B.Ed Admission 2022: B.Ed. is a two-year professional degree program in education. This course is mostly taken by graduates who intend to be teachers in the future. According to the guidelines of the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), this course is essential to becoming a teacher.
You can select from a variety of specializations, including Physics, Home Science, Physical Science, Physical Education, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology, Commerce, Sanskrit, Computer Science, English, Special Education, and Hindi. B.Ed. admissions will be based on both merit and entrance exam scores this year.
Eligibility criteria for B.Ed Admission: The eligibility criteria for B.Ed admissions 2022 vary from college to college but there are certain Conditions that remain the same:
- A score of 50 to 55% is required to qualify for a UG test.
- The necessary marks for SC/ST applicants would be reduced by 5%.
- Candidates who hold a B-Tech or a PG degree will need to have at least a 55% score.
- Students having a UG degree in any of the specializations are selected and this will not affect their selection.
B.Ed Admission Fee Structure: The fee structure for the B.Ed. the program varies in private and public colleges however an average fee for the course is around 1 LPA.
B.Ed Admission Highlights
|B.Ed Full form||Bachelor of Education|
|B.Ed Admission||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Bachelor of Education Average Fees||INR 30,000 – INR 3,50,000|
|B.Ed Colleges||DU, Mumbai University, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad, IGNOU|
|B.Ed Course Level||Under Graduate|
|B.Ed Duration||3 Years|
|B.Ed Eligibility||Candidates with both graduation and postgraduation degrees in a relevant field of study|
|Bachelor of Education Entrance Exams||HPU B.Ed, MP PRE BED, IGNOU BE.d, MAH B.Ed CET|
|IGNOU B.Ed Fees||INR 55,000|
|B.Ed Specializations||B.Ed (Accounts)
B.Ed (Biological Sciences)
B.Ed (Business Studies)
B.Ed (Child Development)
B.Ed (Computer Science)
|Bachelor of Education Subjects||Childhood and Growing Up, Contemporary India and Education, Pedagogy of a School Subject, Reading and Reflecting on Texts, Drama and Art in Education|
B.Ed Admission 2022
As one of the most sought-after programmes, B.Ed., numerous public and private universities or colleges offer courses to applicants. Generally speaking, the application and admissions process for B.Ed courses starts in the period of February and lasts through the period of July each year. Universities at the central and state levels hold entrance exams to choose the top candidates. In addition, numerous universities hold their own entrance exams.
In 2022, B.Ed enrollment will be based on entrance examinations at top higher education institutions. In order to enroll in the B.Ed program, applicants must take either a government examination or a university entrance examination. The DU B.Ed, IGNOU B.Ed, UP B.Ed JEE, TS EDCET, Bihar B.Ed CET, etc., are some of the entrance tests for the B.Ed program.
Some of the best B.Ed colleges in India have begun enrolling students for their programs. Several states have also begun accepting applications for BEd admission. UP B.Ed JEE applications are now being accepted, and the exam will take place in July 2022. AP EDCET registration for Andhra Pradhesh BEd enrollment was completed on June 7, 2022. Bihar BEd CET 2022 has been postponed. The application deadline for the Goa BEd Admission 2022 program is July 10, 2022.
Delhi University BEd Admission 2022
Delhi University is likely to start admission in June/July. Candidates can fill up an online application form by visiting the PG graduate portal. In order to fill up the DU B.Ed application form correctly, follow the instructions mentioned on the university portal. There will be an admission/entrance test for admission to the DU B.Ed program. The entrance test contains 400 marks.
Admission merit lists shall be prepared on the scores obtained by the individual in the entrance test. Candidates can enrol in the DU B.Ed entrance test by paying a general fee of INR 500. Reserved categories like SC/ST can deposit a fee of INR 250.
The prescribed fee along with the filled form should be submitted online only. Candidates who have been shortlisted through the merit list of DU B.Ed will be required to complete the documentation process to confirm their admission into a teaching-oriented program.
DU holds various departments that comprise science, language, social science, etc. The mentioned streams hold pedagogy subjects like biology, chemistry, integrated science, English, Hindi, home science, and more.
MP B.Ed 2022
Every year, the Madhya Pradesh Department of Higher Education holds admissions for several programs. The authorities will perform the admission process to the state’s government institutions again this year. All applicants who wish to apply for MP B.Ed. 2022 must complete the application form. Universities will soon release the application for the B.Ed. course. It will be available to candidates on the Department of Higher Education, MP’s official website. Officials are anticipated to provide an update on the admissions process soon.
