online admission for PG courses in arts, commerce, science & technology, and education stream, will commence from the very beginning of June. The deadline for applying to a variety of programs, including MA English, MCom, MBA, MEd, MSc Food Technology, and others, is July 20, 2023 (Tentative).
Applicants who find the offline mode of the application comparatively easier than the digital version may do so by reaching out to the official website, and downloading the application form. PG program’s admission is heavily guided by the merit phenomena. Selection criteria are based on performance on an entrance exam or academic scores.
- General or Other Backward Category (OBC) candidates must pay the amount of INR 250 as application fees.
- Having admitted to the desired programs allow students to experience the benefits offered by the university on its established campus, such as canteen facilities, wifi, health care, a library, and much more.
Kuvempu University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kuvempu University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||29 June 1987|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Com/M.Sc/LL.M/MBA|
|Address||Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Road leading to Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka 577451|
Kuvempu University Admission 2023
The university offers UG, PG Diploma, and Ph.D. courses, and the application process can be done online or offline. The university offers MBA, MCA, MA, Mcom, MSc, Ph.D. programs, MPhil programs, and PG diplomas.
Kuvempu University is famous for its Ph.D. and Post-Graduate courses that it offers. Enrollment can take place online or offline, and the admission form is available on the official university website in order to facilitate the enrollment process. Kuvempu University offers students the opportunity to fill out and submit the admission form online on their website, or they may download the pdf form and complete it offline. Upon completing the form, the student should send it to the university campus so that it can be processed. Please attach the necessary documents for the verification of your application.
The university admission committee announced that students must pay an admission fee during their admission process. The registration fee is INR 1000 for the general category and INR 750 for the special category (SC/ST).
Kuvempu University UG Admission
The Kuvempu University offers admission into multiple discipline bachelor level courses so that the students can opt for the best available course for them. The application form for getting admission to the Kuvempu University UG courses is to be released by the university very soon on its official website.
The students who are aspiring for admission into the UG courses are needed to have passed their 12th class or equivalent level education from a recognized institution or board while scoring a minimum of 45% score. The students are provided the opportunity for opting for courses among the faculty of arts, commerce, education, and science.
Kuvempu University PG Admission
The university requires students wishing to enroll in PG courses to be graduates of an institution approved by the UGC or equivalent. Students are enrolled based on their scores from entrance examinations.
- M.Com: Candidates with a Bachelor of Commerce degree or any managerial degree can sit for the university entrance exam. A minimum aggregate of 45% is required to apply for Kuvempu University MCom admission. The duration of the Master of Commerce program is 2 years.
- M.Sc: According to the university, admission is determined by the university’s entrance examinations. The entrance examination will be open to students with Bachelor of Science degrees or any relevant undergraduate degree. Candidates who are interested to apply for Kuvempu University MSc admission must have passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
- MBA: There are two MBA degrees offered by the university: Travel and Tourism Management and Human Resource Management. To enroll in these courses, you must have a Bachelor’s degree. In addition, they must take the CMAT qualifying test or any Karnataka State entrance examination.
- MCA: Candidates must have graduated from a BCA or BSc Information and Technology program (Computer Science must be one of their main subjects). The university’s entrance test scores determine the eligibility for admission.
Kuvempu University Ph.D. Admission
- Students that wish to enroll for Ph.D. must be PG graduates, and the enrollment process is entrance-based.
Ph.D. in Commerce
- Students must hold MCom or MBA degrees.
- They should also have scorecards from JRF/NET/FIP/SLET.
Ph.D. in Education
- The university accepts M.Ed graduates, and admission is based on the scores of the qualifying examination.
Kuvempu University Application Form 2023
During the course of this semester, the university will propose a system for online applications, through which forms will soon be made available. INR 1000 will be the application fee for general candidates, and INR 750 will be the application fee for scheduled caste students. Applicants are requested to submit the application fee by means of a DD made out in favor of the Finance Officer of the Kuvempu University.
Application Form: The application form is posted on the official university site. Kuvempu University conducts the July Session admission process only. The application process can be filled out online or offline,
How To Apply For Kuvempu University Admission 2023?
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Applicants who want to complete their application process offline must first download the pdf.
- If you wish to fill out the admission form online, follow the instructions stated on the site.
- Submit the duly filled admission form on the website.
- Students who have completed their admission form offline must visit the university campus to submit their application and relevant documents.
- The application form fee is INR 1 000 for the general category and INR 750 for the special category.
- The fee can be paid online using debit cards, credit cards, or any form of net banking.
- Grade 10 and 12 Mark sheets.
- Grade 10 and 12 Certificates.
- Graduation certificates
- Proof of address
- Caste certificates
- SC/ST certificates, if applicable
Kuvempu University Entrance Exam
Kuvempu University Entrance Exam is a University-based exam conducted for various UG courses. In one year the exam is conducted one time. Only students who score higher will be selected. Every year the applications for this exam are started in June and this year will also be. The exam registration process will be initiated in online mode and students will submit the forms at the website. For this purpose, an official link to the site is given as http://www.kuvempu.ac.in.
A variety of UG courses are provided by Kuvempu University in a variety of streams, so there can be a variation in the exam pattern and syllabus for each course. Following the passing of this exam, a variety of courses are available to students, including a BA and a BBA. As well as validating the candidates’ scores on other exams, if any, if they have passed any of them. Candidates who have qualified for PGCET or CMAT may be able to get admission to MBA or MCA programs if their score is valid for PGCET. According to KU, the paper consists of 100 questions, with each question carrying an equal score.
Kuvempu University Result
Kuvempu University is updating semester-wise results for the UG/PG program in mid of July. MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, LLB, LLM BSc, BA & B.Com students of KU will be able to check out their results online at @kuvempu.ac.in. A quick link to check Kuvempu University Results will be published as soon as the university does. Regarding the announcement of the results, there is no confirmation. The pupils need to regularly access our website.
How To Download Kuvempu University Result?
Candidates may check the result of Kuvempu University without wasting their time if they follow the proper procedures. So that they may quickly check the KU semester result, they need to adhere to the instructions provided below.
- Open the browser and type https://kuvempu.ac.in.
- When it opens, Go to the “Results” section and find the link for the KU Results link.
- The opening of the results link will ask you for some information like the Year of Study, Mode of Study, and Roll number.
- Filling in all the above details will show you KU Result.
Kuvempu University Course Admissions
|History & Archaeology|
|MCom||Business Environment and Policy|
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|Human Resources Management|
|Tourism and Hospitality Management|
Kuvempu University Affiliated Colleges List
- Acharya Tulsi National Commerce College, Shimoga
- Al-Mahmood Women’s First Grade College, Bhadravathi
- Balehonnur Vidya Samsthe First Grade College, Balehonnur
- Government First Grade College, Kaduru
- Government First Grade College, Kalasa
- Government First Grade College, Koppa
- Government First Grade College, Narasimharajapura
- Mythri College of Education, Shimoga
- National College of Education, Shimoga
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Education, Bhadravathi
- Government First Grade College, Ajjampura
- Government First Grade College, Anavatti
- Government First Grade College, Narasimharajapura
- Government First Grade College, Koppa
- Jnana Jyothi Town Mahila Samaja Degree College, Chikmagalur
- Jnana Jyothi Mahavidyala, Shimoga
- Jnana Sagara Mahavidyala, Shimoga
- Jnana Sahyadri First Grade College, Anandapuram
Kuvempu University Contact Details:
- Address: Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta – 577451, Shivamogga Dist., Karnataka, India
- Contact Number: 08282- 256301/256307
- Kuvempu University Official Website: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kuvempu University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.