MANUU Admission 2023: Registration is open for the PhD program for the 2023 session, and the last date to submit the application form for MANUU Admission is 19 September 2023. The applicants can enroll through the official website. The application form can be submitted online with an application fee of INR 550.
MANUU admission to the UG program, who opted for the CUET and qualified in the entrance exam are eligible for admission. the first merit list is released, and the second merit list has been released. The university proposes various courses based on streams like arts, and humanities, journalism, business administration, information technology, and so on, at UG, PG, and Ph.D. Levels.
MANUU Trending Updates
- PhD registration is ongoing for the 2023 session, 19 September 2023 is the last date to submit the application form. Source
- BEd Second Merit-cum-Seat Allotment is now disclosed on 12 September 2023 at MANUU, Students can check here.
- Online applications for certificates, Diploma, and undergraduate programs in Fashion Technology and Interior Design are ongoing for MANUU Admission. Students can apply till the last date of 31 August 2023. Source
- MANUU Admission to UG courses 2nd merit list will be published on 18 August 2023. Source
- Undergraduate course admission has started at the online portal. The last date to apply is 05 August 2023. Source
- MANUU PG course enrollments will be based on the results of CUET PG 2023. NTA has published the results for CUET PG. Check Here
MANUU Admission to courses is offered on the basis of academic, or entrance test, merit. Those who wish to apply for MANUU programs need to visit the website at www.manuu.edu.in. The confirmation of admission would be sent to the registered email address of applicants.
- Admission through merit in MANUU is open for PG degrees, and PG Diploma programs like MA Urdu, MA English, MA Persian, MA Tahseen-e-Ghazal, etc.
- The admission entrance test shall be conducted for PG degree, PG diploma, and PhD programs like MBA, MCA, Doctorate Hindi, Persian, Women, and more.
- The application form fee for MANUU admission for any program is INR 300.
MANUU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.B.A, M.F.A, M.P.A, M.Tech,|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., Ph.D. in Law, Ph.D. Economics, M.Phil (Education)|
|Address||Urdu University Road, Near LNT Towers, Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.|
MANUU Admission 2023
PhD registration has been started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University. The last date to apply is 19 September 2023 for MANUU Admission 2023 @https://manuu.edu.in. Students also can apply for most trending courses such as BTech, BA, B.Com, MA, MBA, MTech, MCA, MSc, MCom and so on.
At MANUU University, the students are provided with the opportunity to gain admission into numerous courses at UG, PG, PhD, and diploma or certificate levels. Aspirants are required to fill out the registration forms in the process to gain admission.
The selection of students for MANUU admission is conducted after their scores and rankings in the entrance exam or based on the merit list process. MANUU Admission 2023 is ongoing for various UG & PG and PhD courses. Applicants can apply at the official website.
An individual’s eligibility to become suitable for UG admissions is gaining a 50% score in 10+2 from a known board. In the case of PG courses, the eligibility criteria remain almost the same as bachelor’s degrees with a 50% minimum score. The degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
www.manuu.ac.in 2023 Important Dates
|Registration for UG Admission starts||01 May 2023|
|Deadline to register for UG Admission||19 September 2023|
|Registration for PG Admission starts||01 May 2023|
|Deadline to register for PG Admission||20 August 2023|
|Registration for PhD Admission starts||31 August 2023 (Open)|
|Deadline to register for PhD Admission||19 September 2023|
MANUU UG Admission
Maulana Azad National Urdu University offers a variety of UG Courses. A Bachelor of Arts in history, political science, economics, and sociology can be obtained through the Department of Language, Social Science, and Sciences. Many undergraduate honors programs are available in mathematics, chemistry, computer science, zoology, botany, and other subject areas.
MANUU also offers diplomas in engineering, electronics and communication engineering, computer science, and information technology. A combined BTech-MTech program is open to students with a 10+2 grade education. Here are some courses mentioned below with their eligibility criteria. The last date to submit UG application forms is 05 August 2023 for MANUU Admission 2023.
- BTech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 years long duration program. Those who want to be admitted to MANUU for a B-Tech degree will have to pass an entrance exam and a 10+2 qualification is also mandatory.
- BA General: A general BA degree is available at MANUU to students who have passed the 12th class with a minimum average score. Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete.
- B.Com: MANUU also offers a Bachelor of Commerce course at the UG level, which takes almost three years to complete. Students after completing their 10+2 level education from any known board of education can apply for admission to this program.
- BEd: Students looking for BEd admission at Maulana Azad National Urdu University must graduate from a disciplined university and have obtained 50 percent marks.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University PG Admission
MANUU Admission to the Postgraduate program MTech has commenced for the session 2023-24. The application portal remains open till 20 August 2023, and applicants should submit the MANUU admission form at the official portal before the deadline. Also, universities offer courses like MA, MBA, MTech, MCA, MSc, MCom & more that are available for enrollment. Maulana Azad National Urdu University provides courses based on merit as well as entrance tests. Students who have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution for all PG courses.
- M-Tech: A full-time M-Tech degree in the stream of computer science can be pursued at MANUU. A Master of Technology is a PG-level engineering degree that takes 2 years to complete. Students must have a BTech or BE degree to be eligible for admission. Passing an entrance exam with a previous qualification is the selection criteria.
