MKBU Admission 2024: Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, or MKBU, is located in Bhavnagar, Gujarat. It offers various courses at UG, PG, Diploma, and PhD levels. Application forms for UG courses through admission season 2024 will be made available online on 13 June 2024, and the deadline will be 12 July 2024. PG enrollment registration process will begin on 20 June 2024, and apply till 19 July 2024. BCI, UGC, NAAC, AICTE, MCI, ICAR, and VCI are providing recognition to this institute.
It has one main campus and 100+ affiliated colleges. MKBU has 20 departments and 300+ faculty members. Different levels of programs offered at this uni are around 100+. BA Geography, BSc Computer Science, BE Computer Science Engineering, ME Electrical Engineering, and MSc Chemistry.
MKBU Courses Admissions 2024
- BA Geography Eligibility: Passing class 12th education with 50% marks is the minimum criterion for admission to this program. Admissions are 10+2 merit based. The application fee charged for this program is INR 500.
- BSc Computer Science Eligibility: Applicants for this program must have at least class 12th completed from a recognized board with 50% marks.
- BE Computer Science Engineering Eligibility: JEE Main entrance exam-based admissions will be offered for this program. 10+2 with PCM subjects and 50% aggregate is the eligibility criteria.
- ME Electrical Engineering Eligibility: Having a BE or BTech degree in Electrical Engineering or a related stream is the minimum eligibility. GATE entrance exam-based admission process.
- MSc Chemistry Eligibility: BSc Chemistry with 50% marks is the eligibility criteria. The selection process is based on marks secured by the applicant with a Bachelor’s degree. The application fee is INR 1500.
MKBU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0278 243 0002|
|PG Courses||MBA, MA, MSc, MSW, M.Phil, MEd, etc|
|Address||Gaurishanker Lake Road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
MKBU Admission 2024
MKBU Admission process will invite candidates to apply for courses such as BA, BCom, BCom, BEd, LLB, LLM, and so on. For postgraduate programs, the deadline is much earlier than for undergraduate programs.
The University likes to approve admission to its traditional, and professional programs on the basis of a merit list. The merit list is affected by entrance tests or qualifying examination scores.
MKBU UG Admission
MKBU admission process is merit-based. It is important for applicants to review the minimum requirements for admission before applying. MKBU University offers three-year BSc programs at the undergraduate level.
An applicant must have completed at least 12th grade or an equivalent course to be accepted into the BSc program. Courses at the undergraduate level are open only to students who meet the basic entry requirements.
- BA: Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University offers a BA program to students who have completed their 12th examination from any recognized educational board. Candidates can choose a Bachelor of Arts course in various subjects like Hindi, History, Sociology, Political Science, and many more.
- BSc: It is a Bachelor’s degree program offered by MKBU that takes 2 years to complete. A candidate must have 10+2 passed in the science stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of Senior Secondary education to apply for the Bachelor of Science course.
MKBU PG Admission
MKBU offers a variety of postgraduate degrees, such as MA, MSc, MHRD, MCom, and MEd. The university uses a merit list system for admission to all of its courses. As part of this process, MKBU creates a merit list that includes the names of applicants based on their qualifying exam scores. A student must hold a bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by the UGC in order to apply for a postgraduate course at the university.
- MA: Master of Arts is a PG-level degree program offered in numerous specializations like Hindi, English, History, Sociology, Political Science, History, etc. All candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any relevant subject can apply for admission to this program at MKBU.
- MSc: Master of Science is a postgraduate degree offered by Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University in different specializations. The degree can be completed in 2 years. A student with a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to MSc programmes. A bachelor’s degree must be earned from a UGC-approved university and 50 percent marks are also required.
- MCom: Students are very interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in commerce. It is a 2-year PG programme, A minimum of qualifying marks is required at the bachelor’s degree level to qualify for M.Com admission.
- MHRD: MKBU offers a Master Of Human Resource Development programme, In order to become an M.H.R.D., a student must complete 4 semesters and 2 years of postgraduate studies within a 2-year program. The M.H.R.D. program offers courses in Organizational Behaviour, Labor Laws, Employee Relations, Business Laws, Organizational Behavior, and Business Laws.
MKBU Application Form 2024
Eligible and interested students can fill out the MKBU admission form at the official website. The application fee for Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University is INR 400. Applicants can submit their application form and fee in one of the following modes; online or offline.
How To Apply For MKBU Admission?
- Visit the official university site.
- Select the admission link to proceed.
- Please register yourself as a new user.
- Complete the online admission form to proceed.
- Attach the necessary transcripts and certificates.
- Select the submit option to proceed.
- Take a printout of the admission from the preview.
Candidates must upload their certificates and grade sheets during step number. The documents are required for verification and further admission processing. Below is a list of the required transcripts and certifications needed.
- Valid address proof
- Academic scorecards
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
Krishnakumarainhji Bhavnagar University or MKBU has officially declared the result of a variety of courses being offered at the University. After the conductance of last semester’s exam, the result is now available on the main site of the MKBU. There are courses such as LLB, B.Com, B.Ed, BSc, BSW, BRS, BBA, B.Com, BCA, BA, MSW, M.Com, MHRD, MSc, MA, and so on. The candidates of MKBU can use their accounts to directly get the result by logging in.
What is the Procedure for checking the MKBU Results?
Anyone who wants to check the result of MKBU’s various courses semester exams can follow the steps given here:
- Open the University website and enter the menu of examinations.
- On the page that appeared on your screen Result will be written there.
- Click it and see the various links to the results of various courses.
- Choose the one and open it, check your result, and also save.
MKBU Course Admissions
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Astrology (DIA)||6 Months|
|BA (History)||3 Years|
|BA (Home Science)||3 Years|
|BA (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|BA (Political Science)||3 Years|
|BA (Psychology)||3 Years|
|BA (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|BA (Sociology)||3 Years|
|BA (Statistics)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|MA (Economics)||2 Years|
|MA (English)||2 Years|
|MA (Gujarati)||2 Years|
|MA (Hindi)||2 Years|
|MA (History)||2 Years|
|MA (Home Science)||2 Years|
|MA (Political Science)||2 Years|
|MA (Psychology)||2 Years|
|MA (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|MA (Social Work)||2 Years|
|MA (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Library & Information Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Diploma in English||3 Years|
|Certificate in English||1 Year|
|BE (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|BE (Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Taxation Laws & Practice||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law||1 Year|
|Diploma in Painting||2 Years|
|Diploma in Yoga||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science and Applications)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Life Science (Zoology/Botany))||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.H.R.D (Human Resource Development)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Business Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Administration)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Management)||3 Years|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management||2 Years|
|BA (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|BA (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Development Studies (PGDM-DS)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management (PGDM)||1 Year|
|Bachelor in Rural Studies (BRS)||3 Years|
|Masters in Rural Studies (MRS)||2 Years|
|BE (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Company Law and Secretarial Practice||1 Year|
|Diploma in Co-operative Law||1 Year|
|Diploma in Labour Law||1 Year|
Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University was established in 1978, and the location of this university is in Gujarat. Programs like UG, PG, and Diploma are available for the students. For the academic session, students are offered courses like- BA, MA, and Ph.D. for admissions.
MKBU Self Finance Courses
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Arts in Sanskrit
- Master of Library & Information Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma Shipping Management
- Master of Computer Applications
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics
MKBU Contact Details:
- Address: Gaurishanker Lake Road, Bhavnagar – 364001
- Contact No.: +91 278.2430002/6/7, +91.278.2513943
- Email: email@example.com
- MKBU Official Website: www.mkbhavuni.edu.in
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MKBU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.