B.Ed Admission 2022: Bachelor of Education or B.Ed is a professional degree program with a duration of 2 years. Mostly the graduates who are willing to be a teacher in a future study this course. This course is important for becoming a teacher as per the guidelines of the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE).
There are numerous specializations one can select among Physics, Home Science, Physical Science, Physical Education, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology, Commerce, Sanskrit, Computer Science, English, Special Education and Hindi. Admissions in this year for B.Ed will be based on both merit and entrance exam scores.
Eligibility criteria for B.Ed Admission: The eligibility criteria for B.Ed admissions 2022 vary from college to college but there are certain Conditions that remain the same:
- A score of 50 to 55 percent is required to qualify for a UG test.
- The necessary marks for SC/ST applicants would be reduced by 5%.
- Candidates who hold a B-Tech or a PG degree will need to have at least a 55% score.
- Students having a UG degree in any of the specializations are selected and this will not affect their selection.
B.Ed Admissions Fee Structure: The fee structure for the B.Ed program varies in private and public colleges however an average fee for the course is around 1 LPA.
Application Form and Admissions Procedure: Usually, the admissions for the B.Ed program to students are offered based on their marks obtained in any of the state or university level entrance exams. There are also some Universities that select students directly based on their graduation scores. The various entrance exams conducted for B.Ed courses are CUCET, IPU CET, DU ET, BHU-EE and so on.
B.Ed Admission Highlight
|B.Ed Full form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|B.Ed Admission||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Bachelor of Education Average Fees||INR 30,000 – INR 3,50,000|
|B.Ed Colleges||DU, Mumbai University, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad, IGNOU|
|B.Ed Course Level||Under Graduate|
|B.Ed Duration||3 Years|
|B.Ed Eligibility||Candidates with both graduation and postgraduation degrees in a relevant field of study|
|Bachelor of Education Entrance Exams||HPU B.Ed, MP PRE BED, IGNOU BE.d, MAH B.Ed CET|
|IGNOU B.Ed Fees||INR 55,000|
|B.Ed Specializations||B.Ed (Accounts)
B.Ed (Biological Sciences)
B.Ed (Business Studies)
B.Ed (Child Development)
B.Ed (Computer Science)
|Bachelor of Education Subjects||Childhood and Growing Up, Contemporary India and Education, Pedagogy of a School Subject, Reading and Reflecting on Texts, Drama and Art in Education|
Why Study B.Ed?
- B.Ed course is a way to get aware of the learning and teaching principles. Individuals enrolled in this course are taught in a manner so that they can understand the mentality of students and help them solve the issues with soft skills.
- This degree is highly demanding especially for Government teaching jobs and the teaching jobs got with this degree are so much satisfactory.
- Such degree holders earn good pay like a government teacher including other perks can earn about INR 7.6 lacs per annum.
B.Ed Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
There will be an online application mode for making registrations complete for the B.Ed program in any of the top colleges or universities.
- The first step is to go to the application portal and download the application forms.
- After getting the submissions completed pay the application fee.
- Appear in the entrance conducted by state or University.
- After being listed in the merit list accept the offer of admission
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MBBS Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MBA Admission|
|BSc Admission||MA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.