BSc Admission 2022: Bachelors of Science is the full form for BSc which is a graduate degree course provided in a time period of 3 years. In India, there are a large number of institutes either public or private through which this degree can be obtained. In this regard, some colleges are Loyola College, IISc Bangalore, Delhi University, Presidency College, and the University of Hyderabad.
These admissions are mostly merit-based and students are admitted directly but entrance exam score is also mandatory and required by some institutes. The admission procedure for the BSc course begins every year in the months of June or July.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Admission
Candidates who aspire to study BSc course will have to meet the below-given eligibility criteria:
- As per the merit-based criteria, one needs to clear the examination of the 12th standard with almost a minimum percentage of 50% and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- In the case of entrance-based admissions having a good score is also necessary.
BSc Admissions Fee Structure
For a BSc course, an average tuition fee is about INR 20000 to INR 200000, this is because every institute has a different fee.
BSc Admission Highlights
|BSc Full form||Bachelor of Science in Commerce|
|BSc Eligibility||BSc course eligibility is to have at least 50% in Class XII from any recognized board|
|Bachelor of Science Average Fees||
|BSc Admission||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|Bachelor of Science Entrance Exams||
|Top BSc Colleges||
BSc Admission Updates
- SSUHS has extended the last date of BSc Admission 2022 to 15 October 2022. Interested Candidates can apply now. Know More
- Bennett University is taking Admission for BSc Admission 2022. All the interested can apply now.
- Bombay College of Pharmacy has released the application form for BSc Admission 2022. Know More
Top Specializations in B.Sc
Students can select from a wide variety of BSc specializations to advance their careers. Students can create their individual career paths by specializing in any science field that they are passionate about. Some of the top B.Sc specializations are mentioned below:
- BSc Mathematics: The most prominent BSc Specialization among Indian students, BSc Mathematics aids in an in-depth understanding of the major mathematical principles and other subjects. Students who took science in the 10+2 grade frequently choose to continue their education in BSc Mathematics since the concentration provides an excellent job path in either the education or engineering fields.
- BSc Chemistry: The three-year BSc Chemistry program seeks to specialize its students in the field. The curriculum concentrates on subjects like Molecular, Chemical, and Physiological Chemistry, among others, and delves deeply into the ideas to provide the students a thorough understanding of the field. With a BSc in Chemistry, graduates will be qualified for jobs in the construction industry, pharmaceutical industry, research facilities, and much more. Students may choose to pursue advanced study in chemistry.
- BSc Physics: Another well-liked concentration that students who want to have a secure job in science frequently select are BSc Physics. The course seeks to improve the student’s mathematical and subjective expertise so they excel at physics ideas. The majority of BSc Physics enrollment is based on merit.
- BSc Botany: For those who are passionate about any part of the plant world, ecosystem, or forest management and want to focus their career on it, a BSc in Botany is the ideal option. The goal of this three-year undergraduate curriculum is to prepare students for careers as expert botanists, ecologists, or in any other related fields by covering both explanatory and empirical components of the discipline.
- BSc Computer Science: The technical and theoretical expertise of computers and computer systems is covered in BSc Computer Science. Students will receive the training they need via this three-year undergraduate program to be prepared for careers in the IT and programming industries. The student will learn about a variety of subjects in this curriculum, including operational systems, numerical systems, and coding, command systems, and algorithms.
- BSc Home Science: A three-year undergraduate program called BSc Home Science covers a variety of topics, including nourishment and wellness. Following graduation, students have a variety of job options, including those in the fields of textiles, apparel, cleanliness, interior decorating, and much more. Suitable contenders for BSc Home Science admissions are those with strong speaking abilities and sufficient awareness of lifestyle, healthcare, and nutrition.
- BSc Nursing Admission: BSc Nursing course is a 4-year duration course that aims at preparing professionals with the knowledge related to the nursing discipline. The students get to learn about the various practices and skills that they need to possess in the process for a successful career in the nursing department. The scope for the students pursuing the BSc Nursing course is enormous as they get to aspire for jobs at various health centers, hospitals, and nursing homes in both government and private sectors.
- BSc Psychology: Bachelor of Science in Psychology is available at many top colleges in India. The course is available for students who have studied intermediate education in science background. The course includes topics like cognitive behaviour, statistics, emotions study & more.
