DAVV Admission 2023: Devi Ahilya University has now started registration for Non-CET programs for session 2023-24. The last date to fill out the DAVV Admission Form 2023 is 10 June 2023. Courses like BA, BPharma, BSW, BSc, MBA, MA, MSc, & more are available for registration. Also, PG Diploma, Certificate & Diploma courses are also offered as Non-CET DAVV programs.
DAVV Trending Updates:
- DAVV has commenced the fresh registration for the executive MBA course, 10 June 2023 is the last date to register. Source
- DAVV Admission 2023 has started for Non-CET programs, the last date to register is 10 June 2023. Source
- Devi Ahilya University will conduct the CUET PG Entrance Exam from 05 June to 12 June 2023. Source
- CUET PG 2023 registration form is announced by NTA, Students can register before the last date 11 May 2023.
- CUET 2023 Registration is re-open for UG Admission at DAVV. Students can apply till 11 April 2023. Source
- CUET 2023 Dates are out at Devi Ahilya University for UG courses. NTA will conduct the entrance exam from 21 May to 31 May 2023. Source
Devi Ahilya University has commenced registration for the entrance examination 2023. For UG programs, DAVV will accept the scorecard of CUET UG 2023, the last date to register is 11 April 2023. For sessions, 2023-24, DAVV CET 2023 or CUET PG 2023 will be conducted in order to provide admission into PG programmes.
For session 2023-24, DAVV is accepting the scorecard of CUET UG & CUET PG for UG and PG admission. The last date to fill out DAVV PG Admission Form 2023 is 11 May 2023. The date of CUET PG Entrance Exam has been announced on the official website for DAVV-offered PG courses.
This University’s UG & PG Admission will be based on the Centralized admission process for MP Govt. It conducts the DAVV CET exam for many undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university prepares a merit list, and only the short-listed candidates will get the admission call. The university offers Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, PG, and Doctoral level programs in Management, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Arts and Humanities, Law, Languages, and Music.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya of Indore is one of the most famous universities in India. The institute was established in 1964. It is situated in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The university offers admission to students in various PG, UG, and Research level programs. DAVV is a State University that was first only in charge of Indore. Later, it ruled over seven districts in the Indore division that tribes had taken over. Jhabua, Alirajpur, Dhar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur, and Barwani.
DAVV Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSW, BA, BBA, B.Sc, BPT, BAMS, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MSW, M.Sc, MBA, MA, M.Com, MBA,|
|Diploma Courses||PGDIDHM, PGDFDM, PGDCA,|
|Address||Nalanda Campus, R. N. T., Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Chhoti Gwaltoli, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001|
DAVV Admission 2023
10 June 2023 is the last date to fill out the DAVV Admission Form 2023 for Non-CET courses. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is known for giving its students a good education. The admission process will be based on CUET 2023. All the courses have different requirements. To be eligible for UG courses, students must have passed HSC or equivalent with at least 60%. To be suitable for PG courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent with at least 50%. The degree must be from any recognized educational board in India.
Students have multiple courses available for admission. Arts, Journalism, Science, Music, and Law are some of the effective streams available for students. Eligibility criteria should be checked correctly before enrolling for any of course.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya UG Admission
DAVV offers BA, BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, BLIS, B.Pharm (Lateral Entry), and BPES at the UG level. In order to enroll in a UG program, students must pass a 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a relevant subject. Candidates shortlisted for Performing Arts receive counseling, while those interested in BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, and BLIS receive written tests. A written test and a fitness test determine entry into BPES. The qualifying exams determine DAVV UG admission to the B.Pharma program.
- BSW: Bachelor of social work is UG level degree program. Candidates with 10+2 in humanities and science backdrop from some known institutes can apply for this course. The previous education must be completed by a recognized educational board.
- BA: The students who hold 10+2 with 50% marks or more are eligible to apply for this program. A Bachelor of art is one of the most popular degree programs that can be completed in 3 years.
- BCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt bachelor of the computer application program. The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks or more to get admission to this course.
DAVV PG Admission
Devi Ahilya University offers various PG courses to the students such as MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, MSc, MPharma, MTech, ME, MSW, etc. The admission of a candidate will be done as per merit in the entrance test that is conducted by the University. The eligibility criteria to apply for DAVV admission into PG courses is bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% in the qualifying examination.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a PG-level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the qualifying entrance exam.
