Bangalore University Admission 2023: Bangalore University Admission will soon start for session 2023. It offers admission to PG courses in various disciplines, like MA, MSc, MCom, MEd, MPEd, & more. For programs like MCom, MCom (FA), MCom (IB) & MTTM. Its admission procedure starts in May and June. For the UG courses, student selection is done based on merit.
Bangalore University Trending Updates
- Bangalore University has announced the deadline for final admission counseling for MCom, MCom (FA), MCom (IB), MTTM. The last date is 19 January 2023. Source
Bangalore University offers approx 50 PG courses, Diploma courses, and Certificate courses. Also, it has 48 PG departments and one PG center in Kolar. For the PG programs, students need to appear for the Entrance Examination Test conducted by the university. And for the PhD, Students are required to complete their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university and should obtain at least 50% marks.
- Application Form Fee: The Registration Fee for the UG programs is Rs 400 for the general category, and for the reserved category, students need to pay Rs 200. Also, for some integrated courses like BA.LLB courses, the application fees are 850 rupees and 550 for the reserved category.
- For PG programs, the fees are 245 rupees for the general category, and for the SC/ST, the students need to pay 145 rupees.
- Bangalore University UG level courses require an average of 50% in 10+2. An undergraduate degree with at least a 50% average is required for the PG level. A Master’s degree is necessary for research-based PhD degrees. Several courses need an entrance exam in addition to merit-based admission. Candidates who have passed PGCET, GATE, KCET, and UGC/CSIR NET.
Bangalore University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Bangalore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA/ BFA/ BVA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Lib/ B.Com/ BBA/ BHM/ BIAS/ BBF/ LL.B|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/ M.Com/ M.Ed/ MBA/ MSW/ MTTM|
|Address||Raj Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka|
Bangalore University Admission 2023
The University of Bangalore has announced its application forms for its UG and PG courses on its official website. There are different degrees available at the university. These include UG and PG programs such as BA, BBA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, etc. Admission into Bangalore University will generally open in the month of August 2023.
Candidates for UG Courses must have a 10+2 certificate with a minimum of 55-60%, and for PG Courses must have a graduation degree with 55%. Students must have a least 50% of marks (45% for reserved categories) in related departments.
Students for some courses at Bangalore University, such as B.E. and B.Arch, must pass an admission exam like KEA’s KCET. Applicants for B.P.Ed, B.Ed, LLB, and B.Lib.Sc should hold a Bachelor’s degree.
Bangalore University UG Admission
Students can choose from a range of undergraduate programs in the three faculties of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Bangalore University currently offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lis, BBA, B.Sc (IDD), BSW, and BCA programs. Students must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board/university. All selections are based on merit. Some of the courses with eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a 3 years long duration full-time programme offered by Bangalore University. Candidates with 10+2 with 50% marks or more from some known institute can apply for this program.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is a UG level degree programme that can be completed in 3 years. Students who hold 10+2 with a computer as a subject can apply. The education must be obtained from any well recognised educational board.
- BBA: The students who have 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for this program. A bachelor of business administration is a professional degree program.
- BBM: admissions to this 3-year course are entrance & merit-based. Aside from the entrance exam, it requires you to pass the 12th standard.
Bangalore University PG Admission
Bangalore University Admission window for PG courses will soon open for the new academic session. The courses offered by Bangalore university under post-graduate degree program are MA, MPA MSW, MVA, MSc, MCA, MLISc, MVoc, MCom, MBA, MEd, MPEd, LLM, MTech, and MArch for the academic session 2023.
- MBA: Master of Business administration is a 2 years long duration full-time professional degree course. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree can apply for admission to this course at Bangalore University.
- M.Sc: The students who want to make a career in the field of Science can opt for the Masters in Science program. It is a PG-level degree that can be obtained in 2 years. Candidates with 50% marks or more in their graduation degree are eligible to apply.
- MCA: The students with 50% or more scores in their graduation degree are eligible to apply for this course. Master of Computer Application is a PG-level degree course that can be obtained in 2 years.
- MVA: Students having graduated in a similar discipline are required to be beheld by the candidate for getting admission.
Bangalore University MBA Admission
Bangalore University will soon start the MBA admission for session 2023-24. The Department of Commerce and Management provides a Master of Business Administration 2-year long course to students. One who has completed their graduation in a relevant discipline can apply for the course. There are limited seats available for the MBA course at Bangalore University.
