BKNMU Admission 2023: Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University commonly referred to as BKNMU will commence admission for the next session in the first week of June. The last date to submit applications online is 30 July 2023 (Tentative). Applicants have numerous options at the UG, and PG levels for general, and professional level programs, e.g., BCom, BA, BSc IT, BBA, MEd, LLM, and so on.
Applying for admission to the available programs can be done by contacting the university’s official online portal. On the basis of the results of the prerequisite exams or entrance exams, the university grants admission to the programs.
- MBBS, Ph.D, and a few more popular programs’ admission shall be granted on entrance tests like NEET-UG, and Ph.D. entrance tests.
- The application form fee for NEET-UG is INR 1600. Special category candidates can submit applications with INR 9,00.
- BKNMU admission confirmation shall be shared on the official email address of the applicant.
BKNMU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||080000 41412|
|PG Courses||M.A/M.Sc/M.Ed/MCA/LLM/M.Pharm./M. of Pharm|
|Address||Bilkha Road, Government Polytechnic, Khadia, Gujarat 362 640|
|Affiliated With||UGC (Universit Grant Commission)|
BKNMU Admission 2023
It provides various UG, PG, and Ph.D. level courses. The application form will be soon available on its official website or (Click Here). The students who have completed their 10+2 from any known board can apply for admission to any of the UG courses.
For admission in PG courses, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Candidates eyeing on Ph.D. admission at BKNMU must have a Masters’s degree or equivalent to apply for admission.
BKNMU UG Admission
The university is offering various courses at the undergraduate level. Students can apply for the course through the official website of the university. Courses like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, and many more are popular courses at BKNMU.
A general eligibility criteria for admission to UG courses is: a student should have a 12th-class passing certification with 50 percent marks from any recognized board.
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts is an Undergraduate degree offered in a wide range of disciplines. Students must pass the 12th grade in any discipline with at least 50% marks in order to apply for admission to the BA degree program.
- B.Com: Students with commerce as the main subject in their 12th grade can apply for B.Com. A B.Com degree can be earned in three years. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in previous examinations.
BKNMU B.Ed Admission
- B.Ed. is a two-year undergraduate program. Students who want to enter the teaching field will benefit greatly from this course. The B.Ed. A degree program is compulsory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. Admission to the University is available to eligible students. In order to be admitted, students must be aware of the admissions and eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed. Course
- It is mandatory for the students to have completed a Graduation degree with a minimum of 50% points in the general category and at least 45% points in the reserved category in order to be considered for admission into the B.Ed courses. For eligible students to get admission to the university if they meet the requirements. Legal institutions or colleges are some of the organizations that conduct entrance tests for students who wish to be admitted to their institutions.
Steps For Admission in B.Ed. Course
- Go through the official website (http://www.bknmu.edu.in/).
- Fill in the online form.
- Document and form verification in college and deposit fee.
- Can download the Admit Card from the Website.
- Appeared in the Entrance Exam.
- You can check the answer on the official website.
- Display the merit list on the website.
- Choose college for admission
- Must show the original document at the time of counseling.
Some of the topics covered in B.Ed. mentioned below:
- Philosophy of Education
- Holistic Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education, Culture, and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
Examination instruction for the students
- Do not bring any types of electronic items.
- Students have to carry one original ID proof along with a valid admit card.
- No one student can leave the examination hall during the exam.
- Students are suggested, they carry valid admit cards because no one student is permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card.
B.Ed Program Job Types
- Content Writer
- Military Trainer
- Assistant Dean
BKNMU PG Admission
BKNMU PG Admission generally starts in the month of June. The university offers courses in science, commerce, arts, languages, education, law, social work, and many other fields. There will be a number of programs offered including MEd, MSc in Home Science, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, M.Com, MA in Economics, Hindi, MSW, etc. In order to be admitted to BKNMU PG programs, students must perform well in their qualifying exams.
