DAVV Admission 2022: 18 June 2022 is the last date to apply for DAVV Admission 2022. This university’s UG & PG Admission will be based on Common Universities Entrance Test CUET 2022. NTA has released registration for the entrance exam, UG registrations have closed now. The last date for CUET PG registration is 18 June 2022. Students must visit the official portal @cuet.nta.nic.in to apply online.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has opened PhD admission for sessions 2022-23. Students can apply for the DAVV-DET 2022, held on 19 April 2022. New registrations have now closed. The answer key and results will be published on the official website. A merit list based on performance will also be published on the website shortly.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya of Indore is one of the most famous universities in India. The institute was established in 1964. It is situated in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The university offers admission to students in various PG, UG, and Research level programs. The university entrance examinations DAVVDET 2022 for PhD course admission are scheduled to be held on 19 April 2022. DAVV is a State University that was first only in charge of Indore. Later, it ruled over seven districts in the Indore division that tribes had taken over. Jhabua, Alirajpur, Dhar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur, and Barwani.
It conducts the DAVV CET exam for many undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The institute will announce the date for admissions in the year 2022 soon. The candidates can submit their forms using online or offline mode. The university prepares a merit list, and only the short-listed candidates will get the admission call. The students can apply in numerous streams like Arts, Commerce, Science, and more.
DAVV Trending Updates:
- CUET PG 2022 Registration’s last date is 18 June 2022.
- DAVV Admission 2022 has begun for the UG courses and PG admission will also be soon available. Click here for more information.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will soon release the application form for the new session 2022-23. Visit here.
- PhD admission for vacant seats has begun, and students can apply for the entrance exam (DAVVDET 2022). The exam will be held on 19 April 2022. For more details, Click here.
- The deadline for submitting forms for Gaon Ki Beti and Pratibha Kiran Yojana Scholarships has been extended until 15 March 2022. Click here
- C.C.E./ Practical / Project Marks Submission Notification for PG I Semester- 2022 Students. Click Here
- C.C.E./ Practical / Project Marks Submission Notification for M.P.Ed. III Semester and B.P.Ed. III Semester (Session 2021 – 22)- 2022 Students. Click Here
DAVV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSW, BA, BBA, B.Sc, BPT, BAMS, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MSW, M.Sc, MBA, MA, M.Com, MBA,|
|Diploma Courses||PGDIDHM, PGDFDM, PGDCA,|
|Address||Nalanda Campus, R. N. T., Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Chhoti Gwaltoli, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001|
DAVV Admission 2022
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is known for giving its students a good education. The admission process will be based on CUET 2022. The registration process for PG programmes is going on, 18 June 2022 is the last date to apply. All the courses have different requirements. To be eligible for UG courses, students must have passed HSC or equivalent with at least 60%. To be suitable for PG courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent with at least 50%. The degree must be from any recognized educational board in India.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya UG Admission
BA, BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, BLIS, B.Pharm (Lateral Entry), and BPES are offered at the undergraduate level. All UG programs require students to pass a 10+2 examination with a relevant subject from a recognized board. Counselling is used for shortlisted candidates for Performing Arts, while written tests are used for those interested in BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, and B.L.I.Sc. Entrance to BPES is determined by the Written and Fitness Tests. B.Pharma admission is based on performance in the qualifying exams.
- BSW: Bachelor of social work is UG level degree programme. Candidates with 10+2 in humanities and science backdrop from some known institutes can apply for this course. The previous education must be completed by a recognized educational board.
- BA: The students who hold 10+2 with 50% marks or more are eligible to apply for this program. Bachelor of art is one of the most popular degree programmes that can be completed in 3 years.
- BCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt bachelor of the computer application programme. The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks or more to get admission to this course.
DAVV PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business administration is a PG level degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. The students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the qualifying entrance exam.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a postgraduate level degree course offered in a variety of disciplines by DAVV. The students who have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% score can apply for this degree. The degree must be completed from some known university in India.
- MA: Master of Arts is offered in various subjects for students to choose from. Students with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline can apply for this degree. The degree must be obtained from UGC recognized university.
DAVV Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Start||19 May 2022|
|DAVV Admission Last Date||18 June 2022|
|DAVV Entrance Test||2 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||20 July 2022|
|Counselling||24 July 2022|
|Final selection list publication||30 July 2022|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2022
The University takes admission on the basis of a merit list. The Selection of the students is based on scores obtained in the last qualifying examination. University also conducts entrance tests for some courses. Students can apply for entrance registration on the university website. Students make sure to check the eligibility criteria and other important details before applying.
How to Apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission-
- Candidates need to visit the DAVV official website.
- First candidates need to register themselves and create an account.
- Login yourself and fill out the application form, students also need to upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the form for future references.
DAVV Course Admissions
|BA (Hons.)||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|BBA + MBA||General|
|B.Com||Accounting & Taxation|
|Computer Applications & Informatics|
|Computer Maintenance & Electronics|
|Soil Science & Water Management|
|Electronics & Telecom Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|MBA||Advertising Management & Public Relations|
|M.Com||Accounting and Finance|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Physics -Material Science|
|Energy and Environment|
|Future Studies and Planning|
|Information Architecture & Software Engineering|
|Laser Science & Applications|
|Mobile Computing Technology|
|Modelling & Simulation|
|Network Management & Information Security|
|Spatial Information Technology|
|Energy and Environment|
|Library & Information Science|
|Guidance and Counselling|
|PG Diploma||Computer Applications (PGDCA)|
|Population and Development Education|
DAVV Contact Details:
- Address: Nalanda Campus, R. N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
- Contact number: 0731- 2580157
- Email Id– firstname.lastname@example.org
- DAVV Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DAVV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.