Alagappa University Admission 2023: Alagappa University has started accepting application forms for UG, PG, MCA, MBA, BEd, and MSc courses for the sessions 2023-24. The last date to apply at Alagappa University Admission 2023 for non-entrance-based programs is 12 June 2023, and for entrance-based courses is 21 May 2023. The University offers distance and regular courses, and admission is based on merit. The university offers courses like BBA, BCom, MBA, and MCom.
Alagappa University Trending Updates
- Alagappa University Admission 2023 begins for UG, PG (non-entrance courses), & more, students can register till the last date 12 June 2023. Source
- Alagappa University has also started registration for the MBA, MCA, MSc, and BEd Entrance Exam 2023, the last date to apply is 21 May 2023. Source
- TANCET 2023 Dates are out now for MBA & MCA course admission. The last date to fill out the form is 22 February 2023.
Alagappa University is affiliated with more than 46 colleges in Ramanathapuram and Sivanga districts. The affiliated colleges also offer MPhil (in English, Education, etc.) and PhD (Urdu, Sanskrit, English) programs, and it also offers PG Diploma courses specializations. It also offers distance education courses. It provides a wide range of PG and UG programs and research projects.
- Alagappa University Entrance Exam 2023 Dates out for MBA, BEd, MCA, and MSc, it will be conducted on 21 May 2023 to 28 May 2023.
- The University Grants Commission approved the university’s UG, Diploma, PG, and PhD courses.
- Visit the official admission portal to apply online. The Alagappa University admission will be based on marks scored in the last qualifying test.
- Alagappa University Course Admissions in various fields such as Commerce, Science, Arts, Business Administration, Education, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Vocational Training, Computer Application, Social Work, Philosophy, Performing Arts, Journalism, Mass Communication, etc.
Alagappa University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Alagappa University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Voc, B.F.A, B.Sc, B.P.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, M.F.A, M.P.Ed, M.C.A, M.B.A|
|Address||Karaikudi in Sivaganga District in Tamil Nadu, India|
Alagappa University Admission 2023
The last date to register for Alagappa University Admission 2023 is 12 June 2023. Alagappa University has revealed the notification regarding admission to the Integrated UG, PG, Diploma, BEd, MSc, MBA, MCA & more for the session 2023-24. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses. These degrees include D.P.Ed, B.Voc, BFA, BSc, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, MJMC, MA, MFA, MSW, M.Com, etc. In order to be admitted to UG courses, students must have a 10+2 score of at least 55%, and in order to take admitted to PG courses, they must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60%.
The procedure for applying to Alagappa University during the next academic session has. Students who are interested in gaining admission to Alagappa University have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of programmes and fields of study. Students need to make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements established by the educational institution.
Alagappa University UG Admission
Students can apply for Alagappa University Admission 2023 in the session 2023-24 at the official site
Students can apply two times for Alagappa University Admission 2023 in the session 2023-24. The University offers a variety of UG courses to students who are eligible and interested to apply for admission. The eligibility criteria to take admission at UG courses offered by the university such as BEd, BPEd, B.Lib.I.Sc., BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BSc, etc is 12th with a 45-50% score from a recognized board in India. The last date for Alagappa University UG Admission 2023 is 12 May 2023.
- BA: Students have to complete the 12th class from a recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. Admission will be done based on the merit score or entrance exam.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program that can be completed in 3 years. Those students who want to make a career in the field of science can be admitted to this program. The eligibility for this course is to clear the 12th examination in the science stream from any well-known board of education in India.
- B.Ed: Students will need to meet the selection criteria that is to clear an examination at the UG level with a score of more than 50-60%. In the course, students will learn about different techniques of teaching. Admission for this course will be based on the merit and entrance exam.
- B.P.Ed: This is a two-year undergraduate degree course. This program will open at Alagappa University admission to applicants with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a UGC-recognized university.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: There is only one year of study required to receive a Bachelor of Library and Information Science degree. The university will admit students with a bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline from universities recognized by the UGC.
Alagappa University PG Admission
Applications for PG courses at Alagappa University admission are open now for session 2023. It offers a variety of postgraduate courses and specialties. It offers MA, MCA, M.Sc, MPA, M.Ed, and other courses through its various faculties. Students must meet all the requirements of the program to be considered for admission. Alagappa University PG Admission 2023 courses require a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study. Various entrance examinations are used in the admission process.
- MJMC: Master of Journalism and Mass Communication is a PG-level degree program. Students who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream can apply for admission at Alagappa University. The previous degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
- MA: Master of Arts is one of the most popular degree courses. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any stream can apply for admission to this PG program.
- MFA: The course has 2 years minimum duration. while studying the MFA course at Alagappa University students will learn about Fine topics like Music, Arts, and many others. For the Alagappa University Admission 2023 bachelor’s degree course is a must and with at least a 50 percent score from the recognized university.
