Utkal University Admission 2024: Utkal University is a higher education institute in Odisha, located in Vani Vihar. The admissions season 2024-25 at this institute for UG courses is starting from 1st Week of July to the End of August 2024, and for PG courses, the deadline will be 2nd week of September 2024. Utkal University has one campus and 100+ affiliated colleges. It also has approvals from UGC, ACU, NAAC, IAU, and AIU. This uni has around 700+ faculty. It offers about 200+ UG, PG, and Diploma Courses. The most liked courses of this uni are BA (various Specializations), BBA, BCA, BCom, MA, MBA, and MCA.
Utkal University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Utkal University|
|Mode of Education||Regular and Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Popular Courses||MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, LL.M, M.Com and so on|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Test, and Merit List|
|Placement||Global Data Research Centre, Advanta, ESSPL, TATA Power, BYJU’s and more|
|University Type||State University|
|University Website||Utkal University|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 with min 50% marks from recognized educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Should have a bachelor’s degree at least 50% score|
|Admission Eligibility PhD Course||Postgraduation degree|
Utkal University Courses Admission 2024
- BA (Multiple Specializations) Eligibility: Aspirants of the BA program at Utkal University must have a 10+2 education with 50% marks aggregate. The admissions are based on the UTKALET exam score, and the application fee is INR 1000.
- BBA Eligibility: Having a 10+2 education with 50% marks is minimum eligibility. UTKALET exam-based admissions.
- BCA Eligibility: Applicants for the BCA program should have at least class 12th education completed and a 50% marks score in PCM subjects. Admissions for this course are also determined through the UTKALET entrance exam.
- MCA Eligibility: The individuals willing for the MCA program should have a BCA degree or equivalent with 50% marks. These admissions are based on the UTKALET MCA entrance exam score. The application processing fee for this course is INR 1500.
- MBA Eligibility: A BBA or equivalent UG degree is the minimum eligibility for this G program of Utkal University. The admissions are UTKALET MBA entrance exam-based.
There are more details and information for the students in this article.
Utkal University Admission 2024
Students with a variety of specializations and other courses are available. Before the admission procedure, students should go through the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Utkal University offers various of undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and doctoral programs. Applicants will be admitted to these courses according to the merit list criteria and entrance exam scores. Utkal University’s admission guidelines must be followed by students seeking admission.
This university also offers reserved seats. On average, SC students have access to 22% of seats across all courses, while ST students have access to 16%. Universities offer popular courses like BCA, BA, BSC, and BBA. Admission to a university is contingent on the successful completion of examinations.
Utkal University UG Admission
Utkal University UG Admission 2024 for various courses BSc, BA, BPharma, and others, Students can submit official website. Students have different streams and courses like education, Science, and technology with a variety of subjects and specializations available.
Students must complete their 10th and 12th-grade studies from relevant streams. For the academic intake, students need to go through the entrance test which is a must for Utkal University admission.
- B.Pharma: Bachelor of Pharmacy is around 4 years long duration programme offered by Utkal University. For taking admittance to this UG degree program, passing 10+2 with PCB by obtaining 50% minimum marks is necessary. The previous education must be obtained from any well-known board of education in India.
- BBA+MBA: It is a sponsored category course offered by Utkal University that remains continued for 5 years. It is a professional degree programme. Students must possess at least 45% marks in the 12th standard to meet the criteria.
- BCA+MCA: Bachelor of Computer Application + Master of Computer Application is also an integrated course offered at Utkal University. Students can take admission to this program after obtaining HSC from any well-known educational board.
Utkal University BEd Admission 2024
Utkal University BEd admission provides approx 50 seats each. Students have options in BA BEd, BSc BEd, and Integrated BEd courses.
After completing the BEd students become teachers in different education institutions of India. ICT skills must be adapted to the explosion of knowledge in order to create and disseminate knowledge. In order to get Utkal University BEd Admission applicants pass their 12th class from a recognized board with at least 50 percent.