- MA: This is also known as Master of Arts this is a 2-Year degree program offered by the BKNMU. Candidates must have a UG degree with at least a 45-50% average score to apply for this master’s degree program. The MA courses are also available in various specializations such as Economics, Political Science, Arts & Culture, MA HR management, etc. Candidates need to check whether their favorite specialization is available at the University.
www.bknmu.edu.in Application Form 2023
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is well known for its educational University the courses like UG, PG, and specialized courses. Candidates need to fill out the application form for admission. University also conducts entrance tests for admission to some courses. Applicants can submit the application form online or offline mode. candidates have to follow some steps to fill out the application form online.
The mode of application is either online or offline mode, you are choosing to select anyone method to fill out the admission form. Students can move to the university website and fill online admission form or can be downloaded the application form from the official website. For the offline mode admission students need to visit the University campus.
How To Apply For BKNMU Admission 2023?
- Students can read the instruction form before filling out the admission form.
- The entry form can be filled out online at the website “Online and the Offline” admission form will be submitted from the University.
- The application form fee will be INR 120 through Online methods such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or via a case/POS at University.
- The candidate can upload a Scanning document as per the instructions click on ” Confirm to Payment” and make the payment through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
BKNMU Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts ( B.A. )|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. (Special))|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. (Nursing))|
|Master of Arts (M.A.)|
|Master of Commerce(M.Com.)|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.)|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A. (Integrated))|
|Master of Science (Computer Application & Information Technology) M.Sc. (CA & IT) (Integrated)|
|Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)|
|Master of Education (M.Ed.)|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (M.B.B.S.)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) –|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)|
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admit card
Students who want to attend the examination can download admit cards from the university’s official website. The hall ticket is a very important document so students are suggested that they will carry a valid admit card to the examination center. In the admit card many details are mentioned in the admit card. Candidates are suggested that they must carry a valid admit card, along with one original ID card.
Admit Card Download Procedure
- Students have to visit the university website (http://www.bknmu.edu.in/)
- Move to the examination tab then click on the link of “Hall ticket for regular students”.
- Select the program name and enter the college code & password on the next page.
- After entering all required fields, check it then click on the download button.
- Hall tickets will be downloaded, save and take printouts to use during the examination.
Mention Details in Admit Card
- Student’s name.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is accredited by the UGC (University Grants Commission), AIU, and the MHRD board. The university has affiliations with more than one hundred and sixty colleges. Since 2015 the university has produced more than sixty-six thousand graduates, and most of them are placed in top-notch companies.
The university provides admission to students from Porbandar, Junagadh, Devbhumi and Dwarka, and Gir Somnath districts. The university offers UG courses in multiple departments.
Some of the departments are:
- Social Work and Social Sciences
- Management and Commerce
- Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Forensic Science
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Prospectus: Download Now
To develop the knowledge of dissimilar branches of Higher, Technical, and Professional learning and research relative to the dissimilar domains and their requests. The prime substances of the University shall be to create centers and institutes of excellence. The University includes Junagadh, Porbandar, Gir Somnath, and Devbhumi Dwarka districts.
The Government of Gujarat has appointed Prof. (Dr.) J.P.Maiyani was the First Vice-Chancellor of the University. the university is made functional in the Government Polytechnic Building, Khadiya, which is in close vicinity of 12 kilometers from Junagadh city.
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Placements
The University provides placement services to the students. All eligible candidates can get at least one offers letter in hand. The placement department also gives additional training to the students. It conducts pre-placement activities for academic students such as Soft Skills, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Written Tests, etc. The placement cell makes a strong interface between corporate and universities to hire students.
- ACC Limited
- CMC Limited
- HDFC BANK
- Axis Bank
- Tech Mahindra
Facilities at BKNMU
- Smart Classroom
- Computer Lab
- CCTV Camera
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Department of Languages
- Department of Social Sciences and Social Work
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Commerce and Management
- Department of Chemistry and Forensic Science
- Prof. (Dr.) J. P. Maiyani (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr.f.a.shaikh (Registrar)
BKNMU Contact Details:
- Address: Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, Khadia – Gujarat, 362 640, India.
- Phone: 080000 41412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BKNMU Official Website: www.bknmu.edu.in
Other Best Universities in Gujarat
- Gujarat University
- Anand Agricultural University
- Swarnim Gujarat Sports University
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- National Forensic Sciences University
- Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
- Sardar Patel University
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
- Raksha Shakti University
- Shri Govind Guru University
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BKNMU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.