Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2022: 6 August 2022 was the last date for online application form submission of Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission 2022. The admissions have been started on April 30, 2022, and students must apply for the admission before the last date. Candidates are required to deposit application fees of INR 1000 before registration. The university has also released the entrance examination date, which is going to be held on 14 August 2022. Students who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted after counselling.
- Sri Ramachandra University has a placement cell. The placement cell is responsible for conducting workshops, industrial visits, guest lectures, exhibitions, seminars, mock interviews, aptitude tests, group discussions, job fairs, exhibitions, seminars, etc.
- MBBS admission is based on scores from the NEET-UG qualifying examination.
- MDIMS applicants must have an MBBS degree.
- Admission to DM or MCU is through counselling sessions conducted by MCC and DGHS based on NEET SS tests conducted by NBE.
- Admission to MD or MS is based on a counselling session conducted by MCC and DGHS based on NEET PG tests conducted by NBE.
- MCU applicants must have an MS (Chemical Surgery) or any equivalent degree.
- Students who want to pursue DM must have an MD.
- For MSc (Medical Radiology and Imaging Tech), the Sri Ramachandra Medical college will conduct an All India Entrance Examination. The university uses merit scores from the entrance examination to evaluate applicants for the merit list or provisional list.
- To be allowed in the entrance test, applicants must have graduated from 12th standard with Physics, English, Botany or Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Zoology.
- Students who want to pursue MSc Clinical Embryology must have an MBBS degree. They are also required to have completed an internship (CRRI) and be registered with a state medical council.
- The university also accepts students who have passed higher education levels such as MB or DG in Gynecology and Obstetrics or MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics to apply for MSc Clinical Embryology.
Sri Ramachandra University Trending Updates:
- The last date to apply for Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission 2022 was 6 August 2022. Click here for more information.
- Sri Ramachandra University UG Admission 2022 last date was 2 July 2022. Click here
- Sri Ramachandra University has released the application and prospectus for admission to UG /PG (Paramedical) courses under the NRI/foreign category for the academic year 2022-2023. Apply Now
- Admission To MD/MS/ M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery – 6 Years) Degree Courses For The session 2021-22. Click here
- NEET UG – 2021 Admissions are going to start from 02/02/2022. Click here for information.
- NEET PG – 2021 Admissions are already started on 23/01/2022, and the second round will be conducted on 13/02/2022. (Source)
Sri Ramachandra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sri Ramachandra University|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||
MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BPT, Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP), B.Optom. (Clinical Optometry), BBA
|Offered PG Courses||
D.M., MCh, M.Sc., M.Pharm., MPT, M.P.H. Occupational and Environmental Health, MBA,
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma), Diploma in Anaesthesiology
|Address||No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai – 600 116 Tamil Nadu, India.|
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2022
The last date to apply for Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission 2022 was 6 August 2022. Candidates with a 10+2 degree from some known institute can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses, the students must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores from any UGC recognised university in India.
Sri Ramachandra University UG Admission
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level programme that takes a minimum of 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 in science stream from some known institutes can apply for this bachelor’s degree programme.
- BBA: BBA stands for bachelor of business administration, which is an undergraduate level programme. Students with a 10+2 can apply for admission to this programme at Sri Ramachandra University.
- B.Pharma: A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree program takes a minimum of four years to complete. This bachelor’s degree programme is open to students with a 10+2 science degree in a science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission
- MBA: MBA is one of the most demanding programmes offered by Sri Ramachandra University. It is a professional master level course that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this program.
- MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a UG level degree programme offered by Sri Ramachandra University. Candidates with 10+2 in the science stream and good merit scores in NEET can submit a form for this degree.
Sri Ramachandra University M.Sc Admission
- Master’s degrees in science are postgraduate degree courses that take two years to complete. Sri Ramachandra University offers MSc degrees in a range of subjects. Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree like BSc or an equivalent.
- For admission to M.Sc (Medical Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology), applicants must have an MBBS/BSC/BHMS/BDS/BUMS/BSMS degree.
- For M.Sc, Biochemistry applicants must have qualified from BDS, MBBS, BPT, BSc, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, BAMS courses.
- M.Sc (Medical Physiology) applicants must have completed any of the following courses BDS, MBBS, BPT, BSc, and any other paramedical programs/BUMS, BSMS, BAMS, BHMS, etc.
- For M.Sc (Medical Anatomy), applicants must have MBBS, BPT, BDS, BUMS, BSc, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, etc.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||6 April 2022|
|Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission Last Date||6 August 2022|
|Entrance Exam||14 August 2022|
|Entrance Result date||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
|Counselling||To be announce|
Sri Ramachandra University Application Form 2022
The candidates can submit the application form at Sri Ramachandra Medical College using an offline or online approach
- To submit the form online, the candidate opens the institute’s webpage.
- Applicants can acquire the form from the website by paying 1NR 1000.
- After this provide all the details one by one and submit the form.
- In the case of an offline manner, the candidate can download the form from the website.
- After this, submit the necessary files.
- The next job is to attach the DD with the form and send it.
Sri Ramchandra University Result
Sri Ramchandra University has officially announced the result for various degree courses at UG and PG levels. This result is for the semester examination of the SRU and is available on the website of university. Students can enter their login accounts by providing the password and checking the result. SRU will soon publish the detailed mark sheet.
How to Download SRU Result 2022?
Students are advised to check the result for which they were waiting and this can be done using the steps given:
- For the semester examination results, enter the website firstly.
- The webpage will provide you with access to the examination page.
- Students will have to select their class, semester, and course.
- After selection, a link for the desired course will appear.
- It will be opened in pdf format after clicking the link.
- The SRU semester result will contain the roll number and names of passed candidates.
Sri Ramachandra University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Nursing) (Post Certificate)||2 Years|
|B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biomedical Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Optometry)||3 Years|
|MASLP (Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesiology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Leprosy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Sports Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Neuro-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medicinal Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Molecular Biology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Neuroscience)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Prosthodontics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Quality Assurance)||2 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Child Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Paediatric Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital & Health Care Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Systems Management)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Anaesthesiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology, and Leprosy (DDVL)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||2 Year|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
About Sri Ramachandra University
Sri Ramachandra University is a private institution that offers medicine courses. The university is situated in Porur, Chennai, and it was established on 11 September 1985. The university received Deemed status in 1994, and it was founded by the Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust.
The university offers courses in Physiotherapy, Allied Health Sciences, management, and Biomedical Sciences. Some of the courses are MBBS, BPT, B.Sc (Nursing), BDS, BBA, BOT, BPharm, BASLP, MS, MB, MPT, MDS, M.Sc (Nursing), MBA, M.Sc (Medical), etc.
Sri Ramachandra University was ranked number 79 on the last NIRF rankings. The individual university departments also received good ranking positions from the NIRF. The dental department is number 8 in their NIRF dental category, the medical department is number 14 in the medical category, and the pharmacy department is number 21 in the pharmacy department.
It conducts admission based on entrance test marks, and applicants must clear the India Entrance Test before starting their application process. The university has a highly trained faculty, and it is believed that the school runs a 7:1 student-teacher ratio. The university also has clubs, a gym, sports, transport, medical clinic, bank, IT infrastructure, boys and girls hostels, auditorium, cafeteria, library, community, and societies.
Sri Ramachandra University Contact Details:
- Address: No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai – 600 116 Tamil Nadu, India.
- Phone: 044 4592 8500, 044-24767008/24765995
- Email: email@example.com
- Sri Ramachandra University Official Website: www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- Periyar University Admission
- Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
- Thiruvalluvar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sri Ramachandra University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.