Utkal University PG Admission
There are many courses that applicants can choose from for Utkal University PG admission 2024, such as LLM, M.Pharma, MA, MBA, and M.Tech. Students can opt for the Law, Arts, Business, and Technical courses for Utkal University admission. A wide range, of course, specializations is available for applicants to choose from in order to register for the program.
There are entrance examinations that are required for Utkal University admission to courses like LLM, MPharma, MBA, and M.Tech, which require graduates to complete graduate studies in a relevant field of study.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: Master of Library & Information Science is a PG-level programme offered at Utkal University. For getting admittance to this course, it is important to receive a B.El.Ed or B.Lib.I.Sc degree with at least 50% marks and an entrance exam score.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration course is offered in the specialization of Agri-Business. Such programs are also available in the Sponsored category, and applicants can apply depending on their CAT or MAT scores in addition to university-level admission tests. Besides students must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. Utkal University MBA fee is INR 10 Lakhs for the full program.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a PG-level degree programme that can be completed in 2 years. Any bachelor’s degree such as B.Com with commerce as the main subject is mandatory for this course at Utkal University.
Utkal University Ph.D. Admission
Those who want to get admission to Utkal University students need to enroll themselves for admission to the preferable Ph.D. courses. The university offers numerous specializations in P.h.D. such as P.h.D. (Law), Ph.D. (English) P.h.D. (Hindi) and P.h.D. (History), P.h.D. (Library & Information Science), and others. The registration portal is now open for Utkal University PhD Admission for session 2024.
In order to be considered for admission to a PhD program, an applicant must meet eligibility requirements, which include taking university entrance exams. Candidates will be selected based on their entrance exam scores. Students can apply for Phd admission if they have completed a master’s degree program at a UGC-approved university with a minimum score of 50%. Interested applicants can apply online through the Utkal University application portal.
Utkal University Application Form 2024
There are a number of courses offered by Utkal University, including Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Doctoral programs. Applicants must fill out and submit an enrollment form to be considered for admission to the courses.
In order to apply for admission to any course students can submit the application online at the official website www.utkaluniversity.nic.in. It is compulsory for every interested applicant to submit the correct information in the form.
During the registration process at Utkal University, the email address and mobile number are entered. Be sure to share the necessary information about yourself, such as your first and last names, date of birth, middle name, etc. Please enter the details in the appropriate fields. Enrollment can be completed by following the steps and instructions on the portal.
Applicants are required to fill out the enrollment form after the registration process. Provide the required details and submit the admission form and the necessary documents.
How To Apply For Utkal University Admission?
- The official website of Utkal University can be found at www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
- Please register by clicking the register button
- Paying the application fee online is possible through debit or credit cards or net banking
- The application form can be downloaded here
- Complete the application form by printing it out and following the instructions
- The application form must be turned in at the University’s workplace
- 10th/10+2 Marksheet
- Entrance test mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Utkal University Result
Applicants who pursuing the UG, PG, Diploma, or Ph.D. course they can check their results at the Utkal University official portal. Students who appeared in the semester examination of BA, B.Com, and BSc can check their results on the main webpage of Utkal University. The student accounts of students can also be used to directly check the result directly.
How To Check Utkal University Results?
Students who are looking for results status those have must visit the official website and check their desired programme results. Utkal University’s result guide is mentioned below.
- Visit Utkal University online portal at the link www.uuems.in your search bar
- Then click on the menu and enter the examination section.
- Then go to the results option.
- There will be a section of results in the examination menu.
- Students can access multiple links that will be given there for each degree course.
- Click on the desired course result and get it in pdf format.
Utkal University Course Admissions
|BCA + MCA||5 Years|
|BBA + MBA||5 Years|
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Phil (Analytical & Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development||1 Year|
|Master In Development Journalism & Electronic Communication||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (GIS)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Chinese Studies||1 Year|
|M.E. (Knowledge Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Aquaculture & Fishery Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Oriya)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Personal Management And Industrial Relation)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Geology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|PhD (Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Arch.)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|PhD (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
Be the first to leave a review.