Nalanda Open University Admission 2022: 30 July 2022 is the last date to apply for NOU Admission 2022. It will soon release its application form for various UG & PG courses on its official portal @nalandaopenuniversity.com. NOU is the oldest and the best quality education provider, which offers UG, PG, PG Diploma, PhD, and B.Ed programs. The admission process will be started in June; now, there are no updates for the 2022 session; applicants who want to enrol in this university need to wait.
The selection for admissions is based on merit, and students can check the marks criteria. For the PhD and B.Ed courses, the University conducts entrance examinations. Students should check the eligibility criteria and go through the necessary instructions for admissions.
Application Fees:- The Registration fee is 450/- rupees for all programs; also, students need to check payment guidelines before enrolling.
- All UG applicants must hold a 10+2 level education from any of the recognised boards.
- A student’s admission to a UG, PG, or PG Diploma program depends on their merit.
- You must have a valid B.Ed. degree and a valid B.Ed.-Combined Entrance Test score to be admitted (B.Ed.-CET).
- The University’s entrance examination is required for PhD applicants.
- Applications can be submitted online or offline through the official website.
- There is a 25% discount for female applicants at NOU.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required to enrol in a B.Ed, BLIS, postgraduate or postdoctoral program.
- It is necessary to have at least two years of teaching experience.
- Masters and PhD degrees are available. An aggregate GPA of 55% or higher is required.
In addition, Nalanda Open University offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and research-level courses in various fields, such as computer applications and arts and management.
- The university offers B.Tech, BA, BCA, B.Sc, BLIS & B.Com at the UG level, and M.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Sc, MLIS & M.Com at the PG level degree programs.
- NOU is famous for its all courses, UG and PG, as students are very well trained and proper assistance is given to students. Courses like PhD are also well-researched, and education quality is well-versed.
Nalanda Open University Trending Updates:
- NOU Online counselling classes schedule with links for PG part II has been released on its official website. Click here to know more.
- NOU BBA part 1 (regular and UR) result has been published on the official website of the university. Click here to access it.
- Nalanda Open University will soon release the application form for the academic session 2022-23. Click Here.
- NOU B.Com part 1 result is now available on the official website. Visit here
- The university has released the results of various UG, PG, and Diploma courses. Click here to check.
- Online counselling for PG programme part 1 has been scheduled. Click here
- The university has released the examination date sheet for the BLIS, MLIS, MA, MSc, and many more programs. Click here.
- Nalanda Open University PhD admission 2021 date has been extended till 11 February 2022. Click here.
- The university has extended the last date for admission in the first year for the session 2021-22. Interested students can apply until 31 January 2022. (Closed), visit here.
- Nalanda Open University has released the results of the MLIS examination. Click here to check.
Nalanda Open University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Nalanda Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCA, M.Sc.|
|Address||2nd/3rd Floor, Biscomaun Bhawan, Gandhi Maidan, Patna, Bihar 800001|
NOU Admission 2022
NOU offers B.Ed., BLIS, BA, and BA (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons), B.Com, BBA, and BCA programs at the UG level. The minimum requirement is a 10+2 in a related subject. Students for the B.Ed course must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% and 2 years of work experience. A bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized institution is also required for the B.LiB.I.Sc. Program.
At the PG level, the institution has M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., MJMC, MCA, and MLIS programmes. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related area is required to apply for these programs. The minimal eligibility for the 2 years MCA program is a BCA/ B.Sc (in Computer Science) or a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as a subject. All PG courses are admitted based on the merit achieved in the qualifying examination.
NOU UG Admission
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is a UG level degree programme. A bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate is required, along with two years of teaching experience. The previous education must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
- BLIS: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year undergraduate level programme offered by NOU. For admission to this course, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any well-known institute which is approved by UGC.
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts program at Nalanda Open University is one of the most popular courses. Several specializations are available. Admissions to the BA program will open soon for sessions 2022-23. Students must have completed intermediate classes in any stream in order to fill out the NOU BA application form. Registration fees must be paid to secure admission. NOU charges Rs 2400 for a BA course.
Nalanda Open University PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level course that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. The students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline in the offer to apply for admission to this programme.
