Kuvempu University Admission 2022: 30 July 2022 is the last date to apply for Kuvempu University Admission 2022-23. Generally, it releases its application form nearly in the month of June every year. This university is located in Karnataka and was established in 1987. University offers post-graduation programs for admissions like M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work), B.A. (Political Science), and LL.M. (Business Law) Courses.
Kuvempu University offers PG and PhD programs in all streams like Arts, Commerce, and Science. The admission process will be started in June for the 2022 academic procedure. The admission intake for the MA/MSC/MCom course is done on a merit basis. Also, for the PhD programs, the final scores of the master’s degree are evaluated. Students should check the official website for precise details. All the facilities are well structured for the students who enrol in this university.
- Application Fees:- For both Postgraduate and PhD courses, the registration fees for general category students is 1000/- rupees, whereas the reserved category students are required to pay 750/- rupees only for the application form fees.
Kuvempu University also carries PhD degree courses in a plethora of disciplines. Students will be entered into its 35 departments that will provide education at the PG level for streams like Science, Humanities, and Commerce. Students also keep the choice to apply for any of its 93 affiliated colleges. Various courses offered under its PG scheme are MBA, MCA, MSc, MA, M.Com, and MCA.
Kuvempu University Trending Updates:
- Kuvempu University admission 2022 is going to start soon. Visit here
- The university released its revised UG academic calendar for sessions 2021-22. To check 1st, 2nd & 3rd-year dates Click here.
- The university has released applications for the vacant seats of the B.Ed course under the government quota. Click here.
- The university has released a notification regarding Computer Literacy Test. Click here to read.
- KU has officially announced that the Kannada language is not compulsory for UG courses offered by the university. Click here.
Kuvempu University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kuvempu University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||29 June 1987|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Com/M.Sc/LL.M/MBA|
|Address||Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Road leading to Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka 577451|
Kuvempu University Admission 2022
Kuvempu University offers UG, PG Diploma, and PhD courses, and the application process can be done online or offline. The university offers MBA, MCA, MA, Mcom, MSc, PhD programs, MPhil programs, and PG diplomas.
Kuvempu University is famous for offering PhD and PG courses. The enrollment process is online or offline, and the admission form is posted on the official university site. The admission form can be filled out and submitted online on the Kuvempu University site, or students can download the pdf and fill it out. After filling it out, they should send it to the university campus. Attach the required documents for verification.
The university admission committee announced that students must pay an admission fee during their admission process. The registration fee is INR 1000 for the general category and INR 750 for the special category (SC/ST).
The 2021 admission process is closed, and the 2022 admission process is starting soon. The dates will be posted on this website.
Kuvempu University B.P.Ed Admission
Bachelor of Physical Education is an undergraduate level programme in the domain of sports & fitness. This course can be pursued by the candidates who have completed their 12th level examination in the field relevant to physical education. Candidates after completing this degree can make careers as trainers, coaches, fitness in charge, and many more.
Kuvempu University PG Admission
The university requires students wishing to enrol in PG courses to be graduates of an institution approved by the UGC or equivalent. Students are enrolled based on their scores from entrance examinations.
- M.Com: Candidates with a Bachelor of Commerce degree or any managerial degree can sit for the university entrance exam. A minimum aggregate of 45% is required.
- M.Sc: According to the university, admission is determined by the university’s entrance examinations. The entrance examination will be open to students with Bachelor of Science degrees or any relevant undergraduate degree.
- MBA: There are two MBA degrees offered by the university: Travel and Tourism Management and Human Resource Management. To enrol in these courses, you must have a Bachelor’s degree. In addition, they must take the CMAT qualifying test or any Karnataka State entrance examination.
- MCA: Candidates must have graduated from a BCA or BSc Information and Technology program (Computer Science must be one of their main subjects). The university’s entrance test scores determine the eligibility for admission.
Kuvempu University PhD Admission
- Students that wish to enrol for PhD must be PG graduates, and the enrollment process is entrance-based.
PhD in Commerce
- Students must hold MCom or MBA degrees.
- They should also have scorecards from JRF/NET/FIP/SLET.
PhD in Education
- The university accepts M.Ed graduates, and the admission is based on the scores of the qualifying examination.
Kuvempu University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||12 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||15 July 2022|
|Entrance Result Test||24 July 2022|
|Merit List||27 July 2022|
|Counselling||5 August 2022|
Kuvempu University Application Form 2022
The university will propose an online system for applications through which forms will be provided soon. For general candidates, INR 1000 and for scheduled caste students, INR 750 will be the application fee. The application fee amount will be submitted through DD to favour the Kuvempu University Finance Officer.
Application Form: The application form is posted on the official university site. Kuvempu University conducts the July Session admission process only. The application process can be filled out online or offline,
How To Apply For Kuvempu University Admission?
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Applicants who want to complete their application process offline must first download the pdf.
- If you wish to fill out the admission form online, follow the instructions stated on the site.
- Submit the duly filled admission form on the website.
- Students who have completed their admission form offline must visit the university campus to submit their application and relevant documents.
- The application form fee is INR 1 000 for the general category and INR 750 for the special category.
- The fee can be paid online using debit cards, credit cards, or any form of net banking.
- Grade 10 and 12 Mark sheets.
- Grade 10 and 12 Certificates.
- Graduation certificates
- Proof of address
- Caste certificates
- SC/ST certificates, if applicable
Kuvempu University Entrance Exam 2022
Kuvempu University Entrance Exam is a University-based exam conducted for various UG courses. In one year the exam is conducted one time. Only students who score higher will be selected. Every year the applications for this exam are started in June and this year will also be. The exam registration process will be initiated in the online mode and students will submit the forms at the website. For this purpose, an official link to the site is given as http://www.kuvempu.ac.in.
The UG courses provided by Kuvempu University are taught in a variety of streams so that their exam pattern and syllabus can be different. Popular courses offered after passing this exam are BA and BBA. It also validates the score of other exams if candidates have passed anyone. If candidates have qualified PGCET or CMAT can get admission to MBA and MCA with a valid score of PGCET. KU composes the paper with 100 questions where each one carries an equal score.
Kuvempu University Course Admissions
|History & Archaeology|
|MCom||Business Environment and Policy|
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|Human Resources Management|
|Tourism and Hospitality Management|
Kuvempu University Affiliated Colleges List
- Acharya Tulsi National Commerce College, Shimoga
- Al-Mahmood Women’s First Grade College, Bhadravathi
- Balehonnur Vidya Samsthe First Grade College, Balehonnur
- Government First Grade College, Kaduru
- Government First Grade College, Kalasa
- Government First Grade College, Koppa
- Government First Grade College, Narasimharajapura
- Mythri College of Education, Shimoga
- National College of Education, Shimoga
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Education, Bhadravathi
- Government First Grade College, Ajjampura
- Government First Grade College, Anavatti
- Government First Grade College, Narasimharajapura
- Government First Grade College, Koppa
- Jnana Jyothi Town Mahila Samaja Degree College, Chikmagalur
- Jnana Jyothi Mahavidyala, Shimoga
- Jnana Sagara Mahavidyala, Shimoga
- Jnana Sahyadri First Grade College, Anandapuram
Kuvempu University Contact Details:
- Address: Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta – 577451, Shivamogga Dist., Karnataka, India
- Contact Number: 08282- 256301/256307
- Kuvempu University Official Website: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in
Other Universities Lists:
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Kuvempu University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.