DAVV Admission 2022: The UG admission based on 2nd Counseling will start at Devi Ahila Vishwavidyalaya from 25 November 2022 (Tentative). The University has released the vacant seats after the 1st Round of UG admission counseling. This University’s UG & PG Admission will be based on Common Universities Entrance Test CUET 2022. Also, the registration for MBA & MCA at ODL mode is ongoing at DAVV Admission; the last date to submit the form is 22 November 2022.
DAVV Trending Updates:
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has uploaded the vacant seats list after the 1st round of counselling for UG admission. Check here
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has released the vacant seats for 2nd PG Counseling for session 2022. Check here
- DAVV has started the NCC Admission for session 2022, last date to enroll is 21 November 2022. Source
- DAVV Admission into MBA & MCA (ODL mode) has started, last date to fee submission is 22 November 2022. Source
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya of Indore is one of the most famous universities in India. The institute was established in 1964. It is situated in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The university offers admission to students in various PG, UG, and Research level programs.
DAVV is a State University that was first only in charge of Indore. Later, it ruled over seven districts in the Indore division that tribes had taken over. Jhabua, Alirajpur, Dhar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur, and Barwani.
It conducts the DAVV CET exam for many undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The candidates can submit their forms using online or offline mode. The university prepares a merit list, and only the short-listed candidates will get the admission call. The students can apply in numerous streams like Arts, Commerce, Science, and more.
DAVV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSW, BA, BBA, B.Sc, BPT, BAMS, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MSW, M.Sc, MBA, MA, M.Com, MBA,|
|Diploma Courses||PGDIDHM, PGDFDM, PGDCA,|
|Address||Nalanda Campus, R. N. T., Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Chhoti Gwaltoli, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001|
DAVV Admission 2022
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is known for giving its students a good education. The admission process will be based on CUET 2022. All the courses have different requirements. To be eligible for UG courses, students must have passed HSC or equivalent with at least 60%. To be suitable for PG courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent with at least 50%. The degree must be from any recognized educational board in India.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya UG Admission
DAVV offers BA, BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, BLIS, B.Pharm (Lateral Entry), and BPES at the UG level. In order to enroll in a UG program, students must pass a 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a relevant subject. Candidates shortlisted for Performing Arts receive counseling, while those interested in BCA, BCA (Hons), BSW, and BLIS receive written tests. A written test and a fitness test determine entry into BPES. The qualifying exams determine admission to the B.Pharma program.
- BSW: Bachelor of social work is UG level degree program. Candidates with 10+2 in humanities and science backdrop from some known institutes can apply for this course. The previous education must be completed by a recognized educational board.
- BA: The students who hold 10+2 with 50% marks or more are eligible to apply for this program. A Bachelor of art is one of the most popular degree programs that can be completed in 3 years.
- BCA: The students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt bachelor of the computer application program. The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks or more to get admission to this course.
DAVV PG Admission
Devi Ahilya offers various PG courses to the students such as MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, MSc, MPharma, MTech, ME, MSW, etc. The admission of a candidate will be done as per merit in the entrance test that is conducted by the University. The eligibility criteria to apply for admission is Bachelors degree or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% in the qualifying examination.
- MBA: Master of Business administration is a PG-level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the qualifying entrance exam.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a postgraduate-level degree course offered in a variety of disciplines by DAVV. Students who have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% score can apply for this degree. The degree must be completed from some known university in India.
- MA: Master of Arts is offered in various subjects for students to choose from. Students with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline can apply for this degree. The degree must be obtained from UGC recognized university.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2022
The University takes admission on the basis of a merit list. The Selection of the students is based on scores obtained in the last qualifying examination. University also conducts entrance tests for some courses. Students can apply for entrance registration on the university website. Students make sure to check the eligibility criteria and other important details before applying.
How to Apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission?
- Candidates need to visit the DAVV official website.
- First candidates need to register themselves and create an account.
- Login yourself and fill out the application form, students also need to upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the form for future references.
DAVV Result 2022
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidayala has announced the result for their semester exams conducted in 2021-22. Programs including BA LLB, MBA, LLB (Hons), BA, BSc, B.Com, etc results have been out on 4th August 2022. Students enrolled in these programs can check their Marks/Pass Lists on the DAVV website online. Candidates should carefully review all the details listed on their DAVV results sheets, and they can ask the university administration for clarification if necessary.
What is Procedure for checking DAVV Results?
Check out the below steps to get the semester exam result of DAVV
- Go to DAVV website which is www.dauniv.ac.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab when the website opens.
- Select your respective program result link.
- Online MP DAVV Portal will open.
- In the MP portal, you have to fill in some details. Which are Session, Roll Number, Status, and Exam Name.
- After filling in details hit on “Search” button.
- The result of the respective course’s semester will open.
- Check it and download the pdf for future references.
DAVV Course Admissions
|BA (Hons.)||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|BBA + MBA||General|
|B.Com||Accounting & Taxation|
|Computer Applications & Informatics|
|Computer Maintenance & Electronics|
|Soil Science & Water Management|
|Electronics & Telecom Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|MBA||Advertising Management & Public Relations|
|M.Com||Accounting and Finance|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Physics -Material Science|
|Energy and Environment|
|Future Studies and Planning|
|Information Architecture & Software Engineering|
|Laser Science & Applications|
|Mobile Computing Technology|
|Modelling & Simulation|
|Network Management & Information Security|
|Spatial Information Technology|
|Energy and Environment|
|Library & Information Science|
|Guidance and Counselling|
|PG Diploma||Computer Applications (PGDCA)|
|Population and Development Education|
DAVV Contact Details:
- Address: Nalanda Campus, R. N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
- Contact number: 0731- 2580157
- Email Id– email@example.com
- DAVV Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for DAVV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.