BSc Admission 2022: Bachelors of Science is the full form for BSc which is a graduate degree course provided in a time period of 3 years. The hard science subject is studied and can be chosen as a specific specialization to study this course and those subjects are Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Computer. In India, there are a large number of institutes either public or private through which this degree can be obtained. In this regard, some colleges are Loyola College, IISc Bangalore, Delhi University, Presidency College, and the University of Hyderabad. These admissions are mostly merit-based and students are admitted directly but entrance exam score is also mandatory and required by some institutes. The admission procedure for BSc begins every year in the months of June or July.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Admission
Candidates who aspire to study BSc course will have to meet the below-given eligibility criteria:
- As per the merit-based criteria, one needs to clear the examination of the 12th standard with almost a minimum percentage of 50% and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- In the case of entrance based admissions having a good score is also necessary.
BSc Admissions Fee Structure
For a BSc course, an average tuition fee is about INR 20000 to INR 200000, this is because every institute has a different fee.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
In order to make the applications, students will first check the criteria. There are direct selections of students made by many colleges. The selections of students apart from merit are also dependent on the entrance exam. Students will have to qualify for CUET, BHU UET, NPAT, and other related that are conducted either at the university or state level.
Why Study BSc?
Selecting BSc as a means to develop a better career in the field of science is based on various reasons. The benefits of taking this degree are given as
- As we know that a BSc degree provides a chance to study various specifications so that based on this face the job opportunities after completing BSc are also numerous.
- With the rise of science and technology, the job market for BSc degree holders is also widening and also the salary packages of these graduates are more than those holding art or commerce degrees.
- There is a good option of continuing the further education like the post completion of BSc makes you eligible to get admission for MSc program in the related specialization. A BSc degree holder can also pursue MBA.
BSc Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Mostly the candidates get confused about applying to the course in online mode thus below are provided with some points that will help them to complete their application process
- Initiate the process by filling out the form and choosing the specification.
- With the application form, students will have to submit the fee
- Students will be informed about the entrance exam date if there is any.
- The University or college will call students for an interview after they qualify for the test.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MA Admission|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.