MTech Admission 2022: Masters of Technology is the full form for the course MTech, its duration is 2 years and comprised of 4 semesters to be taught at the PG level. This course makes students aware of new technologies and their usage. Also, students learn to develop new paths to provide an increment in the research fields.
MTech course can be pursued by top Universities such as Jain University, Jadavpur University, Jamia Millia Islamia, IIT Delhi, and so on. Most probably admissions are entrance exams based on this course because of the huge demand for this course. Candidates can get access to the application forms for this course from June or July.
Eligibility Criteria for MTech Admissions
According to the MTech eligibility criteria students are required to have the following
- A B-Tech is mandatory for students to acquire from a known University.
- Admissions can also be taken through a BSc degree in the related study field.
- A minimum percentage required for candidates to achieve in the last exam of UG is 50 and more will be preferred.
MTech Fee Structure
Depending on the institute to institute the fee for the M-Tech degree program varies and an overall estimated range for the fees is INR 50K to 2 lacs per annum.
MTech Admission Highlights
|M.Tech Full form||Masters of Technology|
|MTech Course Duration||Two Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% aggregate from a recognised university or college|
|Master of Technology Average Fees||INR 50,000 to 6.20 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exams||GATE, IPU CET, BHU PET, and TANCET|
|Best MTech University||Vellore Institute of Technology (Vellore)
National Institute of Technology (Calicut)
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (Thiruvananthapuram)
MTech Admission Updates
HPU University set a new deadline for MTech Admission 2022 as October 05 2022.
The last date of MTech Admission 2022 has been changed to October 17 2022. Know More
Jadavpur University has started admission, and the last date is September 27 2022.
Top Specializations in M.Tech
By taking into account the interests of specific applicants, M Tech offers a variety of specialities in the two-year curriculum. There are candidates who are interested in a certain field, and a variety of programmes have been developed that will undoubtedly lead to a successful career in order to ensure their specialization and requirements.
Here is a brief summary of the specializations that make up the M Tech programme:
- MTech Information Technology: The programme with the fastest rate of growth when it comes to technology is the Mtech in Information Technology. This training is entirely focused on cutting-edge computational methods and impending technologies. It is a future course that will present a package brimming with opportunities.
- MTech Computer Science: Another popular option is the Mtech in Computer Science, which gives students the opportunity to gain comprehensive computer knowledge as well as practical abilities in software, hardware, programming, algorithms, and other areas that will serve as the foundation for all future careers.
- MTech Mechanical Engineering: Aspirants study the manufacture, development, composition, etc. of machines and other technological devices in this curriculum. Companies require more mechanical engineers to progress as a result of the rapid increase of technical experts and the evolution of technology.
- MTech Electronics and Communications: Students will learn about the equipment that links electronics with the most recent computerized communication technologies as part of their master’s degree. It opens up chances in the telecommunications and electronics industries.
- MTech Biotechnology: In this programme, students look at how living things function biologically. They use biotechnological talents in the fields of microbiological, wildlife, botanical, and human biology and wellness, agriculture, and the ecosystem. Obtaining an MTech in Biotechnology gives students access to information about germs, antibiotics study, tissues, and cellular culture. Students can find employment as quality inspectors, associate engineers, biochemists, microbiologists, etc. after earning their MTech.
Top Colleges for MTech Admission in India
- IIT Madras: Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one of the top reputed engineering colleges in India. It provides top-class MTech course study in a variety of specializations. MTech courses is available in more than 10 subjects, and around a total of 300+ seats are there. Admission will be granted based on the GATE score. Generally, the registration at IIT Madras MTech starts in April month.
MTech Admission Form 2022
In every Indian institute offering M-Tech courses, admissions are provided via an entrance-based admission procedure. There are some national and state-level entrance exams and some Universities conduct their own. Students desiring to get admission in M-Tech will need to clear any of the TANCET, UPSEE, OJEE, GATE, and others related.
M-Tech Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Every institute will accept the M-Tech applications in online mode at their official websites so to fill out the form check the steps below:
- Click on the University website to open it and then open the admission portal.
- Obtain the online application form and fill it on your computer with all the required details.
- Also, check if you are completely eligible or not.
- Pay the application fee and submit its DD too.
- After successful submission keeps on checking the website for the entrance exam date.
M.Tech Entrance Exam 2022
Students need to refer to the entrance exam syllabus because to become eligible for admission students need to appear for the entrance examination such as GATE, CET, and JNTU. But to appear in the entrance examination student must have fulfilled the basic eligibility criteria to take admission, having a bachelor’s degree is very mandatory. Assam Science and Technology University will be going to conduct the entrance exam on 25 July 2022, students are advised to fill out the application form before the last date of it.
MTech Career Opportunities & Scope
M Tech programme gives aspirants access to a specialist course with a thorough knowledge of particular technological courses. In the technology and Multinational industries, aspirants will be exposed to wonderful careers. Students can keep working on their existing careers while completing the course thanks to M Tech. Students benefit from having a successful career in both the government and corporate sectors. A better job may also be sought after internationally. Here are some job profiles from some of the top industries to help aspirants with all their queries:
- Web Designer
- Data Analyst
- Programmer Analyst
- Project Manager
- Production Manager
- Aerospace Engineer
- Cyber Security Officer
- Software Engineer, etc.
An M.Tech degree after a B Tech degree will enable candidates to enrol in research programmes on the subject and even choose a PhD as a doctoral degree. Following a Btech degree with an M.Tech degree opens up several career options. Candidates will become an authority in that particular study area if they earn an M.Tech. Since each specialization creates a futuristic profession in various career sites, the future of M Tech will depend on specializations. An M Tech degree has a bright future because it gives candidates a tonne of professional alternatives in the realm of specialized courses.
Why Study MTech?
After completing a bachelor’s in the field of science and technology, the first choice of students is to take an M-Tech program because of its popularity among the youth. Candidates after completing this course can get the benefits including:
- One of the main advantages of this course is its various specializations within which a career as an engineer can be built.
- There are different research labs in India and outside where these postgraduates can find a bright career. Students can also continue their studies in the research fields to enhance their experience and be successful researchers.
- These professionals get a competitive salary amount as compared to other fields. Individuals starting from the beginning can earn about INR 5 to 7 LPA whereas those having experience can get a higher salary up to 15 LPA.
Top Universities For MTech Admission 2022
- University of Lucknow
- Central University of Kerala
- Annamalai University
- Christ University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Kurukshetra University
- Madras University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- OPJS University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Pondicherry University
- Central University of Haryana
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- Utkal University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Banaras Hindu University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- University of Kashmir
- University of Mumbai
- Central University of Jharkhand
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCom Admission||BBA Admission|
|BEd Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.