- MLIS: Devi Ahilya University is offering Master of Library Science or MLIS course to students who have completed their BLIS degree from a recognised institute in India. The MLIS course duration at DAVV is 1 year.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a postgraduate-level degree course offered in a variety of disciplines by DAVV. Students who have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% score can apply for this degree. The degree must be completed from some known university in India.
- MA: Master of Arts is offered in various subjects for students to choose from. Students with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline can apply for this degree. The degree must be obtained from UGC recognized university.
DAVV Admission 2023 Important Dates
For DAVV UG courses (CUET UG Based)
|Registration for DAVV CUET UG 2023 starts||09 February 2023|
|Last date for DAVV CUET UG||11 April 2023 (Closed)|
|DAVV UG Entrance Exam 2023||21 May to 31 May 2023|
|DAVV UG Application Form 2023 release||June 2023|
|Last date for DAVV UG Admission||Will Announce Soon|
For Devi Ahilya University PG Courses (CUET PG Based)
|Registration for DAVV CUET PG 2023 starts||20 March 2023|
|Deadline to register for CUET PG 2023||11 May 2023|
|DAVV PG Entrance Exam 2023||05 to 12 June 2023|
|DAVV PG Application Form 2023 release||July 2023|
|Last date for DAVV PG Admission||Will Announce Soon|
For Non-CET based DAVV Courses
|Registration for DAVV Non-CET 2023 starts||11 May 2023|
|Deadline to register for DAVV Admission 2023||10 June 2023|
|DAVV 1st Merit List 2023||12 June 2023|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2023
DAVV application form is open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the 2023 session. In order to turn in the online application form, applicants must reach the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya official website. The application form in the online mode shall only be accepted with a registration fee.
The registration fees for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at DAVV are 750 and 800 Indian rupees, respectively. By operating digital payment modes, one can deposit a fee and submit an application before the deadline. The final dates for submission of applications for the UG, and PG programs are 11 April 2023 and 11 May 2023 respectively.
How to Apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission?
- Candidates need to visit the DAVV Admission official website- www.dauniv.ac.in.
- First candidates need to register themselves and create an account.
- Login yourself and fill out the application form, students also need to upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the form for future references.
DAVV Entrance Exam 2023
Admissions to bachelor’s and master’s degree and diploma programs at DAVV are only offered to candidates who pass the entrance examinations given below.
- DAVV CET Exam 2023 registration last date is 11 April 2023 for undergraduate courses, whereas for PG courses, it is 11 May 2023.
- Common University Entrance Test is held for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- DAVV Entrance Exam 2023 Date is 21 May to 31 May 2023 for UG courses based on CUET UG 2023.
- The application fees for CUET UG and CUET PG entrance examinations are INR 750, and INR 800.
- Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) is the sole examination conducted for PhD degree programs admission.
- The application fee for the DAVV DET is INR 1000.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has announced the result of their semester exams. Programs including BA LLB, MBA, LLB (Hons), BA, BSc, B.Com, etc results have been out. Students enrolled in these programs can check their Marks/Pass Lists on the DAVV website online. Candidates should carefully review all the details listed on their DAVV results sheets, and they can ask the university administration for clarification if necessary.
What is the Procedure for checking DAVV Results?
Check out the below steps to get the semester exam result for DAVV
- Go to the DAVV website which is www.dauniv.ac.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab when the website opens.
- Select your respective program result link.
- Online MP DAVV Portal will open.
- In the MP portal, you have to fill in some details. Which are Session, Roll Number, Status, and Exam Name.
- After filling in the details hit on “Search” button.
- The result of the respective course’s semester will open.
- Check it and download the pdf for future reference.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya course admissions
|BA (Hons.)||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|BBA + MBA||General|
|B.Com||Accounting & Taxation|
|Computer Applications & Informatics|
|Computer Maintenance & Electronics|
|Soil Science & Water Management|
|Electronics & Telecom Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|MBA||Advertising Management & Public Relations|
|M.Com||Accounting and Finance|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Physics -Material Science|
|Energy and Environment|
|Future Studies and Planning|
|Information Architecture & Software Engineering|
|Laser Science & Applications|
|Mobile Computing Technology|
|Modelling & Simulation|
|Network Management & Information Security|
|Spatial Information Technology|
|Energy and Environment|
|Library & Information Science|
|Guidance and Counselling|
|PG Diploma||Computer Applications (PGDCA)|
|Population and Development Education|
DAVV Contact Details:
- Address: Nalanda Campus, R. N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
- Contact number: 0731- 2580157
- Email Id– firstname.lastname@example.org
- DAVV Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DAVV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave a Reply