Utkal University Admission 2023: Utkal University will soon release the admission notification for session 2023. The application form is available on the official website www.utkaluniversity.nic.in. Also, the University will soon announce the deadline to submit the admission form for session 2023 will be 12 August 2023 (Tentative).
Utkal University Trending Updates
- Utkal University has released a notice regarding last date of PhD Course work submission for session 2023. Check here
- Soon, Utkal University will announce the deadline for UG, and PG courses admission for session 2023. For more info, kindly visit the official website.
Undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and MPhil programs are available at the university. Currently, Utkal University offers courses to scholars in about seven PG departments. The university admits 70% of its students through entrance exams and 30% through other means. It has M.Lib.I.Sc, MSc, MCA, LLM, MBA, MCom, and MA courses in many different fields.
Applications for undergraduate courses are considered on a first-come-first-served basis, and for graduate programs like MAs and MBAs, applicants are selected via an entrance exam and then interviewed/qualified via a group discussion.
Utkal University is a state university in the city of Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It was set up on November 27, 1943, and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. There are a lot of courses at this university, like a Master in Development Journalism and Electronic Communication, a Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management, and an M.Phil. in Analytical and Applied Economics.
There are more details and information for the students in this article.
Utkal University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Utkal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||27 November 1943|
|Offered UG Courses||BCA., BBA, B.Pharma|
|Offered PG Courses||
M. Phil, MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA
PhD (Geology), PhD (Mathematics)
|Address||Utkal University Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar Pin: 751007 Odisha, India|
Utkal University Admission 2023
The admission procedure for Utkal University will start in August 2023. UG, PG, and PhD courses are offered to students with a variety of specializations and courses. Before the admission procedure, students should go through the eligibility criteria set by the university.
This university also offers reserved seats. On average, SC students have access to 22% of seats across all courses, while ST students have access to 16%. Universities offer popular courses like BCA, BA, BSC, and BBA. Admission to a university is contingent on the successful completion of examinations.
Utkal University UG Admission
BA, B.Ed, BSc, MBBS, and B.Pharm are offered courses for undergraduate degree program study. Students have different streams and courses like education, Science, and technology with a variety of subjects and specializations available.
Students must complete their 10th and 12th-grade studies from relevant streams. For the academic intake, students need to go through the entrance test which is a must for Utkal University admission. It is expected that the new academic session will begin in August 2023.
- B.Pharma: Bachelor of Pharmacy is around 4 years long duration programme offered by Utkal University. For taking admittance to this UG degree program, passing 10+2 with PCB by obtaining 50% minimum marks is necessary. The previous education must be obtained from any well-known board of education in India.
- BBA+MBA: It is a sponsored category course offered by Utkal University that remains continued for 5 years. It is a professional degree programme. Students must possess at least 45% marks in the 12th standard to meet the criteria.
- BCA+MCA: Bachelor of Computer Application + Master of Computer Application is also an integrated course offered at Utkal University. Students can take admission to this programme after obtaining HSC from any well known educational board.
Utkal University PG Admission
There are many courses that applicants can choose from for master’s degree admission, such as LLM, M.Pharma, MA, MBA, and M.Tech. Students can opt for the Law, Arts, Business, and Technical courses for Utkal University admission. A wide range of course specializations is available for applicants to choose from in order to register for the program.
There are entrance examinations that are required for Utkal University admission to courses like LLM, MPharma, MBA, and M.Tech, which require graduates to complete graduate studies in a relevant field of study. The academic procedure for 2023 will began in August 2023.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: Master of Library & Information Science is a PG level programme offered at Utkal University. For getting admittance to this course, it is important to receive a B.El.Ed or B.Lib.I.Sc degree with at least 50% marks and an entrance exam score.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration course is offered in the specialization of Agri-Business. Such programs are also available in the Sponsored category, and applicants can apply depending on their CAT or MAT scores in addition to university-level admission tests. Besides students must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a PG level degree programme that can be completed in 2 years. Any bachelor’s degree such as B.Com with commerce as the main subject is mandatory for this course at Utkal University.
Utkal University PhD Admission
In the month of October 2023, Utkal University will release the PhD application forms for session 2023. The University has different departments providing the doctoral programs to students who have completed the master degree in relevant disciplines. The final selection will be made through the entrance exam score, conducted by the Utkal University.
Utkal University Application Form 2023
Utkal University offers various certificates, including UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral courses. Admission to the courses is through a complete application form, and applicants must fill out the enrollment form and submit it.
In order to fill the Utkal University Application Form, students must first register themselves. Online registration is available on the university’s website www.utkaluniversity.nic.in. It is mandatory for applicants to have a valid and active email address and a valid and active phone number.
