BKNMU Admission 2022: 31 August 2022 is the last date to apply for BKNMU Admission 2022. Application forms for various courses are available on the official website of the university. Students need to qualify for the minimum eligibility requirements requisite by the university for each and every programme. In addition, candidates must fill out the application form before the last date to be considered for admission.
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is also known as BKNMU. The university started functioning in 2015. In 2015 the Indian Prime Minister Honorable Shri Narendra Modi brought the idea of establishing a university in Junagadh Khadia, Gujarat State. The idea was put into motion by the then Gujarat Chief Prime Minister Honorable Shrimati Anandiben Patel.
At the PG level, it offers courses in six departments. The departments are Sociology, English, Chemistry, Life Science, History, Chemistry, etc.
The admission process is online on the university website, and students can fill out the admission form and submit it online. The admission process is based on a first-come, first-served basis, and the overall marks from the last qualifying level are used.
- The institution was established in the year 2015.
- The institution is a public university governed by the Gujarat State Government.
- The institution is affiliated with the UGC (University Grants Commission) and MHRD boards.
- The institution is famous for offering BCom and BSc.
- The application process is both online and offline.
- The admission is based on a first-come and merit basis.
- The university campus has various facilities such as a hostel, library, sports, auditorium, computer lab and WIFI.
BKNMU Trending Updates:
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) Sem-1 Feb-2022 Practical Exam Time Table. Click Here
- PG / B.Ed / LL.M./L.L.B. Matter of commencement of theory examinations of Sem.-1. Click Here
- M.A. (PSYCHOLOGY) SEM-1 PRACTICAL, VIVA EXAMINATION TIME TABLE JAN-FEB-2022. Click Here
- PG / B.Ed./L.L.M./L.L.B. Matter of appointment of examination place administrator in the examination of Sem-1. Click Here
- B.Com Sam. Matter of announcing the result of the 5th examination. Click Here
BKNMU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||080000 41412|
|PG Courses||M.A/M.Sc/M.Ed/MCA/LLM/M.Pharm./M. of Pharm|
|Address||Bilkha Road, Government Polytechnic, Khadia, Gujarat 362 640|
|Affiliated With||UGC (Universit Grant Commission)|
BKNMU Admission 2022
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University provides various UG, PG and PhD level courses. The application form will be soon available on its official website. The students who have completed their 10+2 from any known board can apply for admission to any of the UG courses. For admission in PG courses, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Candidates eyeing on PhD admission at BKNMU must have a Masters degree or equivalent to apply for the admission.
BKNMU UG Admission
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate degree offered in a wide range of disciplines. Students must pass the 12th grade in any discipline with at least 50% marks in order to apply for admission to the BA degree program.
- B.Com: Students with commerce as the main subject in their 12th grade can apply for B.Com. A B.Com degree can be earned in three years. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in previous examinations.
BKNMU B.Ed Admission 2022
B.Ed Courses: The duration of this course is 2 years and the level of this program is graduation. This course is very useful for those students who want to go into the teaching field. The B.Ed Degree program is compulsory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. Students who are eligible are able to take admission to the University. For admission, students are required to know about the admission and eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Course-
The students need to pass at least a Graduation degree with 50% marks for the general category students and 45% marks score for the reserved category students, to get admission in the B.Ed courses. Students who are eligible can get admission to the university. Some of the legal organized are conducted the entrance test for admission in several teaching institutions or colleges.
Steps For Admission in B.Ed Course
- Go through the official website (http://www.bknmu.edu.in/).
- Fill in the online form.
- Document and form verification in college and deposit fee.
- Can download the Admit Card from the Website.
- Appeared in the Entrance Exam.
- You can check the answer on the official website.
- Display the merit list on the website.
- Choose college for admission
- Must show the original document at the time of counselling.
Some of the topics covered in B.Ed mentioned below:
- Philosophy of Education
- Holistic Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
Examination instruction for the students
- Do not bring any types of electronic items.
- Students have to carry one original ID proof along with a valid admit card.
- No one student can leave the examination hall during the exam.
- Students are suggested, they carry valid admit cards because no one student is permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card.
B.Ed Program Job Types
- Content Writer
- Military Trainer
- Assistant Dean
BKNMU PG Admission
BKNMU PG admission 2022 generally starts in the month of June. The university offers courses in science, commerce, arts, languages, education, law, social work, and many other fields. There will be a number of programmes offered including MEd, MSc in Home Science, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, MCom, MA in Economics, Hindi, MSW, etc. Applications for BKNMU PG programs must be submitted by June 30, 2022. In order to be admitted to BKNMU PG programs, students must perform well in their qualifying exams.
