MJPRU Admission 2022: 18 July 2022 was the last date for online application form submission of MJPRU PG Admission 2022. The admission process will be based on the score of the entrance test named CUET 2022, administered by the NTA. The registration process for UG admission has closed and the last date to apply for the PG course entrance test was 18 July 2022. Interested students must visit the official CUET PG 2022 portal @cuet.nta.nic.in.
MJPRU B.Ed Admission 2022 has been started, the admission process will be solely based on the entrance test. UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2022 registration has begun. Interested students who want to take B.Ed admission at Rohilkhand University must apply for the entrance test. The registration window was open from 18 April to 15 May 2022. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 6 July 2022, and the result will be declared on 5 August 2022.
MJPRU is also known as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. The university was started in 1975 and gained affiliation status in 1985, and the university is government-owned by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
MJPRU University has admission for courses at UG, certificate, PG, diploma, and doctoral courses. The courses are in Arts, Science, Management, engineering, pharmacy and law fields. Some of the courses are BTech, BSc, BA, LLM, BBA, MEd, MSc, MA, MBA, etc.
- The university offers multiple UG courses such as BA, B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc, etc.
- To be eligible for MJPRU UG courses, applicants must have a valid class 12 certificate with a minimum of 50%.
- The admission is through a qualifying test preceded by a personal interview session.
- For B. Ed and BTech courses, applicants must have mark sheets from UP B.Ed JEE and JEE Main, respectively.
- To be eligible for B Pharm and BHM, applicants must have UPCEt mark sheets followed by a counselling process.
- Admission to BDS is based on NEET scores.
- MJPRU offers various PG courses such as LLM, M.Sc, M.Ed, MA, MBA, etc.
- To be eligible for any MJPRU University courses, applicants must have a UG degree from a recognized institution or university with at least 50%.
- For MEd and LLM admission, the university conducts a qualifying test for all the applicants. The university will not accept scorecards from other national or state-level entrance examinations.
- MPharm students need GPAT entrance scorecards, and MCA and MBA must submit UPSEE entrance tests.
MJPRU Trending Updates:
- The last date to submit MJPRU PG Admission 2022 Fee was 19 July 2022.
- CUET PG 2022 registration’s last date was 18 July 2022.
- UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2022 date was 6 July 2022.
- UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2022admit cards have been released on the official website.
- MJPRU Private form 2022 has been released for BA, B.Sc, B.Com & MA, M.Sc, M.Com. The last date to apply online was 25 May 2022.
- CUET (UG) 2022 registration has begun, and the last date to apply was 31 May 2022. Click here
- Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2022 registration window is open now, students can apply until 15 May 2022 without any late fee. The entrance test will be held on 6 July 2022 and the result will be published on 5 August 2022. For more details click here.
- Rohilkhand University has started PhD Admission (Part-time), students can apply for admission till 27 March 2022. Click here
- The university has released an important notice for PhD students. Click here.
- MJPRU has released the exam form for various UG and PG level courses. The last date to apply online is 3 March 2022. Click here.
- MJPRU Admission 2022 is going to start soon. Students can apply for the UG and PG courses online. Visit here.
MJPRU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc., MBA, M.Com.|
|Diploma Courses||Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology,|
|Address||Pilibhit Bye pass road, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243006|
MJPRU Admission 2022
The MJPRU offers courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The most popular UG courses are B.Pharm, B.Tech, and BHMCT, whereas the most popular PG courses are MCA, MA, MBA, M.Sc, and others. UPSEE is required for MCA, BHMCT, MBA, B.Tech, and B.Pharmacy. In 2022, MJPRU will conduct entrance exams for M.Sc, M.Ed, LLM, B.El.Ed, and BP.Ed admissions.
Candidates for B.Ed are chosen based on their performance in the UP B.Ed JEE. GPAT is required for students wishing to pursue an M.Pharm degree. A PhD requires the Research Entrance Test (RET). Registration at Rohilkhand University usually takes place between May and June. For information regarding admissions in 2022, visit their official website.
To be eligible for UG programs, students must pass the 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a well-known education board. For admission to any PG program, a bachelor’s degree is required, along with a score on the entrance examination. It must be from an Indian university recognized by the UGC.
