Bangalore University Admission 2024: Bangalore University is a popular University which is situated in Karnataka. Application forms 2024-25 admissions for various UG programs will be available from 15 May 2024, and the deadline for submissions will be 10 July 2024. PG admissions forms will start on 27 October 2024 and end on 25 November 2024.
Bangalore University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Bangalore University|
|Mode of Education||Regular|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral, PG Diploma and more|
|Popular Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, Ph.D., PGDM|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Merit, Entrance Exam,and Interview (Ph.D.), Counselling|
|Entrance Exam||PGCET, GATE, UGC NET/CSIR NET (for PG courses)|
|Placement||Maruti Suzuki, Dell, TCS, Accenture, Textron and more|
|University Type||Public University|
|University Website||Bangalore University|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 level or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in from UGC approved University|
Bangalore University is holding approvals of UGC, BCI, AICTE and NCTE. It has a total faculty of 1000+. BU has one main campus, 560 affiliated colleges and five constituent colleges. Around 100+ Diploma to PhD level programs are offered at this institute. The popular courses of this university are BA Humanities, BCom Accounting, BSc Computer Science, BCA, MSc ( Multiple fields) and MBA.
Bangalore University Courses Admissions 2024
- BA Humanities Eligibility: Candidates willing for this UG program of Bangalore University should have at least a 10+2 education in any stream. Merit-based selections are provided for this program.
- BSc Computer Science Eligibility: Passing class 12 with 50% marks in the Science stream is minimum eligibility. Enrollments are based on merit of 10+2. The application fee for this Bachelor’s degree will be INR 1000.
- BCA Eligibility: Applicants for this UG degree should have at least class XII with PCM subjects and 50%. 10+2 merit-based admissions will be provided.
- MSc Eligibility: The candidate willing to do an MSc program in their interesting field should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in the same stream. Selections for this program will be entrance exam-based (BUG-PGCET). The application fee will be INR 1500.
- MBA Eligibility: The minimum criteria is having a UG degree in any discipline with 50% marks. BUG-PGCET entrance exam-based admissions.
Bangalore University Admission 2024
The University offers admission to numerous PG programs like MA, MCom, MSc, MEd, and so on. The applicants can submit the application form on the official web portal.
Candidates for UG Courses must have a 10+2 certificate with a minimum of 55-60%, and for PG Courses must have a graduation degree with 55%. Students must have a least 50% of marks (45% for reserved categories) in related departments.
Students for some courses at Bangalore University, such as B.E. and B.Arch, must pass an admission exam like KEA’s KCET. Applicants for B.P.Ed, B.Ed, LLB, and B.Lib.Sc should hold a Bachelor’s degree.
Bangalore University UG Admission
BPED course registration process has begun at the Banglore University UG Admission portal, the applicants can submit the registration form at @www.bangaloreuniversity.karnataka.gov.in.
Students can choose from a range of undergraduate programs in the three faculties of Arts, Science, and Commerce. For UG Eligibility criteria, Students must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board/university. All selections are based on merit. Some of the courses with eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a 3 years long duration full-time programme offered by Bangalore University. Candidates with 10+2 with 50% marks or more from some known institute can apply for this program.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is a UG-level degree program that can be completed in 3 years. Students who hold 10+2 with a computer as a subject can apply. The education must be obtained from any well-recognized educational board.
- BBA: The students who have 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for this program. A bachelor of business administration is a professional degree program.
- BBM: admissions to this 3-year course are entrance & merit-based. Aside from the entrance exam, it requires you to pass the 12th standard.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level course at Bangalore University. For those students who have 10+2 with Commerce stream, Maths is a Compulsory subject. The course duration is 2 to 4 years at Bangalore Univesity.
Bangalore University PG Admission 2024
The courses offered by Bangalore University under the post-graduate degree program are MA, MPA MSW, MVA, MSc, MCA, MLISc, MVoc, MCom, MBA, MEd, MPEd, LLM, MTech, and MArch for the academic session 2024.
- M.Sc: The students who want to make a career in the field of Science can opt for the Masters in Science program. It is a PG-level degree that can be obtained in 2 years. Candidates with 50% marks or more in their graduation degree are eligible to apply.
- MCA: The students with 50% or more scores in their graduation degree are eligible to apply for this course. Master of Computer Application is a PG-level degree course that can be obtained in 2 years.
- MVA: Students having graduated in a similar discipline are required to be beheld by the candidate for admission.
- MEd: Bangalore University offers a Master of Education which is a high-level teaching stream course. Those aspirants who have BEd, BElEd, BPEd, or any other relevant degree easily can opt for this education stream PG course at Bangalore University.
