M.Pharma Admission 2022: Masters of Pharmacy is a two-year duration PG degree program. It is a course in Pharmacology within the stream of Pharmacy. In this study, students learn about how different kinds of drugs act on a biological system. The various chemical agents having a therapeutic value are studied in this course and how biological systems respond to their potential toxicity. Among the top pharmacy Indian colleges are Manipal University, Amity Institute of Pharmacy, MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Chitkara College of Pharmacy, and others. In these colleges and in many others admissions are either merit or entrance score dependent. Each year in June M.Pharma admissions is started.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Pharma Admissions
The provided eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates to get admission:
- It is necessary to get a graduation degree such as B.Pharma or other related from a recognized University.
- Graduation is acceptable in any Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Genetics, Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology, Physics, Biochemistry, etc.
- The minimum aggregate score required from candidates is 55%.
M.Pharma Admissions Fee Structure
For the complete two years study period of these courses, a tuition fee ranging from INR 90000 to 600000 is charged in most colleges.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
Admission procedures may vary from one college to another but most of them conduct entrance exams to select candidates. Every time the candidates qualifying the entrance exam are then appeared in the interview rounds. Some institutes conduct their own test and some rely on the score of national or state exams. The entrance exams conducted in this regard are NET, GATE, GPAT, etc.
Why Study M.Pharma?
Doing M.Pharma is providing a number of benefits to the candidates who successfully complete this two-year degree program. There are various financial benefits of taking these courses and among those some are:
- Prior to moving towards the professional world this degree is beneficial in doing higher research studies. One can do an M.phil or PhD in the field of Pharmacy.
- The candidates who successfully complete this course get employed in many related areas of pharmacy. These individuals can be hired in pharmacological laboratories and various drug manufacturing industries.
- Such postgraduates can get positions such as Pharmacologist, Biomedical Scientist, Healthcare Scientist, Research Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Clinical Research Associate, and so on.
- These professionals earn an annual salary of about INR 3 to INR 10 lacs.
M.Pharma Admission 2022: How to Apply?
After checking the eligibility students can continue their application by following the steps:
- The applications for this course will be completed in online mode.
- Every University will accept the forms online with the respective registration fee.
- All candidates who are applying will appear in the entrance exam.
- After the exam and interview candidates are given admission.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCom Admission||DPharma Admission|
|BCA Admission||MA Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BBA Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BTech Admission||MCA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.