DAVV Admission 2024: It offers admissions to multiple UG and PG courses based on CUET exam scores. Its widely known courses are BVoc BSc, BBA, BCA, BA, BE, M-Tech, MSc, MBA, M.Pharma, etc. Students will be allowed to apply for these courses using its online webpage. DAVV is going to initiate its application process in March 2024. The CUET exam will be held from 15 May 2024.
DAVV Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Mode of Education||Regular and Distance|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, PhD, Diploma, and PG Diploma Courses|
|Popular Courses||B.A, BCA, BBA,, M.A, MSc, MTech, MBA, PhD and more|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam and Merit List|
|Entrance Exam||CUET, GATE, GPAT, DET|
|Placement||Wipro, TCS, BYJU’s, Infosys, and more|
|University Type||State University|
|University Website||DAVV Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 or equivalent from recognized educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Should have a bachelor’s degree from recognized university|
The university provides other courses such as BA, BCA, BCA, MA, MCom, MBA, and many others. The University has released the Non-CET Provisionally Admitted list through the online portal, students can submit application forms.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This state university is regulated by the University Grant Commission (UGC). Being one of the prestigious central universities, it offers a wide array of courses. Overall, it has 274 colleges in affiliation and 30 departments of teaching.
DAVV is accepting the scorecard of CUET UG & CUET PG for UG and PG admission. The CUET PG exam is scheduled to conduct from 11 March to 28 March 2024.
DAVV Courses Admission 2024
- BCA Eligibility: 10+2 in the stream of computer science or science. Above 50% score in the last academic exam. A good score in the CUET UG entrance exam will be preferred.
- BBA Eligibility: Candidates need to have 10+2 qualifications in a related field. They must have proof of a 50% score on their mark sheets. Their score in the CUET UG exam will decide their selection.
- BA Eligibility: Minimum admission criteria are based on a 45% score in 10+2. Students from any field can apply. It is mandatory to pass the entrance exam.
- M.Pharma Eligibility: its selections are based on the score of the GPAT entrance exam. Candidates must hold at least a 50% score in B.Pharma.
- M-Tech Eligibility: More than a 55% score in the B-Tech or BE degree is required. These candidates will have to qualify for the GATE exam with a good score.
DAVV Admission 2024
This University’s UG & PG Admission will be based on the Centralized admission process for MP Govt. It conducts the DAVV CET exam for many undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university prepares a merit list, and only the short-listed candidates will get the admission call. The university offers Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, PG, and Doctoral level programs in Management, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Arts and Humanities, Law, Languages, and Music.
Courses like BA, BPharma, BSW, BSc, MBA, MA, MSc, & more are available for registration. Also, PG Diploma, Certificate & Diploma courses are also offered as Non-CET DAVV programs.
To be eligible for UG courses, students must have passed HSC or equivalent with at least 60%. To be suitable for PG courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent with at least 50%. The degree must be from any recognized educational board in India.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya UG Admission
DAVV offers BA, BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, BLIS, B.Pharm (Lateral Entry), and BPES at the UG level. In order to enroll in a UG program, students must pass a 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a relevant subject.
Candidates shortlisted for Performing Arts receive counseling, while those interested in BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, and BLIS receive written tests. A written test and a fitness test determine entry into BPES. The qualifying exams determine DAVV UG admission to the B.Pharma program.
- BSW: Bachelor of Social Work is UG level degree program. Candidates with 10+2 in humanities and science backdrop from some known institutes can apply for this course. The previous education must be completed by a recognized educational board.
- BA: The students who hold 10+2 with 50% marks or more are eligible to apply for this program. A Bachelor of art is one of the most popular degree programs that can be completed in 3 years.
- BCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt bachelor of the computer application program. The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks or more to get admission to this course.
DAVV PG Admission
Devi Ahilya University offers various PG courses to the students such as MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, MSc, MPharma, MTech, ME, MSW, etc. The admission of a candidate will be done as per merit in the entrance test that is conducted by the University. A minimum of 50 percent marks are required to become eligible for admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a PG-level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the qualifying entrance exam.
- MLIS: Devi Ahilya University is offering Master of Library Science or MLIS course to students who have completed their BLIS degree from a recognised institute in India. The MLIS course duration at DAVV is 1 year.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a postgraduate-level degree course offered in a variety of disciplines by DAVV. Students who have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% score can apply for this degree. The degree must be completed from some known university in India.
- MA: Master of Arts is offered in various subjects for students to choose from. Students with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline can apply for this degree. The degree must be obtained from UGC recognized university.
- MCA: Students who have completed their bachelor of computer application from a recognized university with at least a 50 percent score. In this course, students will learn about various programming languages, software developments, and many others.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Application Form
In order to turn in the online application form, applicants must reach the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya official website. The application form in the online mode shall only be accepted with a registration fee.
The registration fees for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at DAVV are 750 and 800 Indian rupees, respectively. By operating digital payment modes, one can deposit a fee and submit an application before the deadline.
How to Apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission?
For those applicants who want to apply for admission to any UG and PG course, the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission process should be completed in a proper manner. Following steps are mentioned below.
- Candidates need to visit the DAVV Admission official website- www.dauniv.ac.in.
- First candidates need to register themselves and create an account.
- Login yourself and fill out the application form, students also need to upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the form for future references.
DAVV Entrance Exam
Admissions to bachelor’s and master’s degree and diploma programs at DAVV are only offered to candidates who pass the entrance examinations given below.
- Common University Entrance Test is held for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- DAVV Entrance Exam 2024 date is 15 May to 31 May 2024 for UG courses based on CUET UG 2024.
- The application fees for CUET UG and CUET PG entrance examinations are INR 750, and INR 800.
- The application fee for the DAVV DET is INR 1000.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has announced the result of their semester exams. Programs including BA LLB, MBA, LLB (Hons), BA, BSc, B.Com, etc results have been out. Students enrolled in these programs can check their Marks/Pass Lists on the DAVV website online. Candidates should carefully review all the details listed on their DAVV results sheets, and they can ask the university administration for clarification if necessary.
What is the Procedure for checking DAVV Results?
Check out the below steps to get the semester exam result for DAVV
- Go to the DAVV website which is www.dauniv.ac.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab when the website opens.
- Select your respective program result link.
- Online MP DAVV Portal will open.
- In the MP portal, you have to fill in some details. Which are Session, Roll Number, Status, and Exam Name.
- After filling in the details hit on “Search” button.
- The result of the respective course’s semester will open.
- Check it and download the pdf for future reference.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya course admissions
|BA (Hons.)||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|BBA + MBA||General|
|B.Com||Accounting & Taxation|
|Computer Applications & Informatics|
|Computer Maintenance & Electronics|
|Soil Science & Water Management|
|Electronics & Telecom Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|MBA||Advertising Management & Public Relations|
|M.Com||Accounting and Finance|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Physics -Material Science|
|Energy and Environment|
|Future Studies and Planning|
|Information Architecture & Software Engineering|
|Laser Science & Applications|
|Mobile Computing Technology|
|Modelling & Simulation|
|Network Management & Information Security|
|Spatial Information Technology|
|Energy and Environment|
|Library & Information Science|
|Guidance and Counselling|
|PG Diploma||Computer Applications (PGDCA)|
|Population and Development Education|
DAVV Contact Details:
- Address: Nalanda Campus, R. N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
- Contact number: 0731- 2580157
- Email Id– email@example.com
- DAVV Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DAVV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.