- MCom: Masters of Commerce is a PG-level course at Bangalore University. Those students who have BCom, BE, or any other relevant degree for Bangalore University MCom Admission 2024.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a PG-level course at Bangalore University. BCA or BTech or any other relevant degree holders can apply for Bangalore University MCA Admission. For more information, students have to visit the official portal of the University.
Bangalore University MBA Admission
Bangalore University has closed the MBA admission for the session 2024-25. The Department of Commerce and Management provides a Master of Business Administration 2-year long course to students. One who has completed their graduation in a relevant discipline can apply for the course. There are limited seats available for the MBA course at Bangalore University.
Bangalore University PhD Admission
Bangalore University offers a PhD program in many different specializations to students all over India. It has various disciplines like PhD in History, Hindi, Computer Science, Foreign Language, and many more. Students have both options to apply- online as well as offline.
Students who want to take Bangalore University admission to any PhD course at Bangalore University must have a master’s degree from any UGC-recognized university in India. The admission will be based on merit scored by the student in the qualifying test, followed by counseling and personal interviews.
|Other Courses Admission 2024|
|BPharma Admission||DPharma Admission|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BBA Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MBA Admission|
|BA Admission||MA Admission|
Bangalore University Application Form 2024
Fill out the Bangalore University application form with the correct data and process and submit it. The link will direct you to a payment gateway. Pay INR 950 for the application fee to proceed. Print Out the payment receipt and send the hard copy to your nearest study center. The application form will be considered if your designated study centre receives the receipt.
Students who wish to fill out their application forms online must visit the official site: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
This link allows applicants to download their application forms in order to fill them out offline. The application form must be filled out in block letters according to the instructions. To the top right corner, attach a passport-sized photo.
Students must submit verification documents after completing the Bangalore University application form. Verification documents are listed below.
How to Apply For Bangalore University Admission?
Every candidate who wants to apply for admission at Bangalore University must read the following instructions to complete the application form.
- Visit Bangalore University’s official site www.bangaloreuniversity.karnataka.gov.in
- Then open the admission portal and open application form.
- Next login the application form with the correct details.
- Fill out the mandatory fields in the admission form.
- Kindly proceed to use scan copies of the required documents for turning in the upload section.
- Preview the Bangalore University admission form.
- Enter the payment gateway.
- Pay the course fee, and submit applications.
- Shortlisted candidates through the merit list need to attend counselling/personal interview sessions.
- Scorecards and transcripts
- Certificates of previous qualifying degree
- migration Certificate
- Rural study certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate if it is required
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Certificate
Bangalore University Entrance Exam 2024
Bangalore University admissions are provided in its different departments for various courses based on a written exam. This test is organized to provide entry for courses in the streams of Education, Law, Management, Engineering, Science, and Arts. In all of these streams, different courses from UG, PG level to the Ph.D. level are offered.
Bangalore University requires performances in the given entrance examinations below before allowing someone to get admission to its specialized programs.
- Joint Entrance Examinations-Main (JEE-Main) and Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) are used to determine eligibility for engineering & technology, and general undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Graduate Aptitude Entrance Test (GATE) functions at the university for engineering, technology, and architecture domain-based programs.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) are entrance examinations that are conducted for admission to MBA degree programs.
Bangalore University Result
Banglore University has announced the result of examinations conducted in 2024. Students enrolled in various UG Programs (B.Com, BSc & BA) and PG Programs (MSc, MA & M.Com) at Banglore University can check results online. The Bangalore University Scorecard is available for download on the university’s official website for both regular and backlogged students. To check the results, test participants must enter their Registration numbers.
How To Check Bangalore University Result?
Banglore University students should follow the below steps to check Bangalore University Result 2022.
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University that is https://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/.
- Go to Examination Section that will be available on the Homepage.
- Click on Results in Exam Section.
- Students will be asked to enter their reg number and year of study.
- After entering data click on “Result Check”.
- Bangalore University Result 2022 will appear. Hit the print button to take a print of your score card.
Bangalore University Course Admissions
|PG Diploma||Human Resource Management|
|Translation in Hindi|
|Nutrition & Dietetics|
Bangalore University Admit Card 2024
The hall ticket will be issued by the concerned department of the university. Students who want to appear for the upcoming examination can obtain admit card from the university campus/university official website portal. Candidates are suggested they will carry their valid admit card to the examination hall, Hall ticket is very mandatory to attend the examination.
How to download the Admit Card?
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Click on the download admit card tab.
- Select the option, “By registration ID” & “By roll number”.
- Enter the registration number/roll number.
- Select the DOB (Date of birth).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Save and Download it for further use.
Bangalore University Contact Details:
- Address: Mysore Rd, Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560056, India
- Phone: 080-22961037
- Email: email@example.com
- Bangalore University Official Website: bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit Bangalore University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.