Bilaspur University Admission: Atal Bihari Vajpayee University will soon start admission into various courses to be offered for the upcoming session at its official website. The schedule for the new academic year has not yet uploaded by Bilaspur University for the students. Bilaspur University Examination Form 2022 is out, fill the form till 09 December 2022.
Bilaspur University Trending Updates:
- Bilaspur University has released the examination form for UG, PG & Diploma course for session 2022, the deadline to submit the form is 09 December 2022. Source
- The Bilaspur University is to release the application form for admission into various courses soon at its official portal.
- Exam schedules for various courses have been published on the official website. Students can access the schedules according to their courses and subjects. Click here
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur University, is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. The university was recently established in 2012. The university was approved by the university’s scholarship committee and the Indian University Association. The university is growing rapidly and is now connected to 164 universities.
Students for the UG programs at Bilaspur University Admission are required to match the merit-based marks criteria, whereas students for the PG and PhD programs are required to complete the criteria of merit + entrance. Entrance tests like SLET, DET, GATE, CSIR, UGC, NET. Students must clear this test and get admissions to PG or PhD programs. The educational system is well planned in this university.
- Bilaspur University Admission Fees: The registration process requires the form-filling process. Accordingly, there is an application fee of 350/- rupees for the general category students and the reserved category students; the fee amount is 250/- rupees.
- The registration cost for applicants is Rs.50 (in words-fifty rupees only). After paying the cost online, the candidate can apply to multiple colleges/courses/subject groups until the registration deadline. The registration fee is one-time.
- B.Sc. each subject group will receive a separate selection list for first-year admission.
- The applicant can only change personal and academic details before paying the registration fee.
- Only vocational 12th graders can apply for Bilaspur University admission to the Arts Faculty. But if they studied Commerce subjects in 12th, they will be qualified for commerce entrance.
- 12th-grade agriculture students with B. Sc. Admission to Bio will be impossible.
Bilaspur University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Sc, B.H.M, B.Com, LL.B|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc., M.Com|
|Address||Old High Court Building, Near Gandhi Chowk, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495001|
Bilaspur University Admission
Bilaspur University Admission window is closed at this time for the academic session 2022. The University offers a huge number of UG, PG, Diploma, UTD, Ph.D., and Law courses to the students who are interested to apply such as BA, BCA, BCom, DCA, MBA, MCA, MA, MCom, MSC, BSc, Ph.D., BA LLB, BCom LLB, etc. The courses are also available in various specializations.
Students applying for Bilaspur University UG programs should have completed their 10+2 from an esteemed board. Bilaspur University PG enrollments are open to those who have earned a bachelor’s degree in the same field.
Bilaspur University UG Admission
In the Bilaspur University, at the UG level there are numerous courses offered for admission such as the BHM, integrated BSc-MSc, integrated BCom-MCom, and many more. The students are only expected to complete the minimum eligibility criteria that the university asks from the students for admission.
- BHM: A 3-4 years program Bachelor of Hotel Management is offered to 12th passed candidates having at least 50% marks. The education must be from any well-known institute.
- BSc+MSc: This integrated course has a duration of 5 years and requires students to have a 10+2 passing score. The students must pass the 12th board with at least 50% marks in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as core subjects.
- B.Com+M.Com: The students who want to make a career in the field of commerce. For getting entry to this integrated course students should pass 10+2 in any discipline with 45% minimum marks.
Bilaspur University PG Admission
- MSc: Master of Science is a 2 years PG course offered in numerous specializations such as microbiology, bioinformatics, etc. The students who have a bachelor’s degree in science can apply for this programme.
- M.Com: Students must obtain 45% marks in graduation B.Com degree or relevant to get admission. Master of Commerce course is a 2 years long duration programme offered for Financial Studies and Commerce.
- M.Ed: Master of Education is taken by the students who want to make a career in the teaching line. For this course, one needs to meet the eligibility criteria of having a B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed/BA-B.Ed/D.El.Ed or B.El.Ed degree with min 50% marks.
Bilaspur University PhD Admission
- All students are offered the opportunity to pursue a PhD in one of the many specializations offered by the university. Candidates must hold a master’s degree or equivalent from a UGC-recognized university. Students should score at least 50% at the master’s level.
- Students are admitted to the PhD program based on their performance in the university-conducted entrance exam named Doctoral Entrance Test. Those who score high marks must qualify for an interview.
Bilaspur University Application Form
The university invites application forms for all courses. Students need to apply for an application. Pay the Application fee. There are two modes for filling out the application form that is online or offline. If students choose offline mode then they have to go to the university and take the admission form from the admission department or either they apply online they have to follow this procedure that is given below.
- From the official website of Bilaspur, university candidates can find the application form.
- Add all compulsory login credentials and upload all necessary documents for admission.
- Fill out the application form completely and include all necessary details for the registration process.
- The entry fee is INR 350 for general admission and INR 250 for certain groups of students.
- Download the Challan form created after paying the online application fee.
- After completing the application and paying the entry fee, send a copy of all the acceptance documents: Dr D. Kaladhar (Coordinator), Cell Entrance UTD, Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya, Old Bilaspur High Court Building, Distt- Bilaspur- 495001
How to Apply For Bilaspur University Admission?
- Open the University’s official website.
- Visit the admission portal.
- Click on the application form
- Fill in all the details like academic details and personal details.
- Pay the university application fee.
- Submit the application and check all the details before clicking ok.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Address Proof
Bilaspur University Result
Bilaspur University has announced the result on its site officially. For both the UG and PG semester examinations, this result has been compiled. The mark sheets to the students will be given soon, and on the site passing candidates’ names are mentioned in the list. Those students who appeared in exams for courses like BA, BA LLB, B.Com LLB, LLB, BSc, BSc (Hons), and others can check their results on the website.
How To Get Bilaspur University Result?
Students who are desiring to check their results can follow the instruction given in the points below:
- Open the BU website www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in
- It will provide you access to the menu in which the examination section will be mentioned.
- Students have to select their class, degree type, course, and semester to proceed with the result.
There will appear a link to open the result and downloading it in pdf is possible.
Bilaspur University Course Admissions
|COMPUTER SCIENCE & APPLICATION||B.Sc. & M.Sc.||5 years (10 Semesters) Integrated|
|FOOD PROCESSING AND TECHNOLOGY||B.Sc. & M.Sc.||5 years (10 Semesters) Integrated|
|HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND HOSPITALITY||Bachelor in Hotel Management (B.H.M.) & Applications||03 Years (06 Semester)|
|MICROBIOLOGY AND BIO-INFORMATICS||M.Sc. Two Years Post Graduate Course||02 Years (04Semester)|
|COMMERCE & FINANCIAL STUDIES||B.Com. & M.Com. Five Years Integrated Course||05 Years (10 Semester)|
About Bilaspur University
Bilaspur University is one of the finest universities designed for the Ug, pg, Diploma, PhD programs for educational learning.
- The anti-ragging affidavit (signed by the student and parent) will be required in college.
- After being selected, you must go to the college with your online application and original documentation.
- Contact the college for details on the number of seats per subject group.
Bilaspur University Contact Details:
- Address: Gandhi Chowk Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495001, India
- Contact No.: 07752-220031, 07752-220007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bilaspur University Official Website: www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for Bilaspur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.