Best Colleges for BSc Admission in Delhi
Hindu College, Delhi
The Hindu College was founded in 1899 and is affiliated with Delhi University. It is considered the most prestigious course in the arts and sciences, similar to BSc. The eligibility criteria for BSc admission is to pass the 12th board exams with an average mark of 60% or above. It is one of the University of Delhi’s oldest institutions and is located on the north campus.
The College also offers many UG and PG courses in the sciences, arts, commerce, and social sciences. The Department of Biotechnology at the Ministry of Science and Technology was designated as a “star college.” It has a student legislature as well.
BSc Admission Form 2022
BSc admission application forms of regular, and distance-oriented universities can be filled online/offline. The application or registration form fee for this respected degree varies. However, it can be seen between 500-600 in Indian currency. Aspirants can deposit the preserved BSc fee in the following modes that comprise banking, and cash. Respected UGC and deb-approved institutions follow the pattern mentioned below to complete the registration process for BSc.
In order to make the applications, students will first check the criteria. There are direct selections of students made by many colleges. The selections of students apart from merit are also dependent on the entrance exam. Students will have to qualify for CUET, BHU UET, NPAT, and other related that are conducted either at the university or state level.
How To Apply for BSc Admission?
The two modes of registration online, and offline have been detailed in the following sections.
Online Admission Process-
- Visit Any University Portal
- Search for Admission Button
- Find the Online Enrollment/Registration link
- Enter basic details like mobile number, and email id to create an account
- Re-Login BSC admission account
- Complete the form by entering personal/academic details
- Deposit fee with Debit/Credit Card, or Net Banking
- Collect Acknowledgment Slip
Offline Admission Process-
- Visit the university by a person to collect application forms (Some universities offer a download option as well)
- The blank application form should be filled carefully in presence of academic/personal documents
- Fill only mandate details
- Attach copies of documents like mark sheets, certificates, identity cards, and address proof
- Submit at the station of admission, and collect the B.Sc application submission receipt
Why Study BSc?
Selecting BSc as a means to develop a better career in the field of science is based on various reasons. The benefits of taking this degree are given as
- As we know that a BSc degree provides a chance to study various specifications so that based on this face the job opportunities after completing BSc are also numerous.
- With the rise of science and technology, the job market for BSc degree holders is also widening and also the salary packages of these graduates are more than those holding art or commerce degrees.
- There is a good option of continuing the further education like the post completion of BSc makes you eligible to get admission for MSc program in the related specialization. A BSc degree holder can also pursue MBA.
BSc Entrance Exam
Admission to BSc course is offered by various institutions and universities after comparing the scores of applicants in their entrance exams conducted by them. The universities conduct entrance exams that are required to be passed by the applicants as a process of selection into the course. Some of the most preferred BSc entrance exams are the GSAT, AGRICET, etc.
BSc Career Aspects and Scope
Students with a B.Sc. degree have significant work chances, just like in academic programs. Employment for B.Sc. students is not only limited to the sciences; they can also pursue careers in administration, engineering, legislation, and other fields. Students who successfully complete the B.Sc. programme can find employment in a variety of disciplines, including both science and non-science ones.
- Clinical Research Manager
- HealthCare Provider
The income of a person in this subject relies on the industry in which they are employed; some specialist B.Sc. programmes, including IT and Computer Science, have excellent career prospects and offer generous salaries to ambitious students. Initial pay in this field could be anything from Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 30,000. Graduates may earn Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month after acquiring valuable expertise in a certain sector.
Science has frequently been described as a river of chances, offering vast possibilities for further study and work in a wide range of areas. For their postgraduate level degree programmes, BSc graduates have a wide range of options in terms of the disciplines, fields, and themes they can choose from. Information technology, graphics, media, marketing, hospitality, legislation, human services, and other fields all offer non-science degree programs. Following a BSc, these are the higher education programmes a student can choose from :
- B.Ed., etc.
Top Universities Offering BSc Admission
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- OPJS University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Christ University
- Pondicherry University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Madras University
- Annamalai University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- University of Lucknow
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Central University of Haryana
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Kurukshetra University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Karnataka State Open University
- University of Mumbai
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Utkal University
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MA Admission|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.