IGKV Admission 2023: The second week of April 2023 marks the start of admissions for various programs at Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyala (IGKV). The deadline for applying to IGKV agricultural science, technology, forestry, and related programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels is typically 31, October 2023 (Tentative).
- IGKV Admission will begin soon for the academic session 2023-24. Students have to be updated through the official website.
- UG seat allotment of the Mop-up round last date is 15 February 2023 at Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission. Students can check here.
Candidates who wish to apply for IGKV programs need to reach the official website of the university. The university primarily recommends admission to its designed programs on the basis of merit determined by academic achievement and performance on entrance exams. Due to the inclusion of various entrance exams, the application fee for the university varies from one program to the next.
- PAT-B is only administered to students who wish to be admitted to the BSc Agriculture, BSc Horticulture, and BSc Forestry programs.
- Admission to the BTech Agricultural Engineering and BTech Food Technology programs is based on performance on the PET and 10+2 exams.
- The results of the CET-PG can help candidates get accepted into PG programs.
IGKV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||20 January 1987|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Sc. (Agri), B.SC. (Hort), B.Tech|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. Fruit Science, M.Sc. Vegetable Science, M.Sc. Floriculture and Landscape|
|Other Courses||M.Tech.(Agricultural Engineering) Farm Machinery and Power, Soil and Water Engineering, Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering, Ph.D. Fruit Science, Ph.D. Floriculture and Landscape|
|Address||Krishak Nagar, Jora, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492012|
IGKV Admission 2023
To apply for undergraduate courses like BSc (Hons.) or B-Tech, a student must pass the entrance exam and achieve 10+2 qualifications from a recognized educational institution. To apply for a PG course such as MTech, you need a four-year graduate degree in a related discipline such as Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university. The university offers a Bachelor of Science Honours degree program mainly in agriculture and horticulture.
IGKV UG Admission
The university will accept UG admission forms soon. Students who have passed their 12th board exam from a recognized board of senior secondary education are eligible to take Undergraduate courses at the university. We recommend that students visit the official site @igkv.ac.in/. If you are interested in one of their programs, you can apply for admission.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program offered by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. It has various specializations like Agriculture, Horticulture, etc. The course is offered to students having passed intermediate in the science discipline from some well-known board of education.
- B-Tech: Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya offers a Bachelor of Technology program in Agricultural Engineering for 4 years. The admission is based on the entrance test. Students must have cleared 12th with the science stream.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya PG Admission
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya provides admission to different programmes such as Master of Business Administration, Master of Technology, and other in multiple areas. Admission to this university is based on the merit and entrance exam. A candidate who wants to take admission to the university should pass a bachelor’s degree and match other eligibility criteria.
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is a 2 years long duration program offered in the stream of agri-business management. For this course, candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree like BBA, or BSc in Agriculture, or Horticulture.
- M-Tech: Agricultural Engineering majors include the study of Farm Machinery & Power Engineering, Soil & Water Engineering, Agricultural Processing, and Food Engineering. This course takes 2 years of duration to complete. Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree like BTech or BE along with a good score on the GATE test.
IGKV Ph.D. Admission
- The Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya offers Ph.D. programs in many disciplines. There are also Ph.D. programs in Agriculture, Dairy Technology, etc. In order to be eligible for admission to this program, you must hold a master’s degree or higher in relevant subjects.
- The students are admitted to these courses according to their scores on the IGKV-CET entrance exam. Seat allocation is decided after a student has been personally interviewed.
IGKV Application Form 2023
A variety of programs are offered by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, each of which requires an entrance exam to be eligible for enrollment. In order to participate in the CET the applicant must submit the application on the university’s website as soon as possible. A fee of Rs. 400/- is required from students applying as OBCs and Unreserved candidates, and a fee of Rs. 100/- is required from students applying as SCs and STs; the application fee for OBCs and Unreserved candidates is Rs. 400/-.
How to Apply for IGKV Admission 2023
- Check the eligibility of choose Program before applying for admission.
- Students can check the Prospectus on the university website.
- The Application form will be available on the University’s official website.
- After Submitting the Application form, Students will not be able to make any changes to it.
- University can reject the application if any false or wrong information is mentioned.
- Students need to upload the necessary documents required in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee, and take a printout for further processing.
IGKV Admission Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|Master of Business Administration (Agri-business)|
|Bachelor of Science|
|Master of Science|
|Master of Technology|
The Indira Gandhi Krishi Viswavidyalaya is in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, founded in 1987. This University is well known for agricultural studies, and the agriculture courses are like U.G., P.G., P.G. Diploma, research programs, and Ph.D. for admissions. The admission procedure starts in June each year. The academic session 2023 admissions have not yet started, and students need to wait for the official announcement of the admission dates.
There are a number of different study programs available at the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, or IGKV, that are open for applications. There are many courses available in this university for undergraduates, postgraduates, and PhDs. There are three types of courses that can be taken at this university, which include Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, and Agriculture. IGKV has 21 different departments that you can choose from if you wish to study there if you want to do so.
There are many courses at Indira Gandhi Krishi Viswavidyalaya that deal with farming and agriculture. University has a way of teaching that allows students to learn and get a chance to see everything that comes with farming.
This is to emphasize that to be admitted to a UG program. An applicant must pass the university’s PAT or PET entry-level exam. In addition to enrollment in the PG and Ph.D. programs, the aspirants must qualify for the university’s CET entrance exam.
IGKV Affiliated Colleges List
- Mahamaya College of Agriculture, Dhamtari
- Bhartiya College of Agriculture, Durg
- College of Agriculture, Dantewada
- Bhoramdev College of Agriculture, Kawardha
- Margdarshan Sansthan College of Agriculture, Ambikapur
- Shri Ram College of Agriculture, Rajnandgaon
- College of Agriculture, Raigarh
- College of Agriculture, Ambagarh Chauki
- Chhattisgarh College of Agriculture, Durg
- Gayatri College of Horticulture, Dhamtari
- Rani Durgawati College of Horticulture, Pendra, Bilaspur
- K.L. College of Horticulture, Dhamtari
- College of Dairy Technology, Raipur
- Danteshwari College of Horticulture, Raipur
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Durg
- BRSM College of Agril. Engg. & Tech, Mungeli
IGKV Contact Details:
- Address: Krishak Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492012
- Contact No.: 077124-42537
- Email ID: email@example.com
- IGKV Official Website: https://igkv.ac.in
- Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)
- Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya
- Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for IGKV Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.