MJPRU Admission 2023: MJP Rohilkhand University will soon open the admission portal for all courses. As of now, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is offering undergraduate courses, including B.A., B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed., B.Lib, B.El.Ed, B.Tech, Hotel Management, as well as postgraduate courses, including M.A., M.Sc., M.Ed., MBA., MCA., M.Pharma., and PGD.
Rohilkhand University Trending Updates
- CUET 2023 Dates are announced now by NTA. The exam will be conducted on 21 May to 31 May 2023. Source
- MJP Rohilkhand University has released the MBBS Exam Form 2023, the last date to fill out the form is 25 January 2023. Source
- MJPRU has announced the deadline for LLB & MEd direct admission, students must apply by 23 January 2023. Source
MJPRU is also known as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. The university was started in 1975 and gained affiliation status in 1985, and the university is government-owned by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. MJPRU University has admission for courses at UG, certificate, PG, diploma, and doctoral courses.
- The university offers multiple UG courses such as BA, B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc, etc.
- To be eligible for MJPRU UG courses, applicants must have a valid class 12 certificate with a minimum of 50%.
- The admission is through a qualifying test preceded by a personal interview session.
- For B. Ed and BTech courses, applicants must have mark sheets from UP B.Ed JEE and JEE Main, respectively.
- To be eligible for B Pharm and BHM, applicants must have UPCEt mark sheets followed by a counselling process.
- MJPRU Admission to BDS is based on NEET scores.
- MJPRU offers various PG courses such as LLM, M.Sc, M.Ed, MA, MBA, etc.
- To be eligible for any MJPRU University courses, applicants must have a UG degree from a recognized institution or university with at least 50%.
- For MEd and LLM admission, the university conducts a qualifying test for all the applicants. The university will not accept scorecards from other national or state-level entrance examinations.
- MPharm students need GPAT entrance scorecards, and MCA and MBA must submit UPSEE entrance tests.
MJPRU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc., MBA, M.Com.|
|Diploma Courses||Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology,|
|Address||Pilibhit Bye pass road, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243006|
MJPRU Admission 2023
The MJPRU offers courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The most popular UG courses are B.Pharm, B.Tech, and BHMCT, whereas the most popular PG courses are MCA, MA, MBA, M.Sc, and others. UPSEE is required for MCA, BHMCT, MBA, B.Tech, and B.Pharmacy. In 2023, MJPRU will conduct entrance exams for M.Sc, M.Ed, LLM, B.El.Ed, and BP.Ed admissions.
Candidates for B.Ed are chosen based on their performance in the UP B.Ed JEE. GPAT is required for students wishing to pursue an M.Pharm degree. A PhD requires the Research Entrance Test (RET). Registration at Rohilkhand University usually takes place between May and June. For information regarding admissions in 2023, visit their official website.
To be eligible for UG programs, students must pass the 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a well-known education board. For admission to any PG program, a bachelor’s degree is required, along with a score on the entrance examination. It must be from an Indian university recognized by the UGC.
MJPRU UG Admission
Admissions to the UG programs at MJPR University are based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam. The university provides a wide range of Undergraduate courses such as BTech, BPharma, BA, BSC, BCom, BBA, BCA, etc.
- B-Tech: MJPRU provides admissions to various engineering programmes to students all over India. The Bachelor of Technology is a four-year degree that is awarded on the basis of the JEE main score. Applicants must have completed a 10+2 study in the science stream with an average of 50%.
- B.Pharm: Selections for B.Pharma programs are based on the score of the UPCET entrance exam, which was previously known as UPSEE. Students who have completed their 12th examination can apply for admission to this program.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University PG Admission
All the registration forms will be available at the official portal www.mjpru.ac.in. Students need to fulfil the minimum criteria for desired PG course at MJPRU in order to apply. Courses like MA, MCom, MSc, MSW, MLib, & more are available for admission.
- M.Pharm: The GPAT admission test is used to select candidates for M.Pharma. It is also essential to have a B.Pharm degree with a minimum score of 50%. Your degree must be approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a 2-year master’s degree programme that takes a minimum of two years to complete. A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to this course. MCA students must pass an entrance exam called UPCET to be considered for admission.
- MEd: MJPRU provides an MEd or Master of Education for a duration of 2 years. The course requires one to appear in the entrance examination, also one should hold a bachelor’s degree or BEd from a recognized university.
