BBA Admission 2022: BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, It is a UG degree program with 3 years duration. Through learning this course one makes his/her self-enough able to get acquired managerial and entrepreneur skills. The most popular specializations such as HR management, Finance, and Marketing. Students who come from any stream of science, arts and commerce are eligible for applying to this course.
BBA course is taught at the top colleges of Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Delhi with excellence. Some important subjects of this course are Banking & Insurance, Management Accounting, Human Behavior and Ethics at Workplace, Macroeconomics, and Principal of Management. Both types of merit and entrance exam admissions are granted to this course depending on the institute. Most BBA colleges start their admissions process for this course in June.
Eligibility criteria for BBA Admission
The factors that determine a student’s entry into the BBA program are given as:
- Under a recognized University students must have secured a qualification equal to the level of higher secondary.
- At this level, the minimum marks of students must be at least 50 %.
- The previously studied subjects of students in intermediate will not be observed mainly for selecting students even students from any stream can apply.
- As per the recent guidelines from UGC, most of the central universities will take admission to courses like BBA on the basis of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET). The NTA is the conducting body of the CUET 2022.
BBA Fee Structure: An average fee for the BBA program is around INR 50000 to 200000 and can be between these ranges based on the college you apply to.
Application Form Procedure: The admissions for this course are made on a Merit basis in most of the colleges and some also conduct the admissions test. In Universities like IPU and Delhi University, students are shortlisted based on their entrance exam scores.
Sponsored Brand Post-
BBA Admission Highlights
|BBA Full form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|BBA Admission||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Bachelor of Business Administration Average Fees||INR 60,000 – INR 4,00,000|
|BBA Colleges||DU, NMIMS Mumbai, SSCBS New Delhi, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad|
|BBA Course Level||Under Graduate|
|BBA Duration||3 Years|
|BBA Eligibility||Pass 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university|
|BBA Entrance Exam||DU JAT, IPU CET, NPAT|
|IGNOU BBA Fees||INR 60,000|
|BBA Specializations||BBA Finance, BBA Marketing, BBA International Business|
|BBA Subjects||Principles of Management, Business Economics, Business Analytics, Business Laws etc|
Why Study BBA?
- This degree provides students with the opportunity to get involved in the management field right after completing the HSC examination.
- Students with a BBA degree are in high demand in the job market and get some important positions.
- BBA is valued and the students who cannot get an education to MBA level can make their professional dreams true with a BBA degree.
- Enrollment of students in this course provides them with a chance to be attached with fellows and other alumni to get enough experience.
BBA Admission 2022
Admission into BBA course at various universities or colleges of India for session 2022. Students who are interested and completed the class 12th with 45% marks are eligible to apply. Generally, BBA admission will be offered based on entrance exams like IPU CET, CUET, & more. Admission into the BBA course is available for modes like online, regular & distance.
BBA Admission Updates
- Ambedkar University Delhi has started BBA Admission 2022, Candidates can apply till 12 October 2022. Check here
- BBA Admission is open for the 2022 session at Jagannath University, Interested students can Apply Now. Check Here
- IGNOU has started BBA Admission for the 2022 session. Students can Apply Now.
BBA Admission Process 2022: How to Apply?
The institutes that offer a BBA degree mostly run their application process in online mode. Any student who wants to apply for the BBA Admission 2022 at any college can get help from the following points.
- First of all select the specialization you want to pursue the BBA degree.
- Go to the respective university website and apply for the desired program by filling out the form.
- In case of the entrance exam, you will be informed with an admit card issued prior to the entrance exam.
- Once the entrance exam is cleared students will be called for an interview.
- After being selected continue the further process.
Top Specializations in BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) provides multiple specializations as it is a programme which is very diverse in nature. The number of opportunities increases with so many specializations under one programme. Some of the top specializations that students can pick for themselves are as follows:
The three-year bachelor’s degree programme in business administration with a focus on finance known as B.B.A. Finance is dedicated to financial management. The program’s objective is to increase student’s financial literacy and provide them with useful skills for dealing with money issues. The finance department is highly regarded and valued in both the corporate sector and government. Financial management is crucial for managing everything from taxation to government spending and indebtedness, which is why this subject has acquired so much interest and importance.
BBA International Business
The BBA in IB is a three-year graduation programme created specifically for individuals who desire to work for multinational companies and establishments as global corporate managers. This programme intends to prepare students for employment in a setting that demands not only those with a foundation in management but also those who can navigate a broad, intercultural atmosphere. The course material focuses on management strategies used by multinational enterprises and businesses. Students gain knowledge of the elements that impact a worldwide business. Corporate strategy, trade agreements, cultural diversity, social affairs, and marketing are some of the subjects that are covered by students.
BBA HR Management
BBA HRM is a three-year graduation course and this degree integrates highly specialized training in human resource and people management with the analysis of management strategies. Addressing several facets of HRM, such as job evaluation, coaching and advancement, workforce management, remuneration, productivity, and regulatory challenges of a firm, gives students a basic understanding of controlling and directing human resources.
A three-year undergraduate degree in management with a focus on marketing is called the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Marketing Management. The management industry is very multifaceted. In order to train the students for difficulties that may arise in the industry in the physical world, this curriculum introduces the students to various marketing ideas, concepts, and methodologies.
Marketing-related subjects covered in this program’s coursework encompass digital marketing, search engine optimisation, corporate advertising processes, incorporated digital techniques, corporation financial programmes, mobile branding, promotional strategic planning, sales promotion marketing, email campaigns, innovation and business and business development, marketing and inquiry, interactive marketing, international marketing, account information and recordkeeping.
Best BBA Colleges in India
The BBA program is taught in well-established, and honourable universities in the country. The list of universities for the BBA program includes private, and state institutions such as AMITY University Noida, Symbiosis Centre of Management-Pune, IGNOU, IPU, and more. Let’s take a look at each in the following sections.
Amity University Noida
Amity University located in Noida offers various specialized programs in BBA such as BBA General, Banking Finance, Artificial Intelligence, Business Development, Healthcare Management, International Business, Marketing Sales, and more. Admission to Amity Noida BBA programs can be taken after securing a 60% score in 12th for the non-sponsored candidates. Sponsored candidates will need to possess at least 55% marks.
Symbiosis Centre of Management
Symbiosis Centre of Management Pune holds 300 seats for the BBA program. The seat distribution is made in the following manner where Indian nationals can apply for the 240 seats. However, the remaining 60 seats are reserved for international students.
The admission to Symbiosis BBA program can only be taken after passing 12th with 50%, and scoring a valid percentage in Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). Shortlisted through the entrance test, and qualifying exam scores should be presented in the personal interview & writing ability test. The academic fees of Symbiosis BBA are INR 3,30,000.
DU is offering 3 years of BBA course in Finance and Investment analysis specialization. Students who passed the 12th level education with 55% marks are eligible to apply. A total of 180 seats are available for the BBA course at Delhi University. There are only two DU colleges for the BBA course, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies and Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women. The criteria for BBA admission at DU rely on the entrance exam (CUET).
BBA Course Syllabus
3-year BBA course includes various topics to teach students business management, handling, entrepreneurship & more. The BBA course syllabus includes Principal of Management, Quantitative Techniques, Operations Research, CRM & more. The curriculum of the course changes yearly as well as semester-wise. Also, the syllabus may vary depending upon the choice of specialization.
Scope Of BBA Course
A candidate who has earned a BBA degree will have access to a wide range of jobs in industries including finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, banking, accounting, human resources, and many more. You can get jobs as managers, economists, directors, marketing specialists, marketing department heads, digital content supervisors, and countless more with a distance BBA. When you have a BBA on your CV, you can apply for some of the top job profiles, including financial consultant, Human resource manager, business executive, and sales supervisor.
The academic scope is also bright after BBA because candidates can apply for the Masters in Business administration (MBA) which will improve their academic reputation and help them in getting top-tier employment opportunities with highly satisfactory salaries.
Top Universities For BBA Admission 2022
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Madras University
- University of Kashmir
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- University of Mumbai
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Pondicherry University
- Annamalai University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Haryana
- University of Lucknow
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Banaras Hindu University
- OPJS University
- Kurukshetra University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- Utkal University
- Christ University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Aligarh Muslim University
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA Marketing Admission||MBA IT Admission|
|MBA Admission||BBM Admission|
|BSc Admission||BCA Admission|
|BSW Admission||BCom Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.