- M.Sc: The students who have a dream to make a career in the field of Science this degree can help them to achieve their dream career. The students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in science stream to apply for admission.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA IT Admission||MSc Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BSc Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSW Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||PhD Admission|
NOU Student Login
Students that have already registered for Nalanda Open University admission can check or track their admission process by logging in to the admission portal. Click here to access the admission portal.
To log in to the admission portal, use your Application Number and password. Click the Sign-in button after you have completed. The next page will be the status of the ongoing admission process.
Students of Nalanda Open University can also log in to see their examination timetables, assignments, and class schedules. The student’s login is also used to download the examination hall ticket.
Students that have forgotten their login details can retrieve their password by clicking the forgot password option.
NOU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||2 June 2022|
|NOU Admission Last Date||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||25 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||10 August 2022|
18 August 2022
25 August 2022
Nalanda Open University Application Form 2022
Candidates interested in applying to Nalanda Open University may do so both online and offline.
How To Apply For NOU Admission in Offline Mode?
- Visit the official website, get the application form, and fill it out.
- The applicant should mail or deliver the application form to the following address, together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 350 issued in the name of “Nalanda Open University, Payable at Patna”: The Registrar, Nalanda Open University, 3rd Floor, Biscoumann Bhawan, Patna, Bihar – 800001
- On the reverse of the Demand Draft, the candidate should write his name, contact number, admission form number, and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Students will be told when to come to the college for the Entrance Test (for a PhD)/Final Admission procedures and the required documents to bring for the admission process.
- Admission forms are also available at the University campuses for a fee of INR 450/- payable by DD.
- The application cost of INR 400/- may also be sent via registered mail.
Note: Money or Postal Orders are not accepted at Nalanda Open University.
How To Apply For NOU Online Admission?
- Go to the official website’s drop-down menu and choose “Online Admission.”
- If you’re a first-time applicant, choose New Admission and establish a new account.
- Continue to register after carefully reading all of the instructions.
- After completing the registration process, you will get a username, password, and one-time password (OTP) through email or SMS.
- Fill out the online application form with all necessary information using the following credentials.
- Upload scanned pictures of papers as well.
- If the application form has been reviewed, click on “Submit.”
- Finally, pay the required application cost through the internet.
Re-registration Process of Nalanda Open University
The Nalanda Open University re-registration process is ongoing. Students that have not cleared existing courses and those that have cleared their last courses can start their re-registration process.
Students that could not clear their last course have to cancel their existing application. After cancellation of the existing application then, they will be able to apply for re-registration in a new course.
Students who have passed their previous course do not need to cancel their previous admission. They can complete their re-registration process by uploading a scanned pdf of their last registration slip, and the size must not exceed 100 KB.
The re-registration process can be done on the website: www.nalandopenuniversity.com or www.nou.ac.in. Before starting the re-registration process, read the instructions. Check the instructions from this site.
NOU Entrance Exam 2022
Nalanda Open University Entrance Exam or NOU-EE is an entry-level exam to get admission to various courses. This exam is conducted each year to provide students with a chance of learning at NOU. Admissions in various degree courses starting from graduation to PG at NOU are based on this entrance exam. The manner of conducting this examination is offline, which is a pen and paper-based test. Students might visit www.nalandaopenuniversity.com in order to get information and apply for this entrance exam.
The test will be composed of questions in the format of multiple choices. A total of 100 MCQs will be there in the test paper. Each question will award you positive marks, and a negative mark will be awarded for each wrongly selected answer.
Nalanda Open University Course Admissions
|Journalism & Mass Communication|
|PG Diploma||Marketing Management|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Information & Public Relations|
|Hindi English Translation|
|Medicinal and Aromatic Plants|
|Soil Health Management|
|Abolition of Child Labour|
|Child Psychology and Guidance|
|Child and Women Rights|
|Legal Awareness Among Women|
|Nutrition and Child Care|
|Food and Nutrition|
|Health & Environment|
|HIV and Family Education|
|Home Usages of Computers|
|Indian Constitution & Panchayati Raj|
|Library & Information Science|
|CISCO CCNA (Routing & Switching)|
|Hindi English Translation|
NOU Contact Details:
- Address: 2nd/3rd Floor, Biscomaun Bhawan, Gandhi Maidan, Patna BIHAR 800001
- Telephone : 0612-2201013, 0612-2206916
- NOU Official Website : www.nalandaopenuniversity.com, www.nou.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Nalanda Open University Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.