MJPRU UG Admission
- B-Tech: MJPRU provides admissions to various engineering programmes to students all over India. The Bachelor of Technology is a four-year degree that is awarded on the basis of the JEE main score. Applicants must have completed a 10+2 study in the science stream with an average of 50%.
- B.Pharm: Selections for B.Pharma programs are based on the score of the UPCET entrance exam, which was previously known as UPSEE. Students who have completed their 12th examination can apply for admission to this program.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University PG Admission
- M.Pharm: The GPAT admission test is used to select candidates for M.Pharma. It is also essential to have a B.Pharm degree with a minimum score of 50%. Your degree must be approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a 2-year master’s degree programme that takes a minimum of two years to complete. A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to this course. MCA students must pass an entrance exam called UPCET to be considered for admission.
MJPRU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Start||15 May 2022|
|MJPRU Admission CUET Last Date||18 July 2022|
|CUET UG Entrance Test||15 July – 10 August 2022|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
MJPRU Application Form 2022
MJPRU M.Sc entrance form 2022 will be soon available on the official website of the university. It also offers admission for UG (BTech, LLB, BCom, BBA, etc.) and PG (MA, LLM, MCA, etc.). Admission to the courses is through a registration form. Students interested in the MJPRU University program must complete the registration form.
The MJPRU will consider students that have correctly filled the registration form for admission. The registration form is posted online on the MJPRU official website.
Applicants must create an account on the MJPRU admission portal using their mobile number, email address, and first, middle, and last name. After creating the account, students will access the registration form.
How To Apply For MJPRU Admission?
- Visit the MJPRU website.
- Select “Admission Portal”.
- Select “UG Admission Registration”.
- Students must first start the registration process by providing their Roll Number, the year they passed out from the intermediate stage, and the Board.
- Re-Enter the details again in the following box.
- Tick the box “Agree with the declarations”.
- The page displayed is a captcha. To access the following page, applicants must complete the captcha.
- After you have finished the captcha, the registration form is displayed.
- Please fill out the registration form.
- Pay the registration fee of INR 450.
- Submit the form to complete your application.
MJPRU Course Admissions
|Diploma in Interior Design||1 Year|
|Diploma in Textile Design||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Military Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Office Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Arabic)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Drawing and Painting)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education)||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Drawing and Painting)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Analytical & Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Military Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Military Science)||2 Years|
|Diploma Course in Yoga Education||1 Year|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
|B.A. (Tourism and Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|Master in Rural Management (MRM)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Modern Office Management||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course In Tourism and Hotel Management||1 Year|
|PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Sports Science and Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|PG Diploma in Microbiology||1 Year|
|Diploma in Photography||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer and Information Science)||3 Years|
|Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (APGDCA)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|PGDCP – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Television & Video Production||6 Months|
|B.A. (Fashion Designing)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Fashion Design||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy||18 Months|
About Rohilkhand University
MJPRU University is located in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university campus stretches more than 206 acres. The University Grants Commission approved the university (UGC), and the NAAC council awarded it a B grade. MJPRU University is affiliated with more than 563 government-aided and self-financed colleges.
The university is affiliated with 56 government-aided colleges and 507 self-financed colleges. The university-affiliated colleges are located in nine districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- MJPRU University also offers PhD courses. Admission to the courses is based on merits from NET, GATE, JRF, or GPAT, followed by a written test. Candidates who clear the written test will be invited for a personal interview session conducted by the university admission committee.
- MJPRU also offers Diploma, Advanced Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in four specializations.
- The university conducts a group discussion round and a personal interview session for admission.
- The university has also established a placement cell. The placement cell has managed to maintain a 70% placement rate.
- The placement cell invites top companies such as Wipro, Honda, IBM, Cognizant, HDFC Bank, TCS, etc. Students are placed in higher positions and can avail themselves of salary packages from INR 300000 up to INR 1500000 per annum.
- Health Care Centre
- Place of Worship
- Guest House
- Indoor Stadium
- Games & Sports
- Girls Common Room
- Bus Service
- Counseling & Recreation
MJPRU Contact Details:
- Address: Pilibhit By Pass Road Bareilly, 243006,(U.P) India
- Contact No.: 0581-2520487
- MJPRU Official Website: www.mjpru.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MJPRU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.