IGKV Admission: The university offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Application forms will be soon available on the official website. Eligible candidates can apply for admission online.
The admission is going to be online on the IGKC official site. Most of the course admission will be based on scores from entrance examinations, and technical UG courses (B.Sc., B.Tech, etc.) will be considered on marks from CG-PAT and CG-PET.
IGKV Trending Updates:
- IGKV BSc Agriculture Admission 2022 is going on; the last date to apply is 31 October 2022. Check here.
- IGKV Admission for BSc Horticulture and BSc Forestry is ongoing for session 2022; Deadline is 31 October 2022. For more info, click here.
All PG courses (M.Tech programs, M.Sc. [programs, MBA, etc.) and PhD courses (Agriculture, Dairy Technology, Soil Water Engineering, etc.) will be based on the IGKC-CET marks.
The university has also stated that in the 2022-2023 admission process, the students will be offered scholarships, fellowships, stipends, and financial aid. It will provide partial and full scholarships depending on the student’s academic achievements. There will also be Scholarships and Fellowships Merit Scholarships.
Registration fees: the university announced that applicants must pay enrollment or registration fees. The registration fee is INR 400 for the general/ unreserved category and OBC. The reserved category (SC/ST) must pay INR 100, and they have INR 200 relaxation as per the university admission guidelines and regulations. The registration fee must be paid online, and students must keep the hard copy of the receipt of payment for future office use.
IGKV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||20 January 1987|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Sc. (Agri), B.SC. (Hort), B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. Fruit Science, M.Sc. Vegetable Science, M.Sc. Floriculture and Landscape|
|Other Courses||M.Tech.(Agricultural Engineering) Farm Machinery and Power, Soil and Water Engineering, Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering, PhD Fruit Science, PhD Floriculture and Landscape|
|Address||Krishak Nagar, Jora, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492012|
To apply for undergraduate courses like BSc (Hons.) or B-Tech, a student must pass the entrance exam and achieve 10+2 qualifications from a recognized educational institution. To apply for a PG course such as MTech, you need a four-year graduate degree in a related discipline such as Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university. The university offers a Bachelor of Science Honours degree program mainly in agriculture and horticulture.
IGKV UG Admission
UG admission forms will be accepted by the university soon. Candidates who passed their 12th board exam from a recognized board of Senior Secondary Education can take a variety of Undergrad courses at the University. It is recommended that students visit the official site @igkv.ac.in/. to apply for admission to any one of their favorable program.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level degree program offered by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. It has various specializations like Agriculture, Horticulture, etc. The course is offered to students having passed intermediate in the science discipline from some well-known board of education.
- B-Tech: Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya offers a Bachelor of Technology program in Agricultural Engineering for 4 years. The admission is based on the entrance test. Students must have cleared 12th with the science stream.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya PG Admission
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is a 2 years long duration program offered in the stream of agri-business management. For this course, candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree like BBA, BSc in Agriculture, or Horticulture.
- M-Tech: Agricultural Engineering majors include the study of Farm Machinery & Power Engineering, Soil & Water Engineering, Agricultural Processing, and Food Engineering. This course takes 2 years of duration to complete. Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree like BTech or BE along with a good score on the GATE test.
IGKV PhD Admission
- The Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya offers PhD programs in many disciplines. There are also PhD programs in Agriculture, Dairy Technology, etc. In order to be eligible for admission to this program, you must hold a master’s degree or higher in relevant subjects.
- The students are admitted to these courses according to their scores on the IGKV-CET entrance exam. Seat allocation is decided after a student has been personally interviewed.
IGKV Application Form
There are many different programs offered by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, each of which requires an entrance exam. It is necessary for students to register on the university’s website and Apply for the CET test as soon as possible. The application fee for OBC and Unreserved students is Rs. 400/-, and the application fee for SC/ST students is Rs. 100/-; the application fee application amount for OBC and Unreserved students is Rs. 400/-.
How to Apply for IGKV Admission
- Check the eligibility of choose Program before applying for admission.
- Students can check the Prospectus on the university website.
- The Application form will be available on the University’s official website.
- After Submitting the Application form, Students will not be able to make any changes to it.
- University can reject the application if any false or wrong information is mentioned.
- Students need to upload the necessary documents required in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee, and take a printout for further process.
IGKV Admission Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|Master of Business Administration (Agri-business)|
|Bachelor of Science|
|Master of Science|
|Master of Technology|
The Indira Gandhi Krishi Viswavidyalaya is in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, founded in 1987. This University is well known for agricultural studies, and the agriculture courses are like U.G., P.G., P.G. Diploma, research programs, and PhD for admissions. The admission procedure starts in June each year. The academic session 2022 admissions have not yet started, and students need to wait for the official announcement of the admission dates.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, or IGKV, will accept applications for a lot of different programs of study. University: This university has a lot of UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. All of these courses are in Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, and Agriculture, and they can be taken at this university. IGKV has 21 different departments that you can choose from if you want to study there.
There are many courses at Indira Gandhi Krishi Viswavidyalaya that deal with farming and agriculture. University has a way of teaching that allows students to learn and get a chance to see everything that comes with farming.
This is to emphasize that to be admitted to a UG program. An applicant must pass the university’s PAT or PET entry-level exam. In addition to enrollment in the PG and Ph.D. programs, the aspirants must qualify for the university’s CET entrance exam.
IGKV Affiliated Colleges List
- Mahamaya College of Agriculture, Dhamtari
- Bhartiya College of Agriculture, Durg
- College of Agriculture, Dantewada
- Bhoramdev College of Agriculture, Kawardha
- Margdarshan Sansthan College of Agriculture, Ambikapur
- Shri Ram College of Agriculture, Rajnandgaon
- College of Agriculture, Raigarh
- College of Agriculture, Ambagarh Chauki
- Chhattisgarh College of Agriculture, Durg
- Gayatri College of Horticulture, Dhamtari
- Rani Durgawati College of Horticulture, Pendra, Bilaspur
- K.L. College of Horticulture, Dhamtari
- College of Dairy Technology, Raipur
- Danteshwari College of Horticulture, Raipur
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Durg
- BRSM College of Agril. Engg. & Tech, Mungeli
IGKV Contact Details:
- Address: Krishak Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492012
- Contact No.: 077124-42537
- Email ID: email@example.com
- IGKV Official Website: https://igkv.ac.in
- Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)
- Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya
- Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for IGKV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.