- MBA: The entrance exam is also taken for a professional degree program like MBA. Students should obtain 45% marks minimum in the particular subject at the UG level.
- MCA: Pursuing MCA at MANUU is easier if students have a bachelor’s degree such as BCA or equivalent in a similar stream. Students are required to obtain at least 45% marks in graduation.
- MCom: Students who have completed bachelor’s degree courses from any discipline university with a minimum mark of 50 percent score. This course will provide advanced skills in Accounting, Banking, finance, and other topics. Students can pursue any specialization by matching the eligibility criteria.
- MA: In order to get admission at MANUU, applicants have to complete their BA or equivalent degree from a well-known university or institution with a minimum 50 percent score. In this course, applicants will learn about history, political science, English, and many other specializations.
MANUU Diploma Admission 2023
Fashion Technology and Interior Design Diploma Courses Registration is ongoing at the online portal. The last date to apply was 31 August 2023 for MANUU PG Diploma Admission 2023. Maulana Azad National Urdu University offers a Diploma, a Postgraduate Diploma, and an Advanced Diploma in numerous specializations. The requirements for each diploma are different. In order to be eligible for admission to the Diploma course, one must pass the 12th examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education in India. Those seeking admission to PG Diploma courses must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
MANUU PhD Admission 2023
MANUU PhD admission has commenced the session 2023. The application form has been released on the official website, and the last date to apply for MANUU admission is 19 September 2023 for the PhD program. The application form fee for General candidates is INR 550 and for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women is INR 350. One who wants to pursue PhD from MANUU must clear the entrance exam. To be eligible for admission, students must have a PG degree in relevant subjects.
www.manuu.ac.in Application Form 2023
MANUU has invited the application form for this session. MANUU has updated the online application form link on its official website for different courses, and the last date to submit the application form for the MTech program is 19 September 2023. Applicants are permitted to submit applications for Diploma, PG, PG Diploma & Certificate courses. The application fee for both undergraduate and postgraduate entrance examinations is INR 750 and INR 800.
The university has announced that students must attach proof of receipt of payment to the admission form. The entry fee is INR 300 for UG and PG courses. The students that wish to enroll for B.Ed must pay INR 1000. The entry fee is non-refundable and can be paid through net banking, credit, or debit cards.
How To Apply for MANUU Admission 2023?
- The registration process is online on the university website.
- Use this link: www.manuu.ac.in.
- Students must register and apply before the deadline.
- Provide the relevant details.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the email you have used to register.
- The mail contains the registration id, name, and password.
- Save the registration id and password, and they will be used when you want to log in to your account again.
- Login using the registration Id and password to access the registration form.
- Download the admission form.
- Fill out the resignation form with the required details.
- Pay the registration fees.
- The registration fee is INR 1,000.
- Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website to check the admission status, results, counseling dates, and call letter.
- Selected students are required to report for allotment of seats.
Students must upload the documents listed below during their application process.
- Mark sheet for Class 10 and Class 12
- Migration certificate
- ID Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Scanned photographs
- Scanned signature
MANUU Entrance Exam 2023
To approve admission at the UG and PG levels, Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) prefers to use common entrance exams like the ones below.
- The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is conducted by NTA to extract eligible candidates for admission at the UG and PG programs.
- The university typically holds a doctoral or Ph.D. level entrance exam to offer admission to the research level programs.
- Exams like the CAT or CMAT, which MANUU likes to follow, are ideal for MBA admission.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University has updated semester exam results on its website. Students admitted to BA, B.Com, BSc, MA, MSc, and M.Com programs and who appeared in semester exams in September/October of MANUU will be able to check their results online at the institute’s website. The roll number, year of study, faculty, and semester number will be asked during the result-checking Process.
How To Check MANUU Result?
MANUU’s students are advised to follow the below-described steps to check their results.
- Go to https://manuu.edu.in/ (MANUU Website)
- MANUU’s homepage will appear. Go to the Results tab on the homepage’s top menu.
- On the Results, page go to “Results”
- Click on your respective semester result link.
- A new page will open that will ask for Roll Number, Date of Birth, Year of Study, and Department. Fill in all information and press submit button.
- Semester exam results for your respective program will appear. Check it or download it in pdf form.
MANUU Course Admissions
|1||M.A (Urdu)||2 years||2,800/-|
|2||M.A (History)||2 years||3,300/-|
|3||M.A (English)||2 years||3,300/-|
|4||M.A (Islamic Studies)||2 years||3,300/-|
|6||B. Sc (BZC)||3 years||3,100/-|
|7||B. Sc (MPC)||3 years||2,700/-|
|8||B.Ed (Refer B.Ed Program Guide for details)||3 years||15,000/-|
|9||PG Diploma in Musicology||1 Year||1,800/-|
|10||PG Diploma in Tourism Management||1 Year||2,000/-|
|11||Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year||2,000/-|
|12||Diploma in Teaching English||1 Year||1,400/-|
|13||Certificate Course in Food & Nutrition||6 months||900/-|
|14||Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English||6 months||900/-|
|15||Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through Hindi||6 months||900/-|
|16||Certificate in Functional English for Urdu Speakers||6 months||900/-|
MANUU Contact Details:
- Address: Urdu University Road, Near LNT Towers, Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Phone: 040 2300 1216
- MANUU Official Website: www.manuu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MANUU Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.