- MEd: The master of Education programme provides in-depth learning about Education techniques and Systems, Teaching styles, and other different formats that make a teacher a better version who provides good learning. For Alagappa University MEd admission 2023, students have to complete the BEd Degree with at least a 50 percent score from a recognized university.
Alagappa University MBA Admission
For session 2023, Alagappa University has started registration for the MBA course. The University provides seat allotment for MBA admission based on entrance tests, group discussions, and interview marks. The last date has been announced to be 21 May 2023 on the official website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in.
There are MBA programs in system management, marketing management, finance management, and human resource management (HRM).
Alagappa University Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||05 April 2023|
|Last date for Entrance Based programs||21 May 2023|
|Last date for Non-Entrance Based programs||12 June 2023|
|Last date for Integrated & UG programs||One week after the issue of Higher Secondary mark statements by the Dept. of School Education|
|Alagappa University Entrance Exam 2023||20 May 2023 to 21 May 2023|
Alagappa University Application Form 2023
Alagappa University application forms are open now for various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs such as BSc, MFA, DP.Ed., and so on. The form is available at @www.admissions.alagappauniversity.ac.in for entrance and non-entrance-based programs. Applicants are allowed to submit applications before 12 June 2023. The application fee for undergraduate and postgraduate fees is INR 300, and INR 500, respectively. All PG and PG Diploma course candidates need to pay INR 300/- for the General category and 150 for SC/ST.
How to Apply For Alagappa University Admission?
For admission, Alagappa Univeristy has designed a process that has to be completed in a proper manner and without any mistakes. It is recommended to every interested applicant should read the below-written instructions for Alagappa University admission 2023.
- First visit the official site for admission –@admissions.alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Then Go to the admission portal for the admission form.
- Register on the admission portal.
- Use your login Id and Password to access the admission form.
- Fill out the admission form with personal, educational, and other mandatory details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Deposit the application fee (credit card, debit card, or net banking).
- Submit the admission form and take the printout of the acknowledgment.
Note: For some programs, the university takes assistance from entrance exams or personal interviews before confirming admission.
- Must be kept a photocopy of the 12th/Diploma Certificate & Degree/Provisional certificate.
- 12th/Diploma/Degree Marksheet
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft(DD) for the admission form fees made in favor of the Registrar, Alagappa University, Payable at any bank in Karaikudi.
Alagappa University Entrance Exam
Alagappa University provides entrance exam-based admissions to its multiple courses. At least one time in the whole year this entrance exam is set up by the University. It is an entry-level exam on the University scale. Each student will have to follow the online application system for applying to the desired study program and this test. Only students who meet the basic eligibility criteria can appear in the exam. AU’s registration portal is open all the time at @alagappauniversity.ac.in.
Alagappa University has MBA programs in different fields and a B.Ed program that you can get into by taking an entrance test. The date of the Alagappa University Entrance Exam 2023 is announced to be conducted from 13 May to 14 May 2023 for BEd, MBA, MSc & MCA courses. Alagappa University keeps the test syllabus and patterns the same every year for each related course. There are no points taken away, and everyone gets the same number of points.
Alagappa University Admission: Selection Criteria
Entrance Test marks (50%) and Qualifying Degree marks (50%)
|M.B.A / M.C.A.||Entrance Test and Group Discussion / Interview marks|
|B.Ed. / M.Ed.||Entrance Test mark only|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||Entrance Test and Group Discussion / Interview marks|
|M.P.Ed. / B.P.Ed. / D.P.Ed.||
Medical Tests, Physical Efficiency Tests & Games Test marks
|All Other Programmes||
On the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying Degree exam.
Alagappa University Result
Alagappa University has started to upload semester exam results on its website. All regular/private candidates from MSc, MCom, MA, BSc, BCom & BA (UG/PG courses) can check the results online at @alagappauniversity.ac.in.
On the university’s results page, the Alagappa University DDE Results will be announced soon. Alagappa University has begun preparing for the release of the results, according to the most recent report.
How To Download Alagappa University Result?
Applicants can use the methods listed below to access the Alagappa University results website for the academic year:
- Go to @alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Select the ” Exam Results” tab from AU Homepage.
- Find the department-wise result link & open it.
- Opening of AU Results link will ask for your Roll number, submit it.
- You will see your AU Results (UG/PG).
- Download the Alagappa University Exam Results. Take one or two prints for further use.
Alagappa University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electro Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Logistics Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (e-Commerce)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business and E-Commerce)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Energy Science)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Child Care and Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Maths & Computer Applications)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nano Sciences & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Oceanography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Textile Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|PhD (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Banking & Insurance)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course in Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Certificate in Physical Education – C.P.Ed.||1 Year|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Structural Pharmacogenomics||1 Year|
|Information Technology Courses||2 Years|
Alagappa University Contact Details:
- Address: Alagappa Puram, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
- Phone: 04565 223 100
- Official Website: https://alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Anna University
- Annamalai University
- Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Alagappa University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.