DPSRU Admission 2023: Registration at DPSRU Delhi begins for session 2023-24 for courses like BPharma, BBA, MPharma, MBA, MPH, MPT, MSc, and so on. 10 August 2023 is the last date for DPSRU Admission 2023, Applicants can submit the application form by the deadline at the official portal. DIPSAR select course shall be granted on the basis of a merit list. The merit list is generated on the scores of entrance exams and previous qualifying exams.
DIPSAR Trending Updates
- Online counseling schedule for DPRSU Admission to BPharma course. Students can visit website to check list. Click here
- DIPSAR announced the provisional merit list of the Delhi Candidates (Spot Round for UG Courses) in the academic session 2023. Source
- DIPSAR has released the notification for the Provisional merit list of non-Delhi Candidates (Spot Round for UG Courses) in the 2023 academic session. Source
- DIPSAR has issued a notice, that the applicants who had filled out the form for BMLT, DMLT, BPharma, BSc, BBA, and Bachelor of Sports Science course admission can now do the document verification till 17 August 2023. Source
- DIPSAR has released the notification for the vacant seat admission, students can register for an online spot round from August 17, 2023, to August 18, 2023. Source
- DIPSAR has released the notice for admission withdrawal for UG courses 14 August 2023 was the last date. Source
- DPSRU has started the sixth round of online counseling for Diploma & UG courses will begin on 8 August 2023. Source
- UG, PG, and Diploma Merit List was disclosed onwards 01 August 2023 at DPSRU. Check Now
- DPSRU Merit List was released on 24 June 2023 for DPharma, BPharma, BBA, BSc, and other courses. Students can at the official site. Click Here
- BPharma, Lateral entry & PG courses Registration’s extended last date was 10 August 2023 to apply for DPSRU Admission 2023. Source
- DPSRU Admission has started for the DPharma, BBA, and BSc courses and the last date was 16 June 2023 to apply for admission 2023. Source
- DIPSAR has commenced the registration for Ph.D. courses for session 2023-24, the last date to apply was 26 May 2023. Source
DPSRU admissions for DPharma, BPharma, BMLT, MBA, MPH, etc., programs are going to start on 11 July 2023. Aspirants can submit their applications for UG, PG degree, and diploma programs before the deadline.
The university offers various options for candidates in the forms of science, business, & management, pharmacy, medicine, and so on. Candidates who are keen on the DPSRU programs are needed to apply online by visiting the official portal.
- The application form fee that aspirants need to pay when applying for the preferred program is INR 1000.
- Admission to the DPSRU is granted on the basis of the MPT entrance examination.
- Group discussions and personal interviews will be conducted before confirming the admission.
DPSRU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University|
|Type of University||State Government|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Pharm, BPT|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Pharm in Pharmacology, Drug Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Clinical Research, Pharma Management, Phytochemistry & Pharmacognosy|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., MBA|
|Address||Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Puspvihar, Sector 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110017|
DPSRU Admission 2023
DPSRU Admission 2023 last date was 10 August 2023 to apply for admission BPharma, MPharma, MBA, MPH, MPT, MSc, etc. The notification releases on the official website, In order to apply for admission candidates must complete the eligibility criteria. DPSRU application form candidates can submit online.
The courses offered by the University are BPT, B.Pharma, DPharma, BBA, L.E.B.Pharma, BMLT, BSc, MPharma, MBA, MPH, MPT, etc. Candidates who are interested in applying want to update with the notifications released by DPSR University.
DPSRU UG Admission 2023
Bachelor degree courses admission has been announced for session 2023-24, interested applicants can apply for DPSRU Admission 2023 at the official portal. DPSRU University provides admission 2023 to various UG programs such as BPharma, BPT, BBA, and many others. University offers an online mode to submit application forms. Admission to undergraduate courses will be based on merit score and entrance exam. Interested candidates must complete the eligibility criteria.
- B.Phram: Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4 years long duration full-time program offered by DPSRU. Candidates who have completed their 12th board with at least 50% marks can apply for this course. It also offers lateral entry, the students who have a DPharm degree can apply for admission through lateral entry.