- LLM: LLM Course is offered to students based on their performance in the MJPRU Entrance exams. The duration of the course is 2 years and is provided to students who have completed the BALLB or LLB or BCom LLB from a recognized university.
MJPRU Application Form 2023
MJPRU admission form 2023-24 will soon be available on the official website of the university. It also offers admission for UG (BTech, LLB, BCom, BBA, etc.) and PG (MA, LLM, MCA, etc.). Admission to the courses is through a registration form. Students interested in the MJPRU University program must complete the registration form.
The MJPRU will consider students that have correctly filled out the registration form for admission. The registration form is posted online on the MJPRU official website.
Applicants must create an account on the MJPRU admission portal using their mobile number, email address, and first, middle, and last name. After creating the account, students will access the registration form.
How To Apply For MJPRU Admission?
- Visit the MJPRU website.
- Select “Admission Portal”.
- Select “UG Admission Registration”.
- Students must first start the registration process by providing their Roll Number, the year they passed out from the intermediate stage, and the Board.
- Re-Enter the details again in the following box.
- Tick the box “Agree with the declarations”.
- The page displayed is a captcha. To access the following page, applicants must complete the captcha.
- After you have finished the captcha, the registration form is displayed.
- Please fill out the registration form.
- Pay the registration fee of INR 450.
- Submit the form to complete your application.
MJPRU Result 2023
Mahatma Jytobia Phule Rohilkhand University examination branch has officially announced the result for UG/PG semester exams. Students who appeared in semester exams of BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, part 1, 2, and 3 can check their results online at the MJPRU website. MJPRU semester exam results can be searched by Roll Number wise or Name Wise on its website. All results updated in the month of July.
How To Get MJPRU Results?
Students of MJPRU should follow the following steps to view/download the semester exam result of various UG/PG Programs.
- Go to MJPRU’s website https://www.mjpru.ac.in.
- MJPRU Homepage will open. Take your cursor on the examination tab.
- Dropdown Menu will open. Take Cursor on Results.
- In the results menu go to “Main Examination Results”.
- Clicking Main Examination Results” will take you to a new page.
- Various programs result in links will appear. Select your respective program link.
- Provide your roll number and hit on the view results button.
- Your MJPRU Result will be displayed.
MJPRU Course Admissions
|Diploma in Interior Design||1 Year|
|Diploma in Textile Design||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Military Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Office Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Arabic)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Drawing and Painting)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education)||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Drawing and Painting)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Analytical & Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Military Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Military Science)||2 Years|
|Diploma Course in Yoga Education||1 Year|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|B.A. (Tourism and Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|Master in Rural Management (MRM)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Modern Office Management||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course In Tourism and Hotel Management||1 Year|
|PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Sports Science and Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|PG Diploma in Microbiology||1 Year|
|Diploma in Photography||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer and Information Science)||3 Years|
|Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (APGDCA)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|PGDCP – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Television & Video Production||6 Months|
|B.A. (Fashion Designing)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Fashion Design||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy||18 Months|
About Rohilkhand University
MJPRU University is located in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university campus stretches more than 206 acres. The University Grants Commission approved the university (UGC), and the NAAC council awarded it a B grade. MJPRU University is affiliated with more than 563 government-aided and self-financed colleges.
The university is affiliated with 56 government-aided colleges and 507 self-financed colleges. The university-affiliated colleges are located in nine districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- MJPRU University also offers PhD courses. Admission to the courses is based on merits from NET, GATE, JRF, or GPAT, followed by a written test. Candidates who clear the written test will be invited for a personal interview session conducted by the university admission committee.
- MJPRU also offers Diploma, Advanced Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in four specializations.
- The university conducts a group discussion round and a personal interview session for admission.
- The university has also established a placement cell. The placement cell has managed to maintain a 70% placement rate.
- The placement cell invites top companies such as Wipro, Honda, IBM, Cognizant, HDFC Bank, TCS, etc. Students are placed in higher positions and can avail themselves of salary packages from INR 300000 up to INR 1500000 per annum.
- Health Care Centre
- Place of Worship
- Guest House
- Indoor Stadium
- Games & Sports
- Girls Common Room
- Bus Service
- Counseling & Recreation
MJPRU Contact Details:
- Address: Pilibhit By Pass Road Bareilly, 243006,(U.P) India
- Contact No.: 0581-2520487
- MJPRU Official Website: www.mjpru.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MJPRU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.