Bangalore University PhD Admission
Bangalore University offers a PhD program in many different specializations to students all over India. It has various disciplines like PhD in History, Hindi, Computer Science, Foreign Language, and many more.
- Students who want to take Bangalore University admission to any PhD course at Bangalore University must have a master’s degree from any UGC-recognized university in India. The admission will be based on merit scored by the student in the qualifying test, followed by counseling and personal interviews.
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|BPharma Admission||DPharma Admission|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BBA Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MBA Admission|
|BA Admission||MA Admission|
Bangalore University Application Form 2023
Bangalore University releases application forms for various UG (BA, B.Com, BBA, etc.), PG (MA, M.Sc, M.Com), Diploma and PG Diploma, and Certificate courses. The application form process will release, and it can be filled out online or offline mode. Students that wish to fill out their application forms online must visit the official site: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
Fill out the Bangalore University application form with the correct data and process and submit it. The link will direct you to a payment gateway. Pay INR 950 for the application fee to proceed. Print Out the payment receipt and send the hard copy to your nearest study center. The application form will be considered if your designated study centre receives the receipt.
This link allows applicants to download their application forms in order to fill them out offline. The application form must be filled out in block letters according to the instructions. To the top right corner, attach a passport-sized photo.
Students must submit verification documents after completing the Bangalore University application form. Verification documents are listed below.
How to Apply For Bangalore University Admission?
- Open Bangalore University’s official web portal- www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Search for the online admission tab open the admission tab fill out your all admission form choose your desired program and then generate a challan form for Bangalore University admission confirmation it’s about 245 INR overall 200 for the admission fee + 45 INR GST Charges.
- Send the completed application form to the university, along with self-attested copies of all required documents, in person or by registered mail.
- Scorecards and transcripts
- Certificates of previous qualifying degree
- migration Certificate
- Rural study certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate if it is required
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Certificate
Bangalore University Entrance Exam 2023
Bangalore University admissions are provided in its different departments for various courses based on a written exam. This test is organized to provide entry for courses in the streams of Education, Law, Management, Engineering, Science, and Arts. In all of these streams, different courses from UG, PG level to the Ph.D. level are offered.
There will be a Bangalore University admission test for which applications are made in online mode. The online official webpage of the University is www.eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in provided to visit for submitting online applications.
Candidates after qualifying for this exam will get admission for BSW, BLIS, LLB, BCA, BCA, BFA, BE, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.Arch, and BSc at UG scale. This exam is also for M.P.Ed, MSc, M.Ed, M.Com, MVA, MSW, LLM, and so on. BU will take this test from students in the physical model. The question paper will have almost 100 marks and the total marks can vary. No negative marks.
Bangalore University Result
Banglore University has announced the result of examinations conducted in 2023. Students enrolled in various UG Programs (B.Com, BSc & BA) and PG Programs (MSc, MA & M.COm) at Banglore University can check results online. The Bangalore University Scorecard is available for download on the university’s official website for both regular and backlogged students. To check the results, test participants must enter their Registration numbers.
How To Check Bangalore University Result?
Banglore University students should follow the below steps to check Bangalore University Result 2022.
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University that is https://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/.
- Go to Examination Section that will be available on the Homepage.
- Click on Results in Exam Section.
- Students will be asked to enter their reg number and year of study.
- After entering data click on “Result Check”.
- Bangalore University Result 2022 will appear. Hit the print button to take a print of your score card.
Bangalore University Course Admissions
|PG Diploma||Human Resource Management|
|Translation in Hindi|
|Nutrition & Dietetics|
Bangalore University Admit Card 2023
The hall ticket will be issued by the concerned department of the university. Students who want to appear for the upcoming examination can achieve admit card from the university campus/university official website portal. Candidates are suggested they will carry their valid admit card to the examination hall, Hall ticket is very mandatory to attend the examination.
How to download the Admit Card?
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Click on the download admit card tab.
- Select the option, “By registration ID” & “By roll number”.
- Enter the registration number/roll number.
- Select the DOB(Date of birth).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Save and Download it for further use.
Bangalore University Contact Details:
- Address: Mysore Rd, Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560056, India
- Phone: 080-22961037
- Email: email@example.com
- Bangalore University Official Website: bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit Bangalore University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.