MJPRU Admission 2024: The University application form portal will start soon for UG and PG courses in July 2024, and the deadline will be the last week of August 2024. At this university, students can pursue different courses, including UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and others in session 2024. The application form is available at www.mjpru.ac.in. PG Degree holders with a minimum score of 45% to 50% can easily register themselves for this MJPRU PhD course.
MJPRU Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University|
|Mode of Education||Regular|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral and more|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, LLB, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Com, PhD|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam and Merit List|
|Entrance Exam||CUET UG, CUET PG, JEE Main, RET, NEET|
|Placement||Accenture, Wipro, Paytm, KPMG and more|
|University Type||Government University|
|University website||MJPRU Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 from a recognized educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Graduation from UGC approved University|
MJPRU is also known as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is one of the famous institutes. It is located in Bareilly. The university was started in 1975 and gained affiliation status in 1985, and the university is government-owned by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. MJPRU has affiliations with UGC, PCI, NCTE, and AICTE.
It is holding a grade B from NAAC. The university has one main campus. It is providing affiliations to 106 Private and 71 Government Colleges. The faculty members are around 400+. The total Courses offered at this uni are around 300. The most liked courses of this institute are BA Journalism, BTech Mechanical Engineering, BPharm, MSc Mathematics, and M.Pharm.
- Students need to achieve at least 50% grade in the previous examination, however, they want to apply for any courses.
- MJPRU Admission process will be completed through the entrance exam and admission counseling with interview. The selection process may vary according to course.
- For B. Ed and BTech courses, applicants must have mark sheets from UP B.Ed JEE and JEE Main, respectively.
- To be eligible for B Pharm and BHM, applicants must have UPCEt mark sheets followed by a counseling process.
- MJPRU Admission to BDS is based on NEET scores.
- MJPRU offers various PG courses such as LLM, M.Sc, M.Ed, MA, MBA, etc.
- To be eligible for any MJPRU University courses, applicants must have a UG degree from a recognized institution or university with at least 50%.
- For MEd and LLM admission, the university conducts a qualifying test for all the applicants. The university will not accept scorecards from other national or state-level entrance examinations.
- MPharm students need GPAT entrance scorecards, and MCA and MBA must submit UPSEE entrance tests.
MJPRU Courses Admissions 2024
- BA Journalism Eligibility: Candidates willing for this program should have at least a 10+2 education with 45% marks. Merit-based selections are offered. The application form fee is INR 1000.
- BTech Mechanical Engineering Eligibility: Aspirants for this UG program of MJPRU should have minimum eligibility criteria of 10+2 education with mathematics as a major subject and 50% marks aggregate.JEE Main score will be accepted for admission.
- BPharm Eligibility: 10+2 in Science stream with 50% marks is eligibility for this program. UPCET exam-based admissions are offered.
- MSc Mathematics Eligibility: Candidates willing for this master’s degree program should have a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or a related stream with 50% marks. Merit-based admissions will be offered.
- M.Pharm Eligibility: BPharm with 50% marks + UPCET entrance exam score is the Minimum criteria for admission to this program.
MJPRU Admission 2024
The MJPRU offers courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The most popular UG courses are BPharm, B.Tech, and BHMCT, whereas the most popular PG courses are MCA, MA, MBA, M.Sc, and others. UPSEE is required for MCA, BHMCT, MBA, B.Tech, and B.Pharmacy.
In 2024, MJPRU will conduct entrance exams for M.Sc, M.Ed, LLM, B.El.Ed, and BP.Ed admissions. Admission to PG courses at MJPRU will be taken through the CUET PG entrance test.
Candidates for B.Ed are chosen based on their performance in the UP B.Ed JEE. GPAT is required for students wishing to pursue an M.Pharm degree. A PhD requires the Research Entrance Test (RET). For information regarding admissions in 2024, visit their official website.
To be eligible for UG programs, students must pass the 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a well-known education board. For admission to any PG program, a bachelor’s degree is required, along with a score on the entrance examination. It must be from an Indian university recognized by the UGC.
MJPRU UG Admission 2024
Numerous UG courses. Admissions to the UG programs like BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, BBA, and BTech at MJPR University. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Admission will be accepted through the CUET UG entrance test. MJPRU Admission will be done through the official portal @admission.mjpruiums.in
- BTech: MJPRU provides admissions to various engineering programs to students all over India. The Bachelor of Technology is a four-year degree that is awarded on the basis of the JEE main score. Applicants must have completed a 10+2 study in the science stream with an average of 50%.
- B.Pharm: Selections for B.Pharma programs are based on the score of the UPCET entrance exam, which was previously known as UPSEE. Students who have completed their 12th examination can apply for admission to this program.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration at Rohilkhand University is offered to students who have passed the intermediate education with 50% marks from a recognized institute. All the students must fulfill the criteria for the BBA course at MJPRU.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level program that can be pursued after the 12th at MJPRU. A 50% score is required to apply for MJPRU BA Admission.
MJPRU PG Admission 2024
Admission to PG courses at MJPRU will commence soon for the upcoming session. The University will start the MJPRU PG Admission process by releasing the online application form at www.mjpru.ac.in. Students need to fulfill the minimum criteria for the desired PG course at MJPRU in order to apply. Courses like MA, MCom, MSc, MSW, MLib, & more are available for admission.
