Utkal University Admission 2022: Utkal University is a state university in the city of Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It was set up on November 27, 1943, affiliated with the University Grants Commission. There are a lot of courses at this university, like a Master in Development Journalism and Electronic Communication, a Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management, and an M.Phil. in Analytical and Applied Economics. Utkal University has a lot of great programmes for students who want to do research, and many of them are quite useful. It has M.Lib.I.Sc, MSc, MCA, LLM, MBA, MCom, and MA courses in many different fields.
Utkal University Trending Updates:
- Utkal University Admission 2022 is going to start soon. Visit here
- The university is conducting a walk-in interview on 21 February 2022 for projects under the department of chemistry. Notification
Utkal University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Utkal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||27 November 1943|
|Offered UG Courses||BCA., BBA, B.Pharma|
|Offered PG Courses||
M. Phil, MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA
PhD (Geology), PhD (Mathematics)
|Address||Utkal University Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar Pin: 751007 Odisha, India|
Utkal University Admission 2022
The entrance examination is the primary requirement for entry to this university. It is administered in the last week of June every year. The entrance exams for MPhil and PhD students take place in July. It acknowledges the results of the CAT and MAT exams for admission to the MBA programme.
This university also offers reserved seats. On average, SC students have access to 22% of seats across all courses, while ST students have access to 16%. Universities offer popular courses like BCA, BA, BSC, and BBA. Admission to a university is contingent on the successful completion of examinations.
Utkal University UG Admission
In the Undergraduate Program, students can enrol in B.Sc, B.Pharma, BA, BCA, and BBA programmes. For each discipline, there is a wide variety of speciality programmes available. The university does not administer entrance examinations for its programs; selection is based entirely on merit. It is required that students pass the 12th board examination with an average of 50% from any recognized educational board.
- B.Pharma: Bachelor of Pharmacy is around 4 years long duration programme offered by Utkal University. For taking admittance to this UG degree program, passing 10+2 with PCB by obtaining 50% minimum marks is necessary. The previous education must be obtained from any well-known board of education in India.
- BBA+MBA: It is a sponsored category course offered by Utkal University that remains continued for 5 years. It is a professional degree programme. Students must possess at least 45% marks in the 12th standard to meet the criteria.
- BCA+MCA: Bachelor of Computer Application + Master of Computer Application is also an integrated course offered at Utkal University. Students can take admission to this programme after obtaining HSC from any well known educational board.
Utkal University PG Admission
To be eligible for admissions to PG programs at Utkal University in session 2022-23, candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. Candidates must also pass the entrance examination. In addition to undergraduate programs, the university offers postgraduate programmes in many areas. Admissions to MBA, MCA, LL.M, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and M.Lib.Sc programs are based on entrance exams. The post-graduate entrance exam is usually held in the month of May. B.Pharm and M.Pharm programmes are also available in the sponsored category, and to be considered for admission to these programmes OJEE score is required.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: Master of Library & Information Science is a PG level programme offered at Utkal University. For getting admittance to this course, it is important to receive a B.El.Ed or B.Lib.I.Sc degree with at least 50% marks and an entrance exam score.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration course is offered in the specialization of Agri-Business. Such programs are also available in the Sponsored category, and applicants can apply depending on their CAT or MAT scores in addition to university-level admission tests. Besides students must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a PG level degree programme that can be completed in 2 years. Any bachelor’s degree such as B.Com with commerce as the main subject is mandatory for this course at Utkal University.
Utkal University Admission 2022 Important Dates
For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Merit List||4th week of June 2022|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
For Ph.D. Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||4th Week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
3rd week of August 2022
Utkal University Application Form 2022
Utkal University offers various certificates, including Ug, PG, Diploma and doctoral courses. Admission to the courses is through a complete application form, and applicants must fill out the enrollment form and submit it.
Students must first register themselves before filling out the enrollment form. The registration process is online on the university website. Applicants must have an active and valid phone number and a valid and active email address.
The email address and the mobile number are entered on the admission portal during the registration process. Share the necessary details like your first name, last name, date of birth, middle name, etc. The details must be entered in the appropriate fields. Follow the steps and instructions on the portal to complete the enrollment process.
Applicants are required to fill out the enrollment form after the registration process. Provide the required details and submit the admission form and the necessary documents.
How To Apply For Utkal University Admission?
- To apply for enrollment, you can get the admission forms from the university’s official website.
- The application fee for the MTech courses is INR 1000, for all other courses the fee is INR 600.
- Fill the application form online and can download the form and can manually fill in the form
- The application cost can be paid offline or online, depending on the applicant’s preference.
- 10th/10+2 Marksheet
- Entrance test mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Utkal University Course Admissions
|BCA + MCA||5 Years|
|BBA + MBA||5 Years|
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Phil (Analytical & Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development||1 Year|
|Master In Development Journalism & Electronic Communication||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (GIS)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Chinese Studies||1 Year|
|M.E. (Knowledge Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Aquaculture & Fishery Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Oriya)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Personal Management And Industrial Relation)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Geology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|PhD (Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Arch.)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|PhD (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
Utkal University Departments
- Department of Analytical & Applied Economics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Odia
- Department of Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Physics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Computer Science & Applications
- Department of English
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geology
- Department of History
- Department of Law
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Zoology
Utkal University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Ansupa College of Education & Technology, Saranda.
- Banki College, Banki (Autonomous)
- Brahmonjharilo Mahavidyalaya, Raipur, Phulnakhera
- Emarti Devi Womens’ College, Nayasark, Ctc.
- Gobindapur College, Gobindapur, Cuttack
- Gopabandhu ScienceCollege, Athagarh, Ctc.
- Gopabandhu Womens’ College, Athagarh, Ctc.
- Indira Gandhi WomensCollege, Shelter Chhack, Ctc.
- J.K.B.K. College, OMP Squr. Cuttack
- J.N. College, Kuanpal, Cuttack
- Cuttack College, Nayabazar, Cuttack
- N.S.M. City College, Rajabagicha, Cuttack
- BMM Womens’ College, Thoriasahi, Cuttack
- DKN College, Eranch, Cuttack
- DGBK Mahavidyalaya, Kasarda, Cuttack
- Bahugram College, Bahugram
- Choudwar College, Choudwar
- Christ College, Cuttack
- Chaitnya Sahoo College of Science & Arts., Nuapatna, Cuttack
Faculty at Utkal University
- Dr Chinmay Pradhan Professor, Department of Botany
- Dr Himanshu Sekhar Rout Professor, Department of Analytical and Applied Economics
- Mr Siba Sankar Mohanty Professor, Department of Analytical and Applied Economics
- Dr Kanhu Charan Satapathy Professor, Department of Law Anthropology
- Dr S. C. Jamir Chancellor
- Dr Swayam Prava Mishra Professor, Department of Analytical and Applied Economics
- Dr Kishor Kumar Basa Professor, Department of Law Anthropology
- Dr Sabuj Sahoo Professor, Department of Biotechnology
- Dr Dasarathi Sahu Professor, Department of Business Administration
Utkal University Contact Details:
- Address: Utkal University Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar Pin: 751007 Odisha, India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utkal University Official Website: utkaluniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Utkal University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.