Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023: Round 3 Admission process has started for MBBS & BDS programs based on the NEET UG. The last date for registration is 18 September 2023 for Sri Ramachandra University Admission. Students can apply on the official site www.sriramchandra.edu.in portal. University also provides education in other courses such as BSc, BBA, BPharma, MBA, MCA, and so on.
Sri Ramachandra University Trending Updates
- NEET UG Based Admission has started for MBBS & BDS course Round 3, Apply before 18 September 2023 for Sri Ramachandra University Admission. Source
- Sri Ramachandra University has started the interview for the PhD admission into the 2023 academic session. Source
- Sri Ramachandra University has started the second round of counseling for Admission to MBBS/BDS degree courses for the academic year 2023-24 and starts from 20 Aug 2023 to 28 August 2023. Source
- Ph.D. Admission has started based on Online Entrance at Sri Ramachandra University, The last date was 31 July 2023 for application form submission. Source
- BCom Degree registration has started for session 2023, students can apply till 15 July 2023 for SRU Admission 2023. Source
- Sri Ramachandra University PG admission has started for the session 2023-24. The last date was 23 June 2023 for Group A. Source
- Sri Ramachandra University BCom admission last date to apply for the BCom course was 17 July 2023. Source
SRU application forms for pharmacy, nursing, science, clinical nutrition, and sports & exercise sciences-based programs and other courses can be submitted online. Admission to all courses in the university would be impacted by the admission cum entrance test. The application cannot be considered for admission if he or she fails to equip with basic qualifications/academic merit.
- The online application/registration fee of rupees 1000 is needed for Group-A, and Group-B courses based on Paramedics at UG.
- MBBS program registration fee is INR 5000. The demand draft can be used to pay the Sri Ramachandra University registration fee.
- The online application form fee for the Part-time PhD program at the University is INR 2000. Candidates who are provisionally selected have to pay admission application, and registration fees of 5000, and 25000 Indian Rupees.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sri Ramachandra University|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||
MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BPT, Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP), B.Optom. (Clinical Optometry), BBA
|Offered PG Courses||
D.M., MCh, M.Sc., M.Pharm., MPT, M.P.H. Occupational and Environmental Health, MBA,
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma), Diploma in Anaesthesiology
|Address||No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai – 600 116 Tamil Nadu, India.|
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023
18 September 2023 is the last date for Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023 for MBBS Course, interested applicants can apply at the official site. The students aspiring for admission into the UG and PG courses at Sri Ramachandra University for the academic session 2023 can reach out to the official website. Students must have a minimum of 55% scores from any UGC-recognized university in India.
Sri Ramachandra University UG Admission
Students can apply for Sri Ramachandra University UG Admission 2023 and the last date is 18 September 2023 to submit an application (MBBS & BDS). In order to get admission students have to match the eligibility criteria for the desired bachelor’s degree.
Students who wish to apply for UG courses through a recognized university have completed their 12th standard with any relevant stream through a recognized board of education. Each year, BSc, BBA, and BPharma are the most popular courses for students to enroll in. The admission process will be conducted online through the official website of the university.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level program that takes a minimum of 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 in the science stream from some known institutes can apply for this bachelor’s degree program.
- BBA: BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, which is an undergraduate-level program. Students with a 10+2 can apply for admission to this program at Sri Ramachandra University.
- B.Pharma: A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree program takes a minimum of four years to complete. This bachelor’s degree program is open to students with a 10+2 science degree in a science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
- MBBS: Sri Ramachandra University offers a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree program at the undergraduate level. In order to qualify for an MBBS degree, candidates must have a 10+2 in science and a good merit score in NEET.
Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission
The application form has been released for the new session, To apply for Sre Ramachandra University PG Admission last date was 23 June 2023 to submit the form to the official portal. Candidates have choices for various courses such as MSc, MBA, MBBS, and others. For admission, any course candidate has to pass out a bachelor’s degree. Course eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- MBA: MBA is one of the most demanding programs offered by Sri Ramachandra University. It is a professional master-level course that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this program.
Sri Ramachandra University M.Sc Admission
PG registration is live for MSc courses at the online portal. The last date to apply for Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission 2023. Some of best MSc courses is listed below:
- Master’s degrees in science are postgraduate degree courses that take two years to complete. Sri Ramachandra University offers MSc degrees in a range of subjects. Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree like BSc or an equivalent.
- For admission to M.Sc (Medical Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology), applicants must have an MBBS/BSC/BHMS/BDS/BUMS/BSMS degree.
