DPSRU Admission 2024: Registration will start the UG application process on 10 May 2024 and will continue till 15 June 2024. Whereas the application process for PG courses will continue from 20 June 2024 to 20 July 2024. Candidates can apply to various UG and PG courses provided at this UGC-approved university. It is also affiliated with AICTE, NCTE, DCI, and PCI. Among its popular UG courses, a few are B. Pharma, B.Phrama (LE), BSc (Hons) Nursing, and BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science. Some of its PG courses are M.Pharma, MSc Nursing, and M.Pharma (Nursing).
DPSRU Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University|
|Mode of Education||Regular|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma Programs|
|Popular Courses||B.Pharm, BPT, B.Pharm (Ayu), D.Pharm, DMLT, M.Pharm, MPT, MBA, MSc, MPH, PhD and more|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Based on Entrance Exam, Merit List, and Interview|
|Placement||Abbot, Cipla, Fortis, Zyla, BresMed and more|
|University Type||State University|
|University Website||DPSRU Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 from educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s degree from UGC approved University|
Delhi Pharmaceutical Science and Research University (DPSRU) is situated in New Delhi. The university offers various options for candidates in the forms of science, business, & management, pharmacy, medicine, and so on. Candidates who are keen on the DPSRU programs are needed to apply online by visiting the official portal.
- The application form fee that aspirants need to pay when applying for the preferred program is INR 1000.
- Admission to the DPSRU is granted on the basis of the MPT entrance examination.
- Group discussions and personal interviews will be conducted before confirming the admission.
DPSRU Courses Admission 2024
- BSc (Hons) Nursing, Eligibility: After completing 10+2 from a known institute, one can apply for this course. These candidates must have an academic score of 50% and a valid NEET UG score.
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science, Eligibility: 12th standard or equivalent qualification is required with almost 50% score. Entrance exam score is mandatory.
- B.Pharma Eligibility: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their NEET UG score. Basically, the candidates require a 50% score in their academic qualification of 10+2.
- M.Pharma Eligibility: B.Pharma is the degree that must be possessed by the applicants. They have to appear in the GPAT exam and the interview. Their academic score must be above the average limit.
- MSc (Nursing) Eligibility: These admissions will based on last academic performance. Direct admissions will be provided to students. It is required the candidates must hold a BSc degree in Nursing or in any related field.
DPSRU Admission 2024
The notification is released on the official website, In order to apply for admission candidates must complete the eligibility criteria. DPSRU application form candidates can submit online.
The courses offered by the University are BPT, B.Pharma, DPharma, BBA, L.E.B.Pharma, BMLT, BSc, MPharma, MBA, MPH, MPT, etc. Candidates who are interested in applying want to update with the notifications released by DPSR University.
DPSRU UG Admission 2024
Bachelor degree courses admission is now closed for session 2024-25, interested applicants can apply for DPSRU Admission 2024 at the official portal. DPSRU University provides admission 2024 to various UG programs such as BPharma, BPT, BBA, and many others. University offers an online mode to submit application forms. Admission to undergraduate courses will be based on merit score and entrance exam. Interested candidates must complete the eligibility criteria.
- B.Phram: Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4 years long duration full-time program offered by DPSRU. Candidates who have completed their 12th board with at least 50% marks can apply for this course. It also offers lateral entry, the students who have a DPharm degree can apply for admission through lateral entry.
- BPT: In this course students will learn about body parts and their movement and proper functioning. The minimum duration is 4 years. To apply for admission, students have to complete 12th standard from the recognized and must obtain at least 50 percent. Admission process may done by merit or qualifying exam.
- BBA: At DPSRU admission is offered based on merit and entrance exam to an undergraduate programme. for Bachelor of business administration 10+2 with approx 50 percent marks is a requirement of admission.
- BSc: Students need to complete their 12th standard from the recognized board to be eligible for admission. Also, the selection process will be done as per qualified exam.
DPSRU PG Admission 2024
Counseling-based PG admission has started for DPSRU MPharma Admission. DPSRU is offering various postgraduate courses for the academic session 2024-25. Students will be able to apply for admission to many popular courses like MBA, MPharma, MSc, MPH, MHM, etc. The duration of the PG course lasts for 2 years. Students with a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university are eligible to apply.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline can submit an application for this program at DPSRU.
- M.Pharma: The university offers six specializations, including Clinical Research, Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Pharmacy, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Interested students must have completed their BPharma course. The degree must be achieved by a recognized university. Pharm. However, both merit and the GPAT will be considered in their selection.
- MSc: Master of Science course admission will be based on the merit or entrance exam. to become eligible for admission applicants have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least a 50% score.
- MPH: The course focuses on protecting and improving the health of every person. In order to take admission applicants have to complete the BPH or equivalent degree with at least a 50 percent score from a recognized university. Interested applicants can apply online at the official website.
DPSRU PhD Admission 2024
Registration has started for DPSRU PhD Admission, last date was 26 May 2024 to submit an online application form. In this course, students will get in-depth learning of the specialization. Admission to this will be based on an entrance exam and to be eligible for Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University students have to complete a master’s degree course from a discipline university.
DPSRU Application Form 2024
The DPSRU application form is available online at the official portal of the DPSRU. The admission process will be done online. Students are suggested to fill out the application form before the closing date mentioned by the authority. Interested students who wish to take admitted to the Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research must apply at the official website www.dpsru.edu.in portal. To more significant explanation and read the guidelines carefully.
For your application form to be considered, applicants are required to sappy an application fee. The application fee amounts to INR 1 000, and it can be paid using credit cards, internet banking, and debit cards.
DIPSAR Entrance Exam 2024
The DIPSAR entrance exam for 2024 is a very important test for aspiring pharmacy students. This test evaluates the knowledge of candidates in a variety of subjects such as pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biology, and mathematics. During the exam, students are required to answer multiple-choice questions, which are designed to assess their understanding of pharmaceutical principles and their aptitude for the course. A student who wishes to secure admission to the prestigious Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research.
How To Apply For DPSRU Admission 2024?
It highly recommended to every candidate who is looking for admission at DPSRU must complete the admission producer as per the university guide lines. In the below sections all the instrcution are mentioned below to complete admission process in proper manner.
- Students will have to visit the online admission portal of the university at the official website,
- The application form should fill out with the needed information, and submit the application with the required documents.
- Documents such as mark sheets of the last qualifications, birth certificates, cast certificates, residential proof, any ID Proof, and students’ signatures on the white paper, etc.
- The required application form fee of DPSRU is Rupees 1000/- for all the category
- Payments can be made via online net baking and credit/debit cards.
- Date of birth certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Gap certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Two passport-size photos
- Income certificate
- Acknowledgment slip
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- No objection certificate for Ph.D. applicants
DPSRU Course Admissions
|Name of the Course||Specializations|
|Phytochemistry & Pharmacognosy|
|Drug Regulatory Affairs|
Question: Is DPSRU conduct any entrance exams for the BPhrama course?
Answer: Yes, DPSRU conducts a GPAT entrance exam for the selection of a candidate who wants to get admission into the BPharma course.
Question: What is the DPSRU admission process?
Answer: Students can complete the admission process online mode from the official website of DPSRU.
DPSRU Contact Details:
- Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Phone: 011 2955 3771
- Email ID: email@example.com
- DPSRU Official Website: https://dpsru.edu.in
- DU SOL (Delhi University Distance Education)
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Vishwavidyalaya
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for DPSRU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.