DPSRU Admission 2022: The registrations for participating in the second spot round for UG Admission is going on and the aspiring students can complete the registration process between 22 November to 27 November 2022. It offers a Bachelor of Pharmacy, M. Pharm in Drug Regulatory Affairs, M. Pharm in Pharma Management, and many more courses. It includes UG, PG, Diploma, PhD, Certificate courses, and more. The university will soon release the registration form for the upcoming session.
DPSRU Trending Updates:
- The Last Date has been Extended up to 06/12/2022 for the Spot Round. Fresh Applications for the UG Programme can also be applied for. The last date was 6th December 2022. (Source)
- Last date to register for second spot round for UG admission is 27 November 2022. Click Here
- Provisional Merit List of Candidates Applied for MPH (non-DELHI). Click here
- Provisional Merit List of Candidates Applied for MPH (DELHI DPSRU. Click here
There are also degrees offered by the university in the fields of D Pharm, BPT, B.Pharm (Regular+Lateral), MHA, M.Pharm, MBA (Pharma), MHM, and more. Furthermore, it offers management skills and sports pharmacy courses to its students. Successful candidates will be accepted based on their performance in the entrance examination.
Admission Fees: The Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research requires all applicants to submit a registration fee during the admissions process. A registration fee of INR 1000 is required. Application fees can be paid either online or offline, depending on the method used to submit a form. Online payment can be made through Debit/ Credit cards or net banking.
DPSRU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University|
|Type of University||State Government|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Pharm, BPT|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Pharm in Pharmacology, Drug Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Clinical Research, Pharma Management, Phytochemistry & Pharmacognosy|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., MBA|
|Address||Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Puspvihar, Sector 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110017|
DPSRU Admission 2022
For DPSRU UG admission the second spot Round registrations are going on at the official portals and the aspiring students are needed to accomplish their registrations between 22 November to 27 November 2022. The institutions would be releasing the seat allocation list by 29 November 2022.
Some of the degree programs offered by the organization are mentioned in this article: Candidates with a 10+2 degree can apply for UG Courses. Students who have a bachelor’s degree can submit an application form for PG Courses.
The courses offered by the University is BPT, B.Pharma, DPharma, BBA, L.E.B.Pharma, BMLT, BSc, MPharma, MBA, MPH, MPT, etc. Candidates who are interested to apply want to update with the notifications released by the DPSR University.
DPSRU UG Admission
- B.Phram: Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4 years long duration full-time program offered by DPSRU. Candidates who have completed their 12th board with at least 50% marks can apply for this course. It also offers lateral entry, the students who have a DPharm degree can apply for admission through lateral entry.
- BPT: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is the degree that is associated with the profession of physiotherapy. It’s a branch of medicine that deals with the movement and the proper functioning of all the different bodily parts. Students can complete the course and assist clients in regaining their mobility. Students in the scientific stream of 12th grade must have studied biology. Interested students can apply for admission through the official website of the university.
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline can submit an application for this program at DPSRU.
- M.Pharma: The university offers six specializations, including Clinical Research, Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Pharmacy, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Interested students must have completed their B. The degree must be achieved by a recognized university. Pharm. However, both merit and the GPAT will be considered in their selection.
DPSRU Application Form 2022
DPSRU University has admission for UG, PhD, and PG courses. Enrollment in the courses is through a duly filled application form. The application process is online and offline. For PG and UG courses, it is done online on the university website, and for PhD courses, it is done offline at the DPSRU admissions office.
For your application form to be considered, applicants are required to sappy an application fee. The application fee amounts to INR 1 000, and it can be paid using credit cards, internet banking, and debit cards.
How To Apply For DPSRU Admission?
- The applicant has to visit the institutes’ webpage to submit the application form.
- The first job is to select the admission link.
- The next job is to enter all the information.
- After this upload all the required files.
- After this, pay the registration amount of around INR 1000.
- After this, clack on the save choice.
- Date of birth certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Gap certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Two passport size photos
- Income certificate
- Acknowledgement slip
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- No objection certificate for PhD applicants
DPSRU Course Admissions
|Name of the Course||Specializations|
|Phytochemistry & Pharmacognosy|
|Drug Regulatory Affairs|
DPSRU Contact Details:
- Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Phone: 011 2955 3771
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPSRU Official Website: https://dpsru.edu.in
- DU SOL (Delhi University Distance Education)
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Vishwavidyalaya
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for DPSRU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.