BBA Admission 2022: BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, It is a UG degree program with 3 years duration. Through learning this course one makes his/her self-enough able to get acquired managerial and entrepreneur skills. The most popular specializations such as HR management, Finance, and Marketing. Students who come from any stream of science, arts and commerce are eligible for applying to this course. This course is taught at the top colleges of Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Delhi with excellence. Some important subjects of this course are Banking & Insurance, Management Accounting, Human Behavior and Ethics at Workplace, Macroeconomics, and Principal of Management. Both types of merit and entrance exam admissions are granted to this course depending on the institute. Most BBA colleges start their admissions process for this course in June.
Eligibility criteria for BBA Admission
The factors that determine a student’s entry into the BBA program are given as:
- Under a recognized University students must have secured a qualification equal to the level of higher secondary.
- At this level, the minimum marks of students must be at least 50 %.
- The previously studied subjects of students in intermediate will not be observed mainly for selecting students even students from any stream can apply.
BBA Admission Fee Structure: An average fee for the BBA program is around INR 50000 to 200000 and can be between these ranges based on the college you apply to.
Application Form or Admission Procedure: The admissions for this course are made on a Merit basis in most of the colleges and some also conduct the admissions test. In Universities like IPU and Delhi University, students are shortlisted based on their entrance exam scores.
BBA Admission Highlights
|BBA Full form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|BBA Admission||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Bachelor of Business Administration Average Fees||INR 60,000 – INR 4,00,000|
|BBA Colleges||DU, NMIMS Mumbai, SSCBS New Delhi, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad|
|BBA Course Level||Under Graduate|
|BBA Duration||3 Years|
|BBA Eligibility||Pass 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university|
|Bachelor of Business Administration Entrance Exams||DU JAT, IPU CET, NPAT|
|IGNOU BBA Fees||INR 60,000|
|BBA Specializations||BBA Finance, BBA Marketing, BBA International Business|
|Bachelor of Business Administration Subjects||Principles of Management, Business Economics, Business Analytics, Business Laws etc|
Why Study BBA?
- This degree provides students with the opportunity to get involved in the management field right after completing the HSC examination.
- Students with a BBA degree are in high demand in the job market and get some important positions.
- BBA is valued and the students who cannot get an education to MBA level can make their professional dreams true with a BBA degree.
- Enrollment of students in this course provides them with a chance to be attached with fellows and other alumni to get enough experience.
BBA Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
The institutes that offer a BBA degree mostly run their application process in the online mode. Any student who wants to apply for the BBA Admissions 2022 at any college can get help from the following points.
- First of all select the specialization you want to pursue the BBA degree.
- Go to the respective university website and apply for the desired program by filling out the form.
- In case of the entrance exam, you will be informed with an admit card issued prior to the entrance exam.
- Once the entrance exam is cleared students will be called for an interview.
- After being selected continue the further process.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA Marketing Admission||MBA IT Admission|
|MBA Admission||BBM Admission|
|BSc Admission||BCA Admission|
|BSW Admission||BCom Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.