Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2022: 15 July 2022 was the last date for online application form submission for GRI Admission 2022. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the previous examination or entrance test. It offers admission forms for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate & B.Ed programmes.
Gandhigram Rural Institute was established in 1956, and the location of this university is in Tamil Nadu. Students are offered the UG, PG, PhD, Diploma and Mphil programs. For the students who want to enrol for the 2022 academic sessions, the available courses are BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, MBA and M.Ed for the admissions.
GRI has consistently been ranked in the top 100 of the yearly NIRF rankings. The university received its administration from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, the Government of India and the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Students can start the application process, and if they find any kind of hurdle during the ongoing process, they can just reach us out for the doubt-solving part. Students will be getting proper feedback from our experts, who will be guiding students with the proper information. For the application process, students can apply online, which is available on the university admission portal.
Students for the admissions need to go through the university’s merit scores, and students for some of the programs need to clear the entrance test. Students need to clear the 10th and 12th classes from a recognized university for the UG programs.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Trending Updates:
- GRI CUET UG 2022 Results released, check the scorecard here.
- The last date of Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2022 was 15 July 2022. Click here for more information.
- NTA has released the registration form for CUET PG 2022, the last date to apply online is extended till 18 July 2022. Click here
- The last date of payment of even semester fees was 17 March 2022. Click here.
- The examinations that are scheduled by the university to be held from 19 January 2022 have been postponed due to covid-19. New dates will be announced soon. For more information visit here.
The PG program requires completing a graduation degree, and also some programs like MBA, MTech and MCA are required to clear the entrance examinations. Students for the UG and Diploma programs need to pay the registration fees of 600/- rupees; for the PG programs, students need to pay 650/- rupees, and for the Phd programs, students need to pay 2000/- rupees.
Students in the above paragraph are getting the short information related to the university. Still, the students who want the detailed information need to read the whole document.
- Admission to all UG programs will be based on merit.
- 10+2 or equivalents with appropriate disciplines with 45% marks for B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry.
- Applicants for B.Ed. Must have a minimum of 55% in UG/PG.
- Students must finish their bachelor’s degree in their respective field to be eligible for postgraduate studies.
- To qualify for an MEd program, a candidate must have a BEd degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Admission to the M. Tech. program will be based on GATE or GRI scores.
- Online registration forms will be offered for all courses.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Tech, B.Ed, B.VOC|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Sanitary Inspector’s course, Spatial Technologies, Commercial Horticulture, Agriculture, etc.|
|Address||Gandhigram, Dindigul District, Chinnalapatti, Tamil Nadu 624302|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2022
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2022 last date was 15 July 2022. It offers more than 20 PG and UG programs in 7 fields. The fields are Social Science, Humanities, Information Technology and Software, Science, Business Management, Arts and Commerce.
- GRI offers PhD, MPhil, PG and UG programs.
- The minimum eligibility criteria of BBA and Bcom is Grade 10 + 2 graduation from recognized intermediate or higher secondary school boards.
- Students must have a grade 10 + 2 relevant to the field for BSc admissions.
- B.Tech and Btech lateral entry applicants must have a grade 12 certificate with a 45% overall aggregate.
- PG and UG graduates from any stream who have scored a 55% overall aggregate can apply for the BEd course.
- The rest of the UG admissions will be based on evaluating merits.
- BTech Lateral Entry and BTech admission will be based on the evaluation of entrance test marks.
- For PG admissions, applicants must have a UG degree in the relevant field.
- To be eligible for MEd, students must have a BEd or any relevant Master’s degree with at least 50 % overall aggregate.
- For MA integrated, applicants must have graduated with a UG degree in a relevant field.
- Admission to PG courses will be to evaluate qualifying marks from the qualifying examination.
- For MTech admission, GRI will conduct a qualifying test. Students with GATE scorecards are exempted from the qualifying test.
- Admission to MA(Integrated) admission will be based on merit and counselling session rounds.
- The admission form is posted online on the university website.
GRI UG Admission
Gandhigram Rural University will be accepting applications of the students for UG courses that have passed 12th exams in the relevant disciplines.
- B.Tech: The Bachelor of Technology is a four-year undergraduate program. GRI offers various engineering disciplines for BTech students. Those with an HSC in science will soon be able to apply for admission to the university’s B.Tech program. The education must come from a well-known Indian institute.
- B.VOC: Those students who have completed their intermediate in any stream will be the ones entitled to apply for this course. Students with higher marks will be given the opportunity to get a seat, and those with lower marks will be denied a seat.
- B.Com: Gandhigram Rural University accepts applications from students with a 10+2 in commerce with a minimum score of 50% for the B.Com course. An undergraduate degree in BCom can be earned in three years.
Gandhigram Rural Institute PG Admission
The minimum eligibility criteria for the PG course admission is to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines. The last date of Gandhigram Rural University PG Admission 2022 was 5 July 2022.
- M.Sc: A master’s degree programme in science takes two years to complete. GRI admits students with a bachelor’s degree in science or any other relevant field.
- MA Sociology: The Master of Arts in Sociology program is a two-year full-time course. Students must hold a graduation degree in the same discipline if they wish to be admitted to MA Sociology. In order to be considered for admission, students must score well in their last examinations.
- M.A Development Administration: A student must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with good aggregate marks to be eligible for admission to the master’s program in development administration.
Gandhigram Rural Institute PhD Admission
The last date to fill out the Gandhigram Rural Institute PhD admission form was 29 August 2022. The admission form for the new academic session will be available soon on the official site. The admission in the PhD program has been done based on an entrance exam and Interview conducted by the University. The application form fee for the course admission is INR 2000/.
One who can Masters degree or relevant with at least 55% marks aggregated from a recognised University can apply for the admission to PhD program.
GRI Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||19 May 2022|
|GRI Admission Last Date||15 July 2022|
|CUET UG Entrance Test Date||15 July 2022 to 10 Aug 2022|
|Result||To be announced|
GRI Application Form 2022
There is an application form available for the admission procedure which is necessary to fill. This application form filling has all the basic blocks that a student needs to complete it contains personal to qualification data fulfilment.
The admission procedure for this institute is closed for now but soon it will be resumed with the new academic year commencement. Students who want further details and updates can check the official website. All necessary updates will be notified by our website whenever any current update is announced.
How to Apply for Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission-
- The Application is available only University’s official website https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/
- Read the Prospectus and instructions carefully before submitting the Application.
- The candidates must have registered themselves by adding the details- Name, Date of birth, E-mail Id, and Mobile Number.
- After Successful Registration, the candidates need to login into the portal and proceed to fill up the application form.
- Make the Payment of Rs.600/- for UG & Diploma Program, 650/- for PG & PG Diploma, B.Ed., 2000/- for PhD Program.
- Candidates make sure if the application is submitted then candidates will not modify the details.
- Candidates can check the status of their application on the University website by
using the login ID allotted to them.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Result
Gandhigram Rural Institute’s result is announced within a month after the examination and in the same manner, the result for various courses has been announced on its official webpage. The result can be checked by logging in to the registered accounts. For courses such as BSc, BSc (Hons), B-Tech, BVSc, MBA, MSc, and others, the University has announced the result list and the marks sheet will be issued later.
How To Check GRI Results?
You may get the GRI result for the exam from the previous semester by following the instructions below:
- Students will go to the homepage of GRI after clicking on its website link https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, there will be accessibly available to the examination page and the students can click on the semester examination.
- Through the semester examination menu select your semester.
- A link to that semester’s exam result will be opened.
- By clicking on the link result will be opened in pdf.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Course Admissions
|Gandhian Social Work|
|Textiles and Apparel Designing|
|English and Communicative Studies|
|Governance and Development|
|Human Resource Management|
|Tamil and Indian Literature|
|M.Sc||Applied Geology and Geoinformatics|
|Extension and Communication|
|Food Science and Nutrition|
|Home Science – Extension Education|
|English and Communicative Studies|
|Food Science and Nutrition|
|Micro Level Planning|
|Bakery and Confectionery|
|PG Diploma||Banking and Insurance|
GRI Contact Details:
- Address: Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu, India
- Contact Number: 83005 45731
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.