BKNMU Admission Important Date
|Application Form start||
2 July 2022
|BKNMU Admission Last date||
31 Aug 2022
28 July 2022
10 Aug 2022
14 Aug 2022
25 Aug 2022
www.bknmu.edu.in Application Form 2022
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is well known for the educational University of the courses like UG, PG, and for specialized courses. Candidates need to fill out the application form for admission. University also conducts entrance tests for admission for some courses. Applicants can submit the application form online or offline mode. candidates have to follow some steps to fill out the application form online. Here are some steps are given below.
The mode of application is either online or offline mode, you are choosing to select anyone method to fill out the admission form. Students can move to the university website and fill online admission form or can be downloaded the application form from the official website. For the offline mode admission students need to visit the University campus.
How To Apply For BKNMU Admission?
- students can read the instruction form before filling out the admission form.
- The entry form can be filled out online at the website “Online and the Offline” admission form will be submitted from the University.
- The application form fee will be INR 120 through Online methods such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or via a case/POS at University.
- The candidate can upload a Scanning document as per the instruction click on ” Confirm to Payment” and make the payment through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
BKNMU Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts ( B.A. )|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. (Special))|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. (Nursing))|
|Master of Arts (M.A.)|
|Master of Commerce(M.Com.)|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.)|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A. (Integrated))|
|Master of Science (Computer Application & Information Technology) M.Sc. (CA & IT) (Integrated)|
|Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)|
|Master of Education (M.Ed.)|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (M.B.B.S.)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) –|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)|
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admit card 2022
Students who want to attend the examination can download admit cards from the university’s official website. The hall ticket is a very important document so students are suggested that they will carry a valid admit card to the examination centre. In the admit card many details are mentioned ion the admit card. Candidates are suggested that they must carry a valid admit card, along with one original ID card.
Admit card download procedure
- Students have to visit the university website (http://www.bknmu.edu.in/)
- Move on the examination tab then click on the link of “Hall ticket for regular students”.
- Select the program name and enter the college code & password on the next page.
- After entering all required fields, check it then click on the download button.
- Hall tickets will be downloaded, save and take printouts to use during the examination.
Mention details in admit card
- Student’s name.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is accredited by the UGC (University Grants Commission), AIU and the MHRD board. The university has affiliations with more than one hundred and sixty colleges. Since 2015 the university has produced more than sixty-six thousand graduates, and most of them are placed in top-notch companies.
The university provides admission to students from Porbandar, Junagadh, Devbhumi and Dwarka and Gir Somnath districts. The university offers UG courses in multiple departments.
Some of the departments are:
- Social Work and Social Sciences
- Management and Commerce
- Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Forensic Science
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Prospectus 2022: Download Now
To develop the knowledge of dissimilar branches of Higher, Technical and Professional learning and research relative to the dissimilar domains and their requests. The prime substances of the University shall be to create centres and institutes of excellence. The University includes Junagadh, Porbandar, Gir Somnath, and Devbhumi Dwarka districts.
The Government of Gujarat has appointed Prof. (Dr.) J.P.Maiyani as the First Vice-Chancellor of the University. the university is made functional in the Government Polytechnic Building, Khadiya, which is in close vicinity of 12 kilometres from Junagadh city.
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Placements
The University provides placement services to the students. All eligible candidates can get at least one offers letter in hand. The placement department also gives additional training to the students. It conducts pre-placement activities for academic students such as Soft Skills, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Written Tests, etc. The placement cell makes a strong interface between corporate and university to hire the students.
- ACC Limited
- CMC Limited
- HDFC BANK
- Axis Bank
- Tech Mahindra
Facilities at BKNMU
- Smart Classroom
- Computer Lab
- CCTV Camera
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Department of Languages
- Department of Social Sciences and Social Work
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Commerce and Management
- Department of Chemistry and Forensic Science
- Prof. (Dr.) J. P. Maiyani (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr.f.a.shaikh (Registrar)
BKNMU Contact Details:
- Address: Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, Khadia – Gujarat, India.
- Pin code: 362 640
- Phone: 080000 41412
- Email: email@example.com
- BKNMU Official Website: www.bknmu.edu.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BKNMU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.