The application form must be completed by all interested applicants by the deadline. After the specified deadline, no applications will be accepted by the authorities. Notification of admission will be issued by the authority before a link for applying will be activated. The announcement is not yet scheduled, but it will be announced soon. Before applying for admission, applicants are encouraged to read the notification carefully. All pertinent information about the subject will be included in the notification. In this article, candidates will find information about B.Ed. admission, including eligibility criteria, admission process, application fee, and so on.
Admission to Madhya Pradesh’s B.Ed. universities. According to the most recent schedule provided by the relevant government, the test will be held at the state level. It is for candidates who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Education at one of the state’s colleges. Online applications are now available. Application is open to those who meet the admission requirements.
Calicut University BEd Admission 2022
BEd Admission at Calicut University has been started for session 2022-23. This professional degree program is offered to students who are interested in the teaching profession. The University has around 11 teacher education centers (CUTEC) through which 2 year BEd program is offered.
The online mode of registration is available for the BEd course at Calicut University. The application form fee is Rs 650 for the general category, whereas, for SC/ST, it is 200 rupees. To Apply for BEd admission, visit @www.admission.uoc.ac.in.
B.Ed. Application Form 2022
Usually, the admissions for the B.Ed program to students are offered based on their marks obtained in any of the state or university level entrance exams. There are also some Universities that select students directly based on their graduation scores. The various entrance exams conducted for B.Ed courses are CUET, IPU CET, DU ET, BHU-EE and so on.
B.Ed. Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
There will be an online application mode for making registrations complete for the B.Ed program in any of the top colleges or universities.
- The first step is to go to the application portal and download the application forms.
- After getting the submissions completed pay the application fee.
- Appear in the entrance conducted by state or University.
- After being listed in the merit list accept the offer of admission
Why Study B.Ed.?
- B.Ed. course is a way to get aware of the learning and teaching principles. Individuals enrolled in this course are taught in a manner so that they can understand the mentality of students and help them solve the issues with soft skills.
- This degree is highly demanding especially for Government teaching jobs and the teaching jobs got with this degree are so much satisfactory.
- Such degree holders earn good pay like a government teacher including other perks can earn about INR 7.6 lacs per annum.
B.Ed. Career Prospects & Scope
B.Ed. is considered to be one of the most prominent courses and the reason this programme holds this title is that this course is a source of unending employment opportunities. Teachers are required in various schools across the country. New schools coming up every year is the reason for the increase in the need for more and more teachers. B.Ed. Graduates are free to apply for teaching positions in government schools and other industries to launch their careers in the workforce with various benefits related to the position. Following are a few job descriptions for B.Ed. graduates :
- Teacher: A teacher’s responsibility is to plan lessons and instruct learners at all grade levels. Teachers can apply at private schools and the average salary of a teacher is between 15000 to 300000 INR.
- Counsellor: The responsibility of a counsellor is to provide academic help to students who are in need of a path to follow for their educational journey. They seek to understand a person’s issues, empathize with them, and offer them answers.
- Content Writer: B.Ed. graduates can apply to various firms for the position of content writer. Developing, creating, and refining web material is known as content writing, and it is often done for digital marketing goals. Creating content for certain platforms, such as tweetstorms on Twitter or text posts on Reddit, can also include authoring blogs and publications, scripting for documentaries and audiobooks, and content for blogs and websites. The average pay of a content writer is 3LPA.
- Consultant: The consultant’s job is to provide businesses with guidance and knowledge to improve the efficiency of their operations. The minimum package of a consultant job is 4LPA.
Students who would like to continue their education after finishing their B.Ed. can always go for higher education such as post-graduation or doctoral degrees. By opting for higher education after B.Ed. dramatically increases the number of opportunities for the students. Better employment opportunities are offered to students with higher education degrees. The higher education programs that a B.Ed. the graduate should prefer are:
Top B.Ed Universities 2022
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Kurukshetra University
- Annamalai University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Karnataka State Open University
- Utkal University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Pondicherry University
- Central University of Jharkhand
- University of Lucknow
- Christ University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Haryana
- Madras University
- OPJS University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- University of Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- University of Kashmir
- Banaras Hindu University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MBBS Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MBA Admission|
|BSc Admission||MA Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.