BCA Admission 2022: Bachelor of Business Administration is the full form of BCA that is a degree program of 3 years at the UG level. In this course, students learn about software development and advanced computer applications. The subjects taught in this program are web technology, software engineering, computer languages such as Java, C++, C, HTML, operating systems, and database management systems. The admission modes utilized for the BCA course are merit/EE based.
Eligibility Criteria for BCA Admission
In order to get admission to BCA, one needs to fulfil the provided conditions:
- Securing at least a 50% score is mandatory for every student who wishes to get admission.
- The previous qualification of students must be completed to a level of higher secondary.
- It is also provided that students must have studied computer applications or computer science as one of the core study subjects.
BCA Admission Fees Structure: Depending on the college or University you get enrolled for this course the average course fee varies in the range of INR 2 to 3 LPA.
Application form or admission Procedure: The admission Procedure in most the Universities for the BCA program is online so that students can apply easily. The merit of students is the first thing that determines their selection chances and in this way, students are selected directly but some institutes are there that conduct an entrance exam to shortlist the candidates.
BCA Admission Highlights
|BCA Full Form||Bachelor of Computer Applications|
|BCA Admission Process||Either by Entrance Exams or by Merit|
|BCA Course Fees||Up to 4 to 8 Lakhs|
|BCA Course Level||Undergraduate Degree|
|BCA Duration||3 years|
|BCA Eligibility||Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 in any relevant stream.|
|BCA Jobs||Software Developer, Technical Analyst, System Administrators, Programmer, Tech support and others|
|BCA Recruiting Companies||Wipro, Infosys, NIIT, HCL, TCS, Accenture, Capgemini, and others|
|BCA Salary||Up to 4 Lakhs per annum|
|BCA Subjects||Data Structures, Operating Systems, Database Management, User Interface Design, etc.|
Why Study BCA?
There are many benefits linked with the BCA degree program and some of those are:
- A student who acquires this degree becomes a specialist in the field of computers and can be hired in such related national and multinational firms. This degree is very demanding in the IT sector.
- A BCA degree is considered equal to a B-Tech degree here the students of BCA get the advantage of completing the degree in 3 years.
- Within this degree program, students can choose among various specializations such as computer science, data science, and data analytics.
- The graduates of this degree can further continue their studies by opting for the course of MCA that will enhance their professional skills and demand in the market.
- Such graduates earn a good salary amount ranging from INR 2.5 to 5 lacs per annum.
BCA Admission 2022: How to Apply?
The applications for the BCA program can be submitted online at the website of the respective university. The almost similar admission process is followed everywhere but there can be some minor changes. For making applications follow the given steps.
- Get your application form via post or download it and fill it out appropriately.
- If there is any entrance exam submit the application fee for that.
- After this process, students will be given admit cards.
- Qualifying for the entrance exam will lead you to the interview round.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA IT Admission||MSW Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BSW Admission||PhD Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.