BTech Admission 2022: Bachelors of Technology is a 4-year undergraduate professional degree program and is abbreviated as B-Tech commonly. This course is a platform for students to start their bright careers in the field of technology. The specialization within which B-Tech can opt is B-Tech Mechanical Engineering, B-Tech IT, B-Tech Biotechnology, B-Tech Computer Science, and so on. Some top B-Tech colleges in India are VIT Vellore, IIST Thiruvananthapuram, and IIT Bombay. Students aspiring for the B-tech program are admitted via a national, state, or institute level entrance exam. These admissions are usually every year starts from May to June in India.
Eligibility Criteria for B-Tech Admission
Students are required to meet the following conditions:
- Completing the 12th standard is mandatory for all students with subjects of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology.
- In the last examination of 10+2 students must score almost 55% on an average basis.
B-Tech Admission Fee Structure
The fee structure of B-Tech is different as per the college type, such in private colleges fee is INR 2.5 to 5 LPA and in it’s the fee is INR 2 to 4.5 LPA.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
Application forms for the B-Tech admissions are made available for students in the online mode. Admissions in this course are mostly entrance exam based and only a few universities are there that offer direct entries. A University level entrance exam is conducted by the Deemed Universities and other Universities accept the national or state exam score. Some popular exams for B-Tech admissions are WBJEE, BITSAT, JEE Advanced, and JEE Main.
Why Study BTech?
B-Tech program is a dream for students who are linked with the field of science and technology. Below are given the details about the importance of this program:
- One of the foremost features of this course is that it is provided in more than 100 specializations.
- As we know that the world is going to take a step forward with the new technologies and this course provides experts to solve the issues related to these technologies.
- Mostly the individuals remain worried about their career thus after completing this course they can be hired for top positions in the field.
B-Tech Admission 2022: How to Apply?
The first thing to apply for B-Tech admissions is having an entrance exam qualifying score. Other details for applying to this course are given as:
- Students when applying to the deemed universities must follow the admission process of the respective university and in case of passing a national entrance exam apply through the centralized admission system.
- In both cases, an application form along with a registration fee will be submitted.
- Once the application process is done students might then be called for an interview.
- At the end of the process, a merit list will be issued.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCom Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BEd Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MSc Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MSW Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.