Alagappa University Admission 2023: Alagappa University will soon start accepting application forms for the academic sessions. The University offers distance and regular courses, and admission is based on merit. The university offers courses like BBA, BCom, MBA, and MCom. The University Grants Commission approved the university’s UG, Diploma, PG, and PhD courses.
Alagappa University is affiliated with more than 46 colleges in Ramanathapuram and Sivanga districts. The affiliated colleges also offer MPhil (in English, Education, etc.) and PhD (Urdu, Sanskrit, English) programs, and it also offers PG Diploma courses specializations. It also offers distance education courses. It provides a wide range of PG and UG programs and research projects.
- The university will soon start taking applications for the new admission session 2023.
- Visit the official admission portal to apply online. The Alagappa University admission will be based on marks scored in the last qualifying test.
- The institution offers programs in various fields such as Commerce, Science, Arts, Business Administration, Education, Fine arts, Physical education, Vocational Training, Computer Application, Social Work, Philosophy, Performing Arts, Journalism, Mass Communication, etc.
Alagappa University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Alagappa University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Voc, B.F.A, B.Sc, B.P.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, M.F.A, M.P.Ed, M.C.A, M.B.A|
|Address||Karaikudi in Sivaganga District in Tamil Nadu, India|
Alagappa University Admission 2023
Alagappa University will soon reveal the notification regarding to admission in the MPhil course for the academic session 2023. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses. These degrees include D.P.Ed, B.Voc, BFA, BSc, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, MJMC, MA, MFA, MSW, M.Com, etc. In order to be admitted to UG courses, students must have a 10+2 score of at least 55%, and in order to take admitted to PG courses, they must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60%.
The procedure for applying to Alagappa University during the next academic session that will begin in 2023 will begin in August of that year. Students who are interested in gaining admission to Alagappa University have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of programmes and fields of study. Students need to make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements established by the educational institution.
Alagappa University UG Admission
Admission for the UG program at Alagappa University opens twice in the academic year for two sessions (January and July). The University offers a variety of UG courses to students who are eligible and interested to apply for admission. The eligibility criteria to take admission at UG courses offered by the university such as BEd, BPEd, B.Lib.I.Sc., BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BSc, etc is 12th with a 45-50% score from a recognized board in India.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program that can be completed in 3 years. Those students who want to make a career in the field of science can be admitted to this program. The eligibility for this course is to clear the 12th examination in the science stream from any well-known board of education in India.
- B.Ed: Students will need to meet the selection criteria that is to clear an examination at the UG level with a score of more than 50-60%.
- B.P.Ed: This is a two-year undergraduate degree course. This program will open at Alagappa University admission to applicants with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a UGC-recognized university.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: There is only one year of study required to receive a Bachelor of Library and Information Science degree. The university will admit students with a bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline from universities recognized by the UGC.
Alagappa University PG Admission
Applications for PG courses at Alagappa University admission will open in month of June. It offers a variety of postgraduate courses and specialties. It offers MA, MCA, M.Sc, MPA, M.Ed, and other courses through its various faculties. Students must meet all the requirements of the program to be considered for admission. Alagappa University Admission to PG courses requires a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study. Various entrance examinations are used in the admission process.
- MJMC: Master of Journalism and Mass Communication is a PG-level degree program. Students who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream can apply for admission at Alagappa University. The previous degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
- MA: Master of Arts is one of the most popular degree courses. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any stream can apply for admission to this PG program.
- MBA: Anyone desiring for MBA at AU should have a degree of BBA as the last qualification and a score of 60% in that class.
- MFA: Master of Fine Arts is a PG course that takes 2 years to complete. The students who hold a graduation degree in the respective area can apply to this course at Alagappa University.
Alagappa University MBA Admission
For session 2023, Alagappa University will start registration for the MBA course in the month of April 2023. The University provides seat allotment for MBA admission based on entrance test, group discussions and interview marks. The last date will soon be announced on the official website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in.
Alagappa University Application Form 2023
Alagappa University Provides an Application form for the 2023 session. University offers various UG, PG, and Specialized courses. This year, University is not taking the entrance exam due to the covid pandemic. The Application fee for UG and diploma programs is 200/- for the General category and 100/- for SC/ST. All PG and PG Diploma course candidates need to pay INR 300/- for the General category and 150 for SC/ST. Candidates need to pay 500/- for General and 250/- for SC/ST for all specialized courses.
How to Apply For Alagappa University Admission?
- Visit the Official Website: @alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Go to the Admission Section and Click on the application form.
- Fill in all the details like personal details and academic details.
- Click on the Finish button and go to the next page.
- Pay the Application Fee through a Debit/ Credit card.
- Must be kept a photocopy of the 12th/Diploma Certificate & Degree/Provisional certificate.
- 12th/Diploma/Degree Marksheet
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft(DD) for the admission form fees made in favor of the Registrar, Alagappa University, Payable at any bank in Karaikudi.
Alagappa University Entrance Exam
Alagappa University provides entrance exam-based admissions to its multiple courses. At least one time in the whole year this entrance exam is set up by the University. It is an entry-level exam on the University scale. Each student will have to follow the online application system for applying to the desired study program and this test. Only students who meet the basic eligibility criteria can appear in the exam. AU’s registration portal is open all the time at @alagappauniversity.ac.in.
Alagappa University offers MBA programs in various streams and a B.Ed course based on an entrance test. MBA programs are offered in system management, marketing management, financial management, and HRM. For each related course, Alagappa University keeps the test syllabus and pattern the same each year. There is no negative marking and equal score distribution is followed.
Alagappa University Admission: Selection Criteria
Entrance Test marks (50%) and Qualifying Degree marks (50%)
|M.B.A / M.C.A.||Entrance Test and Group Discussion / Interview marks|
|B.Ed. / M.Ed.||Entrance Test mark only|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||Entrance Test and Group Discussion / Interview marks|
|M.P.Ed. / B.P.Ed. / D.P.Ed.||
Medical Tests, Physical Efficiency Tests & Games Test marks
|All Other Programmes||
On the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying Degree exam.
Alagappa University Result
Alagappa University has started to upload semester exam results on its website. All regular/private candidates from MSc, MCom, MA, BSc, BCom & BA (UG/PG courses) can check the results online at @alagappauniversity.ac.in.
On the university’s results page, the Alagappa University DDE Results will be announced soon. Alagappa University has begun preparing for the release of the results, according to the most recent report.
How To Download Alagappa University Result?
Applicants can use the methods listed below to access the Alagappa University results website for the academic year:
- Go to @alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Select the ” Exam Results” tab from AU Homepage.
- Find the department-wise result link & open it.
- Opening of AU Results link will ask for your Roll number, submit it.
- You will see your AU Results (UG/PG).
- Download the Alagappa University Exam Results. Take one or two prints for further use.
Alagappa University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electro Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Logistics Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (e-Commerce)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business and E-Commerce)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Energy Science)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Child Care and Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Maths & Computer Applications)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nano Sciences & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Oceanography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Textile Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|PhD (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Banking & Insurance)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course in Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Certificate in Physical Education – C.P.Ed.||1 Year|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Structural Pharmacogenomics||1 Year|
|Information Technology Courses||2 Years|
Alagappa University Contact Details:
- Address: Alagappa Puram, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
- Phone: 04565 223 100
- Official Website: https://alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Anna University
- Annamalai University
- Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Alagappa University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.