- M.Pharm: The GPAT admission test is used to select candidates for M.Pharma. It is also essential to have a B.Pharm degree with a minimum score of 50%. Your degree must be approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a 2-year master’s degree program that takes a minimum of two years to complete. A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to this course. MCA students must pass an entrance exam called UPCET to be considered for admission.
- MEd: MJPRU provides an MEd or Master of Education for a duration of 2 years. The course requires one to appear in the entrance examination, also one should hold a bachelor’s degree or BEd from a recognized university.
- LLM: LLM Course is offered to students based on their performance in the MJPRU Entrance exams. The duration of the course is 2 years and is provided to students who have completed the BALLB or LLB or BCom LLB from a recognized university.
MJPRU Admission Form 2024
MJPRU Admission Form 2024 will be released at www.mjpru.ac.in. The University has accepted the admission form online for all the courses offered. Students can opt for BA, BBA, BCA, BLIS, MSc, MSW, MA, MPharma, PG Diploma and so on. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) applications for admission through CUET-UG have now been closed. Applicants who desire to pursue at the undergraduate level can comfortably submit their applications online.
The online application form link of the focused Common University Entrance Test can be accessed from the official website of www.mjpru.ac.in. The application fee for the undergraduate entrance examination is 750 Indian rupees.
How To Apply For MJPRU Admission?
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University’s admissions procedure is set up annually in three different ways: a central/state entrance exam, an entrance exam, or an online admission. In the following section, we will try to address each one together to make things easier for aspirants to get admission to the MJPRU.
- The link to the online application form for normal registration or entrance-test-based registration is only available on the official website of MJPRU.
- Candidates must submit applications on time by completing the registration and admission form sections.
- The admission form cannot be successfully turned in without paying the admission fee.
- Having receipt of acknowledgment stands as proof of application form submission.
Note: Candidates who pass the entrance exam may apply for document verification, and the admission fee deposit process so that they can select a program and college for their academic growth in the MJPRU.
MJPRU Result 2024
Mahatma Jytobia Phule Rohilkhand University examination branch has officially announced the result for UG/PG semester exams. Students who appeared in semester exams of BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, part 1, 2, and 3 can check their results online at the MJPRU website. MJPRU semester exam results can be searched by Roll Number wise or Name Wise on its website. All results were updated in the month of July.
How To Get MJPRU Results?
Students of MJPRU should follow the following steps to view/download the semester exam result of various UG/PG Programs.
- Go to MJPRU’s website https://www.mjpru.ac.in.
- MJPRU Homepage will open. Take your cursor on the examination tab.
- Dropdown Menu will open. Take Cursor on Results.
- In the results menu go to “Main Examination Results”.
- Clicking Main Examination Results” will take you to a new page.
- Various programs result in links will appear. Select your respective program link.
- Provide your roll number and hit on the view results button.
- Your MJPRU Result will be displayed.
MJPRU Course Admissions
|Diploma in Interior Design||1 Year|
|Diploma in Textile Design||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Military Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Office Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Arabic)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Drawing and Painting)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education)||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Drawing and Painting)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Analytical & Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Military Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Military Science)||2 Years|
|Diploma Course in Yoga Education||1 Year|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|B.A. (Tourism and Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|Master in Rural Management (MRM)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Modern Office Management||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course In Tourism and Hotel Management||1 Year|
|PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Sports Science and Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|PG Diploma in Microbiology||1 Year|
|Diploma in Photography||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer and Information Science)||3 Years|
|Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (APGDCA)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|PGDCP – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Television & Video Production||6 Months|
|B.A. (Fashion Designing)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Fashion Design||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy||18 Months|
About Rohilkhand University
MJPRU University is located in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university campus stretches more than 206 acres. The University Grants Commission approved the university (UGC), and the NAAC council awarded it a B grade. MJPRU University is affiliated with more than 563 government-aided and self-financed colleges.
The university is affiliated with 56 government-aided colleges and 507 self-financed colleges. The university-affiliated colleges are located in nine districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- PhD courses are also offered at MJPRU University. Applicants are admitted based on their NET, GATE, JRF, or GPAT scores, followed by a written test. The university admission committee will conduct a personal interview session for candidates who pass the written test.
- Additionally, MJPRU offers Diploma, Advanced Diplomas, PG Diplomas, and certificate programs.
- For admission, the university conducts a group discussion round and a personal interview.
- Additionally, the university has established a placement cell. 70% of students have been placed by the placement cell.
- Among the companies invited by the placement cell are Wipro, Honda, IBM, Cognizant, HDFC Bank, TCS, etc. Salaries range from INR 300000 to INR 1500000 per annum for students placed in higher positions.
- Health Care Centre
- Place of Worship
- Guest House
- Indoor Stadium
- Games & Sports
- Girls Common Room
- Bus Service
- Counseling & Recreation
MJPRU Contact Details:
- Address: Pilibhit By Pass Road Bareilly, 243006,(U.P) India
- Contact No.: 0581-2520487
- MJPRU Official Website: www.mjpru.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MJPRU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.