- For M.Sc, Biochemistry applicants must have qualified from BDS, MBBS, BPT, BSc, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, BAMS courses.
- M.Sc (Medical Physiology) applicants must have completed any of the following courses BDS, MBBS, BPT, BSc, and any other paramedical programs/BUMS, BSMS, BAMS, BHMS, etc.
- For M.Sc (Medical Anatomy), applicants must have MBBS, BPT, BDS, BUMS, BSc, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, etc.
Sri Ramachandra University PhD Admission
At Sri Ramachandra University PhD Admission has started for a new session at the official site, the last date was 31 July 2023 for registration. In order to get admission students must pass a master’s degree from a recognized university and obtain a good score. The SRU application form for PhD programs is available for students who have completed the UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/DST NET-JRF/AICTE-GATE fellowship. Students will get selected based on the entrance exam.
Sri Ramachandra University Application Form 2023
Sri Ramachandra University’s application submission process for the upcoming academic year 2023 has begun. The last date for application form submission for MBBS & BDS courses is 18 September 2023.
Applicants can submit their applications for various programs such as (B.Pharma ), MBBS, Bachelor of Physiotherapist, MD Anatomy, M.D.S., etc. at the UG and PG levels. The required application fee is INR 1700 for the general category, INR 1600 for OBC, EWS, and INR 1000 for SC/ST category applicants are needed to submit the filled application form.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission Process
The application form will be released online at the official portal. besides for actual details of filling up the application form procedure read the guidelines carefully below at the official website www.sriramachandra.edu.in portal.
- The students visit the official website of Sri Ramachandra University First.
- Go to the admission tab then tick on the online application form 2023
- Then fill out the application form properly with the needed details of applicants required by the officials.
- Upload all the documents required for admission with the application form with passport-size photographs and the student’s signature on plain white paper then conclude the application procedure by submitting the application fee required by the officials.
- The Sri Ramachandra University Accepts payment online, through net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI.
Sri Ramchandra University Result
In September, Sri Ramchandra University will announce the results for the various degree courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The results of the semester examination of the SRU will be made available on the university’s website after the examination has taken place. Students can enter their login accounts by providing their passwords and checking their results once they have entered their login accounts. A detailed mark sheet will be published by the SRU in the near future.
How to Download SRU Result?
Students are advised to check the result for which they were waiting and this can be done using the steps given:
- For the semester examination results, enter the website firstly.
- The webpage will provide you with access to the examination page.
- Students will have to select their class, semester, and course.
- After selection, a link for the desired course will appear.
- It will be opened in pdf format after clicking the link.
- The SRU semester result will contain the roll number and names of passed candidates.
Sri Ramachandra University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Nursing) (Post Certificate)||2 Years|
|B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biomedical Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Optometry)||3 Years|
|MASLP (Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesiology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Leprosy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Sports Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Neuro-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medicinal Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Molecular Biology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Neuroscience)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Prosthodontics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Quality Assurance)||2 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Child Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Paediatric Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital & Health Care Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Systems Management)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Anaesthesiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology, and Leprosy (DDVL)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||2 Year|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
About Sri Ramachandra University
Sri Ramachandra University is a private institution that offers medical courses. The university is situated in Porur, Chennai, and it was established on 11 September 1985. The university received Deemed status in 1994, and it was founded by the Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust.
The university offers courses in Physiotherapy, Allied Health Sciences, management, and Biomedical Sciences. Some of the courses are MBBS, BPT, B.Sc (Nursing), BDS, BBA, BOT, BPharm, BASLP, MS, MB, MPT, MDS, M.Sc (Nursing), MBA, M.Sc (Medical), etc.
Sri Ramachandra University was ranked number 79 on the last NIRF rankings. The individual university departments also received good-ranking positions from the NIRF. The dental department is number 8 in their NIRF dental category, the medical department is number 14 in the medical category, and the pharmacy department is number 21 in the pharmacy department.
It conducts admission based on entrance test marks, and applicants must clear the India Entrance Test before starting their application process. The university has a highly trained faculty, and it is believed that the school runs a 7:1 student-teacher ratio. The university also has clubs, a gym, sports, transport, a medical clinic, a bank, IT infrastructure, boys’ and girls’ hostels, an auditorium, a cafeteria, library, a community, and societies.
Sri Ramachandra University Contact Details:
- Address: No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai – 600 116 Tamil Nadu, India.
- Phone: 044 4592 8500, 044-24767008/24765995
- Email: email@example.com
- Sri Ramachandra University Official Website: www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- Periyar University Admission
- Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
- Thiruvalluvar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sri Ramachandra University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.