MKBU Admission 2022: 2 August 2022 was the last date to apply for MKBU Admission 2022. Application forms for various courses are available on the official website. Students must fill out the application form before the last date.
Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University was established in 1978, and the location of this university is in Gujarat. Programs like UG, PG and Diploma are available for the students. For the 2022 academic session, students are offered courses like- BA, MA, and PhD for the admissions.
The application procedure is well structured, and students for the admissions process need to visit the official website and also students for admissions if they face any difficulty. They are requested to ask us for the solutions, and our experts will get back to students with the proper research.
The applications are accepted online, and the registration process is available for admissions.
The admission intake is through merit scores, and students enrolling in this university need to check the merit scores, and for some of the programs, students are required to go through the entrance examinations.
For the UG programs, students need to clear intermediate studies.
The PG programs require the completion of a graduation degree, and also there are entrance examinations that are conducted for the students.
Application Fee: The Application Fee for all programs is 1250/- which a student is required to pay while filling out the form.
- Some of the P.G. courses offered are M.S.W. and M.C.A. and M.B.A. and M.C.A.
- The University registration is done online.
- The minimum requirement for a B. Com course is a 10+2 with a commerce pass.
- Eligibility for B.B.A., B.C.A., and BLIS is 10+2 with min 50% marks.
- Admissions to M.A., PhD, M. Sc, M.B.A., M.C.A., M.S.W., and M. Com courses require an equivalent bachelor’s degree.
- Succeeding in the qualifying examination is the only prerequisite for admission..The basic criteria is a 10+2 with any relevant stream from a recognized board required for these B.Com, B.B.A., BSc, B.C.A., and B.L.I.Sc
Students in the information mentioned above are getting a short explanation about the university. Still, we have researched the detailed information for the students by getting topics related to the university eligibility, course fees and other important topics that are detailed for the students who want to take admissions.
MKBU Trending Updates:
- MKBU PhD entrance exam to be held on 25 September 2022. Source
- The last date of MKBU Admission 2022 was 2 August 2022. Click here
- The university will start taking applications for the session 2022-23 in the month of July. Students need to visit the official website to apply for admission. Visit here
- Bhavnagar University MKBU Result. Click Here
- PG DIP. IN PUBLIC ADMIN. SEM1 PRESS OCT-2021. Click Here
- DIP. MULTI-HEALTH WORKER SEM3 PRESS OCT-2021 NEW. Click Here
- DIP. IN YOGA SEM1 PRESS OCT-2021. Click Here
- DIP. IN PAINTING SEM1 PRESS OCT-2021. Click Here
MKBU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0278 243 0002|
|PG Courses||M.Phil, PhD|
|Address||Gaurishanker Lake Road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
MKBU Admission 2022
2 August 2022 was the last date to apply for MKBU Admission 2022. Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University offers various UG and PG level courses. It has a BA, BSW, BEd, and many more at the UG level. The students who have completed their 12th board from any recognized educational board of education can apply for these courses at MKBU.
It also offers MA, MEd, MSc, etc., at the PG level for students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from any UGC-recognized university. The degree must be obtained in relevant subjects in which the candidate wishes to take admission with at least 50% marks.
MKBU UG Admission
The MKBU admissions process is based on the merit list. Applicants must examine the minimum requirements for admission to the program before submitting an application for admission. MKBU University offers three-year BSc programs at the undergraduate level. Admission to the BSc program requires completion of the 12th grade or an equivalent course. Students who meet the basic admission requirements for each UG course are admitted to the course.
- BA: Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University offers a BA program to students who have completed their 12th examination from any recognised educational board. Candidates can choose a Bachelor of Arts course in various subjects like Hindi, History, Sociology, Political Science, and many more.
- BSc: It is a Bachelor’s degree program offered by MKBU that takes 2-Years to complete. A candidate must have 10+2 passed in science stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of Senior Secondary education to apply for Bachelor of Science course.
MKBU PG Admission
MKBU offers a variety of postgraduate degrees, such as MA, MSc, MHRD, MCom, and MEd. The university uses a merit list system for admission to all of its courses. As part of this process, MKBU creates a merit list that includes the names of applicants based on their qualifying exam scores. A student must hold a bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by the UGC in order to apply for a postgraduate course at the university.
- MA: Master of Arts is a PG level degree programme offered in numerous specializations like Hindi, English, History, Sociology, Political Science, History, etc. All candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any relevant subject can apply for admission to this programme at MKBU.
MKBU Admission Important Date
|Application Form start||
2 July 2022
|MKBU Admission last date||
2 August 2022
28 July 2022
12 August 2022
20 August 2022
MKBU Application Form 2022
MKBU has a variety of courses to choose from. The university provides admission to many students all over India. If you’re interested in taking admissions during the upcoming admission sessions, we have added all the necessary information related to the application form. Enrollment in MKBU is through a complete application form.
The application form is posted on the MKBU website. Applicants must complete the application form online and submit it online. During the registration process, applicants must pay an application fee. Fees can be paid by debit cards, internet banking, and credit cards.
What to keep in mind when filling out the MKBU application form?
- Applicants must submit their application forms before the scheduled dates. The admission office does not accept application forms submitted after the deadline.
- Applicants must fill out all the blank fields and spaces on the application form.
- The blanks or fields that were not filled must be strict out.
- The name of the examination, month and year of examination, check the examination notification.
- Before starting the application process, please carefully read and understand MKBU Ordinance number 4.
How To Apply For MKBU Admission?
- Visit the official university site.
- Select the admission link to proceed.
- Please register yourself as a new user.
- Complete the online admission form to proceed.
- Attach the necessary transcripts and certificates.
- Select the submit option to proceed.
- Take a printout of the admission from the preview.
Candidates must upload their certificates and grade sheets during step number. The documents are required for verification and further admission processing. Below is a list of the required transcripts and certifications needed.
- Valid address proof
- Academic scorecards
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
MKBU Result 2022
Krishnakumarainhji Bhavnagar University or MKBU has officially declared the result of a variety of courses being offered at the University. After the conductance of last semester’s exam, the result is now available on the main site of the MKBU. There are courses such as LLB, B.Com, B.Ed, BSc, BSW, BRS, BBA, B.Com, BCA, BA, MSW, M.Com, MHRD, MSc, MA, and so on. The candidates of MKBU can use their accounts to directly get the result by logging in.
What is the Procedure for checking the MKBU Results?
Anyone who wants to check the result of MKBU various courses semester exams can follow the steps given here:
- Open the University website and enter the menu of examinations.
- On the page that appeared on your screen Result will be written there.
- Click it and see the various links to the results of various courses.
- Choose the one and open it, check your result and also save.
MKBU Course Admissions
|PhD (Hindi)||3 Years|
|PhD (Psychology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Astrology (DIA)||6 Months|
|BA (History)||3 Years|
|BA (Home Science)||3 Years|
|BA (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|BA (Political Science)||3 Years|
|BA (Psychology)||3 Years|
|BA (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|BA (Sociology)||3 Years|
|BA (Statistics)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|MA (Economics)||2 Years|
|MA (English)||2 Years|
|MA (Gujarati)||2 Years|
|MA (Hindi)||2 Years|
|MA (History)||2 Years|
|MA (Home Science)||2 Years|
|MA (Political Science)||2 Years|
|MA (Psychology)||2 Years|
|MA (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|MA (Social Work)||2 Years|
|MA (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Library & Information Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|PhD (Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Education)||3 Years|
|Diploma in English||3 Years|
|Certificate in English||1 Year|
|BE (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|PhD (Physiology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Taxation Laws & Practice||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law||1 Year|
|Diploma in Painting||2 Years|
|Diploma in Yoga||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|PhD (Botany)||3 Years|
|PhD (Computer Science and Applications)||3 Years|
|PhD (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Life Science (Zoology/Botany))||3 Years|
|PhD (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Physics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.H.R.D (Human Resource Development)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Business Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Management)||2 Years|
|PhD (Business Administration)||3 Years|
|PhD (Business Management)||3 Years|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management||2 Years|
|BA (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|BA (Hindi)||3 Years|
|PhD (English)||3 Years|
|PhD (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Development Studies (PGDM-DS)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|PhD (Commerce)||3 Years|
|PhD (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management (PGDSM)||1 Year|
|Bachelor in Rural Studies (BRS)||3 Years|
|Masters in Rural Studies (MRS)||2 Years|
|BE (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Company Laws and Secretarial Practice||1 Year|
|Diploma in Co-operative Law||1 Year|
|Diploma in Labour Law||1 Year|
MKBU Self Finance Courses
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Arts in Sanskrit
- Master of Library & Information Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma Shipping Management
- Master of Computer Applications
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics
MKBU Contact Details:
- Address: Gaurishanker Lake Road, Bhavnagar – 364001
- Contact No.: +91 278.2430002/6/7, +91.278.2513943
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MKBU Official Website: www.mkbhavuni.edu.in
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MKBU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.