Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023: The application form for Ph.D. courses at Sri Ramachandra University has been commenced for April 2023 session. The last date to apply for Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023 is 30 January 2023. Application forms can be submitted online through the www.sriramchandra.edu.in portal.
Sri Ramachandra University Trending Updates
- Sri Ramachandra University Admission into Ph.D. courses has commenced for the 2023 session. The last date to apply is 30 January 2023. Source
The deadline to submit the SRU application form for pharmacy, nursing, science, clinical nutrition, and sports & exercise sciences-based programs will soon be announced. Admission to all courses in the university would be impacted by the admission cum entrance test. The application cannot be considered for admission if he or she fails to equip with basic qualifications/academic merit.
- The online application/registration fee of rupees 1000 is needed for Group-A, and Group-B courses based on Paramedics at UG.
- MBBS program registration fee is INR 5000. The demand draft can be used to pay the Sri Ramachandra University registration fee.
- The online application form fee for the Part-time PhD program at the University is INR 2000. Candidates who are provisionally selected have to pay admission application, and registration fees of 5000, and 25000 Indian Rupees.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sri Ramachandra University|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered UG Courses||
MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BPT, Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP), B.Optom. (Clinical Optometry), BBA
|Offered PG Courses||
D.M., MCh, M.Sc., M.Pharm., MPT, M.P.H. Occupational and Environmental Health, MBA,
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma), Diploma in Anaesthesiology
|Address||No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai – 600 116 Tamil Nadu, India.|
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023
30 January 2023 is the last date to apply for Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023. The students aspiring for admission into the MBBS course at Sri Ramachandra University for the academic session 2023 can reach out to the official website and appear for the stray round counseling. For PG Courses, the students must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores from any UGC-recognized university in India.
Sri Ramachandra University UG Admission
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level program that takes a minimum of 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 in the science stream from some known institutes can apply for this bachelor’s degree program.
- BBA: BBA stands for bachelor of business administration, which is an undergraduate-level program. Students with a 10+2 can apply for admission to this program at Sri Ramachandra University.
- B.Pharma: A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree program takes a minimum of four years to complete. This bachelor’s degree program is open to students with a 10+2 science degree in a science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
Sri Ramachandra University PG Admission
- MBA: MBA is one of the most demanding programs offered by Sri Ramachandra University. It is a professional master-level course that takes 2 years to complete. Students with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this program.
- MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a UG-level degree program offered by Sri Ramachandra University. Candidates with 10+2 in the science stream and good merit scores in NEET can submit a form for this degree.
Sri Ramachandra University M.Sc Admission
- Master’s degrees in science are postgraduate degree courses that take two years to complete. Sri Ramachandra University offers MSc degrees in a range of subjects. Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree like BSc or an equivalent.
- For admission to M.Sc (Medical Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology), applicants must have an MBBS/BSC/BHMS/BDS/BUMS/BSMS degree.
- For M.Sc, Biochemistry applicants must have qualified from BDS, MBBS, BPT, BSc, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, BAMS courses.
- M.Sc (Medical Physiology) applicants must have completed any of the following courses BDS, MBBS, BPT, BSc, and any other paramedical programs/BUMS, BSMS, BAMS, BHMS, etc.
- For M.Sc (Medical Anatomy), applicants must have MBBS, BPT, BDS, BUMS, BSc, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, etc.
Sri Ramachandra University PhD Admission
The last date of the Sri Ramachandra University PhD admission form for session 2023-24 is 30 January 2023. The SRU application form for PhD programs is available for students who have completed the UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/DST NET-JRF/AICTE-GATE fellowship. The entrance exam will be conducted on 20 February 2023.
Sri Ramachandra University Application Form 2023
The candidates can submit the application form at Sri Ramachandra Medical College using an offline or online approach
- To submit the form online, the candidate opens the institute’s webpage.
- Applicants can acquire the form from the website by paying 1NR 1000.
- After this provide all the details one by one and submit the form.
- In the case of an offline manner, the candidate can download the form from the website.
- After this, submit the necessary files.
- The next job is to attach the DD with the form and send it.
Sri Ramchandra University Result
Sri Ramchandra University will officially announce the result for various degree courses at UG and PG levels. The result of the semester examination of the SRU will be available on the website of the university. Students can enter their login accounts by providing the password and checking the result. SRU will soon publish the detailed mark sheet.
How to Download SRU Result?
Students are advised to check the result for which they were waiting and this can be done using the steps given:
- For the semester examination results, enter the website firstly.
- The webpage will provide you with access to the examination page.
- Students will have to select their class, semester, and course.
- After selection, a link for the desired course will appear.
- It will be opened in pdf format after clicking the link.
- The SRU semester result will contain the roll number and names of passed candidates.
Sri Ramachandra University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Nursing) (Post Certificate)||2 Years|
|B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biomedical Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Optometry)||3 Years|
|MASLP (Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesiology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Leprosy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Sports Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Neuro-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medicinal Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Molecular Biology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Neuroscience)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Prosthodontics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Quality Assurance)||2 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Child Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Paediatric Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital & Health Care Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Systems Management)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Anaesthesiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology, and Leprosy (DDVL)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||2 Year|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
About Sri Ramachandra University
Sri Ramachandra University is a private institution that offers medical courses. The university is situated in Porur, Chennai, and it was established on 11 September 1985. The university received Deemed status in 1994, and it was founded by the Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust.
The university offers courses in Physiotherapy, Allied Health Sciences, management, and Biomedical Sciences. Some of the courses are MBBS, BPT, B.Sc (Nursing), BDS, BBA, BOT, BPharm, BASLP, MS, MB, MPT, MDS, M.Sc (Nursing), MBA, M.Sc (Medical), etc.
Sri Ramachandra University was ranked number 79 on the last NIRF rankings. The individual university departments also received good-ranking positions from the NIRF. The dental department is number 8 in their NIRF dental category, the medical department is number 14 in the medical category, and the pharmacy department is number 21 in the pharmacy department.
It conducts admission based on entrance test marks, and applicants must clear the India Entrance Test before starting their application process. The university has a highly trained faculty, and it is believed that the school runs a 7:1 student-teacher ratio. The university also has clubs, a gym, sports, transport, a medical clinic, a bank, IT infrastructure, boys’ and girls’ hostels, an auditorium, a cafeteria, library, a community, and societies.
Sri Ramachandra University Contact Details:
- Address: No.1 Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai – 600 116 Tamil Nadu, India.
- Phone: 044 4592 8500, 044-24767008/24765995
- Email: email@example.com
- Sri Ramachandra University Official Website: www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- Periyar University Admission
- Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
- Thiruvalluvar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Sri Ramachandra University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.