Sarguja University Admission 2024: The University offers admission to UG, PG, and PhD programs, the application form process can be completed online at the official web portal. Courses are offered at the UG and PG levels such as BEd, BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, LLM, MSc, MCom, MA, MSW, PGDCA, etc.
Sarguja University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sarguja University|
|Mode of Education||Regular|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral and more|
|Popular Courses||MA Functional Hindi, M.Sc Farm-Forestry, LLM|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Merit-based Entrance test|
|Placement||TCS, Wipro, Amazon, etc.|
|University Type||State University|
|University website||Sarguja University Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||12th certificate from Recognized Educational Board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Graduation from UGC approved University|
The application process for admission season 2024-25 of UG/PG/Diploma courses will start on 12 June 2024, and the deadline will be 27 June 2024. Sarguja University has affiliations with UGC and AICTE. NAAC is also grading it. This university has a total of seven departments. It provides affiliations to 75 colleges and holds around 500+ faculty members. Various UG, PG, and Diploma courses are offered at this uni. Popular courses are DPharm, BBA, BEd, LLB, LLM, MSc and M.Ed.
Sarguja University is situated in Ambikapur. It is one of the best higher education institutes in Chhattisgarh state.
- Sarguja University’s cost of application form for admission to its courses is INR 350. This should be paid with a demand draft.
- Direct, and entrance test-based admission is followed at Sarguja University.
Sarguja University Courses Admissions 2024
- BBA Eligibility: Having at least a 10+2 education with 50% marks is the eligibility criterion for the BBA program at SU. Its admissions will be granted on the basis of merit of 12th class score. The application form fee will be INR 500.
- DPharm Eligibility: Candidates for DPharm admissions should have a 10+2 education in the Science stream with a 55% score. No entrance exam will be conducted for admissions; merit-based admissions are offered.
- B.Ed Eligibility: Any Bachelor's degree with 50% marks is the eligibility criteria for the BEd program. A university-based entrance exam will be conducted for the selection process.
- LLB Eligibility: 10+2 in the Science stream with 50% marks is a minimal requirement of the application process. Merit-based selections are offered for this course.
- MSc Eligibility: The applicants for this PG program should have a BSc or equivalent degree in the chosen field. University-based entrance exams or interviews may conducted for admissions.
- LLM Eligibility: LLB with 50% marks is the minimum eligibility. Mostly, merit-based admissions are offered.
Sarguja University Admission 2024
Students will be able to apply at @www.sggcg.in. Sarguja University offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, B.Ed, L.L.M., M.Sc, M.Com, MA, MSW, PGDCA, and PGDBM. All of the courses have been designed with a very modern aesthetic to change the market. The goal is to make the students more interested in the study structure, which has made them more excited about the course.
Eligibility criteria for the UG program require 12th class completion with at least 50% marks. For PG courses, students need to complete their graduate degrees. It also offers a diploma in many streams, and students can take them after completing the 10th class and 12th classes.
There are merit-based and entrance-based admissions at this university. University admissions for undergraduate programs require checking merit scores, and PG admissions require completing entrance requirements.
Also, students should check all the marks criteria for new admissions. The educational assistance provided by the University is well-versed, and students get the best faculties for the respective programs they select for their academic study.
Sarguja University UG Admission
To provide students with the opportunity to study in the arts, business, commerce, science, law, education, or shastra streams of study, Sarguja University will be opening its Undergraduate Admission window. There are several types of programmes that students can choose from including BA, BBA, BCom, B.Sc, LLB, BCA, D.Pharm, and Integrated BA.BED, and BA Shastri.
Sarguja University UG admission provide on the basis of the qualifying entrance exam and merit score. It is suggested to every interested candidate that 10+2 with a minimum of 50% percent marks must be completed by the recognized board.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level program and students who have completed their 12th board examination can opt for this degree course at Sarguja University. The admission process will be solely based on merit scored by the candidates in 12th grade. The previous education must be from any well-known educational board.
- B.Com: This bachelor’s degree course has 3 years of duration. The course provides complete learning about finance, management, business studies, banking, and many others. In order to pursue the BCom programme applicants pass the 12th class from a recognized board with at least 50 percent marks.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level course with 3 to 6 years duration. Those aspirants who have 12th degree in science (PCM or PCB) through the recognised board for Sarguja University BSc Admission and application form will be available at the online portal.
- BCA: it is a UG-level course with 3 to 6 years of duration at Sarguja University. Those students who have a 12th degree with 50% easily can opt for this BCA. In this course, students learn about computer applications, Fundamentals of Programming etc.
- LLB: Bachelor of Law is a UG level op stream course at Sarguja University. Those students who have a 12th degree with a relevant stream can take admission in this UG-level course.
Sarguja University PG Admission
Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya offers various Postgraduate degree programs in different fields. The application form for these courses is generally available at @www.sggcg.in. Sarguja University offers Courses like LLB, MA, MSc & more provided by the University in different disciplines, Graduated students with 55% marks are eligible for PG admission at Sarguja University.
- MA: This University offers a MA degree to be covered under the discipline of Functional Hindi. Previous marks in the UG degree will be considered as the main criteria. Students’ graduation must be completed with Hindi as the main subject.
