PG Diploma Admission 2022: A PGD or Postgraduate Diploma program is taken by students after completing graduation. The duration for studying and completing a PGD is almost one year. These types of academic courses are designed basically to improve the skills of students and provide the chance to learn the things they have not learnt in their degree curriculums. A PGD can be taken in a number of subjects such as PGD IT, PGD Economics, PGD Management, PGD Finance, PGD Data Science, PGD Computer Applications, and so on. Many institutes are there in India that are offering PGD courses. Entries in all of the related institutes are based on merit. In June or July of this year application portals for PGD admissions will be opened.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma Admission
The criteria to select students for PGD is varying as per the institute but some basic requirements are:
- Every candidate who aspires for PGD admissions needs to first complete the graduation.
- It is not compulsory to have a UG degree in one specific subject and thus UG degree in any discipline will be accepted.
- At 45% must be the previously scored aggregate marks.
PG Diploma Admissions Fee Structure
Based on the specialization the fee of PGD is varying and this is around INR 20000 to 400000 as estimated on an average basis.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
Candidates can submit their applications for the course through an online admission procedure. In every Indian institute, almost the same admission pattern is followed. The applications made by students are accepted merit-based on criteria where previous exam marks and degree is taken into consideration. It will not require students to appear in the entrance exam.
PG Diploma Admission Highlights
|Full form||Postgraduate Diploma program|
|PG Diploma Course Duration||1 Year to 2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma Average Fee||INR 30,000 to 80 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exams||CAT, GMAT|
|Top Colleges for PG Diploma||
|PG Diploma Specializations||
Why Study PG Diploma?
There are many advantages that are connected with a PG Diploma course and students are benefited at all stages after doing this course.
- One of the main advantages is the time duration, a PGD takes lesser time for completion than a PG degree as only one year is required to complete PGD while a master’s degree takes 2 years.
- As there are multiple streams in which one can do a PG Diploma and this provides a chance for students for making their career in a specific field.
- In a particular field, a PGD gives an increment in your knowledge level.
PG Diploma Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
Students can apply through the steps:
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria and download the application.
- If you are eligible state fill the form with the right details.
- Attach the documents required and pay the registration fee.
- In the end, the name of selected students will be made public via a merit list.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BBA Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BBM Admission||MCom Admission|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BEd Admission||MBA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.