Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2023: Gandhigram Rural Institute admissions for diploma, certificate, and degree programs at UG, and PG levels will commence in the second week of June. The closing date for admission in education, arts, and humanities, business administration, technology, science, etc., courses will be 15 July 2023 (Tentative). Candidates can apply for only one program per application at the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
GRI Latest Updates
- CUET 2023 Dates are out now, Gandhigram University will conduct the entrance exam on 21 to 31 May 2023. Source
Those who want to apply for the GRI programs need to visit the RURAL-UNIV Portal. The admission procedure is completely organized online. Aspirants can submit their applications with the required fee of INR 600. Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Scheduled Caste (SC) can submit the application forms free of charge.
- BTech, MTech, etc., programs admission is administered by the entrance test like JEE-Main, GATE, etc.
- Sports quota-based admission would be offered to candidates once the aspirants submit the required documents at the admission center before the deadline.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Tech, B.Ed, B.VOC|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Sanitary Inspector’s course, Spatial Technologies, Commercial Horticulture, Agriculture, etc.|
|Address||Gandhigram, Dindigul District, Chinnalapatti, Tamil Nadu 624302|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2023
The Gandhigram Rural Institute will soon start the admission process for various courses for the upcoming session. The students looking to get admission to the courses offered at the university would be needed to complete the registration process before the deadline at the university’s website.
The selection of students getting admission at GRI would be compared by the university after their scores in the previous qualifications or at the entrance exams conducted by the institute.
GRI UG Admission
Gandhigram Rural University accepts applications from students for UG courses that have passed 12th exams in the relevant disciplines.
- B.Tech: The Bachelor of Technology is a four-year undergraduate program. GRI offers various engineering disciplines for BTech students. Those with an HSC in science will soon be able to apply for admission to the university’s B.Tech program. The education must come from a well-known Indian institute.
- B.VOC: Those students who have completed their intermediate in any stream will be the ones entitled to apply for this course. Students with higher marks will be given the opportunity to get a seat, and those with lower marks will be denied a seat.
- B.Com: Gandhigram Rural University accepts applications from students with a 10+2 in commerce with a minimum score of 50% for the B.Com course. An undergraduate degree in BCom can be earned in three years.
Gandhigram University B.Sc Agri Admission
A Bachelor of Science or BSc in Agriculture is available for Gandhigram Rural Institute admission for session 2023. The portal registration will take place at the official website www.ruraluniv.ac.in. The University conducts the entrance test for BSc agriculture admission for session 2023. The final selection will be done through the merit list system.
Gandhigram Rural Institute PG Admission
The minimum eligibility criteria for the PG course admission is to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines.
- M.Sc: A master’s degree program in science takes two years to complete. GRI admits students with a bachelor’s degree in science or any other relevant field.
- MA Sociology: The Master of Arts in Sociology program is a two-year full-time course. Students must hold a graduation degree in the same discipline if they wish to be admitted to MA Sociology. In order to be considered for admission, students must score well in their last examinations.
- M.A Development Administration: A student must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with good aggregate marks to be eligible for admission to the master’s program in development administration.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Ph.D. Admission
Gandhigram Rural Institute admission into Ph.D. course for the new academic session will open soon on the official site. The admission to the Ph.D. program had been done based on an entrance exam and Interview conducted by the University. The application form fee for the course admission is INR 2000/.
One who can Master’s degree or is relevant with at least 55% marks aggregate from a recognized University can apply for admission to a Ph.D. program.
GRI Application Form 2023
Gandhigram Rural University application form is available for the UG, and PG courses, which is necessary to fill out. This application form filling has all the basic blocks that a student needs to complete it contains personal to qualification data fulfillment.
The admission procedure for this institute is closed for now but soon it will be resumed with the new academic year commencement. Students who want further details and updates can check the official website. All necessary updates will be notified by our website whenever any current update is announced.
How to Apply for Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2023?
- The Application is available only University’s official website https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/
- Read the Prospectus and instructions carefully before submitting the Application.
- The candidates must have registered themselves by adding the details- Name, Date of birth, E-mail Id, and Mobile Number.
- After Successful Registration, the candidates need to login into the portal and proceed to fill up the application form.
- Make the Payment of Rs.600/- for UG & Diploma Program, 650/- for PG & PG Diploma, B.Ed., 2000/- for Ph.D. Program.
- Candidates make sure if the application is submitted then candidates will not modify the details.
- Candidates can check the status of their application on the University website by
using the login ID allotted to them.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Result
Gandhigram Rural Institute’s result is announced within a month after the examination and in the same manner, the result for various courses has been announced on its official webpage. The result can be checked by logging in to the registered accounts. For courses such as BSc, BSc (Hons), B-Tech, BVSc, MBA, MSc, and others, the University has announced the result list and the marks sheet will be issued later.
How To Check GRI Results?
You may get the GRI result for the exam from the previous semester by following the instructions below:
- Students will go to the homepage of GRI after clicking on its website link https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, there will be accessibly available to the examination page and the students can click on the semester examination.
- Through the semester examination menu select your semester.
- A link to that semester’s exam result will be opened.
- By clicking on the link result will be opened in pdf.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Course Admissions
|Gandhian Social Work|
|Textiles and Apparel Designing|
|English and Communicative Studies|
|Governance and Development|
|Human Resource Management|
|Tamil and Indian Literature|
|M.Sc||Applied Geology and Geoinformatics|
|Extension and Communication|
|Food Science and Nutrition|
|Home Science – Extension Education|
|English and Communicative Studies|
|Food Science and Nutrition|
|Micro Level Planning|
|Bakery and Confectionery|
|PG Diploma||Banking and Insurance|
GRI Dindigul Contact Details:
- Address: Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu, India
- Contact Number: 83005 45731
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for GRI Dindigul Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.