- MSc: Master of Science is a full-time degree that is also provided in various specializations. Selection for this course is merit-based and depends on a BSc degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
- LLM: Sarguja University gives admission to the master’s degree program LLM based on merit scored by the student in previous exams. All applicants must have an LLB or similar degree from any well-known university.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a PG-level course with 2 years duration. Those students who wish to apply easily can opt for this course at Suraj University after their UG degree. 55% scores required to apply for Sarguja University MSW Admission.
Sarguja University PhD Admission
Generally, Sarguja University Registration forms are released in July Month on the official site @https://ambikapurcity.com. Students can be considered for over 24 Doctor of Philosophy specializations such as Hindi, History, Economics, Mathematics, Pharmcay, and many others. Selection will be done based on the Sarguja University PhD Entrance Exam.
Sarguja University Diploma Admission
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) at Sarguja University is the most famous course of the university with a duration of two years. This course has high-income job opportunities in the medical field. The Eligibility criteria to secure admission to the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) at Sarguja University. The applicants should have done their 10+2 with the science stream from any well-recognized board with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
Students who want to take admission to the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) at Sarguja University will go through an entrance exam and will have to meet the eligibility criteria. The top prominent colleges in India for Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) are Jamia Hamdard University, AIIMS, BITS Pilani, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, NIPER Mohali, Institute of Chemical Technology, Punjab University, etc.
Sarguja University Application Form 2024
The University offers admission to UG, PG, and PhD programs, the application form process can be completed online at the official web portal. Courses are offered at the UG and PG levels such as BEd, BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, LLM, MSc, MCom, MA, MSW, PGDCA, etc.
The students would be required to upload numerous documents and enter information in the manner asked by the university in the form.
How to Apply for Sarguja University Admission?
The process application form for Sarguja University is mentioned below. Admission seeking students should read the complete instruction to fill out an application form with the correct information and details.
- Students should check the university’s website.
- Click on the link to the admission form.
- Enter all your personal information on the application form, such as your name, mother’s & father’s name, gender, date of birth, Caste, etc.
- Fill out the form and upload your documents.
- Once you have completed the form, submit it.
- Make a payment for registration online.
- Take a photocopy of the form for future reference.
Sarguja University Result
Sarguja University will soon out the semester exam results of various UG PG programs. Including BA, LLB, BSc, BCA, BBA, B.Com, MBA, MA, MSc, MCA, LLM, and Diploma in Pharmacy results have been updated on the SU webpage.
How To Download Sarguja University Result?
Candidates should follow the procedures to easily acquire the Sarguja University Result 2020 by using the process provided below to download the Sarguja University Result. Candidates fill out the necessary information and download it.
- Go to the SU webpage http://sargujauniversity.in.
- The applicants must locate and select Latest Notifications from the top menu.
- The screen then appears for them to enter their roll number and other essential data.
- Hit submit button after filling in all data in the tabs.
- The semester exam result of Sarguja University will be on your device screen. Review and download it for future reference.
Sarguja University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in International Business||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (H.Sc.) (Food & Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|L.L.M. (Human Rights)||2 Years|
Sarguja University Admit Card
Sarguja University Admit Card will be released on the official website. Applicants can download their admit card by login into the official portal by going to the website. Applicants are suggested to fill in the login details and submit then their admit card will be processed to show on the device and take off the printout of admit card for further reference.
Admit cards are an essential document for aspirants to appear in the examination hall thus aspirants are advised not to forget to carry their admit card along with two copies of their admit card.
About Sarguja University
A state university located in Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, Sarguja University is one of the oldest colleges in the state. In the year 2008, the organization was established. With a wide range of generic courses, Sarguja University has the capability of training and teaching in a wide range of fields.
Furthermore, the university has the best infrastructure with all the well-equipped study materials that have a high level of accuracy to their research, apart from that. The students are provided with a study kit that assists them in achieving their career-oriented goals as well as their academic goals.
Sarguja University located in Chattisgarh offers UG, PG, Integrated, and Diploma programs for admissions. Courses like BA, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.com, and many other programs are available for admission. The admission process is open now and students can choose their own course and register themselves. Sarguja University. If any students want brief information about the university admissions then contact us and discuss the query.
Readers reading the article who find any kind of difficulty can just drop their email address or contact details so that our counselors can contact them and clear their doubts.
Sarguja University Affiliated Colleges List
- Sai Baba Adarsh College, Digma Ambikapur
- Sarawati College, Subhash Nagar, Ambikapur
- Neotech Technical & Management College, Ambikapur
- Govt. Rampratap. Sing Dev College, Baikunthpur
- Govt. Navin Girls College, Baikunthpur
- Govt. Navin College, Janakpur
- Non Govt. Margdarshan Sansthan, Baikunthpur
Sarguja University Contact Details:
- Address: Administrative Building, Near Hospital Road, Darripara, Ambikapur, Sarguja, Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh) 497001, India
- Contact No.: 07774-222790, 07774-222791
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarguja University Official Website: www.sggcg.in
- Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
- Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sarguja University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.