- BPT: In this course students will learn about body parts and their movement and proper functioning. The minimum duration is 4 years. To apply for admission, students have to complete 12th standard from the recognized and must obtain at least 50 percent. Admission process may done by merit or qualifying exam.
- BBA: At DPSRU admission is offered based on merit and entrance exam to an undergraduate programme. for Bachelor of business administration 10+2 with approx 50 percent marks is a requirement of admission.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science degree is designed for students who have to complete the 12th class from the recognized board with good marks.
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University PG Admission 2023
Registration is now open for DPSRU PG Admission 2023, the last date was 10 August 2023. DPSRU is offering various postgraduate courses for the academic session 2023-24. Students will be able to apply for admission to many popular courses like MBA, MPharma, MSc, MPH, MHM, etc. The duration of the PG course lasts for 2 years. Students with a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university are eligible to apply.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline can submit an application for this program at DPSRU.
- M.Pharma: The university offers six specializations, including Clinical Research, Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Pharmacy, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Interested students must have completed their B. The degree must be achieved by a recognized university. Pharm. However, both merit and the GPAT will be considered in their selection.
- MSc: Master of Science course admission will be based on the merit or entrance exam. to become eligible for admission applicants have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least a 50% score.
- MPH: The course focuses on protecting and improving the health of every person. In order to take admission applicants have to complete the BPH or equivalent degree with at least a 50 percent score from a recognized university. Interested applicants can apply online at the official website.
DPSRU PhD Admission 2023
Registration has started for DPSRU PhD Admission, last date was 26 May 2023 to submit an online application form. In this course, students will get in-depth learning of the specialization. Admission to this will be based on an entrance exam and to be eligible for Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University students have to complete a master’s degree course from a discipline university.
DPSRU Application Form 2023
The last date to fill the application form was 10 August 2023 for DPSRU Admission 2023. The DPSRU application form is available online at the official portal of the DPSRU. The admission process will be done online. Students are suggested to fill out the application form before the closing date mentioned by the authority. Interested students who wish to take admitted to the Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research must apply at the official website www.dpsru.edu.in portal. To more significant explanation and read the guidelines carefully.
For your application form to be considered, applicants are required to sappy an application fee. The application fee amounts to INR 1 000, and it can be paid using credit cards, internet banking, and debit cards.
DIPSAR Entrance Exam 2023
The DIPSAR entrance exam for 2023 is a very important test for aspiring pharmacy students. This test evaluates the knowledge of candidates in a variety of subjects such as pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biology, and mathematics. During the exam, students are required to answer multiple-choice questions, which are designed to assess their understanding of pharmaceutical principles and their aptitude for the course. A student who wishes to secure admission to the prestigious Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research.
How To Apply For DPSRU Admission 2023?
- Students will have to visit the online admission portal of the university at the official website,
- The application form should fill out with the needed information, and submit the application with the required documents.
- Documents such as mark sheets of the last qualifications, birth certificates, cast certificates, residential proof, any ID Proof, and students’ signatures on the white paper, etc.
- The required application form fee of DPSRU is Rupees 1000/- for all the category
- Payments can be made via online net baking and credit/debit cards.
- Date of birth certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Gap certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Two passport-size photos
- Income certificate
- Acknowledgment slip
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- No objection certificate for Ph.D. applicants
DPSRU Course Admissions
|Name of the Course||Specializations|
|Phytochemistry & Pharmacognosy|
|Drug Regulatory Affairs|
Question: Is DPSRU conduct any entrance exams for the BPhrama course?
Answer: Yes, DPSRU conducts a GPAT entrance exam for the selection of a candidate who wants to get admission into the BPharma course.
Question: What is the DPSRU admission process?
Answer: Students can complete the admission process online mode from the official website of DPSRU.
DPSRU Contact Details:
- Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Phone: 011 2955 3771
- Email ID: email@example.com
- DPSRU Official Website: https://dpsru.edu.in
- DU SOL (Delhi University Distance Education)
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Vishwavidyalaya
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for DPSRU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.