During the registration process at Utkal University, the email address and mobile number are entered. Be sure to share the necessary information about yourself, such as your first and last names, date of birth, middle name, etc. Please enter the details in the appropriate fields. Enrollment can be completed by following the steps and instructions on the portal.
Applicants are required to fill out the enrollment form after the registration process. Provide the required details and submit the admission form and the necessary documents.
How To Apply For Utkal University Admission?
- The official website of Utkal University can be found at www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
- Please register by clicking the register button
- Paying the application fee online is possible through debit or credit cards or net banking
- The application form can be downloaded here
- Complete the application form by printing it out and following the instructions
- The application form must be turned in at the University’s workplace
- 10th/10+2 Marksheet
- Entrance test mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Utkal University Result
Utkal University results for various courses of an undergraduate degree will soon be announced. Students who appeared in the semester examination of BA, B.Com, and BSc can check their results on the main webpage of Utkal University. The student accounts of students can also be used to directly check the result directly.
How To Check Utkal University Results?
Those students who want to check the odd and even semester examination results can do this through the steps given:
- Firstly type the link www.uuems.in your search bar.
- The Website of Utkal University will be opened on your screen.
- On the website, check the menu and enter the examination page.
- There will be a section of results in the examination menu.
- Students can access multiple links that will be given there for each degree course.
- Click on the desired course result and get it in pdf format.
Utkal University Course Admissions
|BCA + MCA||5 Years|
|BBA + MBA||5 Years|
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Phil (Analytical & Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development||1 Year|
|Master In Development Journalism & Electronic Communication||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (GIS)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Chinese Studies||1 Year|
|M.E. (Knowledge Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Aquaculture & Fishery Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Oriya)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Personal Management And Industrial Relation)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Geology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|PhD (Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Arch.)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|PhD (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
Utkal University Departments
- Department of Analytical & Applied Economics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Odia
- Department of Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Physics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Computer Science & Applications
- Department of English
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geology
- Department of History
- Department of Law
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Zoology
Utkal University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Ansupa College of Education & Technology, Saranda.
- Banki College, Banki (Autonomous)
- Brahmonjharilo Mahavidyalaya, Raipur, Phulnakhera
- Emarti Devi Womens’ College, Nayasark, Ctc.
- Gobindapur College, Gobindapur, Cuttack
- Gopabandhu Science College, Athagarh, Ctc.
- Gopabandhu Womens’ College, Athagarh, Ctc.
- Indira Gandhi WomensCollege, Shelter Chhack, Ctc.
- J.K.B.K. College, OMP Squr. Cuttack
- J.N. College, Kuanpal, Cuttack
- Cuttack College, Nayabazar, Cuttack
- N.S.M. City College, Rajabagicha, Cuttack
- BMM Womens’ College, Thoriasahi, Cuttack
- DKN College, Eranch, Cuttack
- DGBK Mahavidyalaya, Kasarda, Cuttack
- Bahugram College, Bahugram
- Choudwar College, Choudwar
- Christ College, Cuttack
- Chaitnya Sahoo College of Science & Arts., Nuapatna, Cuttack
Faculty at Utkal University
- Dr Chinmay Pradhan Professor, Department of Botany
- Dr Himanshu Sekhar Rout Professor, Department of Analytical and Applied Economics
- Mr Siba Sankar Mohanty Professor, Department of Analytical and Applied Economics
- Dr Kanhu Charan Satapathy Professor, Department of Law Anthropology
- Dr S. C. Jamir Chancellor
- Dr Swayam Prava Mishra Professor, Department of Analytical and Applied Economics
- Dr Kishor Kumar Basa Professor, Department of Law Anthropology
- Dr Sabuj Sahoo Professor, Department of Biotechnology
- Dr Dasarathi Sahu Professor, Department of Business Administration
About Utkal University
Odisha’s oldest university, and the 17th oldest in India, is Utkal University in Bhubaneswar, Khordha. Dr. Rajendra Prasad (the first leader of India) laid the foundation for the university in 1943, and Dr. Radhakrishnan (the second president of India) inaugurated it the following year.
The university has both teaching and affiliated functions. As a result of its accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), it has been rated “A+”. With a total of 267 colleges affiliated with it, 15 law colleges, and 6 medical and pharmacy colleges, it is the largest affiliating university in the country, with more than 700 affiliated colleges.
Utkal University has a lot of great programs for students who want to do research, and many of them are quite useful.
Utkal University Contact Details:
- Address: Utkal University Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar Pin: 751007 Odisha, India
- Email: email@example.com
- Utkal University Official